Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary (37585 Views)

Senate Confirms Olukoyede As EFCC Chair, Shehu As NSIP CEO / Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times / Buhari Appoints Olanipekun Olukoyede As EFCC New Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Squirrel1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
SoNature:
For the first time in the history of the EFCC, someone from the South is heading the commission. I hope he reconfigures the EFCC beyond chasing after Yahoo boys.

I must add that this is not how to run a diverse country. With the presidence Buhari and Tinubu are setting, everyone who becomes the president will populate all the MDAs with their people.
Jonathan started the nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Jostoman: 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
Gajagojo:
The election really pained many Iyboes who are now in severe anguish
They are pained sifially whenever they hear
President Bola Tinubu

It makes them bitter
na everybody be igbo to to you, the guy na South South

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Mandate2023: 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
slivertongue:
fighting corruption is dead. safe to say that all the corrupt politicians are now since the hallelujah song since their patron is in power.

U don't get tired of wailing😂😂😂😂

U guys are not more interested in d stolen mandate

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
SoNature:

I am not from the South West.

Honestly, Tinubu no dey try.
appiontment never finish na...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Jostoman: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
One nigeria is dead and buried in nigeria. We are just deceiving ourselves in this country.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Joysammy: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
"This is why the least Yoruba man is scared of Nigeria dividing because they know hunger will kill them without staying in same country with South South
A barren region imposed a certificate forger on the entire nation and we watch them take all positions to their self
A region that doesn’t have a tangible mineral wealth"
_---------------+-------------------------*----------------------
A bastard is not quickly known until he or she exposes his families and open the bumbum of his/her Mother in the market. The question we should ask this idiot that wrote this piece is...? Since he's sure that his/her tribes are very important in Nigeria and they can stand alone, why are they migrating to other states that does not belong to them, making stupid money and refused to do something in their states?

How many states in their useless area can comfortably pay salaries without the help of the FG? What stop them from developing their states?

I hate reading piece from brainless and people that suffer brain disorderly like this animal

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Sannisege: 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:
This is why the least Yoruba man is scared of Nigeria dividing because they know hunger will kill them without staying in same country with South South

A barren region imposed a certificate forger on the entire nation and we watch them take all positions to their self

A region that doesn’t have a tangible mineral wealth

I’m yet to see any Rivers state man holding any juicy position on this cocaine regime

Meanwhile we’re the cash cows of the nation
Omo Ibo claiming South-South, Your own don finish patapata. You go wail till you Kpai. Eleri ibu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Maas93: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
Oduduwa republic actualization in progress

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by worksmart(m): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
Leave Buhari name out of it , he re-confirmed Emefiele as CBN governor and appointed an Igbo as head of service. What about the powerful ministries he gave to SE and SS? Transportation, Trade and Investment, Labour and Employment, Foreign Affairs, Health, Niger-Delta, Environment, Science and Technology, Petroleum Resources (Minster of State).
Don't forget he also appointed an Acting CJN that was Igbo.
What about his appointments to SW?
Solid Minerals and Steel, Health, Power, works and Housing, Head of Service, Chief of Defence staff, Chief Justice of Nigeria, Transport, Niger Delta

Buhari was reasonably fair
SoNature:

Jonathan was a Nigerian president and that's how sane people run a government in a diverse society. Buhari's and Tinubu's styles are nonsensical and divisive.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Successlane: 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
essentialone:
Truly, it is indeed the turn of the Afonjas.

Yoruba lokan

Fulani herdsmen have been relegated to the Sharia Desert.

Outsider weeping more than the bereaved !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Jostoman: 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
SoNature:
For the first time in the history of the EFCC, someone from the South is heading the commission. I hope he reconfigures the EFCC beyond chasing after Yahoo boys.

I must add that this is not how to run a diverse country. With the presidence Buhari and Tinubu are setting, everyone who becomes the president will populate all the MDAs with their people.
And later now you people will be shouting one nigeria up and down, tomorrow now if some region now come out to agitate for their own country now they will be sending military to go and be killing them.

Injustice don finish nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by SoNature(m): 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
worksmart:
Leave Buhari name out of it , he re-confirmed Emefiele as CBN governor and appointed an Igbo as head of service. What about the powerful ministries he gave to SE and SS? Transportation, Trade and Investment, Labour and Employment, Foreign Affairs, Health, Niger-Delta, Environment, Science and Technology, Petroleum Resources (Minster of State).
Don't forget he also appointed an Acting CJN that was Igbo.
What about his appointments to SW?
Solid Minerals and Steel, Health, Power, works and Housing, Head of Service, Chief of Defence staff, Chief Justice of Nigeria, Transport, Niger Delta

Buhari was reasonably fair
What Buhari gave to South East was mostly ministerial appointments. Every state must have a minister. Buhari didn't have a choice. Away from ministeries, the rest of the appointments were mostly for the North and South West.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Lincton: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
Congratulations to the new appointees.
Be loyal to the oath you sworn and be committed to duty and be faithful to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by geewean(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
It's seems like Tinubu major job is to make appointments up and down .

