Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA (33631 Views)

Tinubu Pulls Intimidating Crowd At Ebonyi Rally (happening Now) / Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate / TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by Kukutente23: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
Alliswell248:

Hate won't allow you seen it.
Pointless educating you.
You won't still understand.
Continue wailing.

While we keep making impact
Impact indeed
Like you made impact from 2015-2023
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by Kukutente23: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

i dont think you comprehend whats written, it not that they should create their own account

before now the fct is own by federal government so all the 36 states revenue is use for the development of fct now fg is not paying abuja any money for development, abuja must develop by itself, they should use their money to develop itself like other state.

do you understand or i should explain more?
Lol. Where did you get this crap from
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by vacanci: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2023
CSTRR:

Opportunities?

Give me 5 opportunities you know of. Which country have you ever seen that developed in such an athmosphere?
Have you checked the dollar exchange rate?

If you like carry sycophancy and praise for a corrupt and hopeless govt for the next 8yrs, the economy will touch you and you will feel it.

That is the only good thing about all this. Rain will fall on the sane and mad people at the same time.

If you like continue to read the book of Lamentations from now till 8 years of his tenure, it's your cup of tea.

I didn't vote him but that does not mean i will be developing bad energy and complaining all the time instead of moving on with my life and finding how to better my life.

There is opportunities in every bad condition and there are adversities in every good conditions.
there are rich men in Nigeria and there are beggars in New York
deal with it bro
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by Alliswell248: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2023
Kukutente23:

Impact indeed
Like you made impact from 2015-2023

Niger Bridge....Apc did it...
You want another one.....I can give you 10.
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by BarrElChapo(m): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2023
Terillah:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family

Scammer
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by blaise26abj(m): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2023
I think this is an ill advised move . TSA is for transparency and accountability . The theft that will start will far outweigh whatever positives it might bring ( it is easier to track where money went with the TSA ) . It is almost like Wike is pushing Tinubu to make him almost like a governor of Abuja .
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by NaMe4: 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2023
Great development.
Expedient work is needed in terms of infrastructure and security.
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by Bfly: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2023
Tinubu undoing Buhari policies.
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by Kukutente23: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2023
Alliswell248:

Niger Bridge....Apc did it...
You want another one.....I can give you 10.
Niger Bridge is not yet completed
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by Yestogood: 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2023
Kukutente23:
Let the looting begin
A-looter continua
Victoria ascerta

It is the best thing they can do at this time. Ask an insider.
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by Kukutente23: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
Yestogood:

It is the best thing they can do at this time. Ask an insider.
How is it the best thing
What does an insider know
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by Yestogood: 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2023
soullove1881:

FCT is big enough bro and it's understandable.

You are correct. The first alarm Wike raised is that there is over 800 million dollar garnishee order against the FCT, that is, a court judgment against the FCT freezing assets to the tune of over 800 million dollars in the bank accounts of FCT. That means the FCT permanently has no future hope of funds.
Insiders will tell you that running the FCT as though it were an ordinary ministry is severely limiting. The FCT has the status of a state, but it has never been implemented. Consequently, ministers like Muhammad Musa Bello who held sway for the last 8 years could conveniently do nothing, stuff his pockets and go free. Too much is at stake in Abuja.
Let's allow business minded folks have a go.
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by tete7000(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2023
Kukutente23:

So what is it about? How come other countries have TSA but it cannot work in Nigeria?
Keep defending corruption and the looters

I have a right to my opinion, and like I have told you I have never believed the TSA will work in Nigeria and particularly under Buhari and the result have proven me right. If you think not believing in TSA means one is defending corruption, it's your opinion and you are entitled to it.
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by Kukutente23: 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
tete7000:

I have a right to my opinion, and like I have told you I have never believed the TSA will work in Nigeria and particularly under Buhari and the result have proven me right. If you think not believing in TSA means one is defending corruption, it's your opinion and you are entitled to it.
TSA did not start under Buhari. It's a system in use in most Western countries and started in 2012 under Jonathan.
If it has worked in other countries, there's no reason it can't work here except of cos our special baby called corruption.
The idea is a centralised account for govt which makes accountability and transparency achievable
If Jonathan can start it and Buhari sustain it, I wonder what exactly it is that makes Tinubu thinks trashing it is a good idea
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by CSTRR: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2023
vacanci:

If you like continue to read the book of Lamentations from now till 8 years of his tenure, it's your cup of tea.

I didn't vote him but that does not mean i will be developing bad energy and complaining all the time instead of moving on with my life and finding how to better my life.

There is opportunities in every bad condition and there are adversities in every good conditions.
there are rich men in Nigeria and there are beggars in New York
deal with it bro
You truly are a 🤡.

You didn't vote for him but you are here defending him like his first born child.

There are rich men in Nigeria.
What percentage of your population is rich?
And then how many of them are not criminals?

Are you people not the poverty capital of the world?

So you actually believe that you have a decent chance of becoming legally rich under this economy.?

