Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy (23285 Views)

Onanuga Reacts To Appointment As Tinubu’s SA On Information / President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity / Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by mozes01(m): 12:40am On Oct 14, 2023
Taylor94:
Association of certificate forgers

Barren region who only went to power because of Niger Delta oil

Bloody parasites

Principal to Ibadan rice looters and Sagamu plantain bandits

Lamentations of a wretched soul.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by comrChris(m): 12:53am On Oct 14, 2023
Appointment here and there

Cutting cost of governance isn't in this people's dictionary
Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by Feggie3: 1:21am On Oct 14, 2023
benuejosh:
I love this man called Tinubu.

Meanwhile there's another big position that is going to be give to an igbo man and it will shut the mouth of all Easterners and it will compel them to follow asiwaju like a puppet or zombie.

Already they have Works, standard organisation of Nigerian and a host of other appointments. But e get one wey the come.

Either them give una the appointment or them go give una Nnamdi Kanu.
Please he should give us Nnamdi Kanu. If I talk anything bad against him again make I Dai.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by Timothy89(m): 1:28am On Oct 14, 2023
YouAreNobody:
Guy carry your ogbomosho ancestry proudly and leave Lagos for real indigenes
Even pesin wey no get 1 square foot of land in Lagos is claiming lagosian.

I'm a Son of the soil you motherfúcker and who are you to tell where a Yoruba can stay in Yoruba land

this is not your igbo land that you have first igbo, second class igbo and third class igbo born by mistake set of m0rons
Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by Fujiyama: 1:32am On Oct 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Even on his transcript, the school inserted “With Honors”.

^^^
Let me get this straight: the school has not awarded him a first class honours degree but you have? undecided Your opinion doesn't count for anything here.

LegendHero:
I love your tears. I would cry too if I am supporting a third class dullard like Obi.

^^^
undecided

Yet another reference to Obi.

Your principal is doing poorly. Very poorly. The economy is struggling and the policy somersaults have begun. There is a very real sense of the administration being very confused and not in control at all. The constant reference by you (and other BAT supporters) to other presidential candidates - in an election held over 6 months ago can mean only one thing: your principal has failed.

He has failed to live up to the hype - and you all know it. Your constant reference to Obi, Atiku etc. means you all know this too.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by 12inchess: 1:52am On Oct 14, 2023
1 dollar is 1000 naira. That is all we know right now
Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by Ofunaofu: 3:20am On Oct 14, 2023
Timothy89:

you've some 3 years and month to wail, I wish you the strength to scape thru

You are wailing as well under the excruciating hardship brought upon by Tinubu calamitous economic policies
Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by dragunov: 3:42am On Oct 14, 2023
Taylor94:

Bloody parasites

Keep crying. It doesn't remove a hair from anyone.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by customstreet: 4:14am On Oct 14, 2023
The man I expected Tinubu to reward handsomely is no where to be found. He started his campaign before any other person. He was the one that created his campaign awareness and now shelved aside. He is DAYO ADEYEYE.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by waldigit: 4:52am On Oct 14, 2023
[quote author=chokekachy post=126387444][/quote]
poverty alleviation job opportunities being provided to loyalists.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by fareed69(m): 4:58am On Oct 14, 2023
Taylor94:

Bloody parasites

Continue wailing.
2027 is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by fareed69(m): 5:04am On Oct 14, 2023
kennyz247:
If he (tinubu) likes ,he should employ all the Yoruba people in Nigeria,he must still be thrown out of Aso Rock for certificate forgery....

Okay.
Probably in your dreams.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by donbrowser(m): 5:30am On Oct 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Now action don start.

They should also bring FFK on board. Werey la fi'n wo werey.

I swear, FFK and Lauretta Onochie

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by Amaggedon: 5:53am On Oct 14, 2023
LegendHero:

You mean first class graduates.

If I also support a dullard like Peter Obi, I would be envious of first class graduates like Tinubu and lie to myself that he is a forger.

Even BBC know Peter Obi Pandora is a classless dullard.
First class graduate at what discipline? You're just a peanut earning sycophant . See you celebrating the appointmentbayo as so he can insult people? Lol i'm laughing at you and tinubu. The last you were all crying bully wasn't bayo there?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by membranus: 6:06am On Oct 14, 2023
hatchy:
Why are you calling the mods

To arrest you.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by SonOfDSoil01: 6:09am On Oct 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Bayo onanuga have been brought on board to dish out propaganda

The truth is that No amount of media aides will be enough to clean the dirt on Tinubu

We are talking about a notorious narcotics drug trafficker, a certified certificate forger of international dimensions for pete's sake
even you from a tribe of generational drug traffickers widely known all over the world Dey call someone that was never convicted a drug trafficker? If shame was a person your ibo tribe would be that person….Shameless pigs grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by Ofunaofu: 6:14am On Oct 14, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
even you from a tribe of generational drug traffickers widely known all over the world Dey call someone that was never convicted a drug trafficker? If shame was a person your ibo tribe would be that person….Shameless pigs grin

Tinubu is the only notorious narcotics drug trafficker the city of Chicago has ever known

And currently, a certified certificate forger of international dimensions

Undisputed, Unrivalled in Nigeria and world over
Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by SonOfDSoil01: 6:14am On Oct 14, 2023
SensualMan:
Buhari had urchins to his defence, they were well paid.

However, the defenders of yoruba and Tinubu have all grown weary. They are hungry, No food, no water no electricity, they can't afford gas nor lng. They are digging up their dead fathers grave and cutting off the legs for sale. Their hungry fathers are jumping g into the lagoon on a daily basis.

Does the yoruba nation deserve this suffering worth more than what israelites suffered in the hands of pharaoh?

Bola on your mandate!

is that why your ancestors have been migrating since time past till date to Sw just to escape poverty in your cursed region? Why not remain in your billionaire enclave so we can all be the ones migrating east ward? Your tribe shall continually remain a slave till the end of this life😂😂😂 Osu Cannibal
Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by kennyz247(m): 7:46am On Oct 14, 2023
adabaraabdul:

story for the Gods. If it happens I promise you 50k.
K
May God give you the ability to keep to ur promise

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by kennyz247(m): 7:46am On Oct 14, 2023
fareed69:

Okay.
Probably in your dreams.
Let's wait for the scores
Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by sirley(m): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2023
It's seems Tinubu dey give you sleepless night
Sorry take heart, you still have 3 yrs to continue ranting😂
Ofunaofu:
Bayo onanuga have been brought on board to dish out propaganda

The truth is that No amount of media aides will be enough to clean the dirt on Tinubu

We are talking about a notorious narcotics drug trafficker, a certified certificate forger of international dimensions for pete's sake
Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by bonnyhope: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2023
Tjra:

Other tribes are fully represented and none is complaining except for Igbos.

Igbo man took 3rd in a Presidential election and the entire world no go hear word again. I doubt you guys would ever come close again.

Others are represented because of federal character and He Tinubu cannot do otherwise

Left for him, he would not involve others
Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by Believeintruth: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol 😂

Bayo dodge Rufai? Who is Rufai?

Be like say you don’t know Bayo of Tempo magazine and PM news. That man was a media rockstar in the 90s.

Do you want to bet?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by adabaraabdul: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
kennyz247:

K
May God give you the ability to keep to ur promise
amen.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by Exceed15: 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
Catastrophe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Berger To Return To Construction Sites / Obiano Endorses Pete Edochie's "Anambra Film Project" (Photo) / Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.