Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate (3439 Views)

You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi / INEC In Trouble, Tinubu Certificate Different, May Leave Office Soon / Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by Achor1111(m): 6:39am On Oct 12, 2023
trutharena:
Below is Peter Obi NYSC certificate and UNN certificate.

On the UNN certificate: Gregory Peter Onwubuasi Obi.

On NYSC certificate: Gregory Peter Onwubuase Obi.

Is Onwubuasi same as Onwubuase?
On kolos

1 Like

Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by Judgementa1: 6:42am On Oct 12, 2023
Obiedun:
Gbajue Peter Obi that shamelessly appear on national TV to talk about PBAT certificate should as well shamelessly go on national TV to explain how he graduated in the university in 1984 and did his GCE in 1986.

He should explain to Nigerians how he got admitted in a university without the mandatory secondary school certificate.

If I hear pin, I go release more documents against him.

You can't close your yash and be looking at others.

He started his education from university level and ended it at elementary school.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by joyandfaith: 6:45am On Oct 12, 2023
trutharena:

As long he is not using the certificate for anything. Tinubu could have arranged for msc in last using csu certificate 16 years ago. He is too arrogant to do that. Well, criminals would always leave a trace.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by AskProf: 6:54am On Oct 12, 2023
trutharena:

Is that all?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by CJStarz: 7:00am On Oct 12, 2023
Oga, go to court.

trutharena:

Who get time for court.

We are just pointing out the stupidity of the headless mob.

Even on his WAEC certificate, the name Peter is not there.

So when exactly did Obi start bearing the name Peter? He had pass in both English and Mathematics and yet he got admitted into UNN. That’s a mystery.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by Spy360(m): 7:42am On Oct 12, 2023
deji17:
But Obid.ense will not agree with you.
If you are not unintelligent you would have noted the comma after his surname in the NYSC certificate. How can one support Tinubu and not look stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by ayokellany: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2023
You Igbos make me sick n God is my witness. So it is difficult to correct error on Peter Pandora. Obi certificate but it is easy to correct on Tinubu's certificate or can you fools not listen to yourselves ?!

.... And yes I am waiting for any of you to tell me you are Zulu n not Igbo or simply claim you are from out of space.

2Radii:

Tho I am a bulabanese, but we all know that is typographical error from the NYSC, and u see those errors from nysc are difficult to correct, very rigid organisation.

I believe that is what happened
SWATMan:

Don't mind them. I once went to a federal organisation to collect my number and was shocked the way Igbo names were being spelt by those who can not pronounce it. Thats the reason for most of these problems.
BoldBrainz:
"...buasi" and "...buase" are both the same. It is like spelling "Obase" and "Obasi" in Ekoi dialect or certain parts of Igbo spoken around the fringes of Ebonyi State, and both mean "God".
kiss

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by ayokellany: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2023
Shut you foolish dirty stinking Igbo senseless mouth. Foolish Igbos like you insult political leaders from other tribes with ease but when a die hard oloriburuku cursed n God forsaken criminal like Peter Pandoraa. Obi is called out you miserable souls start lamenting all over social media.

opparadise:
Some nigerian's are foolish, deal with what you're facing currently with your new elected baby and leave obi alone. Peter obi is the least of our problems, I'm glad that this hardship is hitting on everyone.
Talking ill of someone that has never been your president is the height of stupidity even if
I don't support any of them as politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by WilsonBright935: 8:16am On Oct 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:
"...buasi" and "...buase" are both the same. It is like spelling "Obase" and "Obasi" in Ekoi dialect or certain parts of Igbo spoken around the fringes of Ebonyi State, and both mean "God".

Seems you've never experienced name conflicts before.... These are unarguably 2 different names cheesy grin

Why dyu think people buy spaces on newspaper to clear name conflict?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by Rossikk(m): 8:22am On Oct 12, 2023
BrokenTV:

Hamas are collecting wotowoto from Israel, hope you have cried today

You mean the PALESTINIANS are being massacred. Say it like it is.

Because what we are seeing are bombs dropping on apartment buildings filled with families with children.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by BoldBrainz(m): 8:26am On Oct 12, 2023
ayokellany:
You Igbos make me sick n God is my witness. So it is difficult to correct error on Peter Pandora. Obi certificate but it is easy to correct on Tinubu's certificate or can you fools not listen to yourselves ?!

