Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Aru Emeeeeeeeh! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aru Emeeeeeeeh! (787 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aru Emeeeeeeeh! by tellwisdom: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2011
Hehe!!, something very funny happened yesterday. Nna mehn. I invited a friend (male) to a LODGE BAR for some drinks, as we seated sipping d normal tin while soccer match goes on wink wink, One Area friend popped in with four of his friends and 4 Gurls.

Oboy, as they were seated, the guy started jumping from one corner to the other calling bartender here and there like he was  OBASANJO oo shocked shocked, So i whispered to my other friend, HMM!! DIS WAN WEY DIS GUY DEY FRONT LIKE DIS, E BE LIKE SEY MONEY TOO MUCH. grin.

So few minutes passed, so i left him facing my own business, To cut the long story short. This dude was persuaded to buying food for these 4 gurls four plates of RICE and that hotel is a bit kind of expensive. These gurls swallow four plates, even dey waste am  DRINK MALT, ADD YOUGHOURT AND BOTTLE WATER at a go.

Oboy not until the bartender come give these guys bill, na there i begin laff grin grin. The guy try ATM as claimed. ATM no work cry cry. Na so he use style call me make i exucse am abeg, come carry me enter rest room go dey woo me dey beg me sey Abeg make i help am out, sey he no plan am dis way. Bla bla bla. We sha settled everytin sha and got the bill paid for.

Gurl --------> CHOP RICE, DRINK MALT, YOUGHOURT AND BOTTLE WATER** embarassed angry  Why?? Putting the poor boi to GBESE grin grin

But i blame the guy sha embarassed cheesy.
Re: Aru Emeeeeeeeh! by IZUKWU(m): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2011
Nke ahu gbasara ya. I have never believed in spending to impress a girl. I prefer being in my comfort zone. I remember inviting a girl out on a date about two years ago and she came with two of her female friends . I got angry inside of me but i controlled myself and instead of taking the girl to mr biggs as i earlier planned. I took them to one store near by and bought four bottles of coke and cabin biscuit for us. Oh ! Boy come see vex but me i no send them . Though i later became friends with the girl.
Re: Aru Emeeeeeeeh! by tellwisdom: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2011
Nke ahu gbasara ya. I have never believed in spending to impress a girl. I prefer being in my comfort zone. I remember inviting a girl out on a date about two years ago and she came with two of her female friends . I got angry inside of me but i controlled myself and instead of taking the girl to mr biggs as i earlier planned. I took them to one store near by and bought four bottles of coke and cabin biscuit for us. Oh ! Boy come see vex but me i no send them . Though i later became friends with the girl.

grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Aru Emeeeeeeeh! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2011
[size=85pt]BULLSHITOLOGY![/size] smiley
Re: Aru Emeeeeeeeh! by lindabon: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2011
sexkillz:

Seconded!
Actually, he just wanted to let us know that "he got the bill paid" !!!.
Okay OP, you are a rich man, and we have heard. . . . . but are you a fine boi!  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Aru Emeeeeeeeh! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2011
lindabon:

Seconded!
Okay OP, you are a rich man, and we have heard. . . . . but are you a fine boi!  angry angry angry angry angry
[size=14pt]To show you how wretched these fooools are, the total amount spent would be less than the equivalent of 40 pounds!. . . Rubbish![/size]
Re: Aru Emeeeeeeeh! by ANTIsex(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2011
but guys do mess up like dat, and for the atm , my der d thing nearly mess me up also, seriously, me no d rely on atm ,i d use raw cash go impres
Re: Aru Emeeeeeeeh! by InkedNerd(f): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2011
sexkillz:

Co-sign on that one! Bullshit is an understatement.
Re: Aru Emeeeeeeeh! by tellwisdom: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2011
grin grin sexshitz aka ALBINO, why are you hurting ?? embarassed embarassed

econded!
Okay OP, you are a rich man, and we have heard. . . . . but are you a fine boi! angry angry angry angry

Fine boi is an understatement cheesy cheesy. Im HOT wink wink
Re: Aru Emeeeeeeeh! by tellwisdom: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2011
Co-sign on that one! Bullshit is an understatement.

