Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri (9263 Views)

FG To Replace N5,000 Monthly Stipend For Unemployed Youths —ngige / A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths / Delta State Accountant General Stop Uduaghan From Last Minute Embezzlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by kpogede77: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2011
I never wanted to comment on this issue but I just felt if I dont say any thing about what is happening, I will be doing a diservice to Itsekiri nation. Uduaghan is a disgrace to Itsekiri nation. In fact his DNA should be investigated, he may not be an Itsekiri man. I say so because an average Itsekiri man will do every thing possible to attain excellence not for himself but for the pride of Itsekiri nation. Itsekiri does not give birth to a fool= Itsekiri eka bi akpa. Uduaghan is a fool and he cannot be said to be an Itsekiri man.
Aja mokin aghan, oma ale iwere to ma fe gbe ete wa gbene, ete wa tse toro. Owun nokan we wa gbo righoro gbagbe. Egin ma se de gbele ka fo. Ene wa fo jushi dowu nokan shibu. Rateshe ekpo to ritse mu gbe ne, ene maka da eru naja re.
Do oritse bene winor.
God gave us crude oil that is why we are not complaining, as far as I am concern, Itsekiri man has not rule delta state.
The man is adding to our problem. When he want support, he comes to us and we give him support only to bring disgrace to us. If he does not have the ability to rule like Ibori who did far better than him, he should have told us to field another candidate. Itsekiri boys are more in the protest than other tribes, it is a shame,
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Beaf: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2011
DrummaBoy:

BEAF
When the revolution begins you will be ear marked to be killed
Just one bullet will do the job
Continue, U will see

You and your family will be killed.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by grafikii: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2011
this is the begining, the revolution has started, spread the words over facebook, twitter n all pls no relenting
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Beaf: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2011
^
Delta state is very ethnically inflamable, if you are ready to have blood on your conscience, then go ahead.

kpogede77:

I never wanted to comment on this issue but I just felt if I dont say any thing about what is happening, I will be doing a diservice to Itsekiri nation. Uduaghan is a disgrace to Itsekiri nation. In fact his DNA should be investigated, he may not be an Itsekiri man. I say so because an average Itsekiri man will do every thing possible to attain excellence not for himself but for the pride of Itsekiri nation. Itsekiri does not give birth to a fool= Itsekiri eka bi akpa. Uduaghan is a fool and he cannot be said to be an Itsekiri man.
Aja mokin aghan, oma ale iwere to ma fe gbe ete wa gbene, ete wa tse toro. Owun nokan we wa gbo righoro gbagbe. Egin ma se de gbele ka fo. Ene wa fo jushi dowu nokan shibu. Rateshe ekpo to ritse mu gbe ne, ene maka da eru naja re.
Do oritse bene winor.
God gave us crude oil that is why we are not complaining, as far as I am concern, Itsekiri man has not rule delta state.
The man is adding to our problem. When he want support, he comes to us and we give him support only to bring disgrace to us. If he does not have the ability to rule like Ibori who did far better than him, he should have told us to field another candidate. Itsekiri boys are more in the protest than other tribes, it is a shame,

You have raised the most important consideration in the matter. I too keep quiet on Delta issues, because there is a delicate ethnic balance to be maintained which many outsiders are not aware of.
Maybe it will be best to impeach him and let his deputy take over, but that depends a lot on the Itsekiri position, cos their slot will be gone prematurely.
If Uduaghan is impeached, we have an Igbo governor; they need to be brought into the fold in that state, but it will be to Itsekiri detriment.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by DrummaBoy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2011
Beaf
My family and I are not sychophants
We work and earn legimate money no matter how little
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by DrummaBoy(m): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2011
Beaf
D end of wot U're doing is death
Go and ask Gadaffi and those who supported him
So watch ur back man
U are marked
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Beaf: 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2011
DrummaBoy:

Beaf
My family and I are not sychophants
We work and earn legimate money no matter how little

You and your family will die. You might not be "sycophants," but you are surely a wretched pack of fools.
Thats what happens to those whose wish others evil , simply because political persuasion is different.
Go and dream about your coups and other mad stuff, madness is in your genes.

