Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate (43605 Views)

Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF / FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Sillymoderators: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Some hamas commanders have fallen already. I'm also following it. Istrael didn't give a time frame for destroying hamas. They know where they are, based in the intelligence reports they've received over time. Despite all these, they left hamas and allowed them to gain muscle to attack them. In life, don't underestimate your enemy. He could strike unawares which was what they did to Israel when they least expected.

Yes, hamas are firing rockets but they're being destroyed by missiles. They know where they're coming from, just that they don't want avoidable civilian casualties to occur. Gaza is a densely populated area according to news reports. They'd find them
After Israel have killed many civilians abi?

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Sillymoderators: 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
justmondris:

And the Hamas strikes did not kill civilians?
You don't retaliate in war by killing innocent civilians, some of them might even be against what Hamas did.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by footprint17(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Bleep you to
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by excel101(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Your illiteracy need curing.
Hamas attacked Isreal. The population of Hamas among the Palestinians is less than a 100k, yet you blame the other civilian population of over 2.1m people. Can’t you see how ignorant and uneducated you are?
Beside, over 60% of the other 2.1m population are women and children! When you add the population of the elderly, aged men and women, people among them, it rises to 70-76% of the population.
Just imagine the Nigeria government directing its army destroy the entire SE region because of terrorist attacks of your ipob, esn and UGM brothers!
Just imagine this without sentiment for 10mins. Just try
On this issue I believe you're the ignorant. Israel on several occassions has been attacked by this same armed and terrorist group in Palestine (trust israel has been on the defensive) but when such attacks occurs, the Palestiines rarely come out to to condemn it (meaning they supported) it, and why would they continue hosting such terrorist organization.
Just this morning some Association of world Imams has come out to condemn the attack on Israel, likewise some Palestine leaders also did same today, after feeling the resolve of Israel.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Harrynight(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:
But why una first go bomb Israel ?

How can you start a fight you know you can’t finish

Busybody no good, most times before you start a journey think about it very well

Palestines just be like Tinubu wey rush carry microphone say subsidy is over

Today subsidy is fighting back like Israel

More like when the bible said IF YOU WANT TO BUILD A MANSION FIRST SIT AND CALCULATE THE COST.

But Small slap wey Hamas give Isreal,
Israel take am serious go give Gaza wotowoto still use bomb Ruin Gaza kpatakpata
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
Babalola0920:
This is so horrible to say SIR 87years ago there's no country in the world with the name ISRAEL until it was force into the throat of Palestinian people but still they accept them and now they're occupying, harassing's, arresting, & k!lling of Palestinians EU Including you yourself was silent when all this is going on the lands of the people that take them in as host isn't that insane, now they shocked the world by surprise after so much rage, advocacy, petition now you come out and support them openly. well i know from the start that this is a RELIGION WAR but incase you people are wondering what will come out of it.. I can bet you the world will be shock by the outcome... GOD doesn't support hypocrite even if the person been oppress is an atheist GOD will never supports the wrongdoer !
Was there a country called Nigeria before white forced us together,
The land belongs to Israel originally but was displaced thru enemies when they disobey God, but God still promised to bring them back, by the time they came back they met Mohamedians on their land and Mohamedians doesn't want them to come to land of their forefathers.
In the bible stories, you will always see names such Israel, Bethlehem, Judea, Jordan, Egypt, Nazareth etc which shows Israel has been existing along others from the earliest time before they were displaced and God bless them with power and wisdom to come back and dominate their enemies.
It's common with you Mohamedians to take other people land by force.
The same thing you people are doing in ilorin where you imposed ur religion and refuse to allow owner of the land to practice their religion and you also impose emir on a land that is not yours, and you are ready to fight the owner of ilorin who try to ask questions.
The same thing is going on in southern Kaduna, Benue,jos plateau and many christians dominated areas where Mohamedians killed the owner of the land and took over their land.

