Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary (37526 Views)

Senate Confirms Olukoyede As EFCC Chair, Shehu As NSIP CEO / Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times / Buhari Appoints Olanipekun Olukoyede As EFCC New Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by ismhab(m): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
under GEJ Igbos had good appointments so stop weeping besides I don't get why y guys cry for the appointment when the appiontees no Sabi una.. The north isn't hausa Muslim alone ooo north central is also part of North... I hope u kno a real Hausa man has never rule Nigeria

Point of correction

General Abdulsalam Abubakar, is Hausa man by tribe.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by dragunov: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Dozis:

Not pained, just that your stupidity is mind boggling.
I can only explain it to you, I can't help you to understand it.
Piss 📴

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by dragunov: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
SoNature:

Oga, stop justifying stupidity!

Stupidity is putting people you can trust in sensitive positions? Well, Stupidity has grades Sha. You carry first.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by opamoses1: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
SoNature:
For the first time in the history of the EFCC, someone from the South is heading the commission. I hope he reconfigures the EFCC beyond chasing after Yahoo boys.

I must add that this is not how to run a diverse country. With the presidence Buhari and Tinubu are setting, everyone who becomes the president will populate all the MDAs with their people.

EFCC LEADERSHIP (CHAIRMAN)

CONFIRMED
âš«2003-2007: Nuhu Ribadu
🟠2008-2011: Farida Waziri
âš«2012-2015: Ibrahim Lamorde
🔴2021-2023: Abdulrasheed Bawa

ACTING CAPACITY
âš«2008: Ibrahim Lamorde
âš«2015-2020: Ibrahim Magu
🔴2020-2021: Mohammed Abba
âš«2023: Abdulkarim Chukkol
🟣2023: Olanipekun Olukoyede (pending Senate
approval)

🟠NC (x1) ⚫NE (x5) 🔴NW (x2) 🟣SW (x1)

Source: #StatiSense

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1712429364522963287?t=cIe2yzFluTQna4w2frYaXQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by SoNature(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
dragunov:

Stupidity is putting people you can trust in sensitive positions? Well, Stupidity has grades Sha. You carry first.

The most foolish Nigerians are those who believe that Druggie is coming to fix the country.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by SoNature(m): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
opamoses1:

EFCC LEADERSHIP (CHAIRMAN)

CONFIRMED
âš«2003-2007: Nuhu Ribadu
🟠2008-2011: Farida Waziri
âš«2012-2015: Ibrahim Lamorde
🔴2021-2023: Abdulrasheed Bawa

ACTING CAPACITY
âš«2008: Ibrahim Lamorde
âš«2015-2020: Ibrahim Magu
🔴2020-2021: Mohammed Abba
âš«2023: Abdulkarim Chukkol
🟣2023: Olanipekun Olukoyede (pending Senate
approval)

🟠NC (x1) ⚫NE (x5) 🔴NW (x2) 🟣SW (x1)

Source: #StatiSense

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1712429364522963287?t=cIe2yzFluTQna4w2frYaXQ&s=19

I have never seen a country as forgetful as Nigeria.

Ibrahim Lamorde re-looted EFCC and ran away from the country.

Today, everyone has moved on and has forgotten the wanted man.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Ebeano49(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
under GEJ Igbos had good appointments so stop weeping besides I don't get why y guys cry for the appointment when the appiontees no Sabi una.. The north isn't hausa Muslim alone ooo north central is also part of North... I hope u kno a real Hausa man has never rule Nigeria

What do you mean by 'good' appointment? Here are the cabinets of GEJ. Can you show me how Igbos dominated it? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_President_Goodluck_Jonathan

I didn't say Buhari favored the north. I said he favored only his own TRIBE. Are you being mischievous or just plain daft?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Tunde25(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
slivertongue:
fighting corruption is dead. safe to say that all the corrupt politicians are now since the hallelujah song since their patron is in power.

?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Invest4growth: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
This is an appointment well deserved. He is an in house person and he was the next in rank to the outgone Chairman. We will always look at the merits appointments
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by YourGFsnatcher: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
Dozis:
Nigeria has become Oodua People's Congress!!
Buhari started it and Pablo is entrenching it.

