Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

"RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel (37460 Views)

"Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) / How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Kepukepu: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
IbileIfe:
Before anyone rushes to judge Daddy Adeboye and be ensnared by your spiritual ignorance.
If you don't have anything better to say SHUT UP!
He is not against Palestine.
no, pastor Adeoye should shut up.
Isreal is not a Christian nation and whether or not Isreal is a Christian nation, a man of dog should not encourage war.

Religion is messed up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by MightySparrow: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
BItt:

Nothing.. Nothing to do nothing
Wait till tomorrow.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Kepukepu: 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
And here I was thinking it’s only Igbo people that supports Israel?
I am Igbo, I am not supporting Isreal
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Couldntfigurean: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kepukepu:
I am Igbo, I am not supporting Isreal
No,I mean according to non igbos here on Nairaland
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Procashtips(m): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
Isokotolopia:
Unfortunately no true Christian will pray against Israel or for Israel’s failure

Israel is not a Christian nation you naive and brainwashed generation!

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Kepukepu: 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
Isokotolopia:
Unfortunately no true Christian will pray against Israel or for Israel’s failure
isrealites are not Christians, there are more Muslim Isrealites than there are Christian Isrealites.

Who did this to you guys? You have to actually start reading really book aside from your Bible
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by IMASTEX: 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
Isokotolopia:
Only a religionist will do that. A true Christian will stand for love & humility as Christ will do.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Procashtips(m): 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
Fugazy2023:

We like to lie to ourselves. All Christians are in support of Israel and that's just the obvious fact Pastor adeboye is saying. Even if no one says it, it is what it is

Fake Christian
Making baseless generalization

All sheepee support the fake Israel, not true Christians the fake Israelis hate with passion.

Less than 1.7% of the population in Israel are Christians and there are more Christians in Palestine than the whole of the region occupied by the fake Israelis
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Blazebond(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
He misfired seriously,all christians are children of GOD regardless of their nationality,he is talking from his own understanding and not GOD.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by nairamaniac: 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
kushercain:

"..came back.."

Sorry, whats the difference between what I wrote and your correction?
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by jackmrandy: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
RCCG STAND WITH WHO? HAVE YOU SETTLES YOUR HOUSE?
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by phkka1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
You better pray against the damages your brother is causing the people of Nigeria.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by yorubasweetboy(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
Nwodosis:
This is one of the ways of indirectly inciting/inviting religious crises in Nigeria.
True, But trust me, most Muslims will support their own even when it's obvious they are wrong, not minding whose ox is gored.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by anungangampu: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
Its becoming clear' if this fight prolong like Ukraine and Russia war' it will definitely reach Nigeria. Maybe God help us.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Angelfrost(m): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2023
Postinor:
adeboye is a bastard,every christian supporting israel is a bastard

If every Christian supporting Israel is a bastard, what about the Muslims and even Christians supporting Hamas and Palestine?!!

Are they Saints??!
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Tonyblessed(m): 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
Very good. As Christians, we are commanded to pray for Israel. Psalm 122:6. Every of Israel enemies and the terrorist Hamas would surely come under judgement and meet their end. And some demonic agents of the devil are here with words like Palestine have more percentage of Christians than Israel. If so, why do you support a terrorist government like Hamas who wants to destroy a peaceful Nation. Those Christians can not call themselves Christians cause a christian would preach peace and love not war, destruction and evil.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Postinor: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

If every Christian supporting Israel is a bastard, what about the Muslims and even Christians supporting Hamas and Palestine?!!

Are they Saints??!
yes they are saints because they are supporting the liberation of palestine
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Fugazy2023: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
Procashtips:

Fake Christian
Making baseless generalization

All sheepee support the fake Israel, not true Christians the fake Israelis hate with passion.

Less than 1.7% of the population in Israel are Christians and there are more Christians in Palestine than the whole of the region occupied by the fake Israelis

K
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Shyboyk(m): 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
Supremos:
Omokri Expresses Reservation Over RCCG’s Adeboye Praying Only For Israelis’ Peace

Updated Thursday, October 12, 2023 Popular internet personality, Reno Omokri, has pointed out that
"a greater percentage of Palestinians are Christians than the Israeli population".

