Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? (2957 Views)

Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. / Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. / Nigerians, This Is Becoming Worrisome ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? by Gbadebo19(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
ecomalchemistt:
Send your account number privately on WhatsApp please, thank you.

Check my sign or thread for my WhatsApp number !
Thanks for your generosity bro. Unfortunately, I am currently using a small itel phone and don't have access to WhatsApp at the moment. I will just post it here.
Polaris Bank
Re: Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? by Khyrvxjzy: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
Olaolex:
When it come to plastering, a bricklayer is expected to finish two sides in a day. So two bricklayers and a labourer must plaster a standard size room with or without the bathroom (if there is any). So, for them to move to another room after completing the quota giving to them means they (the bricklayers and the labourer) are earning double. This means a bricklayer earns 8k while the labourer earn 6k.

this agreement of 2 side a day is it between bricklayer and labourer?
Re: Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? by Olaolex: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

this agreement of 2 side a day is it between bricklayer and labourer?
Yes. Two bricklayers and a labourer are expected to finish a room in a day. Anything order than than means extra money will be added to the usual which is 4k and 3k respectively. So, this automatically implies those guy (the bricklayers) earned 8k each. So, I don't know why they choosed to cheat that guy. May greed or ignorance of the consequence of what they did. Who knows?
Re: Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? by candygist: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
Gbadebo19:
We finished the second room at about 6pm. After washing the instruments and myself, they handed me 3k. I said we did double work and rather than respond, these people lighted weed and walked away daring me to follow them. After smoking, they asked me if i would come tomorrow, i did not reply and picked up my bag and left. But the truth is that i dont have a choice. I am contemplating calling it quits after the daily quota tomorrow but what if they pay me only half or refuse to pay at all. Imagine earning 8k each and still ripping 3k off an innocent labourer despite explaining my plight to them. I am seriously frustrated.

You self you be ode. Why will you let them cheat you, if you can to that type of job you should be able to fight for yourself coupled with the fact that you ar more educated than them. You allow them use you. You fall hands.
Re: Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? by Gbadebo19(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
candygist:

You self you be ode. Why will you let them cheat you, if you can to that type of job you should be able to fight for yourself coupled with the fact that you ar more educated than them. You allow them use you. You fall hands.
Thanks. But the ability to work is not synonymous with the ability to get into trouble. I think i made the better decision by walking away. The money they ripped off me can neither pay their house rent nor will it be enough for them to buy a car or a house.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? by galantjoe(m): 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
Mr. Op
Don't expose yourself to heartless people who do not want your progress instead thet want to reap you dry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? by Maxxim: 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
Wujio:
Don't return there the next day. Don't you value your life. The Lord will make provision. Go find somewhere else and next time do not reveal the state of your need so you don't appear desperate. Just tell people the country is hard and you don't want to stay idle and need a job and let the communication end there. Do not go any further !? Don't expose yourself excessively, you'll be handed the short end of the stick!
This is a wrong advice, I suspect this person to be a woman.
Op if you're in pursuit of something you have to endure through the hardship, na you go put sense into how you use your body
As long as the money go complete

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? by Wujio: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
Maxxim:

This is a wrong advice, I suspect this person to be a woman.
Op if you're in pursuit of something you have to endure through the hardship, na you go put sense into how you use your body
As long as the money go complete

Hardish endurance is right not when life is at risk. Some deaths arent instantenous but discounted. Tbey threathened his life meaning they wont hesitate if needs be. He doesnt beling to these class of people
Re: Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? by Maxxim: 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
Wujio:

Hardish endurance is right not when life is at risk. Some deaths arent instantenous but discounted. Tbey threathened his life meaning they wont hesitate if needs be. He doesnt beling to these class of people
This is normal in the street, he should be wise next time, I'm sure y'all call em lazy if he comes here next time and start putting his plight here.
Like I said this is normal due to the hardship in the country, it'll forge em and will always think on his feet
Re: Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? by Opeolami(m): 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
Wujio:
Ask for help here. Put your account. 1,000 Naira ten persons and you are closer to the goal. After all, we want our online family member to be a graduate cheesy

Where is ahnie. Oya o. Come donate

Where is Oyindidi

Where is frozen70

Mothers in the house, una first o!

