Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy (23340 Views)

Onanuga Reacts To Appointment As Tinubu’s SA On Information / President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity / Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by adabaraabdul: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2023
kennyz247:
If he (tinubu) likes ,he should employ all the Yoruba people in Nigeria,he must still be thrown out of Aso Rock for certificate forgery....
story for the Gods. If it happens I promise you 50k.

How far I guess your desires never came to see the light of the day. We can discuss economic issues now.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by adabaraabdul: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2023
Tjra:

Other tribes are fully represented and none is complaining except for Igbos.

Igbo man took 3rd in a Presidential election and the entire world no go hear word again. I doubt you guys would ever come close again.

there are so many tribes in Nigeria but the Igbos think they are not represented.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by shinealight(m): 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:
Association of certificate forgers

Barren region who only went to power because of Niger Delta oil

Bloody parasites

Principal to Ibadan rice looters and Sagamu plantain bandits

You go weep and wail tire. Does your wailing change anything? Use your brain instead…maybe you guys will get somewhere! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by Bayyajidda(m): 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
grin

Baba niyen o.

He has given the mob , criminal defamers and cyberbullies advance warning and the grace period he gave these criminals just expired tonight.Check my signature for free stuffs!

Dem never born am and you.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by Fujiyama: 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
LegendHero:

You mean first class graduates.

If I also support a dullard like Peter Obi, I would be envious of first class graduates like Tinubu and lie to myself that he is a forger.

^^^
undecided

Bola Tinubu is not a first class graduate.

Say it a thousand times and this falsehood will be debunked a thousand and one times.

The school you claim he attended has not made its honours grading system publicly available, and somehow you have 'conferred' a first class degree on the man. Even with the ugly, deeply shameful controversy surrounding everything about this man's education, you still have the nerve to make these bogus claims without any proof. undecided

You can't shame the shameless.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by Burruchaga71(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
DRUGGIE himself.
We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by adioolayi(m): 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2023
Dele Alake.... fixed..

Festus Keyamo...fixed..

Bayo Onanuga....fixed..

The last man yet to be fixed among the vocal Jagaban army is Femi Fani Kayode.

Tinubu rewarding his foot soldiers.

grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by porthouse7(f): 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:

Bloody parasites

igbo man cry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by porthouse7(f): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
LegendHero:

If Oseni the aparo journalist mistakenly invite him to AriseTV, the gbas gbos will be deadly.

Jagaban should sign FFK too. I would have preferred Senator Akintola Bashiru but he is currently the APC national secretary.

fkk sin too loud, tinubu will rather forgive are than to move with fkk
Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by EDOLUWA: 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
Tinubu bogus appointment is a clear sign of gagularism.

Masses dey suffer government appointees dey enjoy life.

All l see is a failed governance in the next 4 years of this demon-crazy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by HeadlessMob: 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
LegendHero:

If Oseni the aparo journalist mistakenly invite him to AriseTV, the gbas gbos will be deadly.

Jagaban should sign FFK too. I would have preferred Senator Akintola Bashiru but he is currently the APC national secretary.

I sincerely love than man Bashiru. He is up to the task in dealing with the headless mob. I listened to him few days ago on Channels and he was prepared

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by DMerciful(m): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2023
What about Reno?
LegendHero:

FFK will be onboarded soon.

I don’t know Lauretta.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by Bubu4Sea: 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:

Bloody parasites

bad nigger grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by LegendHero(m): 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2023
HeadlessMob:

I sincerely love than man Bashiru. He is up to the task in dealing with the headless mob. I listened to him few days ago on Channels and he was prepared

That man is loaded.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by Haywhy3579: 11:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:

Bloody parasites

I hope u and ur family members don't need a job in Nigeria. because if u need u won't get one because of this ur dirty language to the highest autority of the land. don't use ur own to disturb others who need help in ur family just because of tribalism. Buhari did his own and I don't think he was cyber bully up to this. just because u are IGBO does not mean u are not Nigerian. if u his excellency president bola hamed tinubu, it's an opportunity for u and ur generation to come. u might say I have collected 30k or appointment ad ur usual saying (obidient) bur that is not the case. this man is a role model to many youth just because he aspired and got what he wanted with focus. I rest my case for now. God bless nigeria and all our leaders including south east.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by Dittodat: 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:

Bloody parasites

Association of retar@ded brainwashed imb@cile IPOB terrorist cannibal will wail and cry till 2031.
The bottom of Lagos lagoon is your final destination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by Isobug: 12:01am On Oct 14, 2023
LegendHero:

You mean first class graduates.