I'm from the north, but I supprt his move 100. Buhari did same for us. We are not the only Nigerians than have monopoly of nepotism. If igbo enter too let him put all his brothers in power... no one has monopoly of nepotism. Useful government officials
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Fearyourcreator: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:
This is why the least Yoruba man is scared of Nigeria dividing because they know hunger will kill them without staying in same country with South South

A barren region imposed a certificate forger on the entire nation and we watch them take all positions to their self

A region that doesn’t have a tangible mineral wealth

I’m yet to see any Rivers state man holding any juicy position on this cocaine regime

Meanwhile we’re the cash cows of the nation
See this werey and una wan die for Lagos
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by slivertongue: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
jrusky:

Pls Mr man if nothing in life pleases you kindly do yourself a favour just kill yourself to save us from all your complains, Lamentations and causing unecessary headache here. Na wetin?

I have noticed you in particular since Buhari administration if the Fed govt go this way you will kick if they go that way you will kick, if they stay neutral you will kick pls what is your problem? You have no job or what

You are among those who complained no South ever be EFCC chairman now Tinubu adjusted that yet you are not happy, who the hell are you?

I naturally hate people like you a filthy rag human who always want other to be perfect or live in perfection, biko ibu onye sef?

If you like cry or gnash your teeth Tinubu is the president, this young man have be appointed s EFCC boss and nothing you can do about it moreso Obi will never rule Nigeria till he die take these to the bank, biko and stop disturbing us here.

your garbage is noted.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by 2Radii: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:

Put south west not south

South westerners are not even the real southerners

Or you can put yoruba man

Abeg una be south west not south

U see this ur wailing, crying, regrets, gnashing, depression and discomfort caused by the yoruba people will last in ur life and the lives of ur people.... grin grin grin

He wan die...
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Hedonisco: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
badoh:

Jonathan sidelined southwest during his time and filled most positions with people from southeast and south-south. They have enjoyed their time and they kept mute during that period cos it favoured them greatly

Some of you Yorubas are so block-headed and hideously stupid. You're saying Jonathan sidelined Yorubas. Assuming but not conceding that was true (even though it is a useless lie), at least he appointed people from the South South, South East, and the North to sensitive positions, thus ensuring BALANCE. Did Jonathan appoint only his Ijaw people to every key position?

Who was the NNPC GMD under Jonathan?
What of Customs CG?
What of Police IGP?
What of FIRS Chairman?
What of EFCC Chairman?
Who was DG, DSS?
To name a few.

Now your Tinubu is appointing only one ethnic group, yet you're here yapping nggbati rubbish. Advise him to sideline the South East, and appoint others from the South South and Middle Belt. He claimed to have won Rivers State. Is a Rivers State man not good enough for EFCC Chairman or CBN Governor or FIRS Chairman? What of an Auchi man from Edo State?

Retarrded Yorubas would learn the hard way when the time comes.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by ridbell01(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:
This is why the least Yoruba man is scared of Nigeria dividing because they know hunger will kill them without staying in same country with South South

A barren region imposed a certificate forger on the entire nation and we watch them take all positions to their self

A region that doesn’t have a tangible mineral wealth

I’m yet to see any Rivers state man holding any juicy position on this cocaine regime

Meanwhile we’re the cash cows of the nation
agony of loser
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by 1950Mack: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
Princedapace:

Do u have electricty? Or are Igbos buying fuel at the current price alone?

U be f%ol for abusing an ethnic group becus of politicians whose kids live the life u only imagine in ur head!
see werey wey get NIN.... you and your fellow pigs are f%ols for always insulting yoruba too because of politicians... pot calling kettle black... a..ni.mal.... my life is better than yours 1000 times so speak for yourself... I live large like a politician would... so go to upper iweka and cry till 2031... ewu tongue
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by bibelo: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
[quote author=Smithkafors post=126356603]

What do you mean someone from the south?. I thought Tinubu was representing Southern ticket?.

How come most of his appointments are all from his region?.

What happened to SE and SS?. Are they not included in Southern Nigeria?.

South East and south south are waiting for obi's alleged stolen mandate.So they don't deserve any appointments
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by IamANigerianMan: 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
adigun27:
First Yoruba ma Thank God
This man is not qualify.. what is his rank, the constitution says not less than the rank of DCP
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Princedapace(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
1950Mack:
see werey wey get NIN.... you and your fellow pigs are f%ols for always insulting yoruba too because of politicians... pot calling kettle black... a..ni.mal.... my life is better than yours 1000 times so speak for yourself... I live large like a politician would... so go to upper iweka and cry till 2031... ewu tongue

If u live like a politician, u wont be here insulting strangers like a kid. U only live like that in ur dreams.

Poor people like u love nairaland as their only escape of reality. Baba, go and start generator first and get electricity.

