Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Jandor Files 34 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu’s Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jandor Files 34 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu’s Victory (4491 Views)

Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu / Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers / Lawyers Protest Against Sanwo-Olu Presiding Over Judicial Panel Of Enquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jandor Files 34 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu’s Victory by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:40am On Oct 14, 2023
Them just wan to be relevance alone and make themself popular for next election knowing it's sanwo olu last tenure ..

1 Like

Re: Jandor Files 34 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu’s Victory by ORIAYO70(m): 6:50am On Oct 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/jandor-files-34-grounds-of-appeal-against-sanwo-olus-victory/amp/

If e like make e file 700 cases, himself and his principal are synonymous to failure.

1 Like

Re: Jandor Files 34 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu’s Victory by Bolu004(m): 7:37am On Oct 14, 2023
[quote author=Leonly post=126387289]please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family [/quo

If you use this same energy you use to beg for FOOD from thread to thread to beg for JOB, you'll have gotten something reasonable doing. Where is your location, let's get you a job and stop this annoying online bara

1 Like

Re: Jandor Files 34 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu’s Victory by BeigJawnson(m): 7:41am On Oct 14, 2023
ecolime:

The small yansh even dey twerk.

Just imagine Sowore taking Tinubu to the tribunal and also appealing their decision.

Na Political clowns full this country. This mumu suppose humble himself like Obanikoro and join the winning team.

Well, I would encourage him to increase the grounds of appeal from 34 to 94 as e no wan get sense

Which winning team? The winnings acquired through thuggery and hooliganism?
Re: Jandor Files 34 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu’s Victory by alobright17(m): 8:12am On Oct 14, 2023
Tetrahedron:
If not for corrupt judges and fraudulent activities by drugnubu, how will it be possible for sanwo-olu to beat jandor or even GRV in an election free of rigging and agberoism!
How na? e dey mad ni?
A man that doesn’t have any history just come out and be gov in Lagos State

Ambode said he was even committed to a mental institution in USA!

Tinubu has really destroyed Nigeria
My own Nigeria has not been destroyed , No go hustle and be useful be online wailing and looking for excuses . if you see a destroyed country you won't even have Internet to type nonsense , freedom to move and do whatever, Only in Nigeria that opposition party will claim that election is fraud yet they want to rule with the same fraudulent election .both parties does this ,
Re: Jandor Files 34 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu’s Victory by stepaside1: 8:21am On Oct 14, 2023
How can anyone take Jandor seriously? He came a distant third with less than 70,000 votes. So the Court should invalidate more than 1 million votes of the first and second candidates and then declare him winner. This is a joke.

Politicians and their desperation. Just check, there is hardly any state where election results were not challenged by the losers. This is in an election that IRev and BVAS worked as intended. A few of those petitions are fine and the courts ruled accordingly. But a vast majority of petitions are a waste of Courts' time and resources. Desperate politicians who can't accept defeat. Not as if it matters!
Re: Jandor Files 34 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu’s Victory by Sillymoderators: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2023
Tetrahedron:
If not for corrupt judges and fraudulent activities by drugnubu, how will it be possible for sanwo-olu to beat jandor or even GRV in an election free of rigging and agberoism!
How na? e dey mad ni?

You obviously don't know the position Sanwo-olu held in Lagos before becoming governor. Look at the way he is sounding as if anybody knows Gadebo in Lagos except for the family name. If anybody comes from no where it was Gbadebo. An unknown entity making noise.
As for you better go and look for something to do as to better your life, a man that was sworn in as president in less than one year is the one that destroyed Nigeria. You don dey smoke Igbo!
Re: Jandor Files 34 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu’s Victory by crossbreedwears(m): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2023
You're just being sentimental. In a free and fair election, Sanwo-Olu will still defeat these mumu names uou mentioned. Go and check Sanwo-olu history in the LASG sector before you come on NL to embarrasse yourself
Tetrahedron:
How na? e dey mad ni?

Re: Jandor Files 34 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu’s Victory by larryeffizy1(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2023
Leonly:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family

Manage the 2k I sent you... From Ajumobi
Re: Jandor Files 34 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu’s Victory by VEHINTOLAR: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2023
If you like you can file 10 billion set of ground appeals against Sanwo-Olu,you will NEVER rule or become Lagos State governor,never ! The ancestral spirits of all our forefathers in Lagos, the spirit of Olofin Ogunfunminire will never permit a hater of Yoruba like you idiot to rule over an inch of our land in Lagos ! Ode,your case has been settled at Iga Iduganran;you've been cancelled !
Re: Jandor Files 34 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu’s Victory by Day169: 9:50am On Oct 14, 2023
In papa Clark's words, the harvest season for lawyers continues. cheesy
Re: Jandor Files 34 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu’s Victory by Olat4421: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
ecolime:

The small yansh even dey twerk.

Just imagine Sowore taking Tinubu to the tribunal and also appealing their decision.

Na Political clowns full this country. This mumu suppose humble himself like Obanikoro and join the winning team.

Well, I would encourage him to increase the grounds of appeal from 34 to 94 as e no wan get sense
not everyone is as coward as u are
Re: Jandor Files 34 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu’s Victory by killsmith(f): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
Tinubu slaves everywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Did Fashola 419 With Sunburn Hotel Deal / Sss Stops Anti-subsidy Removal Protest / Southwest’s Commitment To Regional Integration - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.