Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri (9265 Views)

FG To Replace N5,000 Monthly Stipend For Unemployed Youths —ngige / A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths / Delta State Accountant General Stop Uduaghan From Last Minute Embezzlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Beaf: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
koruji:

Sorry to say, you discovering the idiocy that inhabits Beaf's mind. He has basicaly shown himself to be lacking in any kind of honor.

I was aghast as he called people liars on this thread, and at the same time was lying bold-facedly on another thread.

I call him the bipolarity squealer (after the squealer of animal farm). He is knowingly bipolar because unlike squealer of animal farm, Beaf has no qualms about supporting two opposing viewpoints at the same time.

Simply said, HE IS A LOW-LIFE - an obvious waste given that he actually seems to have some good education.

You poor ACN souls. You always sound like you were bred in the gutter. Why?
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Beaf: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2011
ThinkRait:

@Beaf,

I can confirm there was indeed a protest yesterday in Warri.

I am presently in Warri visiting family and friends and one lane of the DSC expressway was blocked yesterday by protesting youths.

I couldn't get into Edjeba (near DBS) from the expressway cos of the rowdy atmosphere.

It is clear there was a protest, but is is also clear that Warri was far from shut down as the OP claimed. He doesn't need to tell any lies to drive home his grouses with Uduaghan, otherwise people like me would conclude that he has dark ulterior motives which are not of benefit to Delta state.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Gbenge77(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2011
And to think that this guy collects billions monthly.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2011
System failure in delta state government

Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by koruji(m): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2011
As usual, shifting into second gear. Once proved wrong, you start beating around the bush: Is it a "Y" if the tail is curved to the left or to the right? Is it still a "Y" if the branches are asymmetrical?  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It was clear what the OP was saying: [size=14pt]The protests prevented Uduaghan from having his birth day celebration[/size]. That was the second stanza to the resignation of his special assistant, protesting the same grievance - youth unemployment.

Ironically, one of the signature achievements of Aregbesola's 1 year in Osun State was an innovative approach to quickly employ 20,000 youths - a program against which you like to proclaim the most disgusting lies here on NL.

Go help Delta state, and stop all your ignominous lies on NL.

Beaf:

It is clear there was a protest, but is is also clear that Warri was far from shut down as the OP claimed. He doesn't need to tell any lies to drive home his grouses with Uduaghan, otherwise people like me would conclude that he has dark ulterior motives which are not of benefit to Delta state.

Caught in the headlights are we? Please think how easily your lies can be disproved before you start telling them. But of course your concern is not the truth but some "pie in the sky belief" that propaganda make right. You are only fooling yourself.

Beaf:

You poor ACN souls. You always sound like you were bred in the gutter. Why?
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Beaf: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2011
koruji:

As usual, shifting into second gear. Once proved wrong, you start beating around the bush: Is it a "Y" if the tail is curved to the left or to the right? Is it still a "Y" if the branches are asymmetrical?  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It was clear what the OP was saying: [size=14pt]The protests prevented Uduaghan from having his birth day celebration[/size]. That was the second stanza to the resignation of his special assistant, protesting the same grievance - youth unemployment.

Ironically, one of the signature achievements of Aregbesola's 1 year in Osun State was an innovative approach to quickly employ 20,000 youths - a program against which you like to proclaim the most disgusting lies here on NL.

Go help Delta state, and stop all your ignominous lies on NL.

Caught in the headlights are we? Please think how easily your lies can be disproved before you start telling them. But of course your concern is not the truth but some "pie in the sky belief" that propaganda make right. You are only fooling yourself.

"It was clear, it was this, it was that"
You do turn to lawyer abi?
Na wa! Face your front! tongue

Poor you and your kind! You and your fellow ACN bigots have been flying all over Delta state, because I rubbish Tinubu and Aregbesola. Is what I say not true?
Its a lost cause, give it up; regardless of Uduaghans deficiency's, a mere town, Warri is much more developed than Osogbo your state capital (where workers are yet to be paid months down the line). You no de shame? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
How does one start crying for people like you?

The greatest "achievements" of your hero, Aregbesola are telling high stories, slapping a gentleman like Fashola and slapping women:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/552979_anti-slap_jpg50ae71a522ed4f3c3955d7be43a13e6c[/img]
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by koruji(m): 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2011
Not funny  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Beaf:

[i]
Its The greatest "achievements" of your hero, Aregbesola are telling high stories, slapping a gentleman like Fashola and slapping women:
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/552979_anti-slap_jpg50ae71a522ed4f3c3955d7be43a13e6c[/img]
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2011
System failure in delta state government

Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Rhino5dm: 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2011
Hahaha!
@ UYCO are you sure you are not paid to be posting these pictures? Can you state your motive here?
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2011
sote guys are stripping

better come to lagos
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Rhino5dm: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2011
The only business beaf has on this thread is to click and look. Muhehe!
The "REAL" Deltans are reporting LIVE from the scene of events.

