Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? (353 Views)

Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland And His Beautiful Bride. / Facts About NAIRALAND And Its Owner (PHOTOS included) / Quote A Friend On Nairaland And Wish Them Happpy Sallah In Advance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by adamskutty(m): 6:18am On Oct 19, 2023
It is that Somali girl that I'm searching for. What's her name again? Enlightenedsoul eeeh. She should be married with kids by now. Oh, Axum the wretched Somali troll. I made life miserable for him back then.
Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by overseasnbeyond: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
NOBODY GOT YOUR TIME, ME POSTING ON NAIRALAND , JUST LEARN TO DO RIGHT AND NOT ONLY SHOWING FAVORITISM TO PEOPLE THAT LICK YOUR BUTT HOLE.
Antell95:
If you think it's easy, do am.

Despite the influx of unscrupulous elements into this great forum, I've really tried my best in warding off numerous E-wars from Sons of Adam and a host of some hanky panky creatures in a bid to maintain my sanity in line with Nairaland's laid down Constitution.

A Round of Applause for me!!! cheesy cheesy

Seun, the right thing to do at this point is to ordain and promote me to the rank of a moderator in the Sports section.

Doing so, puts you on the right side of History. Shall we?

Special mention to all the lovely people I met on here in persons of

1- Mukina2
2- Sleek2
3- makkitush,
4- PrettyEmy
5- Dygeasy
6- Prowizy2
7- tracyorez
8- Rahmas
9- dazzlingbeau
10- farano
11- cococandy
12- dechandel
13- iconize
14- adamskutty
15- luvola
16- irishCream,
17- Romanciella
18- Gbagauns,
19- Kanwulia,
20- paddymo
21- daveP
22- arrogantbro
23- Mesmer

And many many more too numerous to mention. Funny thing is I have all their monikers by heart.

And to my Brothers and Sisters who came to fight me at one point or the other in a bid to get me banned grin grin , una well done o...

In persons of

1-overseasnbeyond
2-Michaelspresh
3- Almiron
4- NLHoodlum

Etc, I love you all kiss

I laugh when I see Igbos and Yorubas forcing a tribal war on Nairaland. You lots are wasting your time and being stooopendiously ignorant.

coz Back in the days when I was recruited into the "NAIRALAND DEFENSE FORCE" and "CYBER WAR UNIT" between 2013 through 2017.. The Mother of all Cyber Wars in the history of the INTERNET was fought here on Nairaland between NIGERIANS AND GHANAIANs which eventually lead to the hacking of Nairaland by some anons sometime around 2018.

We fought to a point where the issue nearly went beyond Nairaland and thanks to God it ended in peace ✌️ in the end.

But we always have some periodic Wars whenever the two Nations are playing soccer, so Peace is always on hold at that point in time.

So when I see under 18s like Almiron shaking yansh on this faceless forum, I just laugh and tap his head.😂😂

Anyway, Let me go now but IF you ever need a Website for your business, you can send me a PM or you connect via Twitter.

My phone / WhatsApp is zero eight zero six eight six two four five six one

Although I been don REPENT but If you need cyber warriors at any point in time, I might have a rethink if enough dollars dey involved 😭

Ciao! cry
Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by Antell95(m): 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2023
adamskutty:
I salute thee, comrade. It was quite an adventure.
cheesy cheesy
Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by Antell95(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2023
overseasnbeyond:
NOBODY GOT YOUR TIME, ME POSTING ON NAIRALAND , JUST LEARN TO DO RIGHT AND NOT ONLY SHOWING FAVORITISM TO PEOPLE THAT LICK YOUR BUTT HOLE.

cheesy cheesy Oya no vex tongue
Re: So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? by Antell95(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2023
adamskutty:
It is that Somali girl that I'm searching for. What's her name again? Enlightenedsoul eeeh. She should be married with kids by now. Oh, Axum the wretched Somali troll. I made life miserable for him back then.

😭😂😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man United Defender Marcos Rojo Granted UK Visa / Christians Fear Persecution From Boko Haram Rampage / Ebola Report In Oau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.