Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

My Life Sucks - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Life Sucks (1996 Views)

My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively / Please Help, My Baby Brother Sucks His Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life Sucks by smartr: 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hideaki:

Okada is expensive here . The only reasonable place one can go to is a church and restaurant

I was a loner in school, not much people around me

3. Mental rehabilitation is expensive , it's for only rich folks and I can't afford it

I just want a girl that'll cuddle me that's all

Nothing do you, move to your own place, package well, chat up girls on badoo and tinder.

1 Like

Re: My Life Sucks by smartr: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hideaki:

Being outside is not my thing unless it's something interesting or I enjoy doing like writing or chess

2. A loner will need someone or at least something

3. Those are not mental health clinics , those ones are clinics for mad people

4. I've made efforts to get friends but I'm quite selective in having friends, not everyone I like being friends with

Plastic doll cost , perhaps you should get me one

Stop answering that fellow.

2 Likes

Re: My Life Sucks by Hideaki: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
smartr:

Nothing do you, move to your own place, package well, chat up girls on badoo and tinder.

Tinder and Badoo are filled with street girls

I'm a decent man that wants a decent girl just like myself

1 Like

Re: My Life Sucks by smartr: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hideaki:

Tinder and Badoo are filled with street girls

I'm a decent man that wants a decent girl just like myself

There are decent girls as lonely as you. You have to search well sha.

2 Likes

Re: My Life Sucks by Hideaki: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why not go find out for yourself by making an appointment today with a mental health therapist? undecided

I would not recommend anyone's child for someone in your situation. undecided

I bet if it was a female moniker that wrote what I posted, you won't be writing mental rehabilitation

3 Likes

Re: My Life Sucks by Hideaki: 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
smartr:

There are decent girls as lonely as you. You have to search well sha.

Where do I find them??
Re: My Life Sucks by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hideaki:
■ I bet if it was a female moniker that wrote what I posted, you won't be writing mental rehabilitation
Because in your mind, mental illness knows gender, right? undecided
Re: My Life Sucks by Hideaki: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Because in your mind, mental illness knows gender, right? undecided

You would have said a different thing if it was a female moniker
Re: My Life Sucks by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hideaki:
■ You would have said a different thing if it was a female moniker
Again,Because in your mind you are convinced that mental illness knows gender, right? undecided
Re: My Life Sucks by AyobamiIsaac12: 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hideaki:
I'm always in room all day busy with programming, I have no friends, I'm just a skinny dude, currently 22yr in my finals ( computer engineering)
I spent most of my life as a shut in, but now I don't really want to anymore, virgin and never had a girlfriend, socially and emotionally stunted
what do I do, I don't like to interact with people and I lack motivation to move around.
Just try to go out of your comfort zone, make it a routine to talk to a few random people everyday. You can do this by asking about directions or engaging in other short discussions; your confidence in talking to people will grow overtime by doing this... I know this isn't trouble-free but you just need to impel yourself, talking from experience. To really win this, you need to motivate yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Life Sucks by AyobamiIsaac12: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hideaki:

Okada is expensive here . The only reasonable place one can go to is a church and restaurant

I was a loner in school, not much people around me

3. Mental rehabilitation is expensive , it's for only rich folks and I can't afford it

I just want a girl that'll cuddle me that's all
The by-product of your last statement is not worth.
Re: My Life Sucks by Hideaki: 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
AyobamiIsaac12:
Just try to go out of your comfort zone, make it a routine to talk to a few random people everyday. You can do this by asking about directions or engaging in other short discussions; your confidence in talking to people will grow overtime by doing this... I know this isn't trouble-free but you just need to impel yourself, talking from experience. To really win this, you need to motivate yourself.

I live in a rural area and don't go to church

I'm a believer of paganism

Mostly people I talk to are old like 60-80

1 Like

Re: My Life Sucks by Hideaki: 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
AyobamiIsaac12:
The by-product of your last statement is not worth.

Why??
Re: My Life Sucks by AyobamiIsaac12: 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hideaki:

Why??
just saw that you believe in paganism. My reasons are deduced from the word of God(Bible) so it really wouldn't matter smiley
Re: My Life Sucks by sabbiboi: 4:45am On Oct 16, 2023
I was once like u, but not to do d extreme. I find lapses in your parenting (how your were brought up) self love is key. Your mom didn’t show it according to your statement.

