Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Atiku Cooked Up Allegations Against Me, Tinubu Tells Supreme Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Cooked Up Allegations Against Me, Tinubu Tells Supreme Court (15210 Views)

Akwa Ibom: Reverse Your Judgement on Governorship - Lawyer tells Supreme Court / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Cooked Up Allegations Against Me, Tinubu Tells Supreme Court by Formation10: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2023
Tflex01:
Both Atiku and Obi together with their Obi dense mob will keep chasing shadow till 2031.
I know say will chase shadow but na all of una go suffer till 2031, because i know say as you dey,you no fit buy bag of rice for your house now
Re: Atiku Cooked Up Allegations Against Me, Tinubu Tells Supreme Court by frankyychiji(f): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2023
stuffs2002:

Let the Pandora criminal and identity theft called Obi go and be the president of the states he won na
Stop regurgitating. It was an election not a soapy game. Amoda yekini is a global embarrassment! You yellow bars have finally killed the little left of this country with your acute tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Cooked Up Allegations Against Me, Tinubu Tells Supreme Court by HeadlessMob: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2023
Formation10:
I know say will chase shadow but na all of una go suffer till 2031, because i know say as you dey,you no fit buy bag of rice for your house now

Presenting and supporting a man who is not academically sound does not shame you? Hahahaha
Re: Atiku Cooked Up Allegations Against Me, Tinubu Tells Supreme Court by ufotunang: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2023
Why his Tinubu afraid...I thought he said that he convincly won the presidential election
Re: Atiku Cooked Up Allegations Against Me, Tinubu Tells Supreme Court by Henrychino(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
In the alternative he is begging for re run when he has occupied every part of country with his evil supporters..it will be difficult for another party to win
Re: Atiku Cooked Up Allegations Against Me, Tinubu Tells Supreme Court by stuffs2002: 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
frankyychiji:
Stop regurgitating. It was an election not a soapy game. Amoda yekini is a global embarrassment! You yellow bars have finally killed the little left of this country with your acute tribalism.

1. IPOB cannibals are too dumb to know that not everyone online is a Southerner.
2. The only reason you hate Tinubu is because he achieved what the whole IIGB0 race will never achieve.
3. IPOB cannibals are the only ones that will hate you and become bitter with you if you got promoted at work, bought land or your wife gave birth. The momment you upgrade your car, you will find all the IPOB cannibals who reside in your neighborhood will suddenly stop greeting you out of envy.
Re: Atiku Cooked Up Allegations Against Me, Tinubu Tells Supreme Court by odonkoro: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2023
If as a country we continue to be divided along negative technicalities as some times seen in the judiciary, i am afraid and make bold to say that we are not ready for positive changes. If we continue to use negative technicalities over positivity, then we do not have moral justification to blame those who engage in negativity or fraudulent activities to achieve their goal. Anybody who by means of fraud succeeded in achieving his or her goal, either individually or collectively should be punished so as to serve as a deterrent to others and his likes.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cooked Up Allegations Against Me, Tinubu Tells Supreme Court by Inosky: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2023
Nigeria's judiciary judges have no atom of integrity, they will rather side with crime than sanctity of the constitution and will eventually throw away the constitution they swore an oath to defend.
Re: Atiku Cooked Up Allegations Against Me, Tinubu Tells Supreme Court by MEGAWATCH: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2023
Emekaonline:

You are one of the shameless being the world has even known. After giving a governorship mandate to a failure through the court in Anambra, many of you could not stay in the mini dubai that he built. Even the failure Obi could not live in the state but rushing to Lagos or Abuja and you have no shame. If Obi has built Anambra many of your family that are trooping to Lagos and other part of the country using the overnight buses will have no need to do so. Now I know why Nwazuruike said you people are the most foolish of all

Look at this SHAMELESS PERSONIFIED Fool just mention your state let's see if Anambra is not better than your state.

Peter Obi did badly and Anambra increase workers salary just few years after Peter Obi left the state with big treasury.

Mention your useless state and let's see when was the last time your state increased worker's salary.

I guess all of you south westerners are now from Lagos, useless people with witches and wizards in their villages.

You state is good, when was the last time you visited your village?

Black soul.
Re: Atiku Cooked Up Allegations Against Me, Tinubu Tells Supreme Court by Exceed15: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
Winning the election is not the problem but the process. I can't forge your way to presidency contrary to Nigeria constitution. Supreme court should do the needful. David lion won bayelsa election but the process was faulty. His running forged certificate.
Re: Atiku Cooked Up Allegations Against Me, Tinubu Tells Supreme Court by frankyychiji(f): 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2023
stuffs2002:

1. IPOB cannibals are too dumb to know that not everyone online is a Southerner.
2. The only reason you hate Tinubu is because he achieved what the whole IIGB0 race will never achieve.
3. IPOB cannibals are the only ones that will hate you and become bitter with you if you got promoted at work, bought land or your wife gave birth. The momment you upgrade your car, you will find all the IPOB cannibals who reside in your neighborhood will suddenly stop greeting you out of envy.
Bleep off .
Re: Atiku Cooked Up Allegations Against Me, Tinubu Tells Supreme Court by TeamXola(m): 5:10am On Oct 14, 2023
TINUBU OLORIBU has FAILED. I can’t wait to show your useless boys some stuffs.
Re: Atiku Cooked Up Allegations Against Me, Tinubu Tells Supreme Court by rolams(m): 5:26am On Oct 14, 2023
Truth be told

Atiku and Obi can't win without giving the total numbers of their votes and the margin of lead.

You can't tell the court that you won an election without showing or demonstrating the figures.

The only valid argument in their case is certificate issue.
Re: Atiku Cooked Up Allegations Against Me, Tinubu Tells Supreme Court by Dspsalvate: 5:54am On Oct 14, 2023
Too much trouble for one eternally undeveloped country 🎶 Y?
Re: Atiku Cooked Up Allegations Against Me, Tinubu Tells Supreme Court by orisa37: 8:13am On Oct 14, 2023
"atiku-cooked-up-allegations-against-me-tinubu-tells-s-court".

YOU ARE THE FATHER OF A NATION NOW SO PLEASE ESCHEW HATRED BUT BANISH ATIKU OUT OF NIGERIA AS SUGGESTED BY YOUR VP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers State Lawmakers Protest Over Collapsing Bridge / Peter Obi Commiserate With Victims Of Onitsha Fire / 24/01/2019: Kaduna Welcomes Atiku Abubakar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.