Ink maid, can i touch your Flat yansh wink . I have a soft palm wink wink
Re: Aru Emeeeeeeeh! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2011
tellwisdom:

grin grin sexshitz aka ALBINO, why are you hurting ?? embarassed embarassed

[size=14pt]Hurting because someone said your stupidity has no cure! embarassed embarassed

Do you really want to die in Stupidity? cheesy
[/size]
Re: Aru Emeeeeeeeh! by InkedNerd(f): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2011
tellwisdom:

Ink maid, can i touch your Flat yansh wink . I have a soft palm  wink wink

Access denied! But you're more than welcome to kiss my round toned posterior wink
Re: Aru Emeeeeeeeh! by freecocoa(f): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2011
I use to wonder how you came about your username(TELLWISDOM) talk about IRONY.
Re: Aru Emeeeeeeeh! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2011
[size=14pt]Tellpileptic fool! I mean, You have unequivocal rights to be stu[b]p[/b]id, you should actually be proud of it, but you are abusing the privilege. Is your Job devoted to showcasing your ignorance and stupidity? **No offense** wink

[/size]
Re: Aru Emeeeeeeeh! by Dsense(m): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2011
OP.

Funny story . . . Most Nigerian dudes need to man up. undecided
Re: Aru Emeeeeeeeh! by InkedNerd(f): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Tellpileptic fool! I mean, You have unequivocal rights to be stu[b]p[/b]id, you should actually be proud of it, but you are abusing the privilege. Is your Job devoted to showcasing your ignorance and stupidity? **No offense** wink[/size]

Yes o! Make you tell am. Because you have a computer doesn't mean you must type. Na by force?

By the way, I never finished giving you that bath wink
Re: Aru Emeeeeeeeh! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2011
[size=14pt]^^You ran off!. . . wink[/size]
Re: Aru Emeeeeeeeh! by tellwisdom: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2011
grin grin grin grin The more the HURTS, the more i roll on the floor laffin, catching my own treeps cheesy cheesy

feechocoa, U left your pant in my house the last time u came. But i've help u taken it to the dry cleaner wink wink. Tell me thank you
Re: Aru Emeeeeeeeh! by tellwisdom: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2011
OP.

Funny story . . . Most Nigerian dudes need to man up. undecided

I dey tells you cheesy
Re: Aru Emeeeeeeeh! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2011
Day day u continue to act like dem rubberband ur brains poster . Oh boy i beliv dey are oda tales by moonlight more interesting dan dis pollution of verbs

I would have personally ave preferred Eze goes to school dan dis nonsenseshitzzzy
Re: Aru Emeeeeeeeh! by InkedNerd(f): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]^^You ran off!. . . wink[/size]

Ndo. I'll be back later. Just sit in the tub and wait for me wink
Re: Aru Emeeeeeeeh! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2011
LOLz

IZUKWU:

grin grin
Re: Aru Emeeeeeeeh! by freecocoa(f): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2011
tellwisdom:

grin grin grin grin The more the HURTS, the more i roll on the floor laffin, catching my own treeps cheesy cheesy

feechocoa, U left your pant in my house the last time u came. But i've help u taken it to the dry cleaner wink wink. Tell me thank you
Keep dreaming okpo.
Re: Aru Emeeeeeeeh! by tellwisdom: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2011
Idowo-igho, Sorry, do you in any way take Mariyuana?? why is yur eye so seducing??  sad sad sad 

Keep dreaming okpo.

Feechocoa, do you realise im hot, knowing fully well i have money, I can buy you coke and okin biscuit like i always do, so dont dull wink wink

(1) (Reply)

For The Ladies: Tips For Getting Yourself A Husband / What Is Wrong In Writing A Love Letter? / Tips To Tell When A Lady Is Desperate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.