Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary (37622 Views)

Senate Confirms Olukoyede As EFCC Chair, Shehu As NSIP CEO / Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times / Buhari Appoints Olanipekun Olukoyede As EFCC New Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by 1950Mack: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2023
Princedapace:

U said u go send me to 6ft, I said let's meet up then, make we make see who e sure pass for.
I don't like noise.
we're saying the same thing... na you say you wan meet me then I say come my base if you get mind.... oya drop your own location I go try spare some time and I go buy your coffin come... hope you don write will.... typical chest beater... fire one bullet now he go run pass cheetah grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Princedapace(m): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2023
1950Mack:
we're saying the same thing... na you say you wan meet me then I say come my base if you get mind.... oya drop your own location I go try spare some time and I go buy your coffin come... hope you don write will.... typical chest beater... fire one bullet now he go run pass cheetah grin grin grin

I didnt release threats. U did. So, u are the chest beater! No place I released threat!
Go and start ur generator, bra.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Uchesis: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
1950Mack:
na una I suppose de ask na... because yoruba don de occupy una brain since 1966 grin
Igbos don't give a damn about you guys.
And you know it
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by 1950Mack: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2023
Uchesis:

Igbos don't give a damn about you guys.
And you know it
lies from the pit of upper iweka. And you know it. Yorubas are your heart beat grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by 1950Mack: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
Princedapace:

I didnt release threats. U did. So, u are the chest beater! No place I released threat!
Go and start ur generator, bra.
typical obydiot... another flat head with 10 mouths... they usually have multiple standards.... Nigeria dodged a bullet by not making pa.n.do.r.a obi frezzident... take this credit I am about to give you: you are smarter than gregory obi by conceding defeat and denying your empty threats, even when record shows otherwise.... coward grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Princedapace(m): 12:48am On Oct 14, 2023
1950Mack:
typical obydiot... another flat head with 10 mouths... they usually have multiple standards.... Nigeria dodged a bullet by not making pa.n.do.r.a obi frezzident... take this credit I am about to give you: you are smarter than gregory obi by conceding defeat and denying your empty threats, even when record shows otherwise.... coward grin grin grin
U be mumu!
I said if i meet u in person, I would talk sense into ur head that would make u think about ur life for carrying politicians for head!

This was my exact statement: 'If i see someone like u in real life, by the time Im done telling u ur reality, u will go home to cry.'

I am not a taut like u who makes k&lling threat. I could actually get u arrested for threatening to kill someone! Hope u know that?
I am highly educated and dont go about making threats to life!
So, make u get sense baba before u put ur self inside trouble.
U go about insulting people and threatening to kee them. Lol, u go just go to jail!
Like I said, the mistake I made was given someone as low as u are an audience. U are a full blown taut, I can see ur comments here. It speaks of how low ur personality is normally. If bullying on the keyboard is ur way of getting orgasm, keep it up bro.
Like I said, only poor people like u carry tribalism for head. The rich mingle very well. As for insult u dished out to south east.
I was in Osogbo the other time, even Nsuka, a village in Enugu is way better than it. I think u need to travel within and outside Nigeria. Get a life bro. Ur destiny helper fit dey here. Dey shut up.
Normally, any widely traveled person, well exposed person, connected and educated, can never, ever be commenting the way u have been doing all over nairaland. Shows how much of nothing u have doing aside coming to nairaland to rant like a woman
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Uchesis: 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
1950Mack:
lies from the pit of upper iweka. And you know it. Yorubas are your heart beat grin
Maybe if they start keeping themselves clean especially the women, we may take them serious
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by 1950Mack: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
Uchesis:

Maybe if they start keeping themselves clean especially the women, we may take them serious
look who's talking... stinking pigs with crazy leather shoes that stinks like hell... I remember when I was in amasiri in ebonyi state the whole community would gather in one particular spot to s..h.i.t openly inside the bush as they don't have toilet in their homes... what a filthy and barbaric practice... some of them pigs would escape to Lagos and start forming posh when their pops are s.h..i.t breeders back home hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by 1950Mack: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
Princedapace:

