Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? (23505 Views)

My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / Human Rights Activist In The House Pls Help My Lil Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Cooolme: 5:15pm On Jan 16
Greetings everyone. This festive season, I traveled to my family house and noticed something.

We rented out the 2 bedroom in our compound to this couple with a little girl around 4 year old I think.

Understand that my lil Bro (10) is the last born, so he stays with my Mom and 3 other of my sisters including the eldest. He is very close to our last sister (13), they do literally everything together.

So I noticed whenever our last sister plays with this our neighbour's kid, my lil Bro leaves whatever he's doing to join them. He grew up with the ladies in the house though cos My dad is late so I'm more like the father figure now. I don't live with them, the 2nd boy (17) lives with me and is in the university at my state of residence. This is a new estate we moved into and unlike our former estate where he goes out to play with his peers at the play ground, this one is very quiet and more like OYO (on your own).

Normally, there's a gaming console in the house and also a desktop computer, put them all in the house last year, he could make use of that whenever he's bored but he choose to play with the girls. My Mom doesn't have a problem with that but I don't want him to start behaving like a girl or something, so I'm considering putting him in a good boarding school cos he's too young to come stay with me at the moment.

Also looking out for the best way possible to handle this, need advice from mainly parents please.

Thanks.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by money121(m): 5:19pm On Jan 16
Ok

2 Likes

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by immortalcrown(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16
You have not specifically pointed out what is wrong with he playing with the girl. Are you hiding something here? Saying that he may begin to behave like girls is very silly. How many boys that grew up in the midst of girls behave like girls? And what guarantee do you have that a boarding school will not corrupt him?

214 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Franklyspeakin: 5:26pm On Jan 16
Does he sexually molest girls?? If not please leave him alone

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Cooolme: 5:28pm On Jan 16
Franklyspeakin:
Does he sexually molest girls?? If not please leave him alone
What brought this one now?
Did you see me mention something like this?
You're weird.

38 Likes

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Franklyspeakin: 5:33pm On Jan 16
You are the weird one worry over nothing
Cooolme:

You're weird.

223 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by yomi007k(m): 6:51pm On Jan 16
Cooolme:

You're weird.

Putting him in boarding school is a good idea.

It will help him mix with guys and be more independent. When he gets home he can mix with the girls so everything will be balanced.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by muller101(m): 6:55pm On Jan 16
You are worried the boy could start a family before you. Legends start out early and get to the pinnacle of their career in no time. Leave him alone and mind your business.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by JasonNOTStatham: 7:00pm On Jan 16
To play with gadgets or human beings while growing up, which is better? What trouble is he causing? You want to put him in boarding school were they may bully him more! Does he gets hurt or hurt those children he is playing with?

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by JasonNOTStatham: 7:02pm On Jan 16
The child didn't say he is interested in boarding school, if you like try to convince him to fit your desire... I don't see how playing with girls turns one girl ish.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Nemesis0147(m): 7:17pm On Jan 16
Let him be….
At least he will get used to ladies shenanigans on time or you want make he dy shy for girls if he grow up?
All him….e dy help

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by We4all: 7:46pm On Jan 16
From my personal experience, two things may play out:

1. He will become a woman wrapper
2. He will become a sexual pervert.

Stop his interactions with the little girl or else he will start using her for sex practicals. Such stories abound and don't wait until it's too late.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Cooolme: 7:48pm On Jan 16
JasonNOTStatham:
To play with gadgets or human beings while growing up, which is better?
What trouble is he causing?
You want to put him in boarding school were they may bully him more!
Does he gets hurt or hurt those children he is playing with?
Not at all, no one gets hurt.
I mean, he's at this forming stage. I feel it's important he relates more with his gender/peers.

5 Likes

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Cooolme: 7:54pm On Jan 16
muller101:
You are worried the boy could start a family before you. Legends start out early and get to the pinnacle of their career in no time. Leave him alone and mind your business.
Start a family as how?
We're talking about kids here now.
If you don't know what to say why didn't you just read and pass. Haba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by muller101(m): 7:55pm On Jan 16
Cooolme:

Start a family as how?
We're talking about kids here now.
If you don't know what to say why didn't you just read and pass. Haba
Leave him alone. Don't poison his gentle mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by youngreva(m): 8:09pm On Jan 16
You are obviously…JEALOUS of him.

7 Likes

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by EXLOVER(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16
Cooolme:
Greetings everyone. This festive season, I traveled to my family house and noticed something.
We rented out the 2 bedroom in our compound to this couple with a little girl around 4 year old I think.
Understand that my lil Bro (10) is the last born, so he stays with my Mom and 3 other of my sisters including the eldest. He is very close to our last sister (13), they do literally everything together.
So I noticed whenever our last sister plays with this our neighbour's kid, my lil Bro leaves whatever he's doing to join them. He grew up with the ladies in the house though cos My dad is late so I'm more like the father figure now. I don't live with them, the 2nd boy (17) lives with me and is in the university at my state of residence. This is a new estate we moved into and unlike our former estate where he goes out to play with his peers at the play ground, this one is very quiet and more like OYO (on your own).
Normally, there's a gaming console in the house and also a desktop computer, put them all in the house last year, he could make use of that whenever he's bored but he choose to play with the girls. My Mom doesn't have a problem with that but I don't want him to start behaving like a girl or something, so I'm considering putting him in a good boarding school cos he's too young to come stay with me at the moment. Also looking out for the best way possible to handle this, need advice from mainly parents please. Thanks.

