Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. (6827 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by ismaeel86(m): 1:01am On Oct 23, 2011
chopstick ko suya stick ni, so wa alrite sha, i will soon join the bb club because of u, so i can ping u, pang u and pung u
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:08am On Oct 23, 2011
yaayyyy bubba u still in birmmz shey,i promise a collabo ril soon

christmasss on me wink wink wink
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by ismaeel86(m): 1:14am On Oct 23, 2011
No wahala, i dey kampe cool
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by marcus1234: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2011
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Holy Mama Africa!!!  shocked shocked shocked

You're the first person who has caught onto the meaning of my username.

By the way, I like the keffiyeh in your profile pic. It reminds me of the one I used to have in high school cheesy

Funny, that. Weird too. Thanks! smiley
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by abioila(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2011
@all nairalanders, Why do u guyz lyk outdoin odas?sm nlders can even lyk to outperform odas in stupidity,foolishness and what av u.
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by NRIPRIEST(m): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2011
this is what i want to tell alhaji harem; stay the phuck away from the igbos and stop meddling in its affairs. u are a whoring lunatic!!!
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by BabaO2: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2011
Babangida changed the name of our football team to super Eagles,  since then, it has been failure and disappointments. This man is evil and synonymous with failures and hardship for Nigeria, Our footbal team name should be reverted back to the glorious GREEN EAGLES of NIGERIA
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by kabukabu50(m): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2011
Here we go, <<clears throat cheesy
Nairaland is home to the slinkiest,slimiest,most asinine,stereotypical,misogynistic,sexist,blockheaded SLUGS,ever to crawl out from the unbelly of the World Wide Web cool
What a bunch of pathetic whiners,goofballs and mindless whackjobs that ALL of you are cool

To keep it short and sweet,

Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Funkymallam(m): 11:19am On Oct 23, 2011
@ogugua. I fink u r kul, can i meet u?
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2011
Dear Roki!

How are u? I do hope you are fine and this letter meet you under the good condition of health. If so, doxology!

I am writing u this letter of love on a very sunny bright sunday. I writing you this letter from my garden of love under the apple tree of emotions!

I am writing to tell you how i have been mesmerized by your unquantifiable beauty that reminds me of angels worshiping at the alters of heaven!

With the sweetness of my golden pen and emotional condition of my heart and on the clean affection of my rose scented paper, I wish to pour out my heart load of love to you.

Thinking of you has become my only companion, you are in my thoughts morning, afternoon and night and even in my sleep!

Every morning on my waking up, even before i say good morning to Baba God, your tot and the wish to be with you would have occupied my heart and mind 3 hours before baba God knows i have woken up!

In a nutshell, your succulent lips, your orange shaped breast, your coca cola figured, twinkling eyes and the beautiful smile on your face makes my heart go tolotolo! and also makes me a permanent worshipper at the alter of  your love.

Please permit me to use this opportunity to ask you when we will meet at Iya Iyabo's Amara Joint.

I will be delighted and delightful to hear from you soon.

Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.

Greateros.

PS: It took me and my five[5] friends, 3days to gather enough words to express my Candid emotions to you.

I gave your brother 5ok to help me deliver this letter!
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by WebSurfer(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2011
rokiatu? you know what i have in mind right? i have told you times without numbers
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by otiigba1(m): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2011
@sexkillz, i dont like you, you think you know more than every body on NL, if any one doesnt agree with you or makes their own opinon you start insulting them grow up man!! we are only making an opinon just like you idiot!!
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Areosapien(f): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2011
This question goes to THE AMAKA: Are you [b]Amaka Nw-----[/b]you know, that same babe who was giving those South African Naija haters (on that BigBrother Facebook page) sleepless nights? Hehehe, nice one! grin
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 23, 2011
Greateros, I have read your letter like 5 times already. To be honest, I am speechless, I don't know what to say right now.
Infact, I am even scared.

I really do not usually care about what nairaland guys have to say, but that shi  t hit me pretty hard.
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 23, 2011
oti-igba:

@sexkillz, i dont like you, you think you know more than every body on NL, if any one doesnt agree with you or makes their own opinon you start insulting them grow up man!! we are only making an opinon just like you !!
[size=14pt]+100. . .

And for the records, i dont like you too!
[/size]
wink
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Funkymallam(m): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2011
*singing roki in luv, *
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2011
LOL I am not in love. You are funny.
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Areosapien(f): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2011
I've got a set of questions for Marcus1234:

1. Why are you stalking Knorckle2? Cuz I've noticed you both post on the EXACT same threads, ALL THE TIME. Is there something I'm missing here?

