Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel (30010 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens / Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship / Prince Philip: Artilleries Across U.K, Navy ships Fired 41 Gunshot Salute(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by humberjade: 9:19am On Oct 13, 2023
Hmm

The storm is gathering at an alarming rate, another proxy war loading. Ukraine would be feeling jealous right now. But shey bloodshed no dey tire these folks?

But truth be told, the Hamas misfired big time, they had thought the hostages would discourage Israel from retaliating, or do it with caution, but they were dead wrong, Israel is fiercely going for the jugular.

6 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by MVLOX(m): 9:19am On Oct 13, 2023
Na wa
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Zege7716: 9:19am On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:
Support Israel keh

People wey dey win already

I don’t support this

Tinubu should send South west Nigerian soldiers to support Palestine

On Palestine mandate I stand gidigba

U think this is a head slamming war!
It's a land ancestral war with no colouration with religion.

grin grin grincheesy
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by BentizilL0: 9:19am On Oct 13, 2023
BlueAir:
If Russia should play along and stand behind Gaza,things will balancely get sour. But Russia is more focused on Ukraine regardless of its available resources
That's the problem, Russia cannot openly stand behind Gaza...
Russia is one of the European thieves whose people is occupying the little land Palestine have left...
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by zeusdgrt(m): 9:19am On Oct 13, 2023
I sincerely don't understand why some people are crying foul on behalf on Hamas and their country,u breached Israelis defense and murdered the citizens inside their country which is the most grievous insult u can commit to that country and u are the same time crying foul?where was ur sense of reasoning when u were killing innocent Israelis in their home and jubilating allah Akbar?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Adeyinka90: 9:19am On Oct 13, 2023
This world Sha
Isreal wey no need their help
Abeg make tinubu deploy soldiers to help hamas

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Appletek: 9:19am On Oct 13, 2023
twilliamx:
The west is crazy!!! Deploy warship against people that mostly use stones.. Mad people

Yes, they used stones to kill Britons in Israel.
You are even more stupid than the blockheads called Hamas.

8 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Minjim: 9:19am On Oct 13, 2023
twilliamx:
The west is crazy!!! Deploy warship against people that mostly use stones.. Mad people

You forgot to add ...that lunch rockets and wear sucide vests

5 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by IkeGod9891(m): 9:19am On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:
Support Israel keh

I don’t support this

grin grin grincheesy

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by justmondris: 9:20am On Oct 13, 2023
id911:
But why can't these busybodies Western leaders call Isreali and Palestinian leaders to a roundtable talks and make a binding resolutions that'll make lasting peace possible thereby stop the intermittent fight and bloodshed once and for all? I just don't understand it at all.
I tire for them oh
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Appletek: 9:20am On Oct 13, 2023
BentizilL0:

That's the problem, Russia cannot openly stand behind Gaza...
Russia is one of the European thieves whose people is occupying the little land Palestine have left...

Russians were killed by Hamas in Israel.

Hamas is a very foolish organisation without sense. You went and killed citizens of Russia, Britain, US, Germany, France, Italy in a single attack. Are you under a curse?
Who will defend you when they come for you?

Fatah party was the best thing for the Palestinians, not these fools called Hamas.

8 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by HardBishop: 9:20am On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:
Support Israel keh

I don’t support this

grin grin grincheesy
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Abegi they fit fight be? Imagine fighting RPG missiles with sango powers🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Oris4show(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2023
kkkp:
IF NA AGAINST RUSSIA NOW DEM NO GO QUICK SUPPORT.

Dem no born dem well
Na sanctions sanctions u go dey hear
Even their oga US no fit try am Dan underground support not openly like this.

Abeg make dem just stop dis bloodshed
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by seunayantokun(m): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2023
Ghen... ghenn..

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Gboom: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:
Support Israel keh

I don’t support this

grin grin grincheesy
Yabeleft winds at it again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by YorubaKinging: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2023
You mean Europeans are also Israelites

Fool

Akwamkpuruamu:
Israel Allies are trustworthy
Ephraim and Manasseh are the UK andUS

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Loverboi2cute(m): 9:23am On Oct 13, 2023
go Israel! go Israel!! finish dem once & 4 all... burn down d Allàhuwakuba Jihàd terrorists

... every sane person is supporting good over evil

Pàstor Righteousness 2 ... I need ur ginger on dis one too... I gbadun ur sermon yesterday when u also condemned dem jihad terrorists... & supported Israel.. na yesterday Confirm say original anointing dey ur head

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:23am On Oct 13, 2023
id911:
But why can't these busybodies Western leaders call Isreali and Palestinian leaders to a roundtable talks and make a binding resolutions that'll make lasting peace possible thereby stop the intermittent fight and bloodshed once and for all? I just don't understand it at all.