He isn't arresting the economic situations with intelligence at all.

The metrics are all there.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by muykem: 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
SoNature:

The precedent has always been there. SW has the largest population in the south, which position do they hold under GEJ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by emapeteum(m): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:

Put south west not south

South westerners are not even the real southerners

Or you can put yoruba man

Abeg una be south west not south
Iletracy is a serious problem. So in your understanding, south West is not in the south

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by femicyrus(m): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:
This is why the least Yoruba man is scared of Nigeria dividing because they know hunger will kill them without staying in same country with South South

I’m yet to see any Rivers state man holding any juicy position on this cocaine regime

So the whole noise about certificate forgery is for political appointment to tilt in favor of your region

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by israelmao(m): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:

Your comment is sweeping generalization,it is quite unthoughtful and illogical of you to condemn and accuse an entire race because of wrongdoing and evil disposition of the few among,a good number of Yoruba are behind Obi,please,stop being driven by ethnic and religious sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Zonefree(m): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
Port443:
Jonathan really messed up. He ran a government of inclusiveness and gave the lion share to the north at the detriment of his people. I can't blame him really cause that was what governing Nigeria looked like before APC introduced the government of my people, by my people and for myself.

Also giving the president the right to appoint an efcc chairman simply ruins the sole purpose of fighting economic crimes. Cause, how will this stooge stand on the side of good even when it is against the president's will?

We really got everything wrong in this corn 🌽 tree
God bless you for this.

There are some offices that should be independent on their own.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by delpee(f): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hmmm! O ti npo ju o. Yorubas are known for fairness, justice and equity. Perhaps there are reasons for this but I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by VULCAN(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Daft.

If there was IQ check here, most APC supporters won't be able to post

okoro:
Pandora file should be reopened
Gringory Obituary needs to be sent to jail for the crimes
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by kamalbob(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:

Lol they don't hold tangible wealth source or wetin? But you keep flooding into their states (especially Lagos), because you believe you can make it there. Why don't you stay in your state that has tangible sources of wealth (i don't even know how you formulated this English "tangible wealth" lol). The way you talk I don't even think you are from south-south. Because you talk like nyamuri.
See eh, I have been to south-south and I will tell you that more than 50% of the oil revenue generated goes to that region. While the revenue generated from other sources like commerce is shared equally. But the problem is your leaders are vampires and they made you believe that your are poor because of Hausa or yoruba people keep ripping you off. Lol NDDC is a criminal organisation, go and find out where your money is going first.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Babssoo(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:

wike nko?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by worksmart(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Buhari gave Igbos powerful ministries, he could have given Igbos less powerful ones if he wanted, e.g. Women, Art & Culture, Tourism etc.

Other than ministers, he gave Igbos Chief Justice of Nigeria, Head of Service, CBN governor or do you want him to give everything to Igbos? There are 200+ other tribes haba!

Abeg , give credit where it is due , Buhari was fair.

Now if you want accuse Tinubu of marginalising Igbos , I would fully agree with you.
SoNature:

What Buhari gave to South East was mostly ministerial appointments. Every state must have a minister. Buhari didn't have a choice. Away from ministeries, the rest of the appointments were mostly for the North and South West.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Tzar(m): 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
Una go cry tire!
Taylor94:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by na2016: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Now I can say, Nigeria will be better. If you know this Pastor Ola, you will know he is very good.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by erosimo(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:

Put south west not south

South westerners are not even the real southerners

Or you can put yoruba man

Abeg una be south west not south

E REMAIN SMALL TIME FOR YOU TO DIE ON TINUBU MATTER...YOU HAVE TOTALLY LOST YOURSELF.

JOBLESSNESS

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Timmi: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:

An unfortunate human being that you are, your brainless head bereft of common sense. Go and take your apetesi to help you gain enough sense for a second.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Princedapace(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
1950Mack:
Hehehehehhehehehehe..... yorubas taking over... after 8 years power goes back to hausa/fulani.... nothing for igbos except leftovers... let them cry... third class citizens... na hate de suffer dem like dis, they're too ethnocentric and full of s..h.it... soon they will become Palestine and Hamas and Nigeria will become Israel pounding their Gaza like burantashi grin grin grin

Do u have electricty? Or are Igbos buying fuel at the current price alone?

U be f%ol for abusing an ethnic group becus of politicians whose kids live the life u only imagine in ur head!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by MEGAWATCH: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
Coregists:
Congrats, abeg lock corrupt politicians and don't give Yahoo boys breathing space

Starting with that useless international Drug lord and certificates forger.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by MEGAWATCH: 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
Princedapace:

Do u have electricty? Or are Igbos buying fuel at the current price alone?

U be f%ol for abusing an ethnic group becus of politicians whose kids live the life u only imagine in ur head!

Don't mind the fool,

That's why Criminals are ruling them in that their region.

To them it's winning or losing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Sucolee(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
Family commotion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo / Fayose, Aregbesola And Atiku Spotted In Abuja / Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.