2. Are you both bots? If so, who are your manufacturers?

3. You both seem to love one-liners and one-liners only. Care to explain what that's all about?

4. Dude, what the faaack is up with the FLAGS!!!?
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by sleekch1c(f): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2011
@sexkillz
I really want to be frnds with U̶̲̥̅̊, I mean it.
@mrs chima,if I was given d chance to meet J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ one nl,I wld pick U̶̲̥̅̊ first, U̶̲̥̅̊ re quite a handful, and ur tongue?good lawd! I dare ŋ☺† go there but I L♥√ع ur personality all d same.
Babe,inked,nayah,Rokiatu, U̶̲̥̅̊ guys rock.
@claremont,I hope dat by d time U̶̲̥̅̊ realize dat there is a supreme God,it wnt be too late for U̶̲̥̅̊!
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by HotieTima(f): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2011
lol i have nothing to say ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
sleekch1c:

@sexkillz
I really want to be frnds with U̶̲̥̅̊, I mean it.

@mrs chima,if I was given d chance to meet J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ one nl,I wld pick U̶̲̥̅̊ first, U̶̲̥̅̊ re quite a handful, and your tongue?good lawd! I dare ŋ☺† go there but I L♥√ع your personality all d same.
Babe,inked,nayah,Rokiatu, U̶̲̥̅̊ guys rock.
@claremont,I hope dat by d time U̶̲̥̅̊ realize dat there is a supreme God,it wnt be too late for U̶̲̥̅̊!
[size=14pt]I'm ok with that sleekch1c! My mail addy is on my profile!. . . or u drop yours. Whichever is more convenient. . .[/size] smiley
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by sleekch1c(f): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2011
Will get urs instead. I can't drop mine here,I'm sorry.will send U̶̲̥̅̊ a mail.thanx!
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2011
sleekch1c:

Will get urs instead. I can't drop mine here,I'm sorry.will send U̶̲̥̅̊ a mail.thanx!
smiley
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by 1forall: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
Gamine where are you?
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Funkymallam(m): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2011
@roki. Tok tru grin
*joining sexkills n sleekch1c* Nl wonders.
Still waiting for my ogugua
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by tellwisdom: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2011
@sexkillz, i dont like you, you think you know more than every body on NL, if any one doesnt agree with you or makes their own opinon you start insulting them grow up man!! we are only making an opinon just like you !!

grin grin grin grin, Bro you should knw the guy is desperately seeking for the cheap attention from d gurls, not knwing they wld be dissappointed in the long run cos d guy na ALBINO with RED DICKKK embarassed embarassed
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by joudini(m): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2011
Truth be told, to me l gat quite some people who have struck me in a real way. But l think MrBrownJay deserves special mention. Dude is just as real as it gets, not all those friendly-neighbourhood-superhero wannabe. I feel l owe this dude.

I thought the little anonymousity this place could offer would lead some guys say what they feel and how they feel and be realistic about, but l guess e-pussy and e-acceptance overrides that.

Mr. Cor.k, well, what can l say. I have a feeling there is some cool dude behind this mask. Otherwise, l gotta tell you your stupidity is in HD. No offeinse cheesy
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2011
tellwisdom:

grin grin grin grin, Bro you should knw the guy is desperately seeking for the cheap attention from d gurls, not knwing they wld be dissappointed in the long run cos d guy na ALBINO with RED DICKKK embarassed embarassed
+100. . . wink

[size=14pt]Your idiotic opinion has been noted!. . . Any further moronic comments or observations? cheesy [/size]
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by guycraze: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2011
I like Pendo89

Hi p
Re: Say Something You've Been Wanting To Say To Someone On Nairaland. by remarkD(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2011
i really really miss reading Babyosisi's posts on nairaland, especially  in the politics section. i don't know why she left, and don't know how to stalk people lol.   so if by any chance you see this, Babyosisi, just wanna let ya know that i always admired ya, several years back, at the end of a long day at college, this young man looked forward to coming back to his computer and have a good laugh, cracking up cause of your wits, humor and crazy talk! if you've moved on to another forum, let me know and i will be there right away! or just come back here, please!
With love,
Remark D
(Phew! i almost signed my real name lol)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rccg:pastor Adeboye Bans Mini-skirt, Trousers, Gold Trinket In Church / Who Is Less Busy To Do This? To Be Deleted Soon / Sex Tape *leaked* Of Miss Anambra (chidinma Okeke) | Full Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.