Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,709 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) (17192 Views)

My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by Ndyoo(m): 7:42am On Oct 12, 2023
cenaman:
The Daughter is a spoiled child lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

At 2yrs old can't she tell the nanny she wants to poo? embarassed embarassed

Close your mouth if you know nothing about children.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by AmazingELixir: 7:46am On Oct 12, 2023
grin

Diswan na failed mother....she better gaan thank that nanny for doing what she couldn't do....a 2 year old that can report to her mother what happened to her at school but can't communicate to a minder she's pressed is indicative of failed parentage.
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2023
cenaman:

Don't be daft, please. My son was 3 years old. He pees often. So the so-called teacher was pissed that he wants to go to the toiled ONCE AGAIN (and him being just over 3, teacher's assistant has to follow him), so she did not allow him. After asking the second time and being denied, he peed himself. Not surprising for a 3-years old. So instead of flogging him, she called us to bring replacement clothes which we did. Luckily for her... If she did anything, she would need medical attention too.

4 Likes

Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by uuzba(m): 7:52am On Oct 12, 2023
davidtemi:
Beat my children unreasonably and see me on ur assembly floor.... Even if I no get time go PTA meetings
Kukuma leave your work and go to the school and take care of your child there 8hrs a day by yourself everyday
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by Offpoint1: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2023
ately1:
This is bad... ...

Wait oo.. 2years old Sabi explain....

Most people who comment here don't have kids or never lived with one.

2 years old kids can't make long sentencing of explaining things.

They can only use few words to communicate, but most parents understand them.

The girl may say "Nanny" or "nanny beat me" when the mother asked 'who beat you? " (that's if she's even 2 years with at least 3-5 months depending"

The what did you do answer is likely "poopoo"

3 Likes

Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by Hathor5(f): 8:00am On Oct 12, 2023
Offpoint1:

Most people who comment here don't have kids or never lived with one.

2 years old kids can't make long sentencing of explaining things.

They can only use few words to communicate, but most parents understand them.

The girl may say "Nanny" or "nanny beat me" what the mother asked 'who beat you " (that's if she's even 2 years with at least 3-5 months depending"

The what did you do answer is likely "poopoo"

Exactly!
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by davidtemi(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2023
uuzba:

Kukuma leave your work and go to the school and take care of your child there 8hrs a day by yourself everyday
Exactly dat I would do.
Thanks
Next...
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by itsene: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2023
2 year old in school?
Mom wants to be free!
If you know, you know.
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by biggy00000(m): 8:13am On Oct 12, 2023
buygala:
Madam, carry the nanny go Police Station make the nanny sef write statement as per wetin happen between her and your pikin..

Make e no be say your pikin don go cap misyarn give nanny, or he was bullying other kids which warranted the nanny stepping in to beat into him the sense you failed to instill in him at home.

Really!!!

This thing you typed now, read am slowly if e make sense.

Madam, There is an off-chance that your child might be lying or not telling you the whole story .. Yes, kids at that age can be very manipulative, albeit very rarely.. Even tho some parents have a hard time admitting they have birthed monsters...All the serial killers, rapists, fraudsters, thieves and other human scum were once kids, you know grin

A thousand and one things could have happened... Hear out the nanny before instigating us your online co-parents to hang and burn her to death.

Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by loliapoopy2013(f): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2023
Minding or nanny jobs should be given to mothers and not teenagers or young girls who do not have the patience and experience to handle children. That way some of these incidents will be curbed.
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by ahnie: 8:20am On Oct 12, 2023
My daughter's teacher spanked her on her ear,thereby misplacing her earrings and her lobes getting swollen.

Days ago she came back complaining of same student corper spanking her again without her inciting the corper.

I m waiting for the 3rd complain to filter in again,then the corper is gonna have a brief encounter with me.

1 Like

Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by Hathor5(f): 8:23am On Oct 12, 2023
loliapoopy2013:
Minding or nanny jobs should be given to mothers and not teenagers or young girls who do not have the patience and experience to handle children. That way some of these incidents will be curbed.