If I also support a dullard like Peter Obi, I would be envious of first class graduates like Tinubu and lie to myself that he is a forger.

Even BBC know Peter Obi Pandora is a classless dullard.
First class ke....... He's the most fraudulent human ever to live on earth

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by LegendHero(m): 12:05am On Oct 14, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

Bola Tinubu is not a first class graduate.

Say it a thousand times and this falsehood will be debunked a thousand and one times.

The school you claim he attended has not made its honours grading system publicly available, and somehow you have 'conferred' a first class degree on the man. Even with the ugly, deeply shameful controversy surrounding everything about this man's education, you still have the nerve to make these bogus claims without any proof. undecided

You can't shame the shameless.

Even on his transcript, the school inserted “With Honors”.

I love your tears. I would cry too if I am supporting a third class dullard like Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by Believeintruth: 12:05am On Oct 14, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
grin

Baba niyen o.

He has given the bigoted hate-filled mob , criminal defamers and cyberbullies advance warning and the grace period he gave these criminals just expired tonight.Check my signature for free stuffs!

Have small shame and keep quiet, stick to your free stuffs business. I dare say you are fast becoming a nuisance in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by Believeintruth: 12:07am On Oct 14, 2023
b3llo:
Bayo is a vawulence man. He will take trolls head on.

Forget he will be humble by the time the canals within the presidency are on to him, him brain go reset.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by Geonigga(m): 12:07am On Oct 14, 2023
Tinubu appointment on daily basis shows how incompetence he is, he built lagos, he built lagos, after almost 5 months he has left all stone unturn. May God rescue Nigeria from the hands of this notorious certificate forger.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by Believeintruth: 12:07am On Oct 14, 2023
LegendHero:

Stop deceiving yourself Bayo will dodge, he will never go, dem no born am well.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by Swiftgrp: 12:08am On Oct 14, 2023
[quote author=chokekachy post=126387444][/quote]
Bayo Onanuga... One of the major
grandmasters of guerilla journalism and investigative journalism during the brutal era of military dictatorship in the late 1980s and 1990s. Onanuga was a foremost member of the pro-democracy movement after the June 12, 1993 illegal annulment.

It was great reading his articles and deep insights in those stormy years back in the 1980s and 1990s!

Congratulations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by LegendHero(m): 12:08am On Oct 14, 2023
Believeintruth:

Stop deceiving yourself Bayo will dodge, he will never go, dem no born am well.

Lol 😂

Bayo dodge Rufai? Who is Rufai?

Be like say you don’t know Bayo of Tempo magazine and PM news. That man was a media rockstar in the 90s.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by lapintoz: 12:08am On Oct 14, 2023
Your wailing just started. You go wail tire....till 2031.

O ma se o

Taylor94:

Bloody parasites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by Swiftgrp: 12:12am On Oct 14, 2023
LegendHero:

Even on his transcript, the school inserted “With Honors”.

I love your tears. I would cry too if I am supporting a third class dullard like Obi.

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by viodemus: 12:13am On Oct 14, 2023
The hateful tribalist is an unwavering hardened criminal, and also an islamics terrorist supporter. The tribalist criminal couldn't condemn obvious terrorism against israel, because he wishes for igbo (non muslim) and israel destruction.

Tell the hateful tribalist criminal, to lead nigeria equally, fairly, and with wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by Swiftgrp: 12:14am On Oct 14, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
grin

Baba niyen o.

He has given the bigoted hate-filled mob , criminal defamers and cyberbullies advance warning and the grace period he gave these criminals just expired tonight.Check my signature for free stuffs!
Lol... "All these sons of bitches."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by Appletek: 12:35am On Oct 14, 2023
Dikaveli:
Oil soup people

20 Pounds slaves. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is Dr Abalaka? / Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose / No Vacancy In Enugu Government House, Fr. Mbaka Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.