Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 (14905 Views)

Update On Lagos Metro Rail Project: Pictures & Video / Lagos Metro Rail: An Overview Of The True State Of Lagos Rail - PHOTOS / The Lagos Metro-Line Is Almost Completed (See PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by dododawa1: 7:05am On Oct 12, 2023
harryboyng:
Make dem kukuma run this thing reach Ogun state if light go even constant here..cos I see this train working well in Lag as most cities in Lag have better light supply..
d Ogun governor Na MUMU

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by AntiChristian: 7:05am On Oct 12, 2023
Naija bad, naija bad!

If you tire for naija, no go jump bridge!

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by Finestgurlie(f): 7:05am On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:

Yes you do

e pain you ooo
we dey sell handkerchief ooo
why you πŸ«΄πŸ‘ŒπŸ§’πŸ‘©πŸ˜­
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by Bliss52: 7:06am On Oct 12, 2023
Finestgurlie:
e pain you ooo
we dey sell handkerchief ooo
why you πŸ«΄πŸ‘ŒπŸ§’πŸ‘©πŸ˜­

Why is your πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦ Olosh..

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by TheClassic1(m): 7:06am On Oct 12, 2023
Make these biafla criminals no come spoile this one again ooo grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by jojothaiv(m): 7:06am On Oct 12, 2023
Roboto11:
They would soon be here.

Trust me.

They'll soon be here.

grin
Lol!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by jojothaiv(m): 7:07am On Oct 12, 2023
dododawa1:
d Ogun governor Na MUMU
Big one at that...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by Finestgurlie(f): 7:08am On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:

Why is your πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦ Olosh..
Hahahahaha yes oooo
I love this
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by Raygipson1989: 7:10am On Oct 12, 2023
Inside country when nor get steady power supply it's laughable.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by Btruth: 7:12am On Oct 12, 2023
Roboto11:
They would soon be here.

Trust me.

They'll soon be here.

grin
who are they? πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

......talk straight, don't talk in parables.

Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by juman(m): 7:21am On Oct 12, 2023
Gracious governor.
He is outstanding, unique, unparalleled and exceptional governor.
The best of the best.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by SonOfDSoil01: 7:24am On Oct 12, 2023
Roboto11:
They would soon be here.

Trust me.

They'll soon be here.

grin
grin you mean developers from across the naija? Those ones are forbidden from developing there 5 villages except Sw grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by Kezifils(m): 7:25am On Oct 12, 2023
Frezhkid10:
Children of hate..over to you..

You can actually just make a good comment and not turn this beautiful development into something else.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by Kingxb: 7:25am On Oct 12, 2023
Anybody that hatΓ© development is a daft ,all this tribal war u pple are fuming one de e go come too pass i guess u will be happy den
Frezhkid10:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by Menclothing: 7:32am On Oct 12, 2023
Raygipson1989:
Am so sure you don’t live in Lagos to know we have some area and some government facilities that run on 24 hrs electricity
Amen estate have electricity 24hrs for 10yrs now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by TheGift: 7:32am On Oct 12, 2023
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by tolue42(m): 7:33am On Oct 12, 2023
TheGift:

Which Electricity? The one we have not had for the last four days in this same Lagos?

Not the national grid.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by DrAkpamudehe: 7:37am On Oct 12, 2023
Roboto11:
They would soon be here.

Trust me.

They'll soon be here.

grin

We are already here.

Frezhkid10:

You mean project of 24years is what you guys are proud of?

Ethiopia built their own system within 5yrs.
Agbadorians, you should be ashamed of yourselves

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by bdauran: 7:43am On Oct 12, 2023
Good development

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by Basic123: 7:47am On Oct 12, 2023
Meanwhile the MESSIAH and demi-god scammed the OSU people with just MOU.

At least,they built it,what happen to the monorail MOU signed by PETHIEF OBI...The greatest politician in Ala Igbo πŸ˜† ...when will you Hypochrites call PETER OBI out for that scam of MOU?, .oh..Peter obi na Jesus of Nigerian politicians that shouldn't be called out,HYPOCHRITES!

https://www.nairaland.com/7494432/dear-peter-obi-what-happened

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2010/11/anambra-globim-sign-mou-for-monorail-in-onitsha/amp/

The Gbajue 419 man just used MOU to scam you people,he knew that his brothers are mumu πŸ˜† that celebrate rubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by Basic123: 7:48am On Oct 12, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

We are already here.

At least,they built it,what happen to the monorail MOU signed by PETHIEF OBI...The greatest politician in Ala Igbo πŸ˜† ...when will you Hypochrites call PETER OBI out for that scam of MOU?, .oh..Peter obi na Jesus of Nigerian politicians that shouldn't be called out,HYPOCHRITES!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2010/11/anambra-globim-sign-mou-for-monorail-in-onitsha/amp/

The Gbajue 419 man just used MOU to scam you people,he knew that his brothers are mumu πŸ˜† that celebrate rubbish

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by daylae(m): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2023
brainpulse:
While some people are celebrating Julius Berger Logo on the road in South East
how can you be this savage?! Were you born with it?
grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by Kog45(m): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2023
Dareal90s:
All the noise on they promised electric but they are using fuel will end.
The hate failed you even in your comprehension.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by iReddington: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

We are already here.

Have you celebrated your JB logo for today? Bush dwelling psychopathic villagers grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by 1gbdata: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2023
Good
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by bayelsaowei(m): 8:02am On Oct 12, 2023
brainpulse:
While some people are celebrating Julius Berger Logo on the road in South East
at least it is something.. its gonna be a new thing for them there... bad roads is a constant feature of both the federal and state governments...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by Raskimonojendor: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2023
whytediamond:
The blue line train I saw yesterday only had 4 coaches for passengers.

The number of people standing was 3 times those sitting. I just know say Nigeria never ready.

The way they will damage the train because of overloading, It's well.
Have you ever been on the London underground during rush hour... probably not. Maybe London, UK is not ready too.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by Raskimonojendor: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2023
Raygipson1989:

TheGift:

Which Electricity? The one we have not had for the last four days in this same Lagos?

The Blue Rail Line will be powered by its own electricity through a dedicated Independent Power Project (IPP) and about four power sources to avoid power outages.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2023
Anything to make lagos state great not these psycofants who just don't know when to stop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by OniyideAmplify(m): 8:10am On Oct 12, 2023
whytediamond:

The number of people standing was 3 times those sitting. I just know say Nigeria never ready.

Lol I laugh in Swahili. What do you expect on a metro, do you expect the number of the people sitting to surpass those standing? No no no my friend. In fact there's nothing like overloading on a train.

Even in developed countries, na so e dey be.

In Dubai, we no dey leave a single space inside the coach during rush hours talk more of Lasgidi.

Trains are designed to carry overload abeg

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 by Basic123: 8:19am On Oct 12, 2023
whytediamond:

That is how its in all metro all over the world.
Standing passage are more that is why they provide enough space

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. / Lagos to Abidjan. / My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.