Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) (4302 Views)

See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) / Serial Killer: Single Ladies Protest Serial Killings In Portharcourt (Photos) / BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by Riversstate: 11:23am On Oct 12, 2023
Guys those two small small wrap cost 100 eachundecided undecided

I'm so annoyed right now because e never bad reach like this before angry

Fufu is locally made in Nigeria why does it has to be so expensive??

Not happy buying it but I just did and I dey vex so. because this woman shared that of 100 original into 3 places.

If you are a fufu lover u go understand sad

Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by DatNiggaDaz: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2023
Wahala dey
Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by Beremx(f): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2023
Where I live in Lagos, fufu is no longer sold for 50naira. It is now sold for 100naira. Even the 100naira fufu, you'll have to eat like three to get filled up.

Proudly fufu swallower. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by Riversstate: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2023
Beremx:
Where I live in Lagos, fufu is no longer sold for 50naira. It is now sold for 100naira. The size of the fufu is one and half of what you posted. Una dey enjoy for PH aswear.

Proudly fufu swallower. grin grin

Fufu is life

6 Likes

Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by festacman(m): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2023
You said you bought food for N200 but wey the soup? Abobi, na ordinary fufu you wan swallow? grin

19 Likes

Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by Saintzykie: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2023
Riversstate:

Fufu is life
Baba, where you buy this fufu?

1 Like

Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by Cassandraloius: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2023
Swallow 6 wrap so you can be satisfied. The country is hard for those fufu sellers.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by Beremx(f): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2023
Riversstate:

Fufu is life
proudly a FUFUist. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 11:45am On Oct 12, 2023
Eguisi soup goes very well with Santana.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by Riversstate: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2023
Saintzykie:

Baba, where you buy this fufu?

Na for PH oo

I go see ma gee for Eleme wey don arrange native soup I say make I buy fufu take run matters grin

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by worksmart(m): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Shege Pro-Max Triple-Action Banza!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by westlius(m): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Riversstate:

Fufu is life
Futu is nice with thick Egusi soup

1 Like

Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by Paraman: 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
Riversstate:

Not happy buying it but I just did and I dey vex so. because this woman shared that of 100 original into 3 places.

You should have rejected it and buy from somewhere else
Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by JONSYN7154: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Riversstate:

Come benue make i stuff you with food.
Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by jesmond3945: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
Riversstate:

she has to make profit na to feed her family
Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
Indomie Boys no get respect for Santana again,
How dare you post pictures of Santana aka loiloi on Nairaland
igwe must hear this

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by anibi9674: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
festacman:
You said you bought food for N200 but wey soup? Abobi, na ordinary fufu you wan swallow? grin
Palestinian dey try tell you say en get garri, en no get soup. en wan try luck see ,if one or two niggas fit help am out.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
Fufu is hundred naira everywhere nau.. Even in Abuja. But our own is not as small as this your two "lumps" you're holding.. grin.

#Fufu-Oni-B'aje.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by festacman(m): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
anibi9674:
Palestinian dey try tell you say en get garri, en no get soup. en wan try luck see ,if one or two niggas fit help am out.

No brotherhood in this economic jungle. grin
Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by LivingSage: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
Half of this size is sold 200 in canteen here
Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by ikeno(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
We wey no dey chop too much even one of those fufu dey bellefu me dey lucky😃😃😃
Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by fineboynl(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
I remember when that fufu was 5naira bigger one N10. Just less than 1 and half decades ago.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
jesmond3945:
she has to make profit na to feed her family
One of our hidden problem is overcrowding of trade, vocation and business.
Instead of 100 people to do a business and share a market profit of say, N50m(500k each), 500 people are doing same business and taking home N100k profit. As a way of surviving, they inflate prices via trade unions. Things are bad but nowhere as bad as we make it look in this part of the world.

In ancient times, if a trade became overcrowded, naturally some persons left and others expand the scope of that business or trade to meet up. Not in today's world. To sell onions in market, you must belong or be suffer isolation.
Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by CedarHoldings: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
Your native soup aroma dey reach my side
Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
guy....you were scammed....
Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by DyingFetus: 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
You for use the money buy agbado chop mek your belle full.
Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by Riversstate: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Paraman:
You should have rejected it and buy from somewhere else
They are all the same
E be like say dem do meeting
Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by Riversstate: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
Lalasticlala

U no dey chop fufu?
Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by Seefinish: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
Fufu is made from cassava and you know during the campaign period Bulaba promised to recruit 50 millions youths into army and feed them with cassava. Few people he recruited are Nairaland defending his forgery. They are the one entitled to eat cheap fufu.
Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by madscientist88(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
fufu wey man dey take use hold body that year for jebba street for ebute? nobi 30 naira fufu be that wey you hold so?how e come expensive? indeed thing are now very hard in Nigeria
Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by jamesversion: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
festacman:
You said you bought food for N200 but wey the soup? Abobi, na ordinary fufu you wan swallow? grin

He will swallow the future with water.
Re: Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
Fufu is locally produced. Do you know what it takes to produced fufu. Do you know what it takes to plant cassava from stem to maturity? Cost of diesel and petrol I hope you didn't factor that in.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Development Projects In Ogun / Ex-President retires to Mali / The Most Frightening Bridge In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.