Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? (352 Views)

Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland And His Beautiful Bride. / Facts About NAIRALAND And Its Owner (PHOTOS included) / Quote A Friend On Nairaland And Wish Them Happpy Sallah In Advance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by Antell95(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
If you think it's easy, do am.

Despite the influx of unscrupulous elements into this great forum, I've really tried my best in warding off numerous E-wars from Sons of Adam and a host of some hanky panky creatures in a bid to maintain my sanity in line with Nairaland's laid down Constitution.

A Round of Applause for me!!! cheesy cheesy

Seun, the right thing to do at this point is to ordain and promote me to the rank of a moderator in the Sports section.

Doing so, puts you on the right side of History. Shall we?

Special mention to all the lovely people I met on here in persons of

1- Mukina2
2- Sleek2
3- makkitush,
4- PrettyEmy
5- Dygeasy
6- Prowizy2
7- tracyorez
8- Rahmas
9- dazzlingbeau
10- farano
11- cococandy
12- dechandel
13- iconize
14- adamskutty
15- luvola
16- irishCream,
17- Romanciella
18- Gbagauns,
19- Kanwulia,
20- paddymo
21- daveP
22- arrogantbro
23- Mesmer

And many many more too numerous to mention. Funny thing is I have all their monikers by heart.

And to my Brothers and Sisters who came to fight me at one point or the other in a bid to get me banned grin grin , una well done o...

In persons of

1-overseasnbeyond
2-Michaelspresh
3- Almiron
4- NLHoodlum

Etc, I love you all kiss

I laugh when I see Igbos and Yorubas forcing a tribal war on Nairaland. You lots are wasting your time and being stooopendiously ignorant.

coz Back in the days when I was recruited into the "NAIRALAND DEFENSE FORCE" and "CYBER WAR UNIT" between 2013 through 2017.. The Mother of all Cyber Wars in the history of the INTERNET was fought here on Nairaland between NIGERIANS AND GHANAIANs which eventually lead to the hacking of Nairaland by some anons sometime around 2018.

We fought to a point where the issue nearly went beyond Nairaland and thanks to God it ended in peace ✌️ in the end.

But we always have some periodic Wars whenever the two Nations are playing soccer, so Peace is always on hold at that point in time.

So when I see under 18s like Almiron shaking yansh on this faceless forum, I just laugh and tap his head.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anyway, Let me go now but IF you ever need a Website for your business, you can send me a PM or you connect via Twitter.

My phone / WhatsApp is zero eight zero six eight six two four five six one

Although I been don REPENT but If you need cyber warriors at any point in time, I might have a rethink if enough dollars dey involved 😭

Ciao! cry

1 Like

Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by wittywriter: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
OP You've not been very active in posting majorly why you've not been noticed by NL gods Mods or Antispam Bots.
Antell95:

grin You have a valid witted point
SoNature:
If you haven't been banned, then you are not active. Sometimes, the bot bans you for no reason.

Antell95:

I singlehandedly sent the Warring GHANAIANs packing in 2014
...you go explain tire ...no evidence!
Antell95:

Are you saying that I'm lying? cry
Post/Show workings...no one said you lied or are lying.

Wittyness.

1 Like

Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by progressb4andno: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
So mek we fry water
Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by Entprys(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
You are not alone. Me sef neva chop ban one day
Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
Congratulations. Where are we holding the party?
Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by SoNature(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
If you haven't been banned, then you are not active. Sometimes, the bot bans you for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by Ttalk: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
You are apolitical that's the reason. Or maybe your shots are not 'firepack' enough

1 Like

Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by Antell95(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
wittywriter:
OP You've not been very active in posting majorly why you've not been noticed by NL gods Mods or Antispam Bots.

Wittyness.

grin You have a valid witted point
Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by Antell95(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
progressb4andno:
So mek we fry water

No, Cook bread

Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by Antell95(m): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
Entprys:
You are not alone.
Me sef neva chop ban one day

cheesy cheesy Correct Guy like me
Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by Antell95(m): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Congratulations. Where are we holding the party?

This Sunday, I'll create a part thread.

Arrogantbro will co-Host.

1 Like

Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by Antell95(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
SoNature:

sad shocked shocked
Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by Antell95(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ttalk:
You are apolitical that's the reason. Or maybe your shots are not 'firepack' enough

Lol! This Guy grin

Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by Ttalk: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
Antell95:

Lol! This Guy grin

You have a 'blurry' memory and a 'slurry' sight.

You are here to crave attention, it's well with you
Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by Chinjo2: 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Congrats.

Me I be their customer daadaa

1 Like

Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
step foot into Islamic section, I wan check somtin!
cool
Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Antell95:

Despite the influx of unscrupulous elements into this great forum, I've really tried my best in warding off numerous E-wars from Sons of Adam and a host of some hanky panky creatures in a bid to maintain my sanity in line with Nairaland's laid down Constitution.

Seun, the right thing to do at this point is to ordain and promote me to the rank of a moderator in the Sports section.