Emma Bin Uduaghan don runnnn comot, who can stand these angry looking unemployed youths? Kai i no fit shout.

Drama dey rapata por ground.

oyb:

sote guys are stripping

better come to lagos
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 12:35am On Oct 24, 2011
Delta SSG must collect bribe before looking into your file, is that not system failure?

Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by jmaine: 1:00am On Oct 24, 2011
Na warri Youths be this . . . omo, see hardcore faces shocked . . . Men are really grumbling 

Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by dayokanu(m): 1:41am On Oct 24, 2011
When you Deltans smile again?

Who would save them from the evil PDP and Uduaghan
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by okadaman2: 2:12am On Oct 24, 2011
These boys go just kpeme Oga Uduaghan, He better settle them. grin
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Relax101(m): 2:17am On Oct 24, 2011
Beaf:

"It was clear, it was this, it was that"
You do turn to lawyer abi?
Na wa! Face your front! tongue

Poor you and your kind! You and your fellow ACN bigots have been flying all over Delta state, because I rubbish Tinubu and Aregbesola. Is what I say not true?
Its a lost cause, give it up; regardless of Uduaghans deficiency's, a mere town, Warri is much more developed than Osogbo your state capital (where workers are yet to be paid months down the line). You no de shame? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
How does one start crying for people like you?

The greatest "achievements" of your hero, Aregbesola are telling high stories, slapping a gentleman like Fashola and slapping women:

So na Aregbeman make that guy wear helmet. Make dem do emergency for helmet for osun state goverment house. Na so so[b] tawai, tawai[/b] we go dey hear every morning. Lol.
Na wa o.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by 9ja4eva: 4:35am On Oct 24, 2011
Shey they voted him in.Why are they complaining.

Yeye people.Dem don chop the bag of rice finish?

I pity my state
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Demdem(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2011
Beaf:

[size=33pt]Where is the picture nau? shocked[/size]

Take your picture.

Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 24, 2011
@beaf why cant you be truthful?
9ja4eva:

Shey they voted him in.Why are they complaining.

Yeye people.Dem don chop the bag of rice finish?

I pity my state
who voted him? PDP manipulated everything. Delta state is in the hands of the dogs.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by seanet02: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2011
Delta state has gone to tie dogs
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by abiamahart: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2011
@Beaf
See the pix in Baba Suwe's story and confirm to us that the governor is dancing with his wife grin
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Kx: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2011
Nigerian is even too big for a meaningful bengazzi styled protest. sad sad
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by luluosas(m): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2011
#OccupyNigeria gradually setting in! We will get there someday, with God on our side, and the resolve to put aside our political, ethnic and religious differences.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by gascoign1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2011
Beaf:

Beef or beat or wetin bi ur name, watch ya back
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Okijajuju1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2011
Omo!! Na benghazi be dat abi Area?! grin
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by BigMeat2: 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2011
so sad that with all the various monthly allocations from different sources, almost all the states of the federation cannot provide meaningful and gainful employment for those able-bodied masses.
all the respective political parties in the country are just the same, making worthless promises and delivering nothing.

even the ACN governors in Oyo, Ogun and Osun States that promised to provide jobs within 100 days of being in power, nothing has yet to be done, not to talk of the useless PDP governors.

@Beaf, please think properly before you post anything.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2011
Danger is ahead, Gaddaffi boasted several times but he was brought down by the people. By the time they do it in the Boko Haram style, the federal and state government may not be able to control it. Jonathan, call Uduaghan to order now before it is too late

Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by ezme(m): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2011
beaf for your own security, don't discuss delta politics in warri publicly having such stance of yours cause you may just put yourself in harms way
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Demdem(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2011
^^^^^

for where, the idiot lives in LAGOS. na st*pid coward nah
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Beaf: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2011
gascoign1:

Beef or beat or wetin bi your name, watch ya back

ezme:

beaf for your own security, don't discuss delta politics in warri publicly having such stance of yours cause you may just put yourself in harms way

Do you know the sort of clout my name pulls in Warri? Funny children.
If you see me on the streets of Warri, you wouldn't be able to stop greeting, you wouldn't be able to unfreeze yourselves.

Anyways, I know you are the bunch of ACN Yoruba people that think they can play on the minds of the one or two id!ots every state has. Keep registering in different names.

Fools.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by DrummaBoy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2011
BEAF
When the revolution begins you will be ear marked to be killed
Just one bullet will do the job
Continue, U will see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose / Phone Numbers Of Nigeria Ministers Published / Copy Of Tinubu's Indictment In Chicago USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.