Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel (29990 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens / Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship / Prince Philip: Artilleries Across U.K, Navy ships Fired 41 Gunshot Salute(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Bahamas95(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2023
id911:
But why can't these busybodies Western leaders call Isreali and Palestinian leaders to a roundtable talks and make a binding resolutions that'll make lasting peace possible thereby stop the intermittent fight and bloodshed once and for all? I just don't understand it at all.
Are you joking or what? You wanna negotiate with blood thirsty demons?

A leopard never changes it's spots.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by WhatchDoGG(m): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2023
SoNature:
Hamas should thank its starts that Donald Trump is no longer the US president. Trump is one president who doesn't hide about where he belongs in this conflict.

If he was still president, by now, we would have seen the Marines making their way into the Gaza Strip to take out those terrorists. grin cheesy grin
Bro I missed that man, if trump was president Russia for no invade Ukraine, that Trump na real deal he doesn't play hide and seek
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Daystar7: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2023
Adjovi:

I'm not saying God didn't promise them. The bone of contention here is that the land didn't belong to the Israelites first. Abraham moved there won't lot and that was how isaac too got settled there and they had Jacob and Esau. Jacob left but Esau remained there. until when they all left later on to Egypt and settled in Goshen.

According to the Bible God promised Abraham and his descendants that land. Historically Abraham is from Ur of the Chaldeans which is around Iraq. So historically the land didn't belong to the Israelites. This is what I'm trying to point out.

Howbeit Hamad and Israel have been committing war crimes, Hamas has been condemned for such but same people condemning Hamas for committing war crimes are cheering on Israel for doing much worse war crimes. Is this not hypocrisy.
Two wrongs don't make a right. Civilians casualties should be reduced by all means necessary but Israel don't seem to want to limit civilian casualties because the west and people like you are supporting them.

You're arguing with God promise. God gave it to them, they possessed it and lived there, Saul and eventually David protected those territories from Philistia by killing Goliath, Solomon's kingdom was established and extended there and then today you're arguing that what God gave them was never theirs to start with. Are u normal? So it's Philistia that lived on the strips who's leader David fed his body to the dogs that now own Jerusalem. U no see say u don dey mad?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by pongwa(m): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:
Support Israel keh

People wey dey win already

I don’t support this

Tinubu should send South west [b]Northern
Nigerian soldiers to support Palestine

On Palestine mandate I stand gidigba

grin grin grin grin[/b]
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Akpan107(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2023
BentizilL0:
All these na initial gragra, the whole world is waiting for Israel to invade Gaza...💯

Until then, all these posturing na scam...
The people that want to destroy them are already in Syria, Lebanon waiting for Israel make the mistake of invading Gaza...
Israel will definitely invade Gaza and nothing the terrorist can do about it...

Let's waiting till Monday, Israel will match madness with madness!
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by nurusystem(m): 11:41am On Oct 13, 2023
WAGING WAR AGAINST ISLAM WILL BE WORK NOT DONE, ISLAM & IT BELIEVED ONCE MUST PREVAIL AGAINST THERE ENEMIES , AMERICA ,UK JUSTICEFORPALESTINE THERE IS NO JUSTICE FOR BEING ONE SIDED WHY NOT CALLED FOR DIALOGUE, YOU CAN CRUSH THEM GOD IN IS INFINTE MERCY WILL SAVE THEM LIKE IT OR NOT ,NO MATTER THE SUPPRESSING & OPPRSESING THE LOSER/WNNER MUST FACE GOD ONE DAY OR TO START SEEING THE WRAT OF GOD. NONSENSE PEOPLE
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by bigiyaro(m): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2023
id911:
But why can't these busybodies Western leaders call Isreali and Palestinian leaders to a roundtable talks and make a binding resolutions that'll make lasting peace possible thereby stop the intermittent fight and bloodshed once and for all? I just don't understand it at all.
the war is between Israel and Hamas not Palestine.

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by nurusystem(m): 11:45am On Oct 13, 2023
Akpan107:
Israel will definitely invade Gaza and nothing the terrorist can do about it...

Let's waiting till Monday, Israel will match madness with madness!
YOU SHOULD STOP SAYING ISREAL ARE WINING,IF NOT FOR AMERICAN WHO IS THIS 1948 ISREAL
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Daystar7: 11:46am On Oct 13, 2023
Adjovi:

I'm not saying God didn't promise them. The bone of contention here is that the land didn't belong to the Israelites first. Abraham moved there won't lot and that was how isaac too got settled there and they had Jacob and Esau. Jacob left but Esau remained there. until when they all left later on to Egypt and settled in Goshen.

According to the Bible God promised Abraham and his descendants that land. Historically Abraham is from Ur of the Chaldeans which is around Iraq. So historically the land didn't belong to the Israelites. This is what I'm trying to point out.

Howbeit Hamad and Israel have been committing war crimes, Hamas has been condemned for such but same people condemning Hamas for committing war crimes are cheering on Israel for doing much worse war crimes. Is this not hypocrisy.
Two wrongs don't make a right. Civilians casualties should be reduced by all means necessary but Israel don't seem to want to limit civilian casualties because the west and people like you are supporting them.

