Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual (18410 Views)

I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah / Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by Ashirioluwa: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
And such an individual is walking around freely, enjoying the remaining loot.

Nigeria is a joke when it comes to fighting against corruption.
Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by BoldBrainz(m): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2023
Judolisco:
which chairman was appointed few hours ago... Inec chairman is appointed by the president with consultation with d council of state... D council of state plays a very important role...what I'm saying is dat inec chairman position isn't like any other appointments made by d president

Your response to my question is in your second line. The rest of your write-up is just noise.
Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by IntelLord: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
Sermwell:

I have stopped helping people like you on nairaland. My eyes don see shege for una hand!!

Transferred 20k to one idiot on this forum last week just for him to turn out a scam!!

Una mind no go touch ground!! Awon weyrey!!

Really? So sad to hear.

Well, as you did it out of the goodness of your heart, leave him to God.

What pains me is that these kind of people make it extremely difficult for those who are genuinely in need of assistance, to get help.

I'm curious, how did you find out the person you sent the money to, turned out to be a scam?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by CloudTrees(f): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
Sermwell:

I have stopped helping people like you on nairaland. My eyes don see shege for una hand!!

Transferred 20k to one idiot on this forum last week just for him to turn out a scam!!

That is also my WhatsApp. I have no reason to do that
Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by Opanka44(m): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
CloudTrees:
Please I am indeed of a JOB to earn a LIVING in osun.
I am hoping on people's mercy and kindness. I have been out of job and looking for another way.
I am also In need of financial assistance

opay 906 732 9755

If u need financial help, go and work. Do any menial job at least to buy food for yourself. No matter how much any Nairalander helps u, it can never enough for u. Go to building sites, car wash and work. Go do laundry for people, weed grasses, run errands, get involved in private tutorials and you'll be fine . Stop Begging online. Thank you

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by Harrynight(m): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
The money efcc do recover, where do they go to?

Abi efcc recover for other people to loots 😂😂
Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by Global2000: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
Probing the opposition. All this boys scout should just keep quiet.
Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by Bluntemperor: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
slivertongue:
Most of Nigeria's politicians are from hell.

Most of the Politicians are Devil themselves,as they are the real Enemies of Nigeria !
-They have been to other Countries in the World and found it difficult to replicate the same good things they have seen because they stole Nigeria blind and you wander how these Individuals sleep at Night!
-Most Nigerians ,like many Nations just want 3- square - food,yet Our Politicians - Past and Present have no fear of God to do good.
-If Dubai - once a Desert Place can turned it to their own desires that other people of the World would want,why not do same in Nigeria?
-Why can't Governor turned their Cities to another Dubai?
-Why should we be taking Our Resources/ Dollars to other Countries for selfish reasons?
EFCC- should not be hiding these crooked Politicians but let the People know them.
I quite agree that they do that after diligent prosecution!
Very Shameful Situations Indeed!
Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by Gentlelox: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
Sermwell:

is it that Nairalander begging on every front page ?
Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by Azzik: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
Feramni:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank
Stop fooling yourself here on this forum every time, go and look for job to do and stop this online begging
Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by Okwyjesus(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Islie:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/12/nigeria-anti-corruption-body-efcc-probes-former-governors-ex-ministers-recovers

New govt with new set of EFCC investigation.

They have dropped the one on Wike, Akpabio, Fubara etc for new ones.

Funny country.....
Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
The agency disclosed that out of the N27.2 billion recovered, N12.7 billion was from one individual.

Can't these people publicize the names of those involved and get them prosecuted accordingly.

Why are they hidden the Identity of corrupt fellows of such magnitude.?

But trust me if they recover 5m pere. They will publish. Nigeria is not ready to fight corruption because they in power themselves are very greedy and corrupt
Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by Moniya4Real(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
So, with All these recoveries made, you have nothing positive to say but to divert your hitheto anger to TINUBu. Wait till the time comes for TINUBu to be probed for any possible corrupt act he might have put his hand to.

Taylor94:
EFCC was supposed to be an independent body

But here in Nigeria the president appoints EFCC boss INEC boss and other prominent parastatals

And you wonder how those agencies will work when they were solely appointed by the presidency

If EFCC was serious na Tinubu them suppose throw enter jail first let him explain how he made $9billion dollars

Tinubu when your time comes your wealth won’t save you

Thief
Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
Story...only on papers i guess!
Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by rohangold: 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
This is why Nigerians suffer for unjust course. God. I wish we wake up and forget all this tribalism and bigotry lifestyle.

I know Nigeria is more than its name.

The Greatest name ever is yet to be found for Nigerians.

I
Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by nuruajao: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
[quote author=Taylor94 post=126355256][b]EFCC was supposed to be an independent body

But here in Nigeria the president appoints EFCC boss INEC boss and other prominent parastatals

And you wonder how those agencies will work when they were solely appointed by the presidency

If EFCC was serious na Tinubu them suppose throw enter jail first let him explain how he made $9billion dollars

Tinubu name is cause headache for you next time called his name with respect President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu if you don't like go to court oponu
Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by Slurity(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:

Thief
Hatred has affected how you reason. You need evidence to probe or arrest anybody. Tinubu is any opposition of federal government for good 8 years when efcc were seriously been used by Obj to harass all the opposition but They could touch him after several try. Tinubu can really be a rogue but respect that man for he is smarter that the whole Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by fayomim: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:

Thief

Do you have proof? If yes, bring forth...

Moreso, I purposely mention you so that it will be easier to pick you up for investigation.

You must show proof that Tinubu is a thief
Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by benjaminlawson(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
The agency disclosed that out of the N27.2 billion recovered, N12.7 billion was from one individual.

Can't these people publicize the names of those involved and get them prosecuted accordingly.

I totally agree with you, why cant they mention the names, this is why some people have tagged our leadership process as organized crime. They always protect their criminality activities.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
Who are the people parade them and past there names is it only yahoo boys that can be paraded
Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by Taigaban: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
So this "one individual" don't have name?
Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by John4B: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
CloudTrees:
Please I am indeed of a JOB to earn a LIVING in osun.
I am hoping on people's mercy and kindness. I have been out of job and looking for another way.
I am also In need of financial assistance

opay 906 732 9755
*modified*
I have gotten alot of back lash. I just want help cry

U never chee chomtin yet
Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by CloudTrees(f): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
John4B:

U never chee chomtin yet
I don chee chege
Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by Gee64: 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
Trust Naija, it will be swept under the carpet!

Nothing go happen!
Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by NonsenseRubbish: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
No names mentioned. 😂 This our government ehn
Re: EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual by Ecash1: 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:

Thank you, strange things, a man that stole 2 egg will be paraded, a former governor that stole all the eggs in the state has no name and CANNOT be paraded but rather protected, can injustice and impunity get worse than this around here?

The song comes alive “Poor man wey steal maggi, dem go show him face for crime-fighters, rich man wey steal money, dem no go show him face for crime-fighters”

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘your Letter Lacks Respect’ — Obi Of Onitsha Tackles Soludo’s Commissioner / Sylva: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa State State / HOW AGRO-INDUSTRILIZATION CAN BE THE "NEW CRUDE OIL" IN NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.