I hope everyone in South west now has 24hours electricity, buys fuel at 60 naira per litre, live in cities like Cape Town, have water running in their homes, enjoy quality education, enjoy proper healthcare system!
People like u are total disgrace to humanity. If i see someone like u in real life, by the time Im done telling u ur reality, u will go home to cry.
If u live like politicians, i hope ur entire south west people live like that too! Very pathetic soul. Ur type is the reason politicians mess up this country.
After 60 years, Nigeria cant even supply sufficient electricity to her citizen. U are total disgrace to whoever that created u.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ebeano49:

What do you mean by 'good' appointment? Here are the cabinets of GEJ. Can you show me how Igbos dominated it? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_President_Goodluck_Jonathan

I didn't say Buhari favored the north. I said he favored only his own TRIBE. Are you being mischievous or just plain daft?
buhari favored his tribe how?? Some of u are bold in ignorance... Secretary to fed govt under buhari both were from adamawa and Christains.. na Sam tribe be that.. malemi was from kebbi is it same tribe... Do u Kno how many tribes we have up North...? Kaduna has over 20 tribes plateau over 50 adamawa close to 100... If there weren't good appointment Why una de cry for the ones tinubu made... Besides there are more appiontment... If u aren't daft and myopic you would know North Central is North and buhari couldn't have appiontment his tribe alone fulani is minority in the North and dominant in just Kano katsina sokoto zamfara.. but daft pple like u think every Northerner is buhari tribe or Muslim... Be humble to learn and stop writing junks
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
ismhab:

Point of correction

General Abdulsalam Abubakar, is Hausa man by tribe.
the rest aren't hausa by tribe... And North isn't just hausa fulani...
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by swtm(m): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
The best land for farming is South West, what do they used to build the first television station in Africa, Premier Hotel in Ibadan, 25 storey cocoa house, Lagos airport,. University of Ibadan,, etc is it not from agriculture not oil. Many countries that doesn't have oil are doing better that countries that has oil. If we divide, Yoruba will go back to agriculture, you people should drink oil
[quote author=Taylor94
post=126356448][b]This is why the least Yoruba man is scared of Nigeria dividing because they know hunger will kill them without staying in same country with South South
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Burruchaga71(m): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
On temporary basics. Obi is coming or we burn druggie, his family and country to ashes.

Ndiaaaara everywhere!!!
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Poleski: 5:30am On Oct 13, 2023
Dozis:
Nigeria has become Oodua People's Congress!!
Buhari started it and Pablo is entrenching it.

And both are from the corrupt APC. APC is a curse!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Poleski: 5:36am On Oct 13, 2023
SoNature:
For the first time in the history of the EFCC, someone from the South is heading the commission. I hope he reconfigures the EFCC beyond chasing after Yahoo boys.

I must add that this is not how to run a diverse country. With the presidence Buhari and Tinubu are setting, everyone who becomes the president will populate all the MDAs with their people.

And both are from the corrupt evil APC. APC is a curse!
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by 1950Mack: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2023
Princedapace:

Should we book a date then? Let meet in person baba! I like ur guts grin
hehehehehehe.... werey wan come beg for money... I know all these beggar's trick... lucky for you I have some change to spare... oya come to mulliner towers in alfred rewane.... when you reach the entrance tell me grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Princedapace(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2023
1950Mack:
hehehehehehe.... werey wan come beg for money... I know all these beggar's trick... lucky for you I have some change to spare... oya come to mulliner towers in alfred rewane.... when you reach the entrance tell me grin
U said u go send me to 6ft, I said let's meet up then, make we make see who e sure pass for.
I don't like noise.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Uchesis: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
1950Mack:
Hehehehehhehehehehe..... yorubas taking over... after 8 years power goes back to hausa/fulani.... nothing for igbos except leftovers... let them cry... third class citizens... na hate de suffer dem like dis, they're too ethnocentric and full of s..h.it... soon they will become Palestine and Hamas and Nigeria will become Israel pounding their Gaza like burantashi grin grin grin
What about Edo, Kogi, Crossriver, Benue, and other tribes.
Abi na only 3 tribes dey this country?
Igbo people living rent free in your brain
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by orisa37: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2023
VERY GOOD.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by 1950Mack: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
Uchesis:

What about Edo, Kogi, Crossriver, Benue, and other tribes.
Abi na only 3 tribes dey this country?
Igbo people living rent free in your brain
na una I suppose de ask na... because yoruba don de occupy una brain since 1966 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi / Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency / Masked ESN Member Tells FG To Bring Kanu To Court On 21st October 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.