Are u aware that both usa and British citizens were among those murdered by hamas. Some other countries too

4 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Princedapace(m): 9:23am On Oct 13, 2023
zinaunreal:
Bullies
🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
Why didn't they support ukraine
It's a small strip of land less than 25km long they wan dey stretch muscle for
Vietnam you no fit you run
Afghanistan you no fit you run
Now you join head with Britain
If Iran and other Muslim nations come out for you you'll say they are terrorist supporters but israel is literally commiting crime against humanity there.

America has lost respect in the eyes of the World.
Instead of bieng a mediator for peace you dey flex muscle. America is not wise. Russia is far wiser than usa and Britain combined. It learned from its mistakes after usa disintegrated the soviet Union and since then it has gradually gained trust worldwide without even firing a weapon.

Just look at China, very beautiful and more technologically advanced than usa. That's because they have operated with wisdom, practical knowledge and discretion unlike America shouting everywhere.

Them no fit try am with Russia! lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by emmy512: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2023
twilliamx:

Is that what you deduced from that write up?

It was clearly stated what those warships are for but you choose to make up a story and believe it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by NOwazobia: 9:24am On Oct 13, 2023
Play play, play, play, these people go start world war oooo... shocked
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Lovenorth: 9:24am On Oct 13, 2023
After evacuating its citizens grin

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Smitaro100(m): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2023
twilliamx:

Yea sure.. terrorist are never to be trusted, it's called an eye for an eye.. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Mosba: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2023
But I thought Israel is almost exterminate Hamas by themselves already. Why did they need help again?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by emmy512: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2023
id911:

That has been done more than 2 times and Palestine rejected it.

When isreal even accepted a 2 state solution 70 years ago, they still rejected it.

Isreal is now too invested in that land to want to accept any 2 state solution

3 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by buJu234: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2023
So where is the so called Islamic Nations only mouth and noise dey get..

Egypt can't open rafel gate for armless Palestinians to enter the big empty sinai peninsula desert.

Turkey with so much noise can't even send fighter jets and drones to Hamas.. etc

All of them will just be disturbing the peace of western countries that decided to host them as refugees..

Even the muslim refugees, Islamic countries hardly take any..

So muslims with all due respect its either you travel to gaza and join hamas in the so called struggle or you stop protesting in western countries cities. If you want to protest then go to Muslim countries.

But in anyway.. I strongly support a two state solution based on 1967 borders but with the whole of Jerusalem as Israeli capital.

5 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by sonofsteven: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2023
On top small issues with hamas
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by kevwemike: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2023
BlueAir:
If Russia should play along and stand behind Gaza,things will balancely get sour. But Russia is more focused on Ukraine regardless of its available resources
Russia can't even figth on 2 front, only Ukraine dey give them though time.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by SoNature(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2023
Hamas should thank its starts that Donald Trump is no longer the US president. Trump is one president who doesn't hide about where he belongs in this conflict.

If he was still president, by now, we would have seen the Marines making their way into the Gaza Strip to take out those terrorists. grin cheesy grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by HardBishop: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2023
zinaunreal:
Bullies
🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
Why didn't they support ukraine
It's a small strip of land less than 25km long they wan dey stretch muscle for
Vietnam you no fit you run
Afghanistan you no fit you run
Now you join head with Britain
If Iran and other Muslim nations come out for you you'll say they are terrorist supporters but israel is literally commiting crime against humanity there.

America has lost respect in the eyes of the World.
Instead of bieng a mediator for peace you dey flex muscle. America is not wise. Russia is far wiser than usa and Britain combined. It learned from its mistakes after usa disintegrated the soviet Union and since then it has gradually gained trust worldwide without even firing a weapon.

Just look at China, very beautiful and more technologically advanced than usa. That's because they have operated with wisdom, practical knowledge and discretion unlike America shouting everywhere.

Imagine if America and Britain were not there, how will Ukraine cope and face Russia if it decides to NATO
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Kenmatt(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2023
I didn't go through.

UK, USA, all of them supporting Isreal for just few persons (HAMAS).
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by OYEDIPE(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2023
id911:
Why can't Palestinians use their heads. They started the assault on innocent children, senior citizens and women.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe / Grace Mugabe Surrenders To Police After Assaulting Gabrielle Engels / Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.