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Eriokanmi: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
Sillymoderators:

After Israel have killed many civilians abi?
Civilians were warned ahead, to leave for safe places. The PM made an open declaration about this. He also said water, electricity and food supply would be cut off. In a war like this, civilian casualties are inevitable cos there would be some Palestines who would stay put cos of their loyalty to hamas group.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by lomprico(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Dontblink:
Then evacuate

Hamas will not allow civilians escape. They want isreali bombs and attacks to hit the civilians, so that they will use the casualties to cause sentiments by saying Isreal is killing children and women.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Babalola0920: 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
Daystar7:

I should seek information written by who? I ask you again, if you say Israel never existed 84 years ago, does it mean Egypt never existed as well and Israel were never slaves in Egypt. Emotions has got nothing to do with my question.

Bro there are lot of state mention in bible and Quran who doesn't exist eg Abyssinian, Persian, etc.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Kingosytex(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

And gives a Kentucky fried fvcks about your fvcks!

Fvck you!

You've got no fvcks to give, fvck you!
I give no damn fvcks about your fvcking fvcks!
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by kareemkamil(m): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
bobbiiee:
God help me to heed to warning.

U are a fool for reasoning like a pic.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Sillymoderators: 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Civilians were warned ahead, to leave for safe places. The PM made an open declaration about this. He also said water, electricity and food supply would be cut off. In a war like this, civilian casualties are inevitable cos there would be some Palestines who would stay put cos of their loyalty to hamas group.
Where is the safe place? Dey play! when Israel don take all their lands.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Omoawoke2(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
Now this is becoming barbaric
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Kingbuhari(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
Israel are not animals.. they should cross the other side as refugees while Israel cleans their land off criminals

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Eriokanmi: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Where is the safe place? Dey play! when Israel don take all their lands.
This statement isn't true. Its like when we're ready to take over ilorin( which must happen someday) including the emir of ilorin palace and fulanis would say, we're occupying their land.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by NOwazobia: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
The summary of the above declaration is that it’s ok to eliminate 2m souls in other to punish a group of less than 100k militants (note that according to isreals intel, Hamas fighters are just about 30k. But let’s exaggerate the figure to 100k for the purpose of this conversation). Last time I checked, Isreal already pulled up about 300k strong army. Given the vast superiority of the Isreali army in every aspect, what happened to the option of ground invasion that allows the invading army better opportunity to separate the militants from the civil population?
Ohhh the almighty Isreali army is scared of the possibility of increased casualties of its own forces.
So just eliminate them all.

Let’s say the Nigerian army decides to apply the Isreali approach in the SE. How would you feel?
Nigeria right now is not st war.

When Nigeria was at war with the south east, they applied same approach and both women and kids perish.

It is literally the same in every war.

But I condemn the destruction already and Israel need to stop. I am already losing sympathy for the initial attack by Hamas
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by WhatchDoGG(m): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
I dont understand the Islamic Worlds Hatred of Isreal oh!

1 In Islams religious book called the quoran,
Palestine is not mentioned once in the quoran?

If the land belongs to Palestine it would be mentioned in the quoran cheesy

Unlike Israel that is mentioned many times by God in the Bible.
AND
Unlike Israel mentioned many times by allah in the Quoran.

2 The God of the Bible states clearly the land belongs to Jews.

Gen 15:18 KJV
In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying,
Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

Again allah too in the quoran states that the land belongs to the Jews

Surah 5
(20)And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people!
Remember Allah's favour unto you, how He placed among you prophets,
and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) of (His) creatures.
(21) O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you.
Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers:
(22) They said: O Moses! Lo! a giant people (dwell) therein and lo!
we go not in till they go forth from thence. When they go forth from thence, then we will enter (not till then).

So with both God & allah saying the land belongs to the jews, why is islam calling for the destruction of Israel?

Their latest argument now is that Isreal is not the main Jews God ordained, I just weak for Muslim and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by gannod(m): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2023
Babalola0920:
This is so horrible to say SIR 87years ago there's no country in the world with the name ISRAEL until it was force into the throat of Palestinian people but still they accept them and now they're occupying, harassing's, arresting, & k!lling of Palestinians EU Including you yourself was silent when all this is going on the lands of the people that take them in as host isn't that insane, now they shocked the world by surprise after so much rage, advocacy, petition now you come out and support them openly. well i know from the start that this is a RELIGION WAR but incase you people are wondering what will come out of it.. I can bet you the world will be shock by the outcome... GOD doesn't support hypocrite even if the person been oppress is an atheist GOD will never supports the wrongdoer !

