Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate (43602 Views)

Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF / FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by omoadeleye(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
Nice Isreal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by StOla: 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Oneday, Israel will pay for her crimes in the Middle-East and the turmoil it has caused there since 1948.

3 Likes

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by CoronaVirusPro: 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Painment.

Fvck you too!
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by sonnie10: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
Even someone who is crawling would have reached Egypt from Gaza since that last Saturday that you went to look for trouble.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by debeginin(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is an afterthought by Israel because the world is concerned that they are killing civilians
Didn't your Hamas kill civilians?
They are even nice,left to me,they should destroy anything living and non-living in Palestine.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Bugcompiler(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bomb them all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Armaggedon: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you too!
you're fvcked already

3 Likes

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Abattagods(m): 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
Pls evacuate oh. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you too!
Do u want me to send u to Gaza so that u can Bleep Israel face to face?

4 Likes

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by mpire: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
Babalola0920:
This is so horrible to say SIR 87years ago there's no country in the world with the name ISRAEL until it was force into the throat of Palestinian people but still they accept them and now they're occupying, harassing's, arresting, & k!lling of Palestinians EU Including you yourself was silent when all this is going on the lands of the people that take them in as host isn't that insane, now they shocked the world by surprise after so much rage, advocacy, petition now you come out and support them openly. well i know from the start that this is a RELIGION WAR but incase you people are wondering what will come out of it.. I can bet you the world will be shock by the outcome... GOD doesn't support hypocrite even if the person been oppress is an atheist GOD will never supports the wrongdoer !

You’re living proof it’s possible to live without a brain, stup1d mo.ron. Did you pull that of your ass?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by TheSuperX(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
See as jobless Nigerians dey carry foreign news for head like gala, when your own country is burning and things are getting tougher.

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Againstallodds: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is an afterthought by Israel because the world is concerned that they are killing civilians.

This is a testament to what the world can do to save lives of innocent people on both sides. Isreal has been accused of genocide and this effort is the way Isreal is adjusting. It's a good step by Israel but it is not enough and it came late. Check my signature for free stuffs!
do you love and support Hamas?

4 Likes

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Shinjawest: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
God bless Israel

Clear every living terrorists out of that land..

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

God bless the killers of head slamming mohammadian terrorists

5 Likes

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by imoowo(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
I pray for all innocent civilians. Lord let they be peace
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Lovenorth: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:
But why una first go bomb Israel ?

How can you start a fight you know you can’t finish

Busybody no good, most times before you start a journey think about it very well

Palestines just be like Tinubu wey rush carry microphone say subsidy is over

Today subsidy is fighting back like Israel
Palestinians have done the right thing, no peace for the murderers of Jesus
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by wittywriter: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
That's how we will drop flyers for the zoogerians soon

TheSuperX:
See as jobless Nigerians dey carry foreign news for head like gala, when your own country is burning and things are getting tougher.

Wittyness
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by sotall(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is an afterthought by Israel because the world is concerned that they are killing civilians.

This is a testament to what the world can do to save lives of innocent people on both sides. Isreal has been accused of genocide and this effort is the way Isreal is adjusting. It's a good step by Israel but it is not enough and it came late. Check my signature for free stuffs!

And the 260 bodies recovered from party venue are what?

5 Likes

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by mpire: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
I dont understand the Islamic Worlds Hatred of Isreal oh!

1 In Islams religious book called the quoran,
Palestine is not mentioned once in the quoran?

If the land belongs to Palestine it would be mentioned in the quoran cheesy

Unlike Israel that is mentioned many times by God in the Bible.
AND
Unlike Israel mentioned many times by allah in the Quoran.

2 The God of the Bible states clearly the land belongs to Jews.

Gen 15:18 KJV
In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying,
Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

Again allah too in the quoran states that the land belongs to the Jews

Surah 5
(20)And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people!
Remember Allah's favour unto you, how He placed among you prophets,
and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) of (His) creatures.
(21) O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you.
Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers:
(22) They said: O Moses! Lo! a giant people (dwell) therein and lo!
we go not in till they go forth from thence. When they go forth from thence, then we will enter (not till then).

So with both God & allah saying the land belongs to the jews, why is islam calling for the destruction of Israel?

...because they are all retarded children of the slave woman.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by phorget(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
I want to start farming in Gaza, Israel should just help me level ground.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by udemzyudex(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Lol propaganda flying in left right center. Media trying to pain israel the Saint. If you also follow media reports, you'll notice its bias

Hamas is the aggressor here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Shinjawest: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
Lovenorth:

Palestinians have done the right thing, no peace for the murderers of Jesus

If u like scream Jesus 1 million times..

We Christians will never support hamas terrorists..
We stand with Israel

God bless Israel

Enemies of Muslims are our friends

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by kevwemike: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

bros Bleep dey hungry u just talk

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by FreeStuffsNG: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
debeginin:

Didn't your Hamas kill civilians?
They are even nice,left to me,they should destroy anything living and non-living in Palestine.
They already did. It's Day 6 and Isreal is yet to snatch victory and death is defeating both sides every day.

With the rhetorics of PM Netanyahu, you would have thought wiping away Gaza would take 3 days and Hamas would have been roundly defeated by now. Hamas is so tiny against Israel by all standards yet Isreal is seriously struggling to defeat them. They destroyed Gaza yet all we see are destroyed houses so where is Hamas?
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by udemzyudex(m): 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You think Israel gives a hoot about what the world thinks now?

No soldier will be held responsible for war crimes, that's what they said.

3 Likes

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Iamzik: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Stop taking kainkain

Israel warn you complain

Hamas did their own without warning and you clapped for them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by omoredia: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Fvck u

2 Likes

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Gofwane(m): 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Some people just like wahala in this life. Israel was just sitting jejely on its own and you decided to go price their market just because body dey itch you.
There will be innocent casualties on both sides but I bet you Palestine go collect ×10.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Maxymilliano(m): 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
They are lucky to have gotten a warning notice, unlike the Israelis that were caught unaware by Hamas ...
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by TinubuDeDrugLor: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
No they should stay.

I wonder why ISREAL is pitying those terrorists.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Dexy4yah(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Lol propaganda flying in left right center. Media trying to pain israel the Saint. If you also follow media reports, you'll notice its bias
really?
Oga try and watch aljazeera English and know what bias and media propaganda is all about.

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Eecho(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
Babalola0920:
This is so horrible to say SIR 87years ago there's no country in the world with the name ISRAEL until it was force into the throat of Palestinian people but still they accept them and now they're occupying, harassing's, arresting, & k!lling of Palestinians EU Including you yourself was silent when all this is going on the lands of the people that take them in as host isn't that insane, now they shocked the world by surprise after so much rage, advocacy, petition now you come out and support them openly. well i know from the start that this is a RELIGION WAR but incase you people are wondering what will come out of it.. I can bet you the world will be shock by the outcome... GOD doesn't support hypocrite even if the person been oppress is an atheist GOD will never supports the wrongdoer !
You never even cry 😢

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anatoly Chubais Resigns And Flees Russia / Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) / The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.