God no be ur papa mate! Anything wey God give person na him own. Na only God fit collect am back so stop telling me ur stupid bone of contention that exists in ur own mind. Israel has been alerting the civilians since Saturday to leave but ur Hamas attacked unprovoked during sabbath and killed civilians, how are they the same? You're a Muslim who hates the existence of Israel. If I were to be the leader of Israel lord knows every Palestine will be fed to the fowls of the air and dogs on the street. You're a terrorist Muslim who thinks this is in anyway religious. You children of Ishmael can't just for the sake of your sanity hide your hatred for Israel

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Adjovi: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2023
Daystar7:

You're arguing with God promise. God gave it to them, they possessed it and lived there, Saul and eventually David protected those territories from Philistia by killing Goliath, Solomon's kingdom was established and extended there and then today you're arguing that what God gave them was never theirs to start with. Are u normal? So it's Philistia that lived on the strips who's leader David fed his body to the dogs that now own Jerusalem. U no see say u don dey mad?

Ok let me ask you this question. Who did God make the promise of giving the land of Canaan to?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by bigiyaro(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2023
BentizilL0:
All these na initial gragra, the whole world is waiting for Israel to invade Gaza...💯

The people that want to destroy them are already in Syria, Lebanon waiting for Israel make the mistake of invading Gaza...
what do you think those American warships are doing in the Mediterranean? Even these UK war party about to be deployed to Israel, what do you think they are going there to do? Have you heard anything like sending of equipment or soldiers from any Moslem country? Make Hezbollah or iran move an inch, Dem go collect wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Daystar7: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2023
Adjovi:

Ok let me ask you this question. Who did God make the promise of giving the land of Canaan to?

You this Ishmaelite head slamming follower leave me alone and go ask your imam. 🤡
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by frog12: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2023
they are ready for big WAR
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by bigiyaro(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2023
zinaunreal:
Bullies
🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
Why didn't they support ukraine
It's a small strip of land less than 25km long they wan dey stretch muscle for
Vietnam you no fit you run
Afghanistan you no fit you run
Now you join head with Britain

If you read how Vietnam dealt with American soldiers you will pity them. USA bombarded Vietnam twice the amount of missiles they used in ww2.
If Iran and other Muslim nations come out for you you'll say they are terrorist supporters but israel is literally commiting crime against humanity there.

America has lost respect in the eyes of the World.
Instead of bieng a mediator for peace you dey flex muscle. America is not wise. Russia is far wiser than usa and Britain combined. It learned from its mistakes after usa disintegrated the soviet Union and since then it has gradually gained trust worldwide without even firing a weapon.

Just look at China, very beautiful and more technologically advanced than usa. That's because they have operated with wisdom, practical knowledge and discretion unlike America shouting everywhere.

Go to USA now, its lost its glamor. You can't even compare their infrastructure to Rich Arab nations and parts of Asia. You'll only see shopping malls after shopping malls after shopping malls. Feeding their citizens junk. Do you think if the world is dragged into another war your fat lazy citizens will survive it?

America should solve its drug problems, obesity problems, homelessness issues rather than feasting on lost glory of world war 2 where if not for your atomic bomb Japan would have finished you. They never at any given time beat Japan if they didn't apply that cheat code. Which war has USA fully won?

Didn't they beat Germans? No it was the collective effort of the World especially Russia, a rugged neighbour, before Germany went down. Very envious country a d satanic country called USA. You're trying to run an Artificial israel claiming its God's country but don't forget what ever God gives man he can never give with blood on it and repercussions

Where In the Bible has God given and he took away from behind if not only israel constantly disobeying God and he drove them out. God even came down from heaven and they still dey question his might, worshipped idols in front of him , God even performed miracles yet they shunned him now they claiming holy?

Eh Don Tey wey israel lost that land and God's heart that's why blood will always flow on that land because it doesn't belong to them again no matter how hard they try.

America cannot develop without shedding blood and that is the old school mentality they want to drag China and Russia to ,which is trying to wean itself from wars and advance towards economical power
if e pain go join Hamas and fight.

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by maasoap(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2023
Lol. They have found new Afghanistan, Libya or Syria to bully grin grin grin, shameless people. They have all these idle carriers and ships but they couldn't deploy them to Ukrainian waters to help Ukraine. Fuuls
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2023
Hamas don buy market, just level ground anything Palestine

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by WhatchDoGG(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2023
wowo2:
The UK govt has no clues but they think by acting big and tough, they will avert the looming shellacking. The government is a goner in the next elections. To ascertain their authority as the prime minister when they were not elevated to the PM seat by a general election, Theresa May and Boris Johnson called for early elections and still retained the seat. Rishi Sunak was caught saying he will call for an early election when the inflation rate has greatly reduced grin He is deceiving himself by thinking when things improve, if he keeps acting strong with all the culture wars, they will win elections.

