Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management (35768 Views)

Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room / We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects / Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:32am On Oct 13, 2023
saphiere:
If the country was working, all these nonsense story wouldn't spring up.
This is a case of poor girls trying to survive in a country where even water is a luxury.
This is a case of manslaughter.

Justice for the girls.......
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by saphiere(f): 9:56am On Oct 13, 2023
Vision101:
@saphiere
If the country was working, all these nonsense story wouldn't spring up.
This is a case of poor girls trying to survive in a country where even water is a luxury.
This is a case of manslaughter.

@me
Saphi Saphi. I know that you will rise and defend your gender. Poor girls trying to survive through poki poki with the heart to kill a man. I thank my God that the virus will never catch me.
The intention wasn't to kill but to steal. Read with understanding

1 Like

Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Slurity(m): 10:40am On Oct 13, 2023
kennyz247:

Stop been blinded by tribalism..
tinubu forged his result
YOU GUYS ALONE SEE IT THAT WAY, BBC UK AGREE OTHERWISE, THE UNVERSITY EVEN AGREE OTHERWISE. LET HERE AGAIN FROM WHAT SUPREME COURT WILL SAY.
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by kennyz247(m): 11:58am On Oct 13, 2023
Slurity:
YOU GUYS ALONE SEE IT THAT WAY, BBC UK AGREE OTHERWISE, THE UNVERSITY EVEN AGREE OTHERWISE. LET HERE AGAIN FROM WHAT SUPREME COURT WILL SAY.

The whole world knows that the result presented to INEC is fake and is been denied by CSU registrar..
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2023
Slurity:
You will explain tire. Confused people, first Obi won the election but was rigged out, later Tinubu did not graduate from the said university but now, Tinubu went to the university , he graduate but he still forged the certificate. Must you guys act stupid?

grin

Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Slurity(m): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2023
kennyz247:

The whole world knows that the result presented to INEC is fake and is been denied by CSU registrar..
So I or International news are not part of the whole world? mumu
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by kennyz247(m): 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
Slurity:
So I or International news are not part of the whole world? mumu
see
Scrum like you with zero Sense...
So na BBC university go certifies tinubu's certificate for CSU abi?
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by ribbit: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2023
Omobude244:

Defenders of drug pusher
member of the gbajue, yahoo yahoo, brainless people's cult.

1 Like

Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Omobude244: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2023
ribbit:
member of the gbajue, yahoo yahoo, brainless people's cult.
If u get brain At all u won't be defending Tinubu
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by ribbit: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2023
Omobude244:

If u get brain At all u won't be defending Tinubu
I have enough brain in my fingernail than you have in your entire family.

That's why you belong to a cult where a dull 3rd class graduate of philosophy that receives advise from mad men is your leader

1 Like

Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by Omobude244: 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
ribbit:
I have enough brain in my fingernail than you have in your entire family.

That's why you belong to a cult where a dull 3rd class graduate of philosophy that receives advise from mad men is your leader
Lolz
Obi graduated with a second class lower

Another proof that u lack brain 🤣🤣

U can't even differentiate 3rd class from 2.2
Condom could have prevented u from coming into this world. Ur brain is full of dust
Re: Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management by luluman: 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evans' Wife's Brother Speaks: "She Hasn't Visited Home Since She Got Married" / Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) / Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.