Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management (35771 Views)

Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room / We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects / Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by virginchaser(m): 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
When, Is it before or after they were indicted?
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by athaboi(f): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:

I will simply report you to mods

I don't have time
lolz..kids that thinks that live begins and ends on nairaland...report him to the mod that the mods are his father or police? Foolish child
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by saphiere(f): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
yewit37486:

Your comment makes absolutely no sense. Why haven't you gone out to do the same after all according to you "even water is a luxury". Mscheeew.
Are things not expensive in this country?
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Olu1000: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
Khd95:
Lies, make them show evidence

They are denying them now cos they have brought shame to the school

What do you expect before ? They should proudly agree that they were their students? Ofcourse they will deny them now.We know they are bonafide student but immediately the crime became public , they were rusticated automatically.
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by donproject2(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
Uyomiya:
Female miners now coming from KWARA

Like Cynthia Ojukwu bah?
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by osazsky(m): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
donproject2:

Like Cynthia Ojukwu bah?
how fr dat case
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Regie2bless: 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

What's the use , murder suspect will surely get death sentence

Cynthia Ojuckwu people

I won't be surprised if chidinma Don japa comot from Nigeria
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
atiku4President:
Good. Let's also learn to be quick in rusticating bad leaders. They kill at larger scale.

Is it Sadiq, Sidiq or Abubakar or Abubarkar? Which person is the right person?
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Blazebond(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Nigerian higher institution's and their quick denials of your association with them is legendary and needs to be studied,they are very quick to put out disassociation letters as if they are clean themselves.
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by olancho: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
They will contest for miss prison in Kwara.
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by fineberry(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
Too bad this girls will forever love to regret their actions.

Go to school to bag a certificate: that was what mama said....but rather they went ahead to bag jail sentence.

Our ladies should stop seeing r/ship as means to get off poverty, how just loving nd not expecting financial benefits.

I feel for them....I really do. what but has happen has happen. Let them get what they deserve.
Above all my heart goes to their family nd loved ones.

Their live will never remain the same again.
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by seeker121(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
This is absurd and it has gotten stale.I think by now you should have known that you have casted.
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by tdayoojo: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
saphiere:
If the country was working, all these nonsense story wouldn't spring up.
This is a case of poor girls trying to survive in a country where even water is a luxury.
This is a case of manslaughter.

Are they the only poor people around and must they result to killing others because they want to make money? It doesn't make sense. Let us stop encouraging bad behaviour. I know more than 2 ladies in hood here who are commercial tricyclist. Doing legit hustle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by AskProf: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
Proverb31:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: Faith
3187[/color]
[color=dark]8996
First Bank

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

2 Likes

Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by AskProf: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
Proverb31:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: Faith
3[/color][color=dark]747
First Bank

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

2 Likes

Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by TechCapon(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
saphiere:
This is a case of poor girls trying to survive in a country where even water is a luxury.

stop defending nonsense I thought you were smarter than this. These girls are stone cold murderers, they drugged, suffocated and stabbed the man. It has nothing to do with country not working. Take them to the US and they'll still be a nuisance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Tosin67: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
saphiere:

E no go lailai better for you and idiots wey born u. Omooo ale jatijati. Oloriburuku oshii. How the hell on earth anyone will still be justifying this wicked act?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Aybiochem: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
They should murder me I like kinky ladies they deviate from sexual norms to be inventive😍
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Benwallt(m): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
saphiere:
Are things not expensive in this country?

You must be very rich to still be alive or that your parents are rich. Water is a luxury, such a sorry.,..
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Timothy89(m): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
saphiere:

Yes a case of manslaughter is a decorated case, they should be celebrated and give cash as compensation

they're poor girls, so killing a man that don't owed them is justify

with this your low IQ, mehn go don turn your vagina to swimming pool because u no get 1bit of sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Mikekan30: 12:28am On Oct 13, 2023
saphiere:

Did the country tell them to be bad or be a prostitute? Evil is a Choice, they choosed it and they will face it.
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Vision101(m): 12:40am On Oct 13, 2023
@saphiere

@me
Saphi Saphi. I know that you will rise and defend your gender. Poor girls trying to survive through poki poki with the heart to kill a man. I thank my God that the virus will never catch me.
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Greattha: 3:55am On Oct 13, 2023
See quick denial as usual.
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Omobude244: 4:38am On Oct 13, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Igbo man, no sense...

Just do business, no brain..
Lolz
E pain u🤣🤣
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Omobude244: 4:40am On Oct 13, 2023
ribbit:
just like God denied you brain cos he knows you don't have use for it.
Defenders of drug pusher
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Omobude244: 4:41am On Oct 13, 2023
Slurity:
You will explain tire. Confused people, first Obi won the election but was rigged out, later Tinubu did not graduate from the said university but now, Tinubu went to the university , he graduate but he still forged the certificate. Must you guys act stupid?
Stupidity reside in ur brain if u are still defending Tinubu at this stage
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Omobude244: 4:49am On Oct 13, 2023
jahsharon:

You go just die over Tinubu matter like those before you
Tribalistic bigots like u.
So we should turn a blind eye because Tinubu is Yoruba
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by rash47(m): 5:50am On Oct 13, 2023
“The Polytechnic Management states categorically that its students are good ambassadors of the institution, the state, and Nigeria at large, and will not be involved in shameful or criminal acts of any kind.[b][/b]

I laugh when I saw this place! This school that is a den of cultists and thousands of untrained lads. The school is so important to the government mainly because of the revenue it generates, thousands of students but no facility.
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by DestinyNigga: 7:14am On Oct 13, 2023
Skull miner people again. From ewedu Republic grin grin. This people never disappoint when it comes to skull mining grin grin
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Reelmii: 7:54am On Oct 13, 2023
yesloaded:
There are so many legit ways to make money, I don't know why many young ladies think the best way to make money is to use their body

Men should desist from immoralities too, be contended with your wives.

Rip to the dead
honestly I don't know why men expecially married men, dey risk their lives like this.....
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Reelmii: 7:57am On Oct 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
shocked
See as the two murderous bannies come look bumble like two hens wey better rain beat grin

And I wonder what the commenter right below me has to say about her fellow gender killing my gender? undecided
see how they look like girls wey no fit kill fly talkless of human beings

Person go see this once on a normal dey, they go call them wife material because of their innocent looks
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by stormborn28(m): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2023
saphiere:

just likel Sonnobax said ...it is nonsense this one will write...A deliberate killing this one call manslaughter... School she no green go

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre / Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.