Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri (9264 Views)

FG To Replace N5,000 Monthly Stipend For Unemployed Youths —ngige / A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths / Delta State Accountant General Stop Uduaghan From Last Minute Embezzlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Femmy67: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2011
Good!!! Before he spends their future on his bday. tongue
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by tnktosin(m): 2:42am On Oct 26, 2011
Beaf:

Tosin is such an obviously Yoruba name. So you are just one of those desperate ACN worms running around NL, I pity you.
I wonder why you dimwits are making your abysmal degree of foolishness so obvious? shocked

You puzzy's have recieved so many intellectual blackeyes that you're now drunk from the wicked punches. Tosin, take panadol, you have fever and your battery is weak.

@beaf, orue, ekpa, evwe, ohor, osewven, esua suavwe hwe.
fyi, tnktosin means nothin to me, cos tosin is part of it makes it a yoruba name? ur type dey yaba. I be full BLOOD URHOBO son, born, bred and buttered in delta state wo nyo? I only highlighted an advice som1 gave u here, instead of u to be appreciative u're raining abuses. oji.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 8:02am On Oct 26, 2011
@Beaf
It is like Uduaghan has written his will that you are the one to inherit his properties including his wife Roli
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2011
Uduaghan daughter to marry very soon, a girl who had no breast on her chest a year ago is to marry in few days time, will that marriage tow the same line with the birth day only time will tell
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 7:42am On Oct 27, 2011
Ekiti state that does not have the resources that we have in Warri north Local government has ejected our physically challenged students. Enough of this shame, Uduaghan should resign if he cannot govern the state
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2011
What now?

How can these type of protests be sustained?

This is type of peaceful blockading protest tends to work in Nigeria, I remember in approx year 2000/2001 Niger Deltan youths blockading access to a new gas plant and winning concessions from the Obasanjo government, and the foriegn multinational company running the plant.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2011
mass recruitment of unemployed graduates continues for the final revolution to shut delta state and chase bad leaders out of the state
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2011
see

Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2011
see

Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2011
see
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2011
see

Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 8:00am On Oct 28, 2011
System failure in delta state
OVUZORIE MACAULAY MUST GO
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2011
Uduaghan daughter who has a breast cancer foundation. Does this girl look like some one who has a ball on her chest. What does she know about B*reast. N10 Billion naira donated to her foundation and the youths are hungry

Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Pukkah: 9:27am On Oct 28, 2011
^^^ What's her name and what's the name of the Foundation?
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2011
her name is Orode Jade Uduaghan. The foundation is Pink Pare foundation. The girl has not done any work in her life ,where does she get money to set up a foundation
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Pukkah: 10:07am On Oct 28, 2011
UYCO:

her name is Orode Jade Uduaghan. The foundation is Pink Pare foundation. The girl has not done any work in her life ,where does she get money to set up a foundation

A very good question to ask.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2011
UYCO Oghene phiyo wo kevwe, iruo na wo rue, oma werome ghagan. Tosin wo kpa ki ewe ye na. Omuru roye odi emu otutuno.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2011
@Blink 182
Thanks my brother for the prayer
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Kilode1: 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2011
UYCO:

I guess this partly answers Sagamites question here -> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-546215.0.html
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2011
Uduaghans daughter's marriage may be truncated if the governor refuse to start the process of job creation. Unemployed graduates are mobilizing seriously to prevent dignitaries from accessing the venue of the marriage. The marriage may turn bloody
Watch out
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2011
Dude some of those guys are students from DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, abi students don join unemployed youths abi, i even saw some people i knew on those pics, but some of them na unemployed youths sha
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 7:47am On Oct 30, 2011
@Ohnyore
What is the meaning of your argument ? Masters degree students already had first degree, PHD students already had first degree and masters. The title of this thread says students and unemployed graduates.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2011
This girl has no b*rest but she has a b*rest cancer foundation worth over N10 billion.

Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Kilode1: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2011
^

E be like sey I see small thing for dia o. maybe na fake sha, what do I know  embarassed

She looks like her father tho.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2011
you people are just tempting fate, small time papa udu go use treasury organize implants for the babe lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Kilode1: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2011
UYCO:

This girl has no b*rest but she has a b*rest cancer foundation worth over N10 billion.

So how much did you say her foundation is worth again? Billions? una money don finish if na true   grin

Breast cancer awareness is a good thing tho. But who gave her the money? post her foundation website.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Kilode1: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2011
Seun don Censure b.rea/st for NL again? That Seun boy na Aro Walahi embarassed
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2011
can some one show me where her b*rest is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Nia, Dss, Efcc Will Continue To Clash – Nsa / PDP - US Lobbying: 5 Things You Should Know / Appeal Court Adjourns Hearing On Onnoghen’s Appeals Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.