Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) (17213 Views)

My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by kolaaderin: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
tishbite42:

It starts from such age
A good mother would have conditioned a two-year old child to cry or call for attention when she's pressed
she is not in the right position to determine that, after all she is the Nanny. She can give advise to the mother not this kind of molesting and marks all over the child. That is an indicator for a potential murderer if you don't get it.
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by kolaaderin: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
DesChyko:
The bruises on a tender child for a mere poop would surely get any parent irritated in the least. That accidental poop would also leave the nanny with clothes to wash, possibly floor to mop up and disinfect and a tiny bum to wipe up. There's always a middle ground.

I appreciated my daughter's school nanny for helping make my 2-year old potty-trained in the recent World's Teachers Day. I've struggled to do this on my own before she began school but I failed stupidly 🤣
That is her job, does she want to just be sitting down doing nothing as a Nanny . She was employed as a Nanny for God sake and her job is very well not off limit.
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by kolaaderin: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
SmileDance:
The child could explain that she was beaten but she couldn't tell the nanny she wants to poo.

The nanny was wrong for beating her though, it's her job and she will have to deal with different kids, even imbeciles.
that is to indicate to you the Nanny is a bully, does not plays well with the children she is to take care of and the child was probably fearing her reaction. The Nanny is wrong and she could be jailed for this in some countries.
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
davidtemi:
Beat my children unreasonably and see me on ur assembly floor.... Even if I no get time go PTA meetings
See rambling! undecided

Instead, make sure that teacher is fired and does not get to work around toddlers for a long time instead. undecided
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by IamAsiri: 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
buygala:
Madam, carry the nanny go Police Station make the nanny sef write statement as per wetin happen between her and your pikin..

Make e no be say your pikin don go cap misyarn give nanny, or he was bullying other kids which warranted the nanny stepping in to beat into him the sense you failed to instill in him at home.

Madam, There is an off-chance that your child might be lying or not telling you the whole story .. Yes, kids at that age can be very manipulative, albeit very rarely.. Even tho some parents have a hard time admitting they have birthed monsters...All the serial killers, rapists, fraudsters, thieves and other human scum were once kids, you know grin

A thousand and one things could have happened... Hear out the nanny before instigating us your online co-parents to hang and burn her to death.

Two-year-old toddlers misyarn? Can they even talk well?
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by cenaman(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
Rocktation:

Try born first, before you chook mouth for wetin you no know.
Proud father of 3
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by cenaman(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hathor5:

Stop the lies and go repent.

Only if you know what I'm talking about
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by Chizzychinny: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
It's laziness that's causing this early child school.
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
nedekid:

Do things thr proper way. You go wait for junction "wire am better shege" fit carry you go where you no know. Lol
Stories
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by Segzy19: 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
You that you could not talk at 2 years sef dey talk...
Asinwin!

cenaman:
The Daughter is a spoiled child lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

At 2yrs old can't she tell the nanny she wants to poo? embarassed embarassed
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by Jman06(m): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kids of that age that are usually very lovely and fun to be with, then one psychopath would have the heart to flog such kid? This thing has been vexing me since morning mehn!
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by laluski(m): 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hathor5:

Psycho spotted.

From your signature I can see you're already doomed... Great grin
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by GabrielYulaw(m): 1:07am On Oct 13, 2023
buygala:

I didn't type it to be funny.. As there are useless adults, there are also useless kids.. Yes even at that age....Adolf Hitler was also once a kid..

I am a living example... When I was a child and in play class, not yet three, this my female classmate was in the habit of cornering the male classmates including myself to the back of the school and putting our little peepes in her own little peepee... That shit went on till I left the school in primary four.. One 2 year old girl molesting her male age mates up till I was eight years old... That year, the world wasnt as woke as it is now... Teachers and even parents kept catching us in the act.. But they would either give us a few spanks on the back, or simply shout at us to "common stop that nonsense".... That girl is now a popular Nollywood actress with a penchant for fvcking anything that moves and has money..

You don't know the child in question. You haven't observed the chikd to know how naughty he or she can be even at that age...you don't know what kind of morals the child is being exposed to in his or her family... Only thing you know is that the child is two, therefore can do no wrong.

