Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate (3426 Views)

You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi / INEC In Trouble, Tinubu Certificate Different, May Leave Office Soon / Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by Dafresh: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2023
trutharena:

Who get time for court.

We are just pointing out the stupidity of the headless mob.

Even on his WAEC certificate, the name Peter is not there.

So when exactly did Obi start bearing the name Peter? He had pass in both English and Mathematics and yet he got admitted into UNN. That’s a mystery.
You no get time to go to Court but you get time to go to Nairaland? You're confused like Tinubu your master
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by opparadise: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2023
ayokellany:
Shut you foolish dirty stinking Igbo senseless mouth. Foolish Igbos like you insult political leaders from other tribes with ease but when a die hard oloriburuku cursed n God forsaken criminal like Peter Pandoraa. Obi is called out you miserable souls start lamenting all over social media.

Stop being a weak fool. Use your anger to make something productive for yourself bro. I gat no time for hate.

Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by BoldBrainz(m): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2023
WilsonBright935:

Goddammit!!!
Reserve your energy till you apply for international stuff which will require you to tender your credentials and then submit names with same pronunciation but different spellings. By then you'll know that all you typed up there was nothing but gibberish

By the way... You should be more constructive with your argument when next you chat/speak with a stranger. Except if you're what you call others

Shut the fvck up, fool..πŸ˜‚!

I currently work with international bodies and individuals and that has been the case since 2018. My actual name is a complete traditional blend of my paternal roots from Cross River and my maternal spice from Cameroon, so it is not unusual for it to be constantly mis-spelled.

Even my WAEC document has a bit of an error in it, but with the advancement of technology that has the intelligence capacity to trace individual digital footprints and coalesce same with my physical existence, I don't even have to make those minor corrections all the time.

If Tinubu's identity challenges were just a matter of a single alphabet disparity, Nigerians won't raise it as an issue. This thieving relic has entire names either missing or replaced with another and you're here blabbing? Better take this stupidity elsewhere!
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by WilsonBright935: 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Shut the fvck up, fool..πŸ˜‚!

I currently work with international bodies and individuals and that has been the case since 2018. My actual name is a complete traditional blend of my paternal roots from Cross River and my maternal spice from Cameroon, so it is not unusual for it to be constantly mis-spelled.

Even my WAEC document has a bit of an error in it, but with the advancement of technology that has the intelligence capacity to trace individual digital footprints and coalesce same with my physical existence, I don't even have to make those minor corrections all the time.

If Tinubu's identity challenges were just a matter of a single alphabet disparity, Nigerians won't raise it as an issue. This thieving relic has entire names either missing or replaced with another and you're here blabbing? Better take this stupidity elsewhere!

Yeah... I now understand your wailing... Never knew you're one themπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„.. Prove to us the international bodies you work with with your certificates that has spelling error

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by mclorenzo(m): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
This is a human error nah 😏
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by yarimo(m): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
OBI is a known fraudster grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by BoldBrainz(m): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
WilsonBright935:

Yeah... I now understand your wailing... Never knew you're one themπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„.. Prove to us the international bodies you work with with your certificates that has spelling error

Let your criminal of an ancestor in Aso rock prove to Nigerians his identity, educational qualification and justify his legitimacy of existence before you come and ask me this stupid question.

Foolish boy!
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by yarimo(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
junketer:
Is peter obi the president?
why will peter Grigori obi submit someone certificate grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by WilsonBright935: 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Let your criminal of an ancestor in Aso rock prove to Nigerians his identity, educational qualification and justify his legitimacy of existence before you come and ask me this stupid question.

Foolish boy!

I won't descend so low to your level, πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Just show me a proof that you're working for any international organisation with the anomalies you have in your results.

Seems this thing runs in you guys' genes
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by jahsharon: 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
trutharena:
Below is Peter Obi NYSC certificate and UNN certificate.

On the UNN certificate: Gregory Peter Onwubuasi Obi.

On NYSC certificate: Gregory Peter Onwubuase Obi.

Is Onwubuasi same as Onwubuase?

But why will a graduate not know how to spell his name? This is worrisome
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by jahsharon: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Foolish boy!

Cry, weep, wail
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by BoldBrainz(m): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
WilsonBright935:

I won't descend so low to your level, πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Just show me a proof that you're working for any international organisation with the anomalies you have in your results.

Seems this thing runs in you guys' genes

It's a very simple equation.

We can even trend it as a challenge on twitter and instagram. Let Tinubu show us his real CSU certificate and his Iragbiji birth certificate so we can confirm his identity, and we proper thinking Nigerian youths will trend a hashtag with our academic qualifications and skilled endeavours, so the world can know that Nigerians are not criminals and certificate forgers!

Buffoon!
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by BoldBrainz(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
jahsharon:

Cry, weep, wail

Ibadan residents are crying more than me..πŸ˜‚. They've even started robbing moving vehicles of rice. That should worry you more.
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by WilsonBright935: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

It's a very simple equation.

We can even trend it as a challenge on twitter and instagram. Let Tinubu show us his real CSU certificate and his Iragbiji birth certificate so we can confirm his identity, and we proper thinking Nigerian youths will trend a hashtag with our academic qualifications and skilled endeavours, so the world can know that Nigerians are not criminals and certificate forgers!

Buffoon!

I caught youπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Keep your banter to yourself Γ bΓΊrΓ². I've got productive things to do.
Bye for now.

You can chat me up when you learn how to have a constructive argument..

You can prove points without cussing

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for your proof

1 Like

Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
trutharena:

Take this to your principal tinubu and see what he says about it. Are you smarter than them. Bunch of idiots who support failure looking for easy way out. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by BoldBrainz(m): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
WilsonBright935:

I caught youπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Keep your banter to yourself Γ bΓΊrΓ². I've got productive things to do.
Bye for now.

You can chat me up when you learn how to have a constructive argument..

You can prove points without cussing

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for your proof

You don't need proof from me, you need reorientation and a more proper education..πŸ˜‚. Cause you're too dull to reason for yourself and do it right.

And I'll cuss at you all I want. I don't owe stupid people like you any measure of propriety or courtesy.
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by WilsonBright935: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You don't need proof from me, you need reorientation and a more proper education..πŸ˜‚. Cause you're too dull to reason for yourself and do it right.

And I'll cuss at you all I want. I don't owe stupid people like you any measure of propriety or courtesy.

Politics aside... You're myopic and you're full of nothing but lies πŸ€₯

1 Like

Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by jude79(m): 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
deji17:
But Obid.ense will not agree with you.

Wait, are you normal!!!! agbadorians are moronically mental.

Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by greggng: 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
One spelling error is better than ...Ahmed turning to adekunle
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by bdon123(m): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
trutharena:

Sense is far frm u
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by BoldBrainz(m): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
WilsonBright935:

Politics aside... You're myopic and you're full of nothing but lies πŸ€₯

Politics aside, you're a stupid fellow and very incapable of understanding very basic concepts.
Re: Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate by Stone03: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
It's like all the BATist have cotton wool instead of brain in their heads

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. / Nigerians In Britain Should Tremble - Bnp Cometh Upon Thee / Delta State May Okay Death Penalty For Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.