Arsehole.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by DrummaBoy(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2011
Beaf
Who are U
Wot do U do
Do U earn legitimate cash
Or U r paid for cyber-sychophancy
Do U care 4 Nigerians
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by DrummaBoy(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2011
Do U know how many graduates can be employd wit wot U are illegally paid to say rubbis on NL
People are dying, man!
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by grafikii: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2011
beaf post ur picture oo make we seeur mumu face
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Beaf: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2011
DrummaBoy:

Do U know how many graduates can be employd wit wot U are illegally paid to say rubbis on NL
People are dying, man!

Those like you are dying of foolishness.
The people who really believe in the country are building, while your miserable type goes around praying for coups and making death threats.

Loser.

Your degree of foolishness is enough to cause non-stop weeping by the people in your village that looks like a zoo. Whenever you go back to your state, can you help me catch gorilla's in the managed forest that is your state capital? grin grin grin
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by okadaman2: 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2011
Beaf:

^
Delta state is very ethnically inflamable, if you are ready to have blood on your conscience, then go ahead.

You have raised the most important consideration in the matter. I too keep quiet on Delta issues, because there is a delicate ethnic balance to be maintained which many outsiders are not aware of.
Maybe it will be best to impeach him and let his deputy take over, but that depends a lot on the Itsekiri position, cos their slot will be gone prematurely.
If Uduaghan is impeached, we have an Igbo governor; they need to be brought into the fold in that state, but it will be to Itsekiri detriment.

All these points you raised about one ethnic group losing out, Beaf is this you analyzing current realities from a neutral position or you are actually expressing your deep seated ideas about what you want and how you like to play politics?

I ask this because I basically understand kpogedes Itshekiri: (at least I get over 90% of what he wrote in his dialect) he basically rejected Uduaghan and called him out as a bastard, he also expressed his willingness to accept a better candidate from a diffrent ethnic group. I expect you to applaud that and encourage it, not give this divisive opinion about sectarianism as if hunger and penury recognizes tribe.

One other thing I saw was this comment;

Beaf:

Do you know the sort of clout my name pulls in Warri? Funny children.
If you see me on the streets of Warri, you wouldn't be able to stop greeting, you wouldn't be able to unfreeze yourselves.

Anyways, I know you are the bunch of ACN Yoruba people that think they can play on the minds of the one or two id!ots every state has. Keep registering in different names.

Fools.

See what I'm saying? Beaf.

This Them vs Us tribal narratives you are painting is very dissapointing, especially coming from someone like you -who I assume is a well educated and well connected young Nigerian.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by ouchexy: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2011
Beaf:

You and your family will die. You might not be "sycophants," but you are surely a wretched pack of fools.
Thats what happens to those whose wish others evil , simply because political persuasion is different.
Go and dream about your coups and other mad stuff, madness is in your genes.

Arsehole.
Beaf, why do you like using so much filthy and insulting words? Please stop being uncultured. I have been observing your posts and comments and I must say that many atimes, your arguments are baseless, weak and dumb. No wonder, you use so much abusive language to cover up for your unintelligent comments. Learn to be objective and not trickish. Cheers
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Beaf: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2011
okada_man:

All these points you raised about one ethnic group losing out, Beaf is this you analyzing current realities from a neutral position or you are actually expressing your deep seated ideas about what you want and how you like to play politics?

I ask this because I basically understand kpogedes Itshekiri: (at least I get over 90% of what he wrote in his dialect) he basically rejected Uduaghan and called him out as a bastard, he also expressed his willingness to accept a better candidate from a diffrent ethnic group. I expect you to applaud that and encourage it, not give this divisive opinion about sectarianism as if hunger and penury recognizes tribe.

One other thing I saw was this comment;

See what I'm saying? Beaf.

This Them vs Us tribal narratives you are painting is very dissapointing, especially coming from someone like you -who I assume is a well educated and well connected young Nigerian.

That is what Delta state is unfortunately. It has absolutely nothing to do with education or what you call "connections." Uduaghan is there because it is the turn of his people. Kpogede is very generous and to be complemented for that, unfortunately the vast majority are not; what is even worse is the way the protests have been carried as an Urhobo students thing. Its all unhealthy and bodes trouble and unnecessary bloodshed.

