Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Breaking: Thunder Kills Revd. Fr. In Benue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking: Thunder Kills Revd. Fr. In Benue (241 Views)

Revd Michael Olusegun Is The New Methodist Church Archbishop Of Abuja / Thunder Kills Soldier Who Attacked Pro-biafra Agitators, IPOB Celebrates / Seen How Revd, Fr, Mbaka Prophesied Gov Emeka Ihedioha's Sacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Thunder Kills Revd. Fr. In Benue by phylshan: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Thunder Kills Revd. Fr. In Benue by Roboto11: 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
May his soul rest in peace 🙏🏾.
Re: Breaking: Thunder Kills Revd. Fr. In Benue by Oxb90: 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Devilish thunder.
Re: Breaking: Thunder Kills Revd. Fr. In Benue by benuejosh: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
The same Ukum that they kidnapped a commissioner recently.

This one surprise me.
Re: Breaking: Thunder Kills Revd. Fr. In Benue by doggedfighter(f): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
The thunderstorm of today's afternoon rain was so loud and terrifying for me.

I just had to run inside where I was taking shade.

After the rain I just hurried home didn't bother continuing with other things I had to do.0

Hope it isn't today's thunderstorm.
Re: Breaking: Thunder Kills Revd. Fr. In Benue by ahnie: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
Its bn a while dear,how re you?
doggedfighter:
The thunderstorm of today's afternoon rain was so loud and terrifying for me.

I just had to run inside where I was taking shade.

After the rain I just hurried home didn't bother continuing with other things I had to do.0

Hope it isn't today's thunderstorm.
Re: Breaking: Thunder Kills Revd. Fr. In Benue by doggedfighter(f): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
ahnie:
Its bn a while dear,how re you?

Ahnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😄

Been quite a while, dearie.

I am fine. Hope you are fine too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Thunder Kills Revd. Fr. In Benue by Kestolove(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
Village people have get him.
What a thunder strike
Re: Breaking: Thunder Kills Revd. Fr. In Benue by GOFRONT(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Lol.......This is what you get when you hear Nigerians with their popular "Thunder Fire you there" at the slightest provocation.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Thunder Kills Revd. Fr. In Benue by tamonokare: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
RIP ooh!

His "consuming fire", the god of Israel that would have protected him is busy in Israel trying to wipe out Palestinians.
Re: Breaking: Thunder Kills Revd. Fr. In Benue by Kobojunkie: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
phylshan:
Thunder strike has killed Revd. Fr. Gundu, popularly known as Fr. Albino in Jootar, Ukum Local Government Area of Benue State.
How was he struck dead? Was he outside during a thunder storm? Or was he standing beside metal sheets or something? undecided

Poor man! He probably was in the wrong place at the wrong time but sadly Nigerians would instead twist this to suggest God or the devil did this to him. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Woman Slumps During Prayer Session At Mountain Of Fire Church, Dies Hours Later / As A Kid I Read The Book Delivered From The Power Of Darkness / Islam: How Prophet Muhammed Took His Sons Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.