What if he starts doing same sex thing when you send him to boarding school?

14 Likes

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by dahmie2013: 9:47pm On Jan 16
Please do, this is how the thought of transgender starts.

3 Likes

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by JasonNOTStatham: 9:57pm On Jan 16
Cooolme:

Not at all, no one gets hurt.
I mean, he's at this forming stage. I feel it's important he relates more with his gender/peers.
Those are his peers, besides he see more in school and maybe church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by lilioj: 10:25pm On Jan 16
Hmm the kind of comments I’m seeing on this thread make me 🥶 🥶

7 Likes

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by GboyegaD(m): 10:52pm On Jan 16
Trying to understand what is wrong and why you are building a mountain out of a mole hill. Is it wrong for children to innocently play with other children?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by DivinegiftofGod: 10:57pm On Jan 16
Please stop him now before he develops gay tendencies.

That was how one boy was always playing with us girls and before long he started behaving like a girl. He would clap his hands and gesticulate like a girl anytime he and someone is quarreling. We didn't know about gay then. It was later after we had come off age, I realized that boy was gay.

Take him to all boys boarding school let him go and mingle with boys like him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Beremx(f): 11:15pm On Jan 16
He grew up with women around him hence his closeness to females. I guess he always play with boys in his school. Since there are no males in your compound for him to play with, allow him to play with the young girl.

No dey think bad thing

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Cooolme: 1:40am On Jan 17
DivinegiftofGod:
Please stop him now because he has gay tendencies.

That was hoy one boy was always playing with us girls and before long he started behaving like a girl. He would clap his hands and gesticulate like a girl anytime he and someone is quarreling. We didn't know about gay then. It was later after we had come off age, I realized that boy was gay.

Take him to all boys boarding school let him go and mingle with boys like him.
Ah God forbid oh, I don't think it has reached that point. But I don't want him to copy female characters like I almost did growing up with females all around me. Thing that saved me was that I was always going to my grandma's place on holidays after school.
Omor don't want that for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Cooolme: 1:41am On Jan 17
GboyegaD:
Trying to understand what is wrong and why you are building a mountain out of a mole hill. Is it wrong for children to innocently play with other children?
Not that Sir, I was just thinking if I could balance things up with him.
Don't know if you understand.
Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Gadafii: 1:59am On Jan 17
Growing up even before your lil bro age I played ith both boys and girls my age, younger and older

Infact my child hood was full of adventures I was barely at home , went hunting rabbits, rats, birds, fishing, climbed cashew trees, use stones and woods to pluck mangos at some point even hunted agama lizards then with our catapults

I was notorious outside, I collect injuries tired, on one occasion my head was split open with a big stone while I was under a cashew tree.

Roll tyres around the neighborhood with my gangster friends, in school I dey abscond with my friends to go suck cashew or steal corns from some stingy teachers farm who used students as labourers in their farms them, we Dey trek kilometers to go play ball for another community, most time na fight dey end am

I am grateful for the kind of childhood I had while we were not so rich we never lacked the basics, especially food and clothing. Tho I didn’t have lots of toys, but we fabricated many. all of these are are instrumental on the type of person I am today

I was the last born in a polygamous home, boys and girls everywhere, we played togther but I was with the boys the more, why am I sayin these??

The environment one grows up in shapes him/her. Encourage your lil bro to invite his Hommies around, since you already have a gaming console at home, except he doesn’t have male friends outside or at school

It’s not bad for him to play with little girls, but you sister must monitor him closely, I am not saying he will do something silly tho

10 Likes

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by DivinegiftofGod: 2:24am On Jan 17
Cooolme:

Ah God forbid oh, I don't think it has reached that point. But I don't want him to copy female characters like I almost did growing up with females all around me. Thing that saved me was that I was always going to my grandma's place on holidays after school.
Omor don't want that for him.
We are saying the same thing. Before he starts picking those girly behavior like James brown take him away.

1 Like

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by GboyegaD(m): 7:07am On Jan 17
Cooolme:

Not that Sir, I was just thinking if I could balance things up with him.
Don't know if you understand.

I would advice you don't over think things so that you don't awake his consciousness in a way you are not expecting.

1 Like

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by michlins(m): 7:08am On Jan 17
That thing you're worried about, you want to take him to a boarding school to live and dwell with it.

Ewww

6 Likes

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by WombBreaker: 8:18am On Jan 17
You've a fem boy , son

Give him HRT and let him troon out his potentials

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Draslo(m): 10:23am On Jan 17
You people are.......... sick

This is the result of sexualizing everything these days.... your brain is being programmed to worry about what is not

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? by Cooolme: 11:20am On Jan 17
Draslo:
You people are.......... sick

This is the result of sexualizing everything these days.... your brain is being programmed to worry about what is not
In my my post I didn't make any sexualizing comment, I'm talking about shaping the boy as he grows up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Travelling Without Consent ? / One man, One wife / Our Attitude Towards Teenage Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.