Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

LASG Gives Home Allottees Three-Month Ultimatum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Gives Home Allottees Three-Month Ultimatum (10899 Views)

Holiday Enjoyment: Niger Delta Women Issue Akpabio One-month Ultimatum To Resign / LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge / BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Gives Home Allottees Three-Month Ultimatum by VikingKing: 6:51am On Oct 14, 2023
tongue
Re: LASG Gives Home Allottees Three-Month Ultimatum by IketownNigeria: 6:55am On Oct 14, 2023
100% support this , the one on mobile road ajah is basically empty too , they all want to rent it for 2 million , we always blame govt but you see the citizens , 100% worst than govt

3 Likes

Re: LASG Gives Home Allottees Three-Month Ultimatum by do4luv14(m): 7:14am On Oct 14, 2023
Unity273:
Wow. They should please give it to others who need it more

There is such an Estate in Apapa, Not a single Soul there
Re: LASG Gives Home Allottees Three-Month Ultimatum by owolabi5: 7:46am On Oct 14, 2023
grin grin grin

What do you expect? Big man should leave his mansion and duplexes in V.I to leave in a low cost housing estate
Re: LASG Gives Home Allottees Three-Month Ultimatum by Berankis: 7:47am On Oct 14, 2023
Why will they occupy when it was given to Senior civil servants who already have houses.
Re: LASG Gives Home Allottees Three-Month Ultimatum by owolabi5: 7:52am On Oct 14, 2023
IketownNigeria:
100% support this , the one on mobile road ajah is basically empty too , they all want to rent it for 2 million , we always blame govt but you see the citizens , 100% worst than govt

Tautology

The citizens make the government. So there is no difference between them. From the pool of citizens , few are chosen to lead. Ask any poor man today, he will tell you that he will do the same if given an elective position - the national cake must go round. That is why elections Na scam 4 Naija. wink grin

1 Like

Re: LASG Gives Home Allottees Three-Month Ultimatum by Allisgud: 8:14am On Oct 14, 2023
Almost all the owners of those apartments are politicians,high govt civil servants swallowing illegal funds greedy people,they want to sale it back when cement will start selling for 10k
Re: LASG Gives Home Allottees Three-Month Ultimatum by Advancedman(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2023
peekspot:

https://punchng.com/lasg-gives-home-allottees-three-month-ultimatum/

Three months is extreme three days is ideal pls.
People are homeless and suffering yet these ones who don't need or are not even qualify for the slot are here doing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: LASG Gives Home Allottees Three-Month Ultimatum by MadeMan01(m): 8:57am On Oct 14, 2023
ivolt:
Some of the allottees don't need the accommodation, they are only interested in subletting it.
A lot of politicians cornered it for themselves. Some are trying to sell theirs
Re: LASG Gives Home Allottees Three-Month Ultimatum by IbeOkehie: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2023
Macphenson:
You carried homes and shared to your cronies and expect them to live in all of it.

Most times passing through these homes and seeing them vacant and rusting away, why people are homless in the state makes me wonder the kind of society we are in.

Go to Monastery road after shoprite, there are over 300 - 500 units of such homes lying fallow.

Go to Ikorodu along Igbogbo road just five minutes coming from the jetty, there are over a thousand of such houses on both side of the road.

The place has been like that since 2017 and people are homeless.

I think is hightime Lagos State Government publish the names and status of those allotees let us check something.

We are a terrible society.

This is ALWAYS the result of government ownership and operation of commercial projects. Housing is a business. Government should be minimally involved.

Nitoriolohun1:

You are very right on both mentions (monastery and igbogbo) I was driving through the latter April 2021 when I came for my dad's birthday and he told me we I shld drop him in a friend's place..

I was surprised no single soul lives there since it was completed.

Something's not just right with us in this country but it has more to do with people leading us

Nigeria shall be restored .

Those leaders were once ordinary people. The truth is most Nigerians are exactly like their leaders. That's why Nigeria won't be restored any time soon.

Good Luck to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: LASG Gives Home Allottees Three-Month Ultimatum by ABIKEM: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2023
[no come dey worry people here..i dey always see thsis on every news go and work with ur hands and end urself a living quote author=Nahunger post=126390584] shocked [/quote]
Re: LASG Gives Home Allottees Three-Month Ultimatum by YoshihideSuga: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2023
IbeOkehie:

This is ALWAYS the result of government ownership and operation of commercial projects. Housing is a business. Government should be minimally involved.

Sha, not in Singapore.
Re: LASG Gives Home Allottees Three-Month Ultimatum by soloravely: 9:44am On Oct 14, 2023
Wicked set of people.na them them dey buy the house .if you no be long they will frustrate you .one civil servant go buy am come resell am double price
Re: LASG Gives Home Allottees Three-Month Ultimatum by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2023
Macphenson:
You carried homes and shared to your cronies and expect them to live in all of it.

Most times passing through these homes and seeing them vacant and rusting away, why people are homless in the state makes me wonder the kind of society we are in.

Go to Monastery road after shoprite, there are over 300 - 500 units of such homes lying fallow.

Go to Ikorodu along Igbogbo road just five minutes coming from the jetty, there are over a thousand of such houses on both side of the road.

I think is hightime Lagos State Government publish the names and status of those allotees let us check something.

The same corruption pervades Lagride Cars where some civil servants allocated three to five cars to themselves and then give out at thriple the price.
It is really pathetic.

1 Like

Re: LASG Gives Home Allottees Three-Month Ultimatum by faithfull18(f): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2023
When was it allocated To who and who
Re: LASG Gives Home Allottees Three-Month Ultimatum by Menclothing: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2023
Anyone in mainland Lagos am interested in buying especially the igando own
Re: LASG Gives Home Allottees Three-Month Ultimatum by Nahunger(m): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
ABIKEM:
[no come dey worry people here..i dey always see thsis on every news go and work with ur hands and end urself a living quote author=Nahunger post=126390584] shocked

🥹
You get sugar, I get like 1 cup of garri 🥹🥹🥹
Re: LASG Gives Home Allottees Three-Month Ultimatum by PHAYOL81: 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Good step.

NOW, in order to ensure the right individuals get the new about-to-be allocated space, do extensive check on each prospective beneficiary to ascertain their financial status, residential issues or otherwise and family affiliation (cos you don't wann give one out to another individual whose parents, sibling, children, uncle/aunt etc already has plentiful of houses built).

HUMAN hearts are just full of bile. WHAT they do is BUY CHEAP, TARRY A LITTLE, SELL BIG.
Re: LASG Gives Home Allottees Three-Month Ultimatum by oladipupo2234: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
Quiet unfortunate that humans can sometimes be God's most terrible creature.

The western countries understand this, reason they have data. Laws, and other controls in place to tame humans.

Why build house with people taxes and keep the houses locked unoccupied when a large population of the masses are homeless, all because of greediness.

Looking at our past and present steps, i weep for the black man.

Macphenson:

(1) (2) (Reply)

419 And Nigerian Ethnicities / Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye / FG Moves To Securitise NLNG Dividends For $7bn Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.