Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. (6814 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Naledi14(f): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2011
I used think i was the only one who thinks the way i think till i came to nairaland now i know for sure africa has a bright future.
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
im still not ready to talk yet. l need to be sure that the feeling is mutually nonexclusive undecided
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by fxtopedia(m): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2011
Hello Beaf,
Do you have other username?

Hello Seun, are you Beaf? If no, what other username do u have?

In expectant of your response!
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2011
Sexkillz and Natasha, just wanna tell you both that you guys rock!! Infact, una too gbaski!

I really liked what you guys did on Lefu-lefu's thread. The large fonts and the irritating color  "splattered" everywhere on that thread? Awesomeness!

You guys should do  that more often. Hopefully, it would curb the growing amount of silly threads being opened everyday. Chai, cant get over it. I am still laughing.

To the rest of NL: Have a blessed Sunday and God's blessings throughout the week.
Cheers.  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2011
Sexkillz and Natasha ooo,    grin grin grin grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-786834.0.html
Chai!! lmfaoooooooooo!
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2011
naijasexy:

Sexkillz and Natasha ooo,    grin grin grin grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-786834.0.html
Chai!! lmfaoooooooooo!
[size=14pt]Fire Brigade approach to Arrant Nonsense! grin grin

Thanks! Glad we cracked your Ribs!
[/size]
smiley
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by InkedNerd(f): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2011
abioila:

@all nairalanders, Why do u guyz lyk outdoin odas?sm nlders can even lyk to outperform odas in stupidity,foolishness and what av u.

lol, it's just human natura my sista grin
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by manny4life(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Fire Brigade approach to Arrant Nonsense! grin grin

Thanks! Glad we cracked your Ribs!
[/size]
smiley

I laughed so much, you guys are something else, y'all keep it up, rubbish thread = rubbish response.
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2011
manny4life:

I laughed so much, you guys are something else, y'all keep it up, rubbish thread = rubbish response.
smiley
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by firestar(f): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2011
Nilla, Gabry, Maedan, naijababe2, v3, clemcykul, Mr. Crackles, grafikdon, rotimy, iice, Inked-Nerd, Seun, Dual Core, Mr. Cork, 190, Stephen11, The Amaka, SageNaruto, Saucekid, Kobojunkie, Lord_Reed, sir george, lindilee, Orikinla, Nayah, simibrazil, Beaf, honeric , Thiefofhearts, Gamine.
. . . . Shout Out!
@Everyone: Stay blessed.
cry
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Afam4eva(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2011
Hmm, na wa ooo.
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by ceah(m): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2011
Just want to ask Seun: Why send away The greatest Nairalander Aisha2 with your Pathetic Attitude, Missing Aisha2 undecided
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Olalimits(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2011
Wumi Jimoh, i love you!!!
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2011
God bless Nigeria.

Re-post this, ,tweet it, ,mention it, ,post it on FB wall/status messg,, ,BBM.
, shout it aloud every morning, encourage every Nigerian to declare this every day,
Cos God's Blessings n intervention is all that ll prosper this nation.

God bless Nigeria !!!
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by IbroSaunks(m): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2011
i think ogugua88 looks kinda cool, :x
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Ozioma49(m): 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]
@everyone please lets all try 2 be constructive during our arguements with 1 another and plssssssssss stop the tribal bashing abegggggggggg
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by xtenxive(m): 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2011
Particularly impressed with Inked Nerd, I always luv reading your response, seems your perception is just interesting to me.
Be gud.
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by seedord247(m): 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2011
@Seun where did you get the Inspiration to create a forum like nairaland

@Sexkillz Are you albino Virgin True true

@tellwisdom How many years do you spend in Yaba Psychiatric Hospital.
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by linkin8k(m): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2011
SPEAK YOUR MIND

wink wink
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by tellwisdom: 12:53am On Oct 24, 2011
@Seun where did you get the Inspiration to create a forum like nairaland

@Sexkillz Are you albino Virgin True true

@tellwisdom How many years do you spend in Yaba Psychiatric Hospital.

Why is your head in YAM SHAPE?? plus you look like a MUGU embarassed undecided undecided
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Basics007: 2:20am On Oct 24, 2011
This goes to ink_nerd. U are one of the most matured souls i know both in real life and e-life. The way you handle issues etc makes me feel a special connection with you. Actually i prefer my women to be the vacuose and i run from the intelligent ones but i make an exception in ur own case. Whatever you've been doing that made you so different pls dont ever change.
Do you have a blog? Must be interesting one.
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by bankol18(m): 4:27am On Oct 24, 2011
you guyz should meet me,I'm one cool ass dude wink,holla at me if you care to know me(only for the ladies,no gays allowed)
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by eminemkayc: 4:27am On Oct 24, 2011
hmmm. . .
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Ardedaryor(m): 6:51am On Oct 24, 2011
i love u all nairalander and to all hater this for u,
._|\______________________,
, / `--||||||||-----------------------]
_==o ________ ____ _______|
, ),---.(_(__) /
, // (\) ),------'
.//___//
/`----'//
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
©Angeli Custodi Diretto
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by kpolli(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2011
Dear Kpolli, ur the shiznit
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by blabber15(f): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2011
@Naijababe are you my sister?
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by otiigba1(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2011
NAIRALANADERS please tell all our ibo brothers and sisters living in the north to come home, instead of this hausa people killing them, which is better? to die in the hands of hausa people or to go home? pleaseee oooo! come home!! biko nu oo!!
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by sexylogan(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2011
i just wonder, has any lasting real life relationship been sustained that started from NL? GOD bless all Nairalanders (including Mr. Cork).
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by bekay911(f): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2011
i love u guys all even doe sum r annoying bt u guys r d bestest
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by neyostica: 9:55am On Oct 25, 2011
To all
ORA.L SE.X IS WRONG & EVIL, JOIN THE CRUSADE NOW. Testify!!!
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by juman(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2011
I will like to know may be Mr. Cork is a human being or a cork. grin
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Freiburger(m): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2011
juman:

I will like to know may be Mr. Cork is a human being or a cork. grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch Nollywood Actress Hannah Ogundare How She Go Naked!!!! / Structure Of The World Merchant Navy And The Nigerian Merchant Uniforms / Hatey And Naughty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.