Go and join Hamas. Instead of lamenting on nairaland, you could help Hamas in their war with Israel. I assure you, the Israelis will turn you to suya
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Toktee(m): 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

This one is program to continue shouting "fvck Israel".
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by gannod(m): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
Babalola0920:

Go and join Hamas. Instead of lamenting on nairaland, you could help Hamas in their war with Israel. I assure you, the Israelis will turn you to suya where were you when fulani militias were butchering People in Plateau, Benue, Southern Kaduna and Zamfara? You suddenly found your voice when Israel decided to retaliate against your mumu Hamas.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Truthshotcrazy: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
shocked
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Daystar7: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
Babalola0920:

Bro there are lot of state mention in bible and Quran who doesn't exist eg Abyssinian, Persian, etc.
Persia is Iran... Just like Iraq is Babylon. Every site mentioned in the bible exists.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Daystar7: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
Babalola0920:

Persia is Iran, just like Babylon is IraQ. All of those places exist, only names might change
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by heysquare(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bubu4Sea:

If you had done your research you will know that Ethiopia is mentioned in the bible & Palestine is not.

If you had done your research you will know that Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by God. angry
Sodom and Gomorrah are mentioned and still no word of the fake Palestine grin
https://www.kingjamesbibledictionary.com/Dictionary/Palestine

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Alpharey: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Armaggedon:
you go fvck tire

Hahaha, na die remain. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Lol propaganda flying in left right center. Media trying to pain israel the Saint. If you also follow media reports, you'll notice its bias

So you no wan believe this one because it didn't align with your own bias, Quote that your own contradictory media lets compare which is right?

Islam, hypocrisy, double standard and treachery are one and same.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
Babalola0920:

But your worthless quoran called it or you no believe in your quoran, I said it that piece of shit should be used to clean pigs yash.

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Bubu4Sea: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
heysquare:

https://www.kingjamesbibledictionary.com/Dictionary/Palestine
Palestine is NOT in the bible, not in the Koran grin

The Jews will prevail cheesy
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Newton2024: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
Dontblink:
Then evacuate
Nairalanders can kee people with laughter 😂
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by ashawopikin(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Fu¢k you
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
Lovenorth:

Palestinians have done the right thing, no peace for the murderers of Jesus

prophet mohammed was killed with ordinary kill and dry rat poison that his scrotal sack shrunck like dry date by zaynab when he was about to rape her, even when buried, hungry Medina pigs exhumed his petrified corpse and ate everything, the bastard was cursed by the mad rabid demon dog allah, am just pitying you that is worshipping something that the digestive juices of pigs dissolved, it actually means you are worshipping the intestine of pigs.

Just like mohammed was moving about jobless murdering and stealing after being high with opium, death and destruction to all Islamic Palestinians terrorists, including their women and children who are future terrorists, level Gaza to dust, pack their dead bodies to the mediterranean sea for the sharks to feed fat idiots.

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
They already did. It's Day 6 and Isreal is yet to snatch victory and death is defeating both sides every day.

With the rhetorics of PM Netanyahu, you would have thought wiping away Gaza would take 3 days and Hamas would have been roundly defeated by now. Hamas is so tiny against Israel by all standards yet Isreal is seriously struggling to defeat them. They destroyed Gaza yet all we see are destroyed houses so where is Hamas?

See this one wan finish the free bonus Colo en dey sell, people dey prepare ground invasion just waiting for orders, countries are evacuating, they are throwing flyers to make sure collateral damages are reduced, your brethren no fit some out to fight, Israel just bombed Syria today with impunity oooo, and you are vomiting nonsensical jargons from your anus,....

I swear. .

prophet mohammed was killed with ordinary kill and dry rat poison that his scrotal sack shrunck like dry date by zaynab when he was about to rape her, even when buried, hungry Medina pigs exhumed his petrified corpse and ate everything, the bastard was cursed by the mad rabid demon dog allah, am just pitying you that is worshipping something that the digestive juices of pigs dissolved, it actually means you are worshipping the intestine of pigs.

Just like mohammed was moving about jobless murdering and stealing after being high with opium, death and destruction to all Islamic Palestinians terrorists, including their women and children who are future terrorists, level Gaza to dust, pack their dead bodies to the mediterranean sea for the sharks to feed fat idiots.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) / Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister / The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.