If Uduaghan is to be removed, it cannot be from the street, it will require high level meetings of Delta states elders. What people are doing right now is playing with life. Itsekiri boys are very well armed and primed, its not just an Ijaw and Agbassa thing. Will you people be there to pick the pieces?
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by jason123: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2011
kpogede77:

Do oritse bene winor

Kpogede, thanks a lot for the insight. You are the true son of your father. Though I am not involved in Delta politics, I can see where you are coming from. Its just so so sad that this man had to disgrace us like this. As you said, this Uduaghan sounds like a true bas.tard. It seems he does not have the "development" DNA in him sad. I am glad we Itsekiris are also leading the way in the protest, lest they say we supported his wasteful ways.
Please, come online often. Thanks.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by DrummaBoy(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2011
I think d death "threat" knockd some sense in Beaf
Since Uduaghan had a term already begin workin on impeachin d chap!
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by eolme(f): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2011
The number of unemployed graduate are much in delta compared to the resources in delta. Uduaghan should redeem his name before his tenure ends at least a one time sunday school teacher at avenue baptist church warri.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Beaf: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2011
DrummaBoy:

I think d death "threat" knockd some sense in Beaf
Since Uduaghan had a term already begin workin on impeachin d chap!

Threat knock sense into me? You are a fool from a long lineage of fools.
If you ever in your life make a death threat to me again you will understand many things.

Don't think you cannot be traced, it is the undoing of bastards like you. I will get you when I want.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by tnktosin(m): 1:47am On Oct 25, 2011
ezme:

beaf for your own security, don't discuss delta politics in warri publicly having such stance of yours cause you may just put yourself in harms way

^^^^Point on. beaf, take dat advice if u plan on visiting delta state again. its no threat.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by ektbear: 2:23am On Oct 25, 2011
na wa o
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Beaf: 2:25am On Oct 25, 2011
tnktosin:

^^^^Point on. beaf, take dat advice if u plan on visiting delta state again. its no threat.

Tosin is such an obviously Yoruba name. So you are just one of those desperate ACN worms running around NL, I pity you.
I wonder why you dimwits are making your abysmal degree of foolishness so obvious? shocked

You puzzy's have recieved so many intellectual blackeyes that you're now drunk from the wicked punches. Tosin, take panadol, you have fever and your battery is weak.

[img]http://ellinaz.files./2008/05/panadol-activefast.jpg[/img]
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by jason123: 2:42am On Oct 25, 2011
Beaf:

Tosin is such an obviously Yoruba name. So you are just one of those desperate ACN worms running around NL, I pity you.
I wonder why you dimwits are making your abysmal degree of foolishness so obvious? shocked

You puzzy's have recieved so many intellectual blackeyes that you're now drunk from the wicked punches. Tosin, take panadol, you have fever and your battery is weak.

There are Ilaje Yorubas in Delta but in the minority and most think they are Itsekiris.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Beaf: 2:51am On Oct 25, 2011
^
Do they bear Tosin or Tos[b]a[/b]n?
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 25, 2011
Tosin -Yoruba/ itsekiri

Tosyn(ron) - Kogi
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Beaf: 3:01am On Oct 25, 2011
^
Itsekiri's don't bear Tosin, what we have is Tosan.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by tpia5: 3:04am On Oct 25, 2011
itsekiri is tosan.

unless the person is part yoruba.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by jmaine: 3:33am On Oct 25, 2011
Yeah ! Itshekiri bear Tosan and Toju
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by iykeh1(m): 3:38am On Oct 25, 2011
na wa 4 nija o
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Demdem(m): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2011
Beaf:

^

grin grin grin grin
Its good to see that ACCURSED is gradually accepting the fact that Dogs are truthfully in charge of governance in Delta. Persistence pays after all. we are still not there yet but we shall surely get there. am encouraged by this though
grin grin grin
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2011
there was a time back seun never thinks before banning fools like beaf but what changed?
Just ignore the silly mudafucka, just walk by his posts and comments.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by jason123: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2011
Beaf:

^
Do they bear Tosin or Tos[b]a[/b]n?
We are saying the same thing. Ilajes bear Tosin while Itsekiris bear Tosan but most people just assume they are all Itsekiris. In fact, their communities (Ilajes) in Delta produce 10% of our oil.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Beaf: 11:26am On Oct 25, 2011
^
Nah, Ilaje's also answer Tosan, except its an encroachment on their language from Itsekiri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos / Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Why Nia, Dss, Efcc Will Continue To Clash – Nsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.