You dont have to agree with me, just as I don't t have to see through your own eyes on issues...

But you calling my comment shit and nonsense puts you on an equal level with a tantrum-throwing 2 year old.... You are too silly to be an adult... And I sincerely hope that you have no kids to pass on this your thoughtlessness to.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by Bosch10(m): 6:22am On Oct 13, 2023
aridoup:
E be like work don tire the Nanny be that ooh. Isn't cleaning the kids part of her job?? Abi Dem tell her say na class teacher work she come do?? She will most likely lose this nanny job now. Sha to dey wash small pikin(a child that's not yours sef) shit no de sweet ooh
two years old that can explain to the mum what happened in school and cannot tell nanny that she wants to poop should be spanked

1 Like

Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by Bosch10(m): 6:28am On Oct 13, 2023
kolaaderin:
are you for real ? Wait till the state government sue the nanny to court for child abuse.
If I may ask, what is her job duty if not to clean shits of the toddlers, now she beat up the child and even left her with cain strips all over with evidence. She will surely have her days in court she go explain tire
what are you guys saying fan sef, because she be cleaner,make she come dey clean shit of children that can talk,even if it is 2 yrs or 4yrs.you sef reason am now.
I have seen 2yrs that can talk and even explain to you,but cannot talk when she wants to shit.is that also right.

If you ask how much the cleaner is being paid,you will nearly cry for her.
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by Bosch10(m): 6:31am On Oct 13, 2023
kolaaderin:
If this was to be my daughter, mmmh I could have kill somebody.
2 years old toddler, what is then your job as a Nanny.. she will surely have her days in court for child molestation.
Trust my wife, she will be showing her shagge pro max ultra by now.
and you are happy about that
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by Bosch10(m): 6:35am On Oct 13, 2023
imoh4king:

Obviously, you don't have a child. You Dont even deserve one.
as per say you be God abi.
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by Brandiebird: 6:41am On Oct 13, 2023
cenaman:
exactly my point.

A 2yr should no when she wants to poo and call the attention of the nanny.

This is a baby outside in the world, she’s over stimulated and a baby for goodness sake. Babies make mistakes but they don’t deserve to be beaten with a weapon. I can’t believe you as a parent would excuse violence against a toddler.
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by Bosch10(m): 6:42am On Oct 13, 2023
cenaman:
grin my son at 2yrs can speak fluently, he stops wearing diapers at 1yr and will tell you when ever he wants to pee or poo
no mind awon gbaranmideleru typing above.most 2years of nowadays can tell you hey want to poop or let you know they want to poop
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by Brandiebird: 6:46am On Oct 13, 2023
Bosch10:
what are you guys saying fan sef, because she be cleaner,make she come dey clean shit of children that can talk,even if it is 2 yrs or 4yrs.you sef reason am now.
I have seen 2yrs that can talk and even explain to you,but cannot talk when she wants to shit.is that also right.

If you ask how much the cleaner is being paid,you will nearly cry for her.

Yes, the role of anyone looking after a 2 year old should be prepared to help them when they have an accident. This child could’ve had an upset stomach or maybe the nanny didn’t attend to the baby straight away. Why do you people always excuse evil and blame the victims? This is why you have the country you have now where everyone abuses those weaker than them. You deserve the government, politicians, police, and army you have.
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by Bosch10(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2023
Brandiebird:

Yes, the role of anyone looking after a 2 year old should be prepared to help them when they have an accident. This child could’ve had an upset stomach or maybe the nanny didn’t attend to the baby straight away. Why do you people always excuse evil and blame the victims? This is why you have the country you have now where everyone abuses those weaker than them. You deserve the government, politicians, police, and army you have.
look,I speak from experience I have seen a 2yrs old that can say anything but poops on the body,how about that.i know it's not true in all cases,the nanny may be trying to instill discipline in the child,but In my opinion,she should have just spanked the child,not to that extent.

Are you the one that doesn't deserve the govt, police, politicians you have?
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by caandi: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2023
cenaman:

a 2yr old is still a baby and some still wear pampers
Re: Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
cenaman:

Are you a parent or you just want to write for the sake of writing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Wedding Is Not Biblical, It's European - Reno Omokri / My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress / My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts: Doesn't Want A New Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.