Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management (35720 Views)

Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room / We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects / Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Bliss52: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

I know her

So why the question
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by nkemoma(m): 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
Afonjanistan and bad news
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by RingRoadMafia: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:

So why the question
Go back and read my response.
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
These girls life is done and dusted. They are going to jail they carried out premeditated murder.
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Bliss52: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

I know her, and I also know you mentioned her because of her tribe.
.. swear with your life that of your children born and unborn my comment contains any tribe
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by RingRoadMafia: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:
.. swear with your life that of your children born and unborn my comment contains any tribe

I swear with your life that if you made that comment with tribalistic intentions, may you not live to see the end of this year. Ameen.
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by osazsky(m): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
I didn't boarder to read but I know that both of them are igbos..u can't separate crime from d igbos

1 Like

Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Bliss52: 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

I swear with your life that if you made that comment with tribalistic intentions, may you not live to see the end of this year. Ameen.

I will simply report you to mods

I don't have time
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by JAPAHTML: 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:

If you know Cynthia Ojuckwu then you won't ask

Google it, she killed your Edo Usifo
Why are you involving crime with tribe? which tribe is innocent? i believe u are almost 30 in ur 30s so why are u behaving like this?

2 Likes

Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Bliss52: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
JAPAHTML:
Why are you involving crime with tribe? which tribe is innocent? i believe u are almost 30 in ur 30s so why are u behaving like this?

Is Cynthia Ojuckwu a tribe

2 Likes

Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by NAC1666: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by seborrhic: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Clowns.
They should state the year they were rusticated and proof to that effect.
Any student that is rusticated or even has a disciplinary issue has that in his or her file,even when records were kept in physical file.
So if they can quickly come out to say they were rusticated after going through their file,they could easily have seen the year that occurred and even the exact day and month.

3 Likes

Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by JAPAHTML: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
osazsky:
I didn't boarder to read but I know that both of them are igbos..u can't separate crime from d igbos
you didnt bother to_ becos u are a lazy imb£ cile

2 Likes

Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Lovenorth: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bandits would have taught them a lesson
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by RingRoadMafia: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:

I will simply report you to mods

I don't have time

The burden of proof is on you, not me. So you should be the one swearing, not me.
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by JAPAHTML: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:
Your heart will judge u
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Anny69: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
I have no sympathy for the foolish man that died. See the young girls he was parading. Very foolish man. Those young girls are also foolish, now their story would be used to serve others a lesson, very sad.

Nigerian police will never fail to disappoint me. undecided
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by osazsky(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
JAPAHTML:
why won't he relate most crime to ur tribe...are u guys d only people in naija..I didn't boarder to read but I know they are igbos u can't separate crime from d igbo tribe..in my over,40 yrs in d south I have never seen a good igbo man or woman
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Hespee93: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
Uyomiya:
Female miners now coming from KWARA

Don't forget to mension their relogion also.

Cos people of your type don't joke with tribalism and religious bygot.
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Bliss52: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
JAPAHTML:
Your heart will judge u

And God will you too
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Hespee93: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Igbo man, no sense...

Just do business, no brain..

No mind the idiot.
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by JAPAHTML: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

The burden of proof is on you, not me. So you should be the one swearing, not me.
Dont mind the br@!n rotten tribalistic his/her mind will judge hm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Hespee93: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
Uyomiya:
Female miners now coming from KWARA

Don't forget to mension their relogion also.

Cos people of your type don't joke with tribalism and religious bygot.
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by JAPAHTML: 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
osazsky:
why won't he relate most crime to ur tribe...are u guys d only people in naija..I didn't boarder to read but I know they are igbos u can't separate crime from d igbo tribe..in my over,40 yrs in d south I have never seen a good igbo man or woman
And u wont see till death

1 Like

Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Jewessgratitud3: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
I watched this earlier today on Facebook and was just shaking my head for them and the useless people raising such children without moral values. To think she speaks so well and could have used that to be making money if she can work smart as a student but she chose to go the fast lane to make quick money for bone straight hair and iphone 15 promax abi na wetin una dey call am. See the small thing self.

Men will never learn. A whole club owner stooping so low to get down with this tiny little brats just for sex. Hm.. If I talk now, senior advocate of Nairaland ITK go say I too dey blame the victims.

2 Likes

Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by dododawa1: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
LOL

No one wants to associate

With

EVIL

But EVIL is all human
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by JAPAHTML: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
osazsky:
And an adult like u didnt bother to read, ur sisters name is even there a fool at 40 is
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by osazsky(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
JAPAHTML:
And u wont see till death
go do ur yahoo and drug related offenses. there is no igbo family that doesn't have a bro or sis in jail abroad for drug related offenses
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Angelfrost(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
Brainless criminals...!

Funny how some ladies think "physical beauty" is all they need to survive in this world. Smh!
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Finestgurlie(f): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:

onu kanda ooo mooo 🫴👌🧒👩
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by osazsky(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
I have seen igbos who bear Adama and vendoras in imo
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Abyounghammed(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
yesloaded:
There are so many legit ways to make money, I don't know why many young ladies think the best way to make money is to use their body

Men should desist from immoralities too, be contended with your wives.

Rip to the dead

They are emotional being, I think that's the root of their problem,
Them dey always want something straight away no matter the means, na the end justifies the means be their motivation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church / Teenage Girl Strangled To Death In Rivers & Forced Into Septic Tank (Graphic Pic / Brothel And 4 Houses Owned By Kidnappers In Calabar Demolished By Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.