Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

My HP Laptop Displays - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My HP Laptop Displays (476 Views)

This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) / Some Keys On My HP Elitebook Folio 9470m Stopped Working / Help My Hp 635 Not Turn On,caps Lock Blinks Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My HP Laptop Displays by Blogfarms: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
Please fams... a laptop I bought recently just stopped working and displays this
Who can suggest what to do? The person who sold it is unreachable.. please help a brother
Laptop is expensive

Re: My HP Laptop Displays by Onyeka90210(m): 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
You can try installing another O.S from usb flash.
Just pray it’s not BIOS locked
Re: My HP Laptop Displays by Blogfarms: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
I tried that already. It freezes again once I am connected to the Internet
Re: My HP Laptop Displays by udemzyudex(m): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
Blogfarms:
I tried that already. It freezes again once I am connected to the Internet

Hmmm... What's the model of the laptop?
Re: My HP Laptop Displays by Damieadeh(f): 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
It's a stolen laptop. You can't use it again. It might have being tracked be careful.

Blogfarms:
Please fams... a laptop I bought recently just stopped working and displays this
Who can suggest what to do? The person who sold it is unreachable.. please help a brother
Laptop is expensive
Re: My HP Laptop Displays by minato12: 12:48am On Oct 13, 2023
Blogfarms:
Laptop is expensive

It's a stolen laptop, and it has an inbuilt lock device that activates whenever it IP is logged on an internet server, I know this because I have worked with a company that actually installs such, to tell you the truth the only way to get rid of the lock is to destroy the laptop, but there are other ethical methods which includes IP tampering this will automatically change ur IP address every 2 seconds thereby making it lock server to pinpoint and lock it down, another added method is also split it, if you really want to have this done it will cost you, DM on whatsapp 081-43-62-6235
Re: My HP Laptop Displays by dxdiag(m): 7:25am On Oct 14, 2023
Blogfarms:
Laptop is expensive
From all indication, this device is a stolen laptop.
If its dispose of correctly, the former owner will disable it from MDM portal and deregister it from Microsoft intune thereby delisting the ip address.
If not, even if you successfully format it and install windows os, once it connects to Internet, this will pop up again on your screen hindering you from using the device.
There's a way around bypassing it but it's sort of technical and not to be published here.

1 Like

Re: My HP Laptop Displays by Zhark007: 7:33am On Oct 14, 2023
That's computrace technology.....works like icloud nothing you can do about it.....except you see an engineer to tweak or reprogram the bios, which even has a slim chance of probability that it'll work
Re: My HP Laptop Displays by Blogfarms: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
Can i chat you up on WhatsApp?
I dont mind paying to get it done.
dxdiag:

From all indication, this device is a stolen laptop.
If its dispose of correctly, the former owner will disable it from MDM portal and deregister it from Microsoft intune thereby delisting the ip address.
If not, even if you successfully format it and install windows os, once it connects to Internet, this will pop up again on your screen hindering you from using the device.
There's a way around bypassing it but it's sort of technical and not to be published here.
Re: My HP Laptop Displays by udemzyudex(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
Zhark007:
That's computrace technology.....works like icloud nothing you can do about it.....except you see an engineer to tweak or reprogram the bios, which even has a slim chance of probability that it'll work

Only programing the bios will not make it work, you're correct.

It's something do, though it depends on the gen, latest gen have made it more complicated.
Re: My HP Laptop Displays by thowbie7ven(m): 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
It's doable OP...Just to tweak the bios...Just pray you get a good engineer...
Re: My HP Laptop Displays by Adewale1603(m): 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
Stolen laptop from UK
Re: My HP Laptop Displays by Badca81: 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
Who knows whether it was stolen by the op because who buys a used laptop or phone without testing it.
Re: My HP Laptop Displays by Blogfarms: 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
Pele o, Eyan Sherlock Holmes.
Congrats, you don win case
Go spend your millions...
Adewale1603:
Stolen laptop from UK
Re: My HP Laptop Displays by Blogfarms: 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
But how is it your lifes issue bayi..
Badca81:
Who knows whether it was stolen by the op because who buys a used laptop or phone without testing it.
Re: My HP Laptop Displays by Adewale1603(m): 8:18am On Nov 06, 2023
Blogfarms:
Pele o, Eyan Sherlock Holmes.
Congrats, you don win case
Go spend your millions...
who buys a used laptop without testing it, all the in and out and functionality. And suddenly the seller is unreachable or can't be contacted again
Re: My HP Laptop Displays by thowbie7ven(m): 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
Adewale1603:
who buys a used laptop without testing it, all the in and out and functionality. And suddenly the seller is unreachable or can't be contacted again
Oga, did you read where the OP mentioned "it suddenly stopped working" or you just wanna chase clout?...
Re: My HP Laptop Displays by Blogfarms: 9:03am On Nov 07, 2023
Shey ode ni mi ni wey ino go test am
I used it for like 8 months
Adewale1603:

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Ur Modems And Phones For Free Here / I Need Motherboard For Dell P4 Desktop / Free Web Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.