Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,748 members, 7,813,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate (43600 Views)

Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF / FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Jeyun: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
They already did. It's Day 6 and Isreal is yet to snatch victory and death is defeating both sides every day.

With the rhetorics of PM Netanyahu, you would have thought wiping away Gaza would take 3 days and Hamas would have been roundly defeated by now. Hamas is so tiny against Israel by all standards yet Isreal is seriously struggling to defeat them. They destroyed Gaza yet all we see are destroyed houses so where is Hamas?
na still u go still come here dey shout isael is commiting genocide. U see that genocide Israel dey ready for am now Gaza must become a dessert and finally annexed
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Flows001(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
StOla:
To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Oneday, Israel will pay for her crimes in the Middle-East and the turmoil it has caused there since 1948.
Why not go to Gaza and protest, make JEWISH rocket kuku shatter the empty skull wey you carry dey walk around..

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Alpharey: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
They already did. It's Day 6 and Isreal is yet to snatch victory and death is defeating both sides every day.

With the rhetorics of PM Netanyahu, you would have thought wiping away Gaza would take 3 days and Hamas would have been roundly defeated by now. Hamas is so tiny against Israel by all standards yet Isreal is seriously struggling to defeat them. They destroyed Gaza yet all we see are destroyed houses so where is Hamas?

Oga Isreal don't want to level the ground because of civilians. To wipe out Gaza won't take time, but then.... There are rules and regulations to follow unless things gets out of hand.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Alpharey: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hammering Hamas Is - real.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Chinny024(f): 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
Anthony0094:
Newton's third law: action and reaction is equal and opposite
when they attacked Israel they should have expected something like this

Palestine should blame hamas

Exactly πŸ’―...

Those shittes protesting for them should charter train to Palestine pls.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Chinny024(f): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
May God restore peace to the world

Russia is in turmoil for yrs
Ukraine is in shambles.
Afghanistan has never be same since their own.

Now is Israel and Palestine.

Sudanese hasn't recovered πŸ˜ͺ

Fight here and there...War everywhere!😒😒😒

Natural disaster haven't allowed some countries to breathe..
What's happening to the world pls..

Please, God should intervene!!!

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Lewisland: 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
Israel Bleep up big time...
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by DeoGratias1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
Babalola0920:
This is so horrible to say SIR 87years ago there's no country in the world with the name ISRAEL until it was force into the throat of Palestinian people but still they accept them and now they're occupying, harassing's, arresting, & k!lling of Palestinians EU Including you yourself was silent when all this is going on the lands of the people that take them in as host isn't that insane, now they shocked the world by surprise after so much rage, advocacy, petition now you come out and support them openly. well i know from the start that this is a RELIGION WAR but incase you people are wondering what will come out of it.. I can bet you the world will be shock by the outcome... GOD doesn't support hypocrite even if the person been oppress is an atheist GOD will never supports the wrongdoer !

87 years ago, there was also no "country" called Palestine. Even today in the real sense of it, there is still no country called Palestine. Yesser Arafat tried declaring one but hey they were the ones who rejected the two state solution because they wanted the entire region to themselves. Now the whole thing is biting them real hard.

When did Palestine accept Israel? Maybe I missed that part. When and how?.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by DeoGratias1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
Daystar7:

Persia is Iran... Just like Iraq is Babylon. Every site mentioned in the bible exists.
You can imagine the kind of person you are replying to, very dumb fellow. He doesn't even know Persia actually existed and still existing as Iran today.

They've been fed these imaginary nonsense that Persia doesn't exist and and the Israelis of today were accepted by Palestinians and that Israel never existed.

He is here saying what he knew nothing about.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Babalola0920: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
Daystar7:

Persia is Iran, just like Babylon is IraQ. All of those places exist, only names might change

Babylon wasn't iraq and there are lot to learn and teach each other without any hindrance and crackers within i urge you to kindly do your research and get back in short pls ! no direspect !
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by essentialone(m): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Death to all Muslim Terrorists, apart from Yeruba Muslims.

Those ones na only to eat Sallah Meat and marry plenty wives naim dem sabi
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Babalola0920: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
DeoGratias1:
You can imagine the kind of person you are replying to, very dumb fellow. He doesn't even know Persia actually existed and still existing as Iran today.

They've been fed these imaginary nonsense that Persia doesn't exist and and the Israelis of today were accepted by Palestinians and that Israel never existed.

He is here saying what he knew nothing about.

It's so obvious how gullible and brainwashed you have been, I'm sure you're part of the few who don't go through things in details rather jump into conclusion from the summary.. well i urge you to please go back and do some little research don't let people do it for you and get back humbly with truth ok not the gullible one you hear someone on the stand saying !
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Kingsleyjonah: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
I dont understand the Islamic Worlds Hatred of Isreal oh!

1 In Islams religious book called the quoran,
Palestine is not mentioned once in the quoran?

If the land belongs to Palestine it would be mentioned in the quoran cheesy

Unlike Israel that is mentioned many times by God in the Bible.
AND
Unlike Israel mentioned many times by allah in the Quoran.

2 The God of the Bible states clearly the land belongs to Jews.

Gen 15:18 KJV
In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying,
Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

Again allah too in the quoran states that the land belongs to the Jews

Surah 5
(20)And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people!
Remember Allah's favour unto you, how He placed among you prophets,
and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) of (His) creatures.
(21) O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you.
Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers:
(22) They said: O Moses! Lo! a giant people (dwell) therein and lo!
we go not in till they go forth from thence. When they go forth from thence, then we will enter (not till then).