World class clown.
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by Kukutente23: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
Yestogood:

You are correct. The first alarm Wike raised is that there is over 800 million dollar garnishee order against the FCT, that is, a court judgment against the FCT freezing assets to the tune of over 800 million dollars in the bank accounts of FCT. That means the FCT permanently has no future hope of funds.
Insiders will tell you that running the FCT as though it were an ordinary ministry is severely limiting. The FCT has the status of a state, but it has never been implemented. Consequently, ministers like Muhammad Musa Bello who held sway for the last 8 years could conveniently do nothing, stuff his pockets and go free. Too much is at stake in Abuja.
Let's allow business minded folks have a go.
What is the relationship between TSA and garnishee order? Or you don't know what a garnishee order is?
If anything, TSA actually protects the FCTA from such orders.
Secondly, FCT is not a state administratively. The president actually serves as Governor of FCT while the Senate serves as its Legislature. So it's ridiculous to claim FCT should be run as a state in the real sense. The constitution never intended that.
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by villeanns(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:
Tinubu should rather pull forgery and Oluwole certificate out of his life

Meanwhile where has our microphone licking chief tinubu been after October 1st

I dey miss am

Tinubu on your manhood (abi na mandate how una dey take am) I stand gidigba

grin grin grin

Must you continue to constitues nuisance everywhere because of hateful life?
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by tete7000(m): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
Kukutente23:

TSA did not start under Buhari. It's a system in use in most Western countries and started in 2012 under Jonathan.
If it has worked in other countries, there's no reason it can't work here except of cos our special baby called corruption.
The idea is a centralised account for govt which makes accountability and transparency achievable
If Jonathan can start it and Buhari sustain it, I wonder what exactly it is that makes Tinubu thinks trashing it is a good idea

It can be a good idea elsewhere but not a good one when you have a self-righteous, corrupt despot in Buhari who used it to stifled economic growth. Tinubu might have stopped it because it didn't yield any gain under Buhari except more corruption.
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by 9gerian: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by gabbytabby: 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
Displaying your mama’s home training or lack there of.

Taylor94:

I dey miss am

grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by baralatie(m): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2023
Kukutente23:

Development of their pockets you mean?
Buhari forced almost all MDAs into TSA to increase transparency in public revenue and expenditure.
Now FCDA is free to open as many bank accounts as desired to "store" govt money
As in ehn
Store govt revenue
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by stevups(m): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2023
Kingbenn:
Was this also part of Tinubu's plan for since 1999? Tufikwa, what a shame to everyone who voted this man IN! Yo'll reek of shame!

A common man can't afford basic needs and all he could do is pull FCT outta TSA? This is one thing that Buhari got right and he wants to take us back to where we came from, very soon, he will pull other agencies outta TSA so that looting can continue where it stopped. If you voted this man in, God in heaven will punish you for bringing this affliction to us the third time after Buhari.

You are cursing the anointed!
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by Helgreenluv(m): 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:

I dey miss am

grin grin grin
Say no to drugs. That's my candid advice to you
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by loswhite(m): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
Bimpe29:
Wike is really having things falling into pleasant places. I hope he will be a good and honest manager.
I hope you are not high on coding......lol. A Nigerian politician will be good and honest.......lol
I give up
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by Larryndelaw: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:

I dey miss am

grin grin grin
You go shalaye tire. Anyway check your BP
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by Kukutente23: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2023
tete7000:

It can be a good idea elsewhere but not a good one when you have a self-righteous, corrupt despot in Buhari who used it to stifled economic growth. Tinubu might have stopped it because it didn't yield any gain under Buhari except more corruption.
Like i said, democracy and democratic institutions are not about persons but rule of law.
TSA is an antidote to looting in govt.
That buhari mismanaged it allegedly does not rob it of its efficacy.
If not, we once had a corrupt pensions head called Maina. Perhaps we should scrap pensions
We once had a corrupt NHIS head. Perhaps we should scrap nhis.
Any president serious about fighting corruption and reducing opacity in govt accounts will embrace TSA. No two ways about it
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by Bimpe29: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2023
loswhite:
I hope you are not high on coding......lol. A Nigerian politician will be good and honest.......lol
I give up
It's really hard for some of us to accurately read and comprehend the same.
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by Coronavirus1: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2023
Wike hand work to loot
Re: Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA by Coronavirus1: 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2023
Kingbenn:
Was this also part of Tinubu's plan for since 1999? Tufikwa, what a shame to everyone who voted this man IN! Yo'll reek of shame!

A common man can't afford basic needs and all he could do is pull FCT outta TSA? This is one thing that Buhari got right and he wants to take us back to where we came from, very soon, he will pull other agencies outta TSA so that looting can continue where it stopped. If you voted this man in, God in heaven will punish you for bringing this affliction to us the third time after Buhari.

No body vote him he was selected by Mr Yakubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU / IMF Confirms Return Of Petrol Subsidy Under Tinubu - Daily Trust / Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.