Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Dino Melaye And The Quest For Ethnically Inclusive Leadership In Kogi State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye And The Quest For Ethnically Inclusive Leadership In Kogi State (8152 Views)

Dino Melaye And His Daughter Cried At The Burial Of His Mum.(photos) / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye And The Quest For Ethnically Inclusive Leadership In Kogi State by ufotunang: 7:47am On Oct 13, 2023
Super story🙄
Re: Dino Melaye And The Quest For Ethnically Inclusive Leadership In Kogi State by theophorus(m): 7:51am On Oct 13, 2023
soccerlite:

Dino and yayha bello are the same

Use your brain na

All you lp confusionist, be more holistic

Account wen you create for July, 2023 na him you dey use call me ElluPe71. Shey you no see say I no be small pikin?
Abi you no know say na Children dey shout Ellupe69 ni?

Why you go expect me to dey path of Headless Mob wen no get respect for anybody?

I just dey encourage Kogi people make dem look before dem leap not to vote some people who have only used Public office to amass personal wealth at the expense of their people.

#Peace
Re: Dino Melaye And The Quest For Ethnically Inclusive Leadership In Kogi State by Ariketolu: 7:57am On Oct 13, 2023
God bless Kogi
Re: Dino Melaye And The Quest For Ethnically Inclusive Leadership In Kogi State by omolola12345(m): 8:35am On Oct 13, 2023
If the Kogi people are not careful then no one will listen to them when they start mumbling.
If I were Kogites I will not go for PDP or APC.
I will vote for neutral party provided her candidate has good antecedents.
Kogi should vote for candidate from a neutral party.
Re: Dino Melaye And The Quest For Ethnically Inclusive Leadership In Kogi State by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2023
Dino you sure say you go do well?
Re: Dino Melaye And The Quest For Ethnically Inclusive Leadership In Kogi State by Olabode211: 9:55am On Oct 13, 2023
Spagetti and efo riro man.hushpuppy disciples.
Re: Dino Melaye And The Quest For Ethnically Inclusive Leadership In Kogi State by opeekiti: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2023
It will be easy for Peter Obi to win at the Supreme court than SDM winning the governorship election
Re: Dino Melaye And The Quest For Ethnically Inclusive Leadership In Kogi State by fayomim: 10:55am On Oct 13, 2023
Nobody is talking about SDP candidate...Ajaka

(1) (2) (Reply)

Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America / Dare Kadiri Drags Ogun Assembly To Court, Demands N1.5bn Damages / EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.