So with both God & allah saying the land belongs to the jews, why is islam calling for the destruction of Israel?

I swear

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Babalola0920: 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
Chinny024:
May God restore peace to the world

Russia is in turmoil for yrs
Ukraine is in shambles.
Afghanistan has never be same since their own.

Now is Israel and Palestine.

Sudanese hasn't recovered πŸ˜ͺ

Fight here and there...War everywhere!😒😒😒

Natural disaster haven't allowed some countries to breathe..
What's happening to the world pls..

Please, God should intervene!!!

Until we leave the western ideology and follow the true and only GODLY WAY that all the prophet of GOD has followed not the one been preach by puppets just to get some coins
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Daystar7: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
Babalola0920:

Babylon wasn't iraq and there are lot to learn and teach each other without any hindrance and crackers within i urge you to kindly do your research and get back in short pls ! no direspect !

Where's Babylon if not IraQ huh? Damascus isn't Syria, Asia minor isn't Turkey, Persia isn't Iran yea? Don't ever quote me again!
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Babalola0920: 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
Daystar7:

Where's Babylon if not IraQ huh? Damascus isn't Syria, Asia minor isn't Turkey, Persia isn't Iran yea? Don't ever quote me again!

You're right and what's The Philistines in the bible ?
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Daystar7: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
Babalola0920:

You're right and what's The Philistines in the bible ?
I'm now right huh? Pls don't quote me again!
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Tetraozonaitera: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
Armaggedon:
you go fvck tire

The guy's head has no brain except fvcks.
Every now and fvck Israel. grin

He is a fuckkked-up guy grin
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by olaeffect(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
I dont understand the Islamic Worlds Hatred of Isreal oh!

AND

Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

Surah 5
and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) of (His) creatures.
we go not in till they go forth from thence. When they go forth from thence, then we will enter (not till then).

So with both God & allah saying the land belongs to the jews, why is islam calling for the destruction of Israel?

Hmmm.
My first time knowing all these was mentioned in the Quran

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Mamijoh(f): 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Fvck you and fvck your fvckers
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by bewla(m): 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:
But why una first go bomb Israel ?

How can you start a fight you know you can’t finish

Busybody no good, most times before you start a journey think about it very well

Palestines just be like Tinubu wey rush carry microphone say subsidy is over

Today subsidy is fighting back like Israel
yes are all Igbo ipob
Or if ipob take decision without the ordinary Igbo so they most die for someone else stupid plan
think bro
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Mamijoh(f): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
Armaggedon:
you go fvck tire
don't mind the bagger
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by ReubenE(m): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is an afterthought by Israel because the world is concerned that they are killing civilians.

This is a testament to what the world can do to save lives of innocent people on both sides. Isreal has been accused of genocide and this effort is the way Isreal is adjusting. It's a good step by Israel but it is not enough and it came late. Check my signature for free stuffs!
While Israel may have killed civilians in the crossfire, this is not the first time they are giving warning before striking buildings.

They have been doing it not just in this present conflict but in previous ones too. They even send text messages of warnings of up to 5-10 minutes that the neighborhood or building is targeted for destruction. While the time may not be enough in most cases for people to properly evacuate, they do it nonetheless because they don't want to give the enemy they are targeting ample time to evacuate their operational assets.

Unfortunate civilians are dying though which must be prevented by all means possible but this round is solely on Hamas
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by ReubenE(m): 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Jeyun:
na still u go still come here dey shout isael is commiting genocide. U see that genocide Israel dey ready for am now Gaza must become a dessert and finally annexed
na so dem be na. Behind the curtain they were all happy that Hamas attacked and slaughtered people in Israel. It is still that grin that's pushing them to make statements like that because they have to glorify Hamas by all means even if they have to sound illogical.

They are about glorifying Hamas and their terror activities. It is the only reason they are now mocking Israel not to have finished Hamas in 3 days and at the same time criticizing Israel for dropping bombs on Gaza
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by NothingDoMe: 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
Armaggedon:
you go fvck tire
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by justjify(m): 1:39am On Oct 13, 2023
Dontblink:
Then evacuate
Simple
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by 7arrows: 4:15am On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:

Busybody no good, most times before you start a journey think about it very well

Very true. U first go fight person wen pass u. Anything u see u take
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by agbademo(m): 5:06am On Oct 13, 2023
I dont understand the Islamic Worlds Hatred of Isreal oh![/b]

AND

Surah 5

[You don't know what you are talking about. Abraham is the father of all Arabs.... so what's your point?]
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Babalola0920: 6:27am On Oct 13, 2023
Daystar7:

I'm now right huh? Pls don't quote me again!

You're wrong i asked you a simple question you failed to answer you asking me not to quote you.. Sorry what's that your name again because i don't see where your name should be quoted.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Boo3nity(m): 6:35am On Oct 13, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Coming from someone with clear signs of tourette syndrome, administering Isreal's treatment on Gaza will surely be more therapeutic on you than the sympathy you crave at this point.
Try n choke hold a live wIre or something n you'll most definitely feel alright man.
GTFOH.

Fvck you all!
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by justmondris: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2023
Sillymoderators:

You don't retaliate in war by killing innocent civilians, some of them might even be against what Hamas did.
Then let the blame be on their stupid and senseless leaders.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by emmyN(m): 9:06am On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:

I still don't understand Hamas' game plan. You attacked israel with thousands of rockets and killed thousands, then what? How did they plan to prosecute this further?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anatoly Chubais Resigns And Flees Russia / Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) / The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.