1- Mukina2
2- Sleek2
3- makkitush,
4- PrettyEmy
5- Dygeasy
6- Prowizy2
7- tracyorez
8- Rahmas
9- dazzlingbeau
10- farano
11- cococandy
12- dechandel
13- iconize
14- adamskutty
15- luvola
16- irishCream,
17- Romanciella
18- Gbagauns,
19- Kanwulia,
20- paddymo
21- daveP
22- arrogantbro
23- Mesmer

And many many more too numerous to mention. Funny thing is I have all their monikers by heart.

And to my Brothers and Sisters who came to fight me at one point or the other in a bid to get me banned grin grin , una well done o...

In persons of

1-overseasnbeyond
2-Michaelspresh
3- Almiron
4- NLHoodlum

Etc, I love you all kiss

I laugh when I see Igbos and Yorubas forcing a tribal war on Nairaland. You lots are wasting your time and being stooopendiously ignorant.

coz Back in the days when I was recruited into the "NAIRALAND DEFENSE FORCE" and "CYBER WAR UNIT" between 2013 through 2017.. The Mother of all Cyber Wars in the history of the INTERNET was fought here on Nairaland between NIGERIANS AND GHANAIANs which eventually lead to the hacking of Nairaland by some anons sometime around 2018.

We fought to a point where the issue nearly went beyond Nairaland and thanks to God it ended in peace ✌️ in the end.

But we always have some periodic Wars whenever the two Nations are playing soccer, so Peace is always on hold at that point in time.

So when I see under 18s like Almiron shaking yansh on this faceless forum, I just laugh and tap his head.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anyway, Let me go now but IF you ever need a Website for your business, you can send me a PM or you connect via Twitter.

Although I been don REPENT but If you need cyber warriors at any point in time, I might have a rethink if enough dollars dey involved 😭

Ciao! cry
d only beef wey Almiron go follow u chop na if u tongue-lash him 🐐

grin

2 Likes

Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by Antell95(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ttalk:

You have a 'blurry' memory and a 'slurry' sight.

You are here to crave attention, it's well with you

Oh well, whatever rocks your slow boat. Hope you don't cabside cry grin grin
Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by Antell95(m): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
step foot into Islamic section, I wan check somtin!
cool

grin grin Are they firing **ssiles over there? shocked

I carry my "Satan 2" de Waka, so no shaking

1 Like

Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by liveyourlife007(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
So far you don't pass your boundary, why would they ban you.
Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by FreeBiafra2018(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
Antell95:

1- Mukina2
2- Sleek2
3- makkitush,
4- PrettyEmy
5- Dygeasy
6- Prowizy2
7- tracyorez
8- Rahmas
9- dazzlingbeau
10- farano
11- cococandy
12- dechandel
13- iconize
14- adamskutty
15- luvola
16- irishCream,
17- Romanciella
18- Gbagauns,
19- Kanwulia,
20- paddymo
21- daveP
22- arrogantbro
23- Mesmer

In persons of

1-overseasnbeyond
2-Michaelspresh
3- Almiron
4- NLHoodlum

Etc, I love you all kiss

Ciao! cry
Come and carry cup nah? Anybody wey never chop ban for this Forum na learner, if you must flow along with happenings and activities on Nairaland, you must fall short at some point.
Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
Antell95:

This Sunday, I'll create a part thread.

Arrogantbro will co-Host.
okay I can't wait ooo
Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by meobizy(f): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
Always the people with the lowest comment count who celebrate their years spent here. No ban whatsoever, is this one a Nairalander? When I was new back in 2011, it took a month to reach your total comment count. It was achieved despite catching many bans. Continue to shake nyash, fellow under eighteen. Almiron fit don post pass you.

1 Like

Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by progressb4andno: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
Always the people with the lowest comment count who celebrate their years spent here. No ban whatsoever, is this one a Nairalander? When I was new back in 2011, it took a month to reach your total comment count. It was achieved despite catching many bans. Continue to shake nyash, fellow under eighteen. Almiron fit don post pass you.
Post picture of your kpekus wide open i wan see the hairy kingdom u got underneath
Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by Antell95(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:

Hope you know that after Nairaland was hacked, previous threads and activities were gone?
Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by Antell95(m): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
okay I can't wait ooo

Yeah :- wink wink

If anyone looks for your trouble here, PM me
Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by meobizy(f): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Antell95:

Hope you know that after Nairaland was hacked, previous threads and activities were gone?
Nairaland was hacked in 2014 not 2018. Your lack of activity here is glaring.
Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
Antell95:

Yeah :- wink wink

If anyone looks for your trouble here, PM me
okay my civilian soldier

1 Like

Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by Antell95(m): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
okay my civilian soldier

grin cheesy
Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by Antell95(m): 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
Nairaland was hacked in 2014 not 2018. Your lack of activity here is glaring.
grin grin grin

Oya Oya, you don catch me

History Student angry
Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by Antell95(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
wittywriter:

...you go explain tire ...no evidence!

Are you saying that I'm lying? cry
Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by adamskutty(m): 6:16am On Oct 19, 2023
I salute thee, comrade. It was quite an adventure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Peter Mbah Begins Construction Of A New Smart City In Enugu State / Remembering Sasha Czack A Farewell To A Remarkable Life / Merry Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.