Solution
In life, nobody is coming to help u until you make the necessary moves.
If u don’t have money, u get better by learning skills that pays or applying for a job. Same thing applies to not having friends, u get better by socializing.
Remember nobody is coming to help u undecided

Clue: Look for a random WhatsApp group and text and average gurl u feel u can approach. Text about 7-10. The same with guys…
For guys: It simple just say Hello👋. I live in New York and am looking for someone close to do a particular project (web development) , do you know anyone u can refer?… just do smth nasty lipsrsealed

For gurls: They are d simplest being, if only u understand how to play d game. Unfortunately u are not. Then u learn d game. Social interaction is a skill. You learn d skill, just d same way u learnt programming. Send a message like, Hi wassup… I live around LA and am looking for someone with a particular skill (any)… extend d discussion till forever. Chat like 7-10 and see their replies. From there u know how to get along with chatting with a girl.

The truth is for someone like u. U will get burnt at d initial stage of getting along with a gurl. But u still need to learn from friends, that’s why u need pals that know how to play d game.

I won’t be replying your quotes shocked . If with the suggestion that’s been given above, u still can’t find any help. Remember nobody is coming to help u. It will get worst in 5 years time. You need that skill now.

1 Like

Re: My Life Sucks by Coldplay007(f): 5:40am On Oct 16, 2023
Hideaki:
I'm always in room all day busy with programming, I have no friends, I'm just a skinny dude, currently 22yr in my finals ( computer engineering)
I spent most of my life as a shut in, but now I don't really want to anymore, virgin and never had a girlfriend, socially and emotionally stunted
what do I do, I don't like to interact with people and I lack motivation to move around.

Your life doesn't suck, you are just depressed. Just put in more and more time into that your programming, and you will be successful.. when you are successful, people will look for you, not the other way round

2 Likes

Re: My Life Sucks by pansophist(m): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
smartr:

Spoken with wisdom. I’m trying to embrace the boredom.

We are always paying a price. If you embrace the boredom, you'll remain unscathed, solid, and full of essence.

But if one think excessive extroverssion is the answer, then it's like paddling a bicycle, after maximal exhaustion, you're still at the same place.

People whom are betrayed knows this place very well. Or those with so many friends who couldn't be their strength when problems occurred in their lives.

Or the celebrities that are paraded on national TV begging for alms, but these are famous folks that hanged out with dignitaries in the peak of the career.

At the end, all is vanity upon vanity. And you should rely on yourself. Boredom is actually not boredom, it's peace.

14 Likes

Re: My Life Sucks by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So you do in fact have places around that you can go then to hang out of people watch. You just do not want to. undecided

2. If you are indeed a loner, then why are you complaining that you don't have friends? undecided

3. Mental therapy is only for the rich yet the vast majority who frequent mental health clinics even in Nigeria are not even rich? undecided

4. You refuse to make any effort to make friends yet you feel a gal should come and cuddle you? Why not buy yourself a plastic doll or something and you can have that all while remaining as you are. undecided

They sell doll girlfriends on Alibaba.com these days. Op can get himself a cuddle bunny!

1 Like

Re: My Life Sucks by Kobojunkie: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2023
Skyview01:
They sell doll girlfriends on Alibaba.com these days. Op can get himself a cuddle bunny!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: My Life Sucks by eepeepook: 10:03am On Oct 24, 2023
Don’t feed trolls.
Re: My Life Sucks by Hideaki: 10:31am On Oct 24, 2023
eepeepook:
Don’t feed trolls.

??
Re: My Life Sucks by being(m): 10:52am On Oct 26, 2023
Hideaki:

??
Btw Hideaki I thought u said u were a virgin... hw are u nw a sex offender?
Re: My Life Sucks by Emmanuel30a: 9:19am On Feb 16
Hideaki:

Solitude is hell

I have been alone and lonely for a long time now my mom tags me a weirdo because I don't leave the house , I don't have friends and no gf even at my gf. I grew up in boarding school and was tagged PK ( possessed kid ) because of I always was alone by myself

I just hope to get some kind of meaningful work so I can move away from my mom to my own place

I've been getting fulfilment from my hobbies lately but it's not enough , Man needs friends both male and female.
Then go and have friends or make friends-if you wants or so desires, why the "public disturbance"; which is making you becoming a public nuisance? Some were crying they have no shoe, not until they saw someone without legs... Do your cravings, stop ravings and stop wavings...

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Woman Delivers Weird Baby In Ekiti State / In Nollywood Married Women Wear Ankara: Ankara = Responsible Woman? / Kind Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.