Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively (3242 Views)

How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) / Is it wise to celebrate wedding ceremony excessively? / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by waley007(m): 1:00am On Oct 31, 2019
Please help , what can I do .. My 8days old baby boy sucks breast too much , like he wants it every minute and wife is so exhausted , funnily , my baby doesn't like being covered , removes cloth from his body every time and always dragging himself from the mattress , the way he grabs my wife's breast is crazy even from the day he was born , we hardly sleep at home and this is really affecting us , what can we do please
Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by budaatum: 1:01am On Oct 31, 2019
How old? You tried a bottle?
Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:03am On Oct 31, 2019
He's really gonna be a very BIG BOY.

So happy for you and Madam Mr Wale!

Let's add some memes,
One of the many ways we make money online, in foreign currency

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by SweetPreeq(m): 1:04am On Oct 31, 2019
Stingy man

3 Likes

Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:04am On Oct 31, 2019
........the way he grabs my wife's breast is crazy even from the day he was born 
Wow, you have given birth to a great man.
A man who has a bright and wonderful future ahead of him.

We are 99.99% sure that he took this from you Mr Wale,
We are sure this is the same thing you did to momsy when you were his age, no lie o oga!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by CanadaOrBust: 1:05am On Oct 31, 2019
What u should do is kneel down and thank God for giving u a healthy baby who is not having trouble sucking breast

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by olus01(m): 1:06am On Oct 31, 2019
I guess the baby own d breast and d milk for nw
Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by Or11: 1:08am On Oct 31, 2019
Do you like sucking breast too. Abi the baby is dragging the breast with you lol. Sorry just kidding.

A lot of babies dont like being covered or wearing clothes even when its cold. Check your babies feet and hands when you suspect they are cold, if it feels warm then don't bother covering them
Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by kushercain: 1:59am On Oct 31, 2019
Lol these days heavens don full, ancestors are returning as children

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by Ayotemide(f): 2:58am On Oct 31, 2019
waley007:
Please help , what can I do .. My 8days old baby boy sucks breast too much , like he wants it every minute and wife is so exhausted , funnily , my baby doesn't like being covered , removes cloth from his body every time and always dragging himself from the mattress , the way he grabs my wife's breast is crazy even from the day he was born , we hardly sleep at home and this is really affecting us , what can we do please

please get him infant food; EBF is not for every child. One week old and your wife can't see road; please get him a bottle and feel no guilt.

Your wife deserves some reprieve.

13 Likes

Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by Resurgent2016: 3:22am On Oct 31, 2019
Op pls let the boy be. At ordinary 8 days how can he be overfeeding? Your wife should eat more milk - inducing food and get enough bed rest.

Non-exclusive feeding for barely 8 days doesn't sound right
Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by Pavore9: 7:09am On Oct 31, 2019
As earlier suggested, your wife should be on milk-inducing diet, being breastfed when hungry at his age is your son's fundamental human right! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by ValCon888: 8:23am On Oct 31, 2019
From the way you're complaining its no surprise the baby boy took after his father.

3 Likes

Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by ctleurocollege: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2019
Mix with formula

Contact me if you're interested in studying in Cyprus
Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by bukatyne(f): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
waley007:

Why do I think he took after you then and even now? grin

My wife's breasts viz a viz his mother's breasts.

Other posters have advised she should take more milk inducing meals like pap and milk etc.

I am here to goof cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by Ayotemide(f): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
saucecoder:

Is it what the wife deserves or what a baby deserves that should matter now? cheesy
Some of these girls no just get sense again these days.

What is happening baba God?

You are probably in one corner of life without breakfast at 12:31, I can't join issues with you.

12 Likes

Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by PresidentAde(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nairaland can be very funny & frustrating,, someone is asking for solution to his problem & peeps are doing comedy show with it.....lol..
, pls see a pediatrician, let the expert advice appropraitely ......

But 8days is too early to complain o, the mother & child needs the breast more at this early stage.........

1 Like

Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by newlandf: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
you've
Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by Abujabir24: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
My friend better let him suck oo. My baby boy that was born in March this year also sucks breast like kilode. Boys are generally like that. Until my wife started complaining that he sucks too much. After 4 months, he refused sucking breast. My wife became so worried until the breast became very big and stiff with milk that she had to start pumping the milk out. We went to the hospital and he had malaria, when we treated it. He resumed sucking. So don't be stingy. Instead take care of your wife well and make sure she eats healthy food in order to have enough milk for him.

7 Likes

Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by nlPoster: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
If the baby seems excessively hungry to you, perhaps he's not getting enough nourishment and you should put him on the bottle.

It's possible the mum isn't producing enough milk hence he's always hungry, going by your narrative.

4 Likes

Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by DenreleDave(m): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
waley007:

Watch our, avoid ladies with big breast near him... He can physically assault them and suck their boobs till they faint..

Beware, that boy joy dey breast... Just like me

Besides i guess u like boobs too, so the competition dey make u jealous as d boy don take over ur chances

Suck morning, afternoon evening and night, papa no get chance to suck again
Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by nlPoster: 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
Can the thread not have sexual innuendo?

1 Like

Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by NoToPile: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
Get him formula naah, if its as serious as you put it.
Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by GreetMe(m): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
Just tell us say the baby no dey give you chance grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by chii8(f): 7:15am On Nov 01, 2019
An 8days old baby should suck breast nah...Oga,please stay away from that side first,probably the young man took after you. Let Madame always take enough tea and pap,she will get used to it.You should be happy your baby is feeding well.
Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by ImaIma1(f): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2019
saucecoder:

Is it what the wife deserves or what a baby deserves that should matter now? cheesy
Some of these girls no just get sense again these days.

What is happening baba God?

The mother also has to be fine. People focus on the baby and neglect the mother. That's how my friend's sister fainted from exclusive breastfeeding. That's when people realized that she was struggling.

8 Likes

Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by ImaIma1(f): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
saucecoder:

Iz like you think you're talking to a secondary school student cheesy

Someone fainted and a certified doctor with a medical degree told you the reason is because of exclusive breastfeeding? You must be high, you and the native doctor that told you that.

Yeah. I should have added that she was trying to do exclusive for her triplets...two active eating boys and a girl. She was advised to stop

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by farady(m): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
There's no solution. You're lucky your baby is sucking. Doing a formula which can't compare with breast milk will cost you not less N50k - N70k a month. Add that to other baby expenses; your body go tell u.

Just ensure the mother is eating well and resting adequately. At the current rate, your baby will grow strong and healthy, which is the joy of any parent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by Pavore9: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
DenreleDave:

Watch our, avoid ladies with big breast near him... He can physically assault them and suck their boobs till they faint..

Beware, that boy joy dey breast... Just like me

Besides i guess u like boobs too, so the competition dey make u jealous as d boy don take over ur chances

Suck morning, afternoon evening and night, papa no get chance to suck again

Very immature of you to sexualize a baby.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friendship: What Is It To You? / Please Can Someone Tell Me What I Did Wrong Here? / Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.