Omokri's message comes amid a viral video made by the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye In the video, Adeboye backed Israel in the ongoing conflict with Hamas, a Palestinian militant group which rules the Gaza Strip.
Omokri doesn't agree with Pastor Adeboye on the Israel-Hamas war.
Reacting to this post, Omokri, also a pastor, disagreed with Adeboye's standpoint. He wrote on his verified X (formerly Twitter) handle on Wednesday, October 11:
“But, sir @PastorEAAdeboye, what about our brothers and sisters in Palestine? A greater percentage of Palestinians are Christians than the Israeli population. Half a million of them, to be precise. Doesn't the Bible, in Galatians 6:10, ask us to first show love to members of the household of faith before others? Perhaps they may feel abandoned that your message did not even mention them. “If I were a Palestinian and saw your message, I would sink into further despair. Acts 10:34 says God does not show partiality. But sir, are we not being partial when we pray for Israel and ignore Palestine? Perhaps it is an oversight.
“Sir, I have been to Palestine. I will not wish their condition on my own enemy. They are God's children, too. Don't they deserve our love and prayers and every possible non-military support we can rouse to alleviate their tremendous human suffering?”

https://www.legit.ng/world/asia/1558158-gaza-war-omokri-expresses-reservation-rccgs-adeboye-praying-israelis-peace/

93% of palistine are Muslim and 6% are Christian’s the remaining percentage are other religions so it is Muslim state don’t come here and try to be a nice person …the numbers of Muslim in Israel should be about 17/18% and 2% Christian’s and then we have Jews as majority …between the Christian’s in Palistine and the ones in Israel which ones do you think would live a happy life …. Islam is a good religion no doubt but their people are easily manipulated…the person planned all this may just be looking for bloodshed but would use land dispute as an excuse ..those people are easy to manipulate
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by MorataFC: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
Rossikk:

You are very stupid . What the hell do you mean by “a terrorist nation”?

There are 2.6 million people in Gaza, including over a 1.2 million children.

In your block head they’re all terrorists including the babies?

The level of idiocy on this forum is alarming.
The emboldened is for your generation, past, present and the future.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Fugazy2023: 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
nairamaniac:

I'm a Christian. I am not in support of Israel or Palestine.

I'm in support of PEACE and FAIRNESS.

They should trace the root causes of the provocations and resolve it from the root.

IF the root cause is that ISRAEL came back to a particular land and forcefully occupied it, because their God told them to do that, then that is very wrong.

If you are a true Christian then you will know that the world is not meant to be peaceful. There can only be peace on earth when Christ reigns
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by JaySmart4422: 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
Nigeria do not have weapons of mass destruction
Do not invite what is bigger than you
If countries with a well define system are taking side Nigeria should just watch n stay quiet
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Melonsmasher: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
Religious war
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Adeneeyee84: 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
tishbite42:
This man is mentally deranged
Imagine a top man of God spewing rubbish
We're all God's children
He should simply pray for God's peace to prevail over there
U get sense pass the general Overseer of RCCG a.k.a Useless Pastor Enoch Adeboye
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Shyboyk(m): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kepukepu:
isrealites are not Christians, there are more Muslim Isrealites than there are Christian Isrealites.

Who did this to you guys? You have to actually start reading really book aside from your Bible

Fact but for all the rubbish Muslims have been doing I would stick to the jewish guys
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by sirgalahad26(m): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
Misplaced priorities!
They don't need your prayers!
Prayers of peace that hasn't work in Nigeria won't work in Israel either.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Angelfrost(m): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
Postinor:
yes they are saints because they are supporting the liberation of palestine

Yeah... Bombing, slaughtering and beheading even kids are saintly acts meant to liberate a nation.

This means every atrocity committed by Boko Haram and Ipob/ESN should be applauded since they are targeted towards liberating their people from the injustice of the Nigerian state.

That also means Al-quaeda and ISIS have done no wrong since they're fighting for the freedom of their Islamic states.

Hypocrisy is a funny thing. grin
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Shyboyk(m): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
Procashtips:

Israel is not a Christian nation you naive and brainwashed generation!

I think everybody knows that and also palistine is not a Christian nation
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by CodeTemplar: 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
Supremos:
relocate to where
Isreal.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Etimemy: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Rubbish.

He should talk about the woes of his country first.

Hypocrite

Your post shown how hypocrite you are
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by kareemkamil(m): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
This man Mumu like this. What a shame on u Adeboye
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by delpee(f): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
This isn't a religious war. It's a fight over territory. We should be working and praying towards a resolution and not taking sides so solidly. Human lives, mostly innocent are involved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' / Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK / Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.