Have anxiety? Omo, u be capital mumu! Period!
Only a f*ol makes a threat to kill someone on an internet. If u want to kee, go ahead and carry out ur threat without traces. Dont make threats baba. That is not how it is done!
U are only setting ur self up! Like I said, u arent properly educated! U dont make killing threats openly! Go back to school first! U really need it
werey stop going round and round like merry go round jarey... na you wan kpai yourself by bluffing and running your dirty mouth.... who can out do you and your other anuofias in making threats to life both online and offline in the name of politics and biafra.ud craze.... now you know it's not good abi... that's what everyone in this country have been enduring from you obydiots... especially tinubu... abeg getat.... oya let us go to court and argue na... shior... you go talk as rhetrorics became threats... same rhetorics you and your fellow pigs are known for with total lack of empathy.... you do worse to people when your madness and hate for other tribes starts... so you go explain tire... go call police or go to court... your last responses only shows you're a weakling... you're poorly made... better face front with your weak lazy flat head... don't start what you can't finish and then cry for help like Palestinians... keep wailing though... person wey go school inside bedroom instead of classroom de form educated..... itibolibo grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Princedapace(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
1950Mack:
werey stop going round and round like merry go round jarey... na you wan kpai yourself by bluffing and running your dirty mouth.... who can out do you and your other anuofias in making threats to life both online and offline in the name of politics and biafra.ud craze.... now you know it's not good abi... that's what everyone in this country have been enduring from you obydiots... especially tinubu... abeg getat.... oya let us go to court and argue na... shior... you go talk as rhetrorics became threats... same rhetorics you and your fellow pigs are known for with total lack of empathy.... you do worse to people when your madness and hate for other tribes starts... so you go explain tire... go call police or go to court... your last responses only shows you're a weakling... you're poorly made... better face front with your weak lazy flat head... don't start what you can't finish and then cry for help like Palestinians... keep wailing though... person wey go school inside bedroom instead of classroom de form educated..... itibolibo grin

U are a b!stard! enter flight to Akwa
Let dig et man to man
B!stard wasted product! I can get u arrested for threat to life and ensure u spend the rest of ur ugly lives in jail as long as u go about threatening people online with death! Ur type dey easily waste for life shaa!
Baba, we no dey same level. U are an ugly taut! A thug is a thug and can only be used for erands
I dont abuse anyone here.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Uchesis: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
1950Mack:
look who's talking... stinking pigs with crazy leather shoes that stinks like hell... I remember when I was in amasiri in ebonyi state the whole community would gather in one particular spot to s..h.i.t openly inside the bush as they don't have toilet in their homes... what a filthy and barbaric practice... some of them pigs would escape to Lagos and start forming posh when their pops are s.h..i.t breeders back home hehehehehe grin grin grin
Most yoluba women have unwashed smelling puzzzy.
Fact
grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by 1950Mack: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2023
Uchesis:

Most yoluba women have unwashed smelling puzzzy.
Fact
grin
copy and paste for yiibo ladies.... their own even have worms grin

Fat Fact grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary by Ebeano49(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
buhari favored his tribe how?? Some of u are bold in ignorance... Secretary to fed govt under buhari both were from adamawa and Christains.. na Sam tribe be that.. malemi was from kebbi is it same tribe... Do u Kno how many tribes we have up North...? Kaduna has over 20 tribes plateau over 50 adamawa close to 100... If there weren't good appointment Why una de cry for the ones tinubu made... Besides there are more appiontment... If u aren't daft and myopic you would know North Central is North and buhari couldn't have appiontment his tribe alone fulani is minority in the North and dominant in just Kano katsina sokoto zamfara.. but daft pple like u think every Northerner is buhari tribe or Muslim... Be humble to learn and stop writing junks

https://dailypost.ng/2017/04/21/fani-kayode-blasts-buhari-giving-three-appointments-hausa-fulanis-one-day/
https://dailypost.ng/2016/06/28/buharis-appointment-has-favoured-hausas-fulanis-muslims-more-than-christians-can/
https://businessday.ng/backpage/article/fact-check-81-buharis-100-appointees-northerners/

Do you need more evidence? I know you are suffering from a sudden rush of blood to the head so I wont join you in the gutter of name calling and abuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Launches 2MW Solar Power Plant In Abeokuta / Minister, Wike, Publicly Blasts FCDA Over Faulty Microphone (Video) / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK Medical Trip (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.