.... And yes I am waiting for any of you to tell me you are Zulu n not Igbo or simply claim you are from out of space.

kiss

Kindly locate the nearest pharmacy so you can be prescribed medications for whatever sickness we're giving to you.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by BoldBrainz(m): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2023
WilsonBright935:

Seems you've never experienced name conflicts before.... These are unarguably 2 different names cheesy grin

Why dyu think people buy spaces on newspaper to clear name conflict?

Your attempt at humour is bland. You have to be an idiot to be leading an argument over a name difference depicted by a single alphabet, even when it's obvious both spellings convey the same dialectal meaning.
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by opamoses1: 8:30am On Oct 12, 2023
trutharena:

grin grin grin
The agulu idiot is using another person's certificate.
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by opamoses1: 8:31am On Oct 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:
You go explain Taya grin
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by 2Radii: 8:32am On Oct 12, 2023
ayokellany:

kiss
alaye lo.....yoruba nimi, ekiti nimi pelu
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by BoldBrainz(m): 8:34am On Oct 12, 2023
opamoses1:

You go explain Taya grin

Clearly, it was not a futile effort. Your coconut head read it and saw the need to reply..😂.

Mission accomplished!
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by opamoses1: 8:34am On Oct 12, 2023
Nlfpmod mynd44 front page food
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by opamoses1: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Clearly, it was not a futile effort. Your coconut head read it and saw the need to reply..😂.

Mission accomplished!
I read the first line and did not read the rest of the rubbish epistle. No time for rubbish stories 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by BoldBrainz(m): 8:36am On Oct 12, 2023
opamoses1:

I read the first line and did not read the rest of the rubbish epistle 🤣🤣🤣

The actual message was in the first line, you demented donkey..😂!
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by Dedeity: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2023
trutharena:

Who get time for court.

So when exactly did Obi start bearing the name Peter? He had pass in both English and Mathematics and yet he got admitted into UNN. That’s a mystery.
Agbado cretin rest. This Tinubu recent forgery case really hit you lot his urchinss so hard.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by TinubuDeDrugLor: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2023
trutharena:

Who get time for court.

If you had anything on Obi, take him to court you swine.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by Odibembem: 9:50am On Oct 12, 2023
SoNature:
Then, take him to court.

Jobless yoot!

Why court? Obi didn't take PBAT to court on certificate, he rather went to start giving mumuish press conferences on d isaue cos his sugar daddy Atiku asked him to.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2023
Even his middle name not matching on both
Onwubu....
Ouwub...
Same thing Ptinubu experienced,a mere situaltion of mispelt names, that election losers capitalize on to rant till them tire.
Philosophy,philosophy na course for let my people go candidate. angry
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by OsunOriginal: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2023
2Radii:

Tho I am a bulabanese, but we all know that is typographical error from the NYSC, and u see those errors from nysc are difficult to correct, very rigid organisation.

I believe that is what happened

But CSU/Richard Darley College can't make mistake? Obidients are oponus
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by Phantom233: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2023
All this nonsense from Microsoft excel won't save the forgery master /drug lord from impeachment. Certificate forgery and cocaine trafficking is not a small crime.
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by Roboto11: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2023
SWATMan:

Don't mind them. I once went to a federal organisation to collect my number and was shocked the way Igbo names were being spelt by those who can not pronounce it. Thats the reason for most of these problems.

Which kain lie be this?

grin
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by Roboto11: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2023
MXrep:

Obi is a well known CKC alumni.

Same class as Peter Odili abi?

grin
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by WilsonBright935: 11:23am On Oct 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Your attempt at humour is bland. You have to be an idiot to be leading an argument over a name difference depicted by a single alphabet, even when it's obvious both spellings convey the same dialectal meaning.
Goddammit!!!
Reserve your energy till you apply for international stuff which will require you to tender your credentials and then submit names with same pronunciation but different spellings. By then you'll know that all you typed up there was nothing but gibberish

By the way... You should be more constructive with your argument when next you chat/speak with a stranger. Except if you're what you call others
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by Benwallt(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2023
Obi is a placeholder. He doesn't sound like educated person
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by StOla: 11:31am On Oct 12, 2023
trutharena:

Meanwhile his WAEC that he failed does not even have Peter anywhere.
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by Kukutente23: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2023
trutharena:

Is that not second class I'm seeing
Thought you guys said he had third class

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electricity Subsidy Gulps N376 Billion, Consumers Pay N783 Billion / Ebonyi State Governor Spotted Playing Game With His Kinsmen In The Village / Anambra State Pdp Primary Election Cancelled.rumor Andy Uba Given Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.