UK govt of Rishi Sunak and Suella Braverman is clutching at straws. Rishi hs been part of the previous govt and their party has been in office for over a decade and they have failed to achieve anything and unfortunately for them things got worse.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1712574252619006164
Look at Nigerian moooslem who voted ,defended buhari and tinubu criticize and called Boris Johnson and Rishi sunak government failed government? We are talking about British administration/government the most advanced government administration on earth were leaders resign for slightest things like making a wrong press statement ...you guys should take it easy with your lies and propaganda

Tell me how many of ur governors or president has resigned for criminal allegations or other serious crimes that can get a leader in the western world to jail
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Hubeznigeria(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:
Support Israel keh

People wey dey win already

I don’t support this

Tinubu should send South west Nigerian soldiers to support Palestine

On Palestine mandate I stand gidigba

grin grin grin grin
It is now confirmed... you no get joy at all at all shuuu warisdis shocked
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Hubeznigeria(m): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2023
BentizilL0:

Baba talk is cheap... it is a dime a dozen
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Adjovi: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2023
Daystar7:

You this Ishmaelite head slamming follower leave me alone and go ask your imam. 🤡

I think I just met a Christian fanatic today. Nawa o. Simple question that you yourself know the answer but because God promised Israel the land, so it's ok for Israel to kill all them including innocent children and women. Humanity is really gone.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Adjovi: 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2023
Daystar7:

God no be ur papa mate! Anything wey God give person na him own. Na only God fit collect am back so stop telling me ur stupid bone of contention that exists in ur own mind. Israel has been alerting the civilians since Saturday to leave but ur Hamas attacked unprovoked during sabbath and killed civilians, how are they the same? You're a Muslim who hates the existence of Israel. If I were to be the leader of Israel lord knows every Palestine will be fed to the fowls of the air and dogs on the street. You're a terrorist Muslim who thinks this is in anyway religious. You children of Ishmael can't just for the sake of your sanity hide your hatred for Israel

So Israel killing innocent civilians and babies and women in Palestine is justified?

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by maasoap(m): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2023
plumcomm:
so is the war between isreal and Palestine?...mtchew,when someone that thinks he wants to make sense is making trash. was there a round table before hamas attacked isreal and killed over a thousand people?. if you don't have brain atleast u shouldn't be proud of exhibiting it.
See how it is sweet in your mouth reeling out the figures of Israelites killed by Palestinians when we the world has even lost the count of Palestinians killed by Israelites
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by WhatchDoGG(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
Adjovi:

I think I just met a Christian fanatic today. Nawa o. Simple question that you yourself know the answer but because God promised Israel the land, so it's ok for Israel to kill all them including innocent children and women. Humanity is really gone.

Bleep you, you think Islam has the monopoly of violence? One day christians will go the for way of eye for an eye and you will see that Islam won't stand a chance
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Gentew(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2023
id911:

War serves their national interest than peace..... If you know, you know....
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Malawian(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
Ukraine nad Zelensky must be feeling like lepers now.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by dontiky: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
Appletek:

You call them busybodies but are silent to the fact that Hamas killed British citizens in Israel. You're talented fool.

You know where Hamas messed up?
They killed different nationalities in that single attack on the music festival. In one attack, you are killing Americans, Britons, Russians, French and Germans. 4 out of 5 Permanent members of the UN Security Council.

Iran sent you to kill Israeli citizens, you started killing Russians, Britons, Americans, Germans.
No wonder Iran sharply comot hand. grin

Russia is backing Syria but Israel bombed Syrian airports. Russia didn't say anything. You think it's ordinary?

Since Hamas decided to be stupid and fight without sense, Hamas will over collect from various angles.
what many people don’t know is that Russians and Ukrainians are Jews. Britain and America have large percentage of Jews as their citizens

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by goody234: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2023
The collective madness of the western world is mind boggling ...it was under your watch that 6 millions jews were killed by nazi germany sadly ...so stop equating this unfortunate incident to that level and stop going on this collective guilty conscience trip mentality....Let cool heads prevail and stop listening to that rabid zionist netanyahu
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
Oris4show:

Dem no born dem well
Na sanctions sanctions u go dey hear
Even their oga US no fit try am Dan underground support not openly like this.

Abeg make dem just stop dis bloodshed

But you were shouting allah kubar just last five days, why dem go stop the bloodshed now?
You think na only allah sabi drink blood or need haemoglobin to survive?

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by iLiquidator: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
Cowards! They couldn't support Ukraine against Russia, a strong enemy, but are supporting Israel against weaker subdued threat.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
Mosba:
But I thought Israel is almost exterminate Hamas by themselves already. Why did they need help again?

You know as allah is pure evil, when light comes it burns off everything dark.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
Why not locate this hamas and his men together with his relatives if possible and terminate them than kill 1300 innocent people.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by Adjovi: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
WhatchDoGG:

Bleep you, you think Islam has the monopoly of violence? One day christians will go the for an eye way and you will see that Islam won't stand a chance

Then you're not a real Christian. Na Christian with mouth you be

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning / Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.