They could also receive training before they get to look after kids. It should be a profession. There is so much to know about children`s development, the different stages and there are methods and techniques to foster their development and better ways to discipline them than to brutalize them at such a tender age.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by SAMBARRY: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2023
buygala:
Madam, carry the nanny go Police Station make the nanny sef write statement as per wetin happen between her and your pikin..

Make e no be say your pikin don go cap misyarn give nanny, or he was bullying other kids which warranted the nanny stepping in to beat into him the sense you failed to instill in him at home.

Madam, There is an off-chance that your child might be lying or not telling you the whole story .. Yes, kids at that age can be very manipulative, albeit very rarely.. Even tho some parents have a hard time admitting they have birthed monsters...All the serial killers, rapists, fraudsters, thieves and other human scum were once kids, you know grin

A thousand and one things could have happened... Hear out the nanny before instigating us your online co-parents to hang and burn her to death.

a 2 year old lying?

Try dey use your brain na.children who have not yet reached the age of identifying what is right and wrong do not have the capacity or mental development to be lying talkless of being manipulative.a 2 year old child is still a baby.hiannnn lipsrsealed

If Na oyinbo man country that minder for don dey jail but Na naija.anything goes

1 Like

Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by Jman06(m): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2023
buygala:

Nothing justifies beating up a 2years old! We are talking about 2years old baby for crying out loud!

1 Like

Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by SAMBARRY: 8:34am On Oct 12, 2023
ahnie:
My daughter's teacher spanked her on her ear,thereby misplacing her earrings and her lobes getting swollen.

Days ago she came back complaining of same student corper spanking her again without her inciting the corper.

I m waiting for the 3rd complain to filter in again,then the corper is gonna have a brief encounter with me.

you dey wait for the 3rd encounter? Shey until your pikin deaf before you go stand up and defend your child against adult bullying?

You wan reach the level wey you go dey write for your child before you can communicate? I pity you and your child

Parents this generation is too wicked for you to not be on guard when it concerns your childrens welfare.go and make report to the appropriate authorities of your minders or withdraw your child from that place and take her elsewhere lipsrsealed

If mohbad who is an adult can be killed because of bullying and parental negligence, imagine how vulnerable your own child is lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by Jman06(m): 8:38am On Oct 12, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehehe

2-year old babies have their own size too now.

Just use to fingers to tap the bumbum, she will understand what she did was wrong.

She's just a kid, she is just a kid, that's how one of my friend's nieces at 11 will poo on her body, remove her underwear with the poo and keep it inside her wardrobe.
Nonsense

2years old is still too small for that. That nanny is insane just like yourself. Your types shouldn't be allowed near any child.
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by SAMBARRY: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2023
HOSTCOM:

Shey na ontop 2yr old matter you write all these English so?
no make she no write because the 2 year old no be human being.anyway I no blame you.you never born so what do you know about child care

1 Like

Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by Loisemm2(f): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2023
cenaman:
grin my son at 2yrs can speak fluently, he stops wearing diapers at 1yr and will tell you when ever he wants to pee or poo
Thats your cup of tea. Other kids don't have to live by your son's standards. Every child is unique. There are other areas in which others are better than him.

1 Like

Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by Hathor5(f): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2023
cenaman:
grin my son at 2yrs can speak fluently, he stops wearing diapers at 1yr and will tell you when ever he wants to pee or poo

Stop the lies and go repent.
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by NoToPile: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2023
Lots of nannies need to be trained in early childhood education, even some preschool teachers need the training.

A 2 year old can miss the potty it's not really out of place for a child that age.

Children are different, even children from the same womb respond to potty training differently.

Every mother knows this, early childhood educators know this too.
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by biggy00000(m): 8:54am On Oct 12, 2023
ahnie:

Really!!!

You should intervene after the first strike to nip it in the bud not waiting for the second nor third to occur please.

What if the third sends her to ICU or worse?
+ In the child mind, why shld I report when my dad/mum will only say "sorry, dnt mind them".
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by buygala(m): 8:54am On Oct 12, 2023
SAMBARRY:
a 2 year old lying?

