Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. (6815 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2011
Pour your heart out here. This is not only limited to romance. You can even write a letter to your hater. LOL

Mine is addressed to Dis guy.

Dear Dis Guy, you are freaking mysterious. Do you have a reputation to protect or what?
You better come out of hidding. I don tire for you sef. angry angry grin grin
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Dsense(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2011
Mine confession . . .goes this way . . .

I love you Rokiat!!! embarassed
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Odunnu: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2011
Hey Roki, why are you so stingy,why dont you want to give born2fork nyash? The guy is going wild. I fear he might jump into the lagoon soon
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2011
thread moved to general section
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by InkedNerd(f): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2011
[size=13pt]@everyone on NL: You all are by far the most intriguing bunch of characters I have ever encountered. I used to think people I met on the streets were crazy, but mehn some of you here take the cake! I still have love for you all--even those who I have argued with. Stay blessed everyone kiss[/size]
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2011
Odunnu:

Hey Roki, why are you so stingy,why dont you want to give born2fork nyash? The guy is going wild. I fear he might jump into the lagoon soon
[size=14pt]Kaputs!. . .[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by omega25red(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2011
@ roki

you a bad girl and your friends bad too you got the swag sauce you drip the swagu
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2011
roki u r hot!
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by LordReed(m): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2011
Roki, Roki

Girl with smashing Lips

Look at those rocking Hips

Something inside me does Flips!
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by freecocoa(f): 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2011
Hmmm I smell trouble.
Anyways I just wanna say its been fun here on NL,y'all are great personalities(this all doesn't include everyone, people wey I dey refer to know themselves) you all have done a great job in contributing your quota to many lives here both positively and negatively.
So keep up the good\bad job,eh there's something I want us to do please,whenever you pray,remember to put some people here in prayer,ask God to give some kind people brain cos they need it,seriously I marvel at most things here,I know many people hide under usernames and display various characters but I believe that out of the abundance of the brain and heart,the hand typeth,most people may not be their real selves here but anything they do here gives an insight on the kind of person they are,so let's pray that many people become sensible.(People like lef,tellw,mm,arsen and many more.
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Dsense(m): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2011
Frecassava, shocked shocked shocked

Long time oooo . . .Miss your trouble undecided cheesy
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by doofanc: 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2011
something tells me this thread is going to be about Roki and her hips
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

[size=13pt]@everyone on NL: You all are by far the most intriguing bunch of characters I have ever encountered. I used to think people I met on the streets were crazy, but mehn some of you here take the cake! I still have love for you all--even those who I have argued with. Stay blessed everyone kiss[/size]
What's your tattoo like?
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by InkedNerd(f): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2011
ArQueBusieR:

What's your tattoo like?

I don't have a tattoo. I have a piercing. Do you have one?
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by freecocoa(f): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2011
D-sense:

Frecassava, shocked shocked shocked

Long time oooo . . .Miss your trouble undecided cheesy
My D-senseless,I hailed you on Roki's other thread,I missed you more dear.
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Dsense(m): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2011
freecocoa:

My D-senseless,I hailed you on Roki's other thread,I missed you more dear.

Grrrrr . . .
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I never saw that . . would check it out later . . .So how have you been angel? wink
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2011
Nah, I don't. I just thought, maybe going by your nick, you know.
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by freecocoa(f): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2011
D-sense:

Grrrrr . . .
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I never saw that . . would check it out later . . .So how have you been angel? wink
Darling I've been so so o,where did you vanish to?NL's not been the same without you.
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by adosjun(m): 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2011
Inky babe, I am crazy abt u,
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2011
All i can say is ayaf mingled wiv crazy pikins , associated wiv sane minded , collaboed wiv koloficated beings and it is proven nl na yaba left . Badosky still loves yall kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2011
iice u look like ur from the uk and u turn me on , i want to do hot unmentionable things to you and butter your muffin .
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by HighChief4(m): 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Where have you been? You been away for almost a year. Good to have you back thou.

@OP----Mrs. Chima are you g[i]a[/i]y?
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by slimyem: 11:58pm On Oct 22, 2011
I have met the best minds and the dumbest minds here on NL but truth is you guys are my stress relief and i love y'all(forget the occasional sharp-tongue)muaah!
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by MrsChima1(f): 12:02am On Oct 23, 2011
High_Chief:

Where have you been? You been away for almost a year. Good to have you back thou.

Why you need a hook up? I know some cool batty boys. wink
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 23, 2011
kai. sleep is worrying  me badly cos of chr.
No comment  till 2mor. Theres something i wanna say to someone±
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:06am On Oct 23, 2011
^say it bubu gaga wink
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by r231(m): 12:30am On Oct 23, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

where grin
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by InkedNerd(f): 12:43am On Oct 23, 2011
r231:

where grin

Smh grin

High_Chief:

Oga High_Chief, I've been back for some time now. I'm well though. I hope you've been behaving yourself while I was gone wink

adosjun:

Inky babe, I am crazy abt u, 

kiss

ArQueBusieR:

Nah, I don't. I just thought, maybe going by your nick, you know.

Holy Mama Africa!!!  shocked shocked shocked

You're the first person who has caught onto the meaning of my username.

By the way, I like the keffiyeh in your profile pic. It reminds me of the one I used to have in high school cheesy
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by ismaeel86(m): 12:45am On Oct 23, 2011
I love Mr Cork, but im not a gay (no oofiense) grin grin
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:47am On Oct 23, 2011
ismaeel i wanna say am sorry i no i have hurt u , do u still have me in mind sad sad
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by ismaeel86(m): 12:53am On Oct 23, 2011
^^^ badosky used dagger and daggerized my soft heart cry cry cry
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:56am On Oct 23, 2011
Dagger ke haaa , baby na chopstick i b wan use pick u up from stress na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Structure Of The World Merchant Navy And The Nigerian Merchant Uniforms / Hatey And Naughty? / 20 Ways To Know The Difference Betweeen Real And Fake Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.