I support your suggestion. Drop your account let us drop at least 1k before you realize it you get what you need that talking risk with those animals in human form
Re: Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? by Khyrvxjzy: 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
Olaolex:
Yes. Two bricklayers and a labourer are expected to finish a room in a day. Anything order than than means extra money will be added to the usual which is 4k and 3k respectively. So, this automatically implies those guy (the bricklayers) earned 8k each. So, I don't know why they choosed to cheat that guy. May greed or ignorance of the consequence of what they did. Who knows?

thanks, now i know

thats the situation in kwara
Re: Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? by dandollaz: 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
If you decide to go back make sure you do proper agreement with them.
Re: Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? by Gbadebo19(m): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
Opeolami:

I support your suggestion. Drop your account let us drop at least 1k before you realize it you get what you need that talking risk with those animals in human form
Thanks for your suggestion. Like i said in a previous post, someone on this platform already helped and the worry has been alleviated to a certain extent. Anyone who wishes to add to it can send their donation to POLARIS BANK 3028060745. I am grateful to everyone for your suggestions. May mercy locate you all when you least expect.
Re: Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? by Olaolex: 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

thanks, now i know
thats the situation in kwara
yes sir.
Re: Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? by Babssoo(m): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
Gbadebo19:

Thank you very much.
Polaris bank
mosh I sent Ik to to you … babatunde lemfi
Re: Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? by Gbadebo19(m): 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
Babssoo:
mosh I sent Ik to to you … babatunde lemfi
Thanks for your generosity.
Re: Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? by digithub(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
Gbadebo19:

Thanks for your generosity.

Sent you 3k. Stay blessed
Re: Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? by absoluteSuccess: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2023
Gbadebo19:

Thanks. But the ability to work is not synonymous with the ability to get into trouble. I think i made the better decision by walking away. The money they ripped off me can neither pay their house rent nor will it be enough for them to buy a car or a house.

Bro, hope you can see what life have in store for you expending your "mumu buttons"? if you have manned up and face the same challenge the next day the same way, your savings would have depreciated further.

By choosing to be vulnerable telling your story online, you saved the day, that's survival instinct no 1. Take the fall and save your ass. We must risk to fall if we're to rise. Next, you have received help, remember to help others in their time of need when you finally arrive.

People are in different phases of their own struggles in life and your most noble quest is not their chance of survival right then right there, so don't feel entitled. The great lawyer ended up as a common bricklayer because his parents couldn't get him to "convocate" to secondary School.

People stopped at different phases before their greatness, due to challenges beyond their strengths, so when we get to the promised Land, we look back and draw them up towards the benchmark worth of our standard as winners, not their standards as "failures".

This is because we completed the journey of transformation for the good of all, with the help and cheers from many who wish us well, and not just for our own entitled self. This should be the parting gift that society gets from people who went to school and got great jobs afterwards.

I wish you great success in life.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? by ratracerebel(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
Nnh nnh man...! Life has its own challenges... but I believe it's the law of success. Especially, when you are not burn with a sliver spoon. Your effort in alignment with with your focus and persistence. Then prayer and attitude are paramount. You 'd be a different person entirely having gone through all those phases😔 to achieve your dreams.

A reason I am an advocate of youth empowerment. No matter the situation.

And I also encourage you to check my signature for what privilege you can give to yourself, just for equipping yourself with certain knowledge. You might even not need a job if you handle this advice properly.
Re: Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? by Oyindidi(f): 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
Wujio:
Ask for help here. Put your account. 1,000 Naira ten persons and you are closer to the goal. After all, we want our online family member to be a graduate cheesy

Where is ahnie. Oya o. Come donate

Where is Oyindidi

Where is frozen70

Mothers in the house, una first o!
I'm not even active but you mentioned before the ogas and madams. Will send mine if others respond including you
Re: Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? by Wujio: 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
Oyindidi:
I'm not even active but you mentioned before the ogas and madams. Will send mine if others respond including you

I know say u no active. No be money matter really call you but the inactiveness cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? by Oyindidi(f): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
Wujio:

I know say u no active. No be money matter really call you but the inactiveness cheesy
I see grin I'm here now.
Re: Why Are Nigerians This Wicked? by candygist: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
Gbadebo19:

If you continue like that in this Nigeria, people will keep cheating you till you wise up and man up. You need to learn street credibility, observe the kind of people you go into agreement with before going into any sort of agreement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

United Geophysical (nig) Ltd., Gra,ikeja.: Invitation 4 Writting Interview. / Airtel Screening / Vacancy In Excelsis Hotel And Suites Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.