Try dey use your brain na.children who have not yet reached the age of identifying what is right and wrong do not have the capacity or mental development to be lying talkless of being manipulative.a 2 year old child is still a baby.hiannnn lipsrsealed

If Na oyinbo man country that minder for don dey jail but Na naija.anything goes

Yes.. A 2 year old can lie..
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by ahnie: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2023
Iya I understood your concerns,I have my reasons.
SAMBARRY:
you dey wait for the 3rd encounter? Shey until your pikin deaf before you go stand up and defend your child against adult bullying?

You wan reach the level wey you go dey write for your child before you can communicate? I pity you and your child

Parents this generation is too wicked for you to not be on guard when it concerns your childrens welfare.go and make report to the appropriate authorities of your minders or withdraw your child from that place and take her elsewhere lipsrsealed

If mohbad who is an adult can be killed because of bullying and parental negligence, imagine how vulnerable your own child is lipsrsealed
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by ahnie: 9:08am On Oct 12, 2023
I took pictorial evidence as proof,I know what m doing.we may likely appear on the national dailies when I would visit her.
biggy00000:

Really!!!

You should intervene after the first strike to nip it in the bud not waiting for the second nor third to occur please.

What if the third sends her to ICU or worse?
+ In the child mind, why shld I report when my dad/mum will only say "sorry, dnt mind them".
My son had same issues when he was in kindergarten 1,he was severely bullied by his teacher that he was scared of going to school,he developed a serious phobia for school,the day I had the teachers time,she knew she had reached her bustop,the teacher dey see me dey run till date.

Like I said....I know what m doing concerning my daughter's case.

1 Like

Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by phemmyfour: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2023
cenaman:

Children developed differently. Even at 4, some of them find it difficult to express themselves. Besides, at age 2 have no business being in school
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by Chiuzk: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2023
cenaman:

Don't say that. Well, I think you are still inexperienced about little children. You don't just understand.
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by Chiuzk: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2023
buygala:

A two years old child lying for messing her body up with faeces..with all these bruises on her body? Hmmm...that minder was wrong.

Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by nevilbot: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2023
cenaman:

Oga stop capping. No 2 year old can speak fluently. They can at most join few sentences together and maybe use words like pee pee or poo poo to indicate they want to ease themselves if they are already potty trained by then. And has for your 1yr old already stopping to wear pampers, bros just biko stop lying. It is only just poverty that will make u stop using pampers for a 1yr old not that he doesn't need it anymore. 1 yr olds are basically just walking & all they do at this age is blab and can't even use words to express their desires yet!!

1 Like

Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by laluski(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2023
Kayzz34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_UbYEPrT9M?si=VeZV3UBGYtto1H2W

A Nigerian mum has taken to social media to express her anger after a nanny b£at her 2-year-old daughter for pooping on herself in school.

In a video she shared online, the mum said her daughter returned home with bruises on her body and was complaining of pain on her hand. She said upon inquiry, her daughter told her that a minder in her school beat her up because she pooped on herself.

So when you discovered this, you could not go back to the school that day or the next day, slap the nanny and give her the beating of her life.. Instead you came to social media, if I were your husband, I'll beat you mercilessly for that... Nonsense
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2023
MMWandali:

It's a school nanny not a teacher
Nanny, teacher, d fvck ever she is should be arrested sad
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by Hathor5(f): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2023
laluski:

So when you discovered this, you could not go back to the school that day or the next day, slap the nanny and give her the beating of her life.. Instead you came to social media, if I were your husband, I'll beat you mercilessly for that... Nonsense

Psycho spotted.
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by ajidikun: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2023
But come oooo,if the child is probably shy to tell the nanny that she want to poo or the child feel in timidated by the nanny ,why can't the parent buy pampas for her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Delivers 11 Babies In One Night / White Wedding Is Not Biblical, It's European - Reno Omokri / My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts: Doesn't Want A New Baby

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.