Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

"RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel (37345 Views)

"Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) / How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by soccerlite: 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
MiddleDimension:

You know who else was called a terror?
Rohilahlah Nelson Mandela! He was removed from the US terror watch-list just in 2005! Yes, Mandela was a terror, according to the US and Israel.

You also did not know that Israel helped the apartheid govt in SA to build their nuclear weapon?

Use your brain

Is Mandela an islamic terrorist
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by MiddleDimension: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
soccerlite:

Use your brain

Is Mandela an islamic terrorist

define a terrorist and show that your definition is fair.

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by georgeakins: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Bola Tinubu is a certified criminal. Full stop!

Same way we read about the lives of departed men like Awolowo, Azikiwe and Yakubu Gowon is how our children will read documented stories of Bola Tinubu and how he left a historical legacy of criminalism.

Or you don't know? 50 years from today, our children will google his name and see all of these details about him there. He might succeed in making the EFCC to destroy all his criminal records as he has already done, but he cannot destroy the internet and our minds..😂

Jagaban is the greatest politician Nigeria has ever produced.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by BoldBrainz(m): 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
georgeakins:

Jagaban is the greatest politician Nigeria has ever produced.

He's a common criminal.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Southwestidiot: 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Nwodosis:
This is one of the ways of indirectly inciting/inviting religious crises in Nigeria.
which yeye crises ? Let those hungry hopeless abokis start any nonsense their body go tell them. Na empty belle person take dey craze or fight?
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by anochuko01(m): 6:03am On Oct 13, 2023
Fugazy2023:

We like to lie to ourselves. All Christians are in support of Israel and that's just the obvious fact Pastor adeboye is saying. Even if no one says it, it is what it is

There's wisdom in keeping quiet at times like this. I was happy he didn't come out to support a candidate during election, even though I know he's most likely pro tinubu.
It's clear now that he doesn't have an issue with speaking up against vices, he just does it when it's convenient.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Druss(m): 6:47am On Oct 13, 2023
From their hearts people speak and it is clear some people's hearts are dark.

I see nothing wrong with his words. His words are his opinion. Feel free to post your own prayer or post on this issue.

Some of us are insulting an old man because he said his opinion at the behest of someone who is a political ashewo.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by palsenator(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2023
MiddleDimension:

I
Good to know that you and your GO are confirming once again that christianity and religion as a whole are a forxece for evil.
Thank you very much.

But Palestinians are a force for good in your opinion nah... Even the devil is not as wicked as your people
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by nograv: 9:54am On Oct 13, 2023
Rossikk:

Don’t mind these Nigerian slaves.

Both Israelis and Arabs are RACIST against Africans, and most certainly do not consider Africans their ‘brethren’, to use slave pastor attaché Adeboye’s ludicrous term.

Adeboye should get his son to try marrying an Israeli ‘Jew’ and see how quickly they will show him they do NOT regard him as their ‘brethren’.

Stupid slave pastor.

Exactly bros...

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by suleimanshehu: 9:57am On Oct 13, 2023
Only fools and illiterate belief that Jews love Christians, and Israel is a Christian country. The same Jews humiliated, naked and allegedly crucified Jesus Christ, despite that he was alleged to be the Son of God.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by AVISENNA: 11:16am On Oct 13, 2023
I expected him to have been more diplomatic in presentation,yes Hamas initiated the chaos but isreal too has its own short comings in the scheme of things

There are victims across both sides: men , women and children and most importantly RCCG has Parishes in other Arab countries

This broadcast is a bit insensitive and worst still coming from someone who says he doesn't get involved in politics.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by KnownUnknown: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2023
MiddleDimension:

You know who else was called a terror?
Rohilahlah Nelson Mandela! He was removed from the US terror watch-list just in 2005! Yes, Mandela was a terror, according to the US and Israel.

You also did not know that Israel helped the apartheid govt in SA to build their nuclear weapon?

People mired in ignorance and slavish devotion to Israel wouldn’t know that.

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by babaireti(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2023
Oga Pastorpreneur G.O, Israelis are not your brothers o, they are not Christians o, infact they hate you Christianity so much that they ban churches in so many places in Israel, you better don't go there if you don't want them to kill you like they killed your god as you claimed by crucifixion. So please maintain your lane abeg, no thyte for yonder there o

2 Likes

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by MiddleDimension: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2023
palsenator:

But Palestinians are a force for good in your opinion nah... Even the devil is not as wicked as your people

Ever heard of the Haganah?

It is not a shame if you, like most people calling Hamas a terrorist Organization, have not heard of it, which is why you see Hamas the way you see them. But it will be a shame now, for you and all anti Hamas, to no google them and know who they were and improve your perspective on the Arab/Israeli conflict.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by MiddleDimension: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2023
AVISENNA:
I expected him to have been more diplomatic in presentation,yes Hamas initiated the chaos but isreal too has its own short comings in the scheme of things

There are victims across both sides: men , women and children and most importantly RCCG has Parishes in other Arab countries

This broadcast is a bit insensitive and worst still coming from someone who says he doesn't get involved in politics.

Also, If there is RCCG in Israel, then their members, if they are the locals, are DEFINITELY Arabs, not Hebrews!
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by palsenator(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2023
MiddleDimension:

It is not a shame if you, like most people calling Hamas a terrorist Organization, have not heard of it, which is why you see Hamas the way you see them. But it will be a shame now, for you and all anti Hamas, to no google them and know who they were and improve your perspective on the Arab/Israeli conflict.

Can we commence the debate?? Let's see who is well school on the topic.

Let's go back to the ottoman empire and the turks . We can even go way back beyond that period.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by palsenator(m): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
MiddleDimension:

The haganah , irgun and lehi were all products of 1945 but please go way back to the ottoman empire and see how they legitimate acquire the land which originally belong to their forefathers.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by MiddleDimension: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
palsenator:

The haganah , irgun and lehi were all products of 1945 but please go way back to the ottoman empire and see how they legitimate acquire the land which originally belong to their forefathers.

Since you are challenging me to a scholarly debatebon this issue (even though I cannot remmber challenging you to a scholarly debate), lets start with the bolded and do a little fact-checking.

Haganah is established in 1920, according to Wikipeadia. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haganah

According to Encyclopeadia Britanica, Haganah was founded precisely on the 15th of June 1920. https://www.britannica.com/topic/Haganah

The Jewish virtual library agrees with the other sources up there. https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-haganah

So, all the sources above, which I think have some amount of authority on the topic, disagree with you that Haganah is a ''product of 1945'' as you claimed, but instead, have existed for 25 years before 1945.

If you diasgree with me, then you should present your sources and show that your sources are superior in authority to my sources when it comes to the Haganah being a product of the second world war.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by MiddleDimension: 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
palsenator:

Also, care to provide a credible source to back-up your claim that the Haganah was involved in the purchasing of lands from the Palestinians? It is your claim, so provide a credible back-up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thousands Storm Adeboye’s Crusade In Bauchi (Pictures) / Oshoffa In The Sky: Celestial Church Members Claim To See Their Founder (Video) / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.