Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues (34851 Views)

There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk / 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by tesppidd: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2023
Tinubu will win at the Courts, and it will be on technicality.

But if the SP decides to consider the merits, Tinubu is a gonna.

But I know they won't!
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Memphis357(m): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2023
wrongnumber:
I just don't like this noise.

Yes Tinubu forged it but in the court, matters are judged differently.

People on this forum know I am so against Tinubu and YES As I wrote, Tinubu is a criminal, a drug lord and I weep for Nigeria for having such a man in Aso Rock.

Nevertheless, has Atiku taken care of all loosed ends?

What if Tinubu says he got the certificate from a third party vendor and goes on to name one, how will Atiku counter this?

The supreme court is not where you go to start arguing nonsense. It is an appellant court and you must go there with all facts.

Festus Keyamo has given Atiku a head start nd Atiku in all his wisdom should know what to do.

Keyamo said and I quote...

"Atiku Should Find Third-Party Vendor Which Issued Chicago University Replacement Certificate To Tinubu, Get It To Deny Its Authenticity –Keyamo"

This is very crucial and not all these noise making by Dele momodu or Atiku.

I expect Atiku to have already asked CSU to give him the list of all the authorized third party vendor and also to have contacted all of them to deny issuing it and that will put Tinubu in a tight corner.

If the Supreme court accepts the evidence and Atiku flops this time again the he should just resign to his fate and I expect David Hudeyin in all his wisdom to know this better.

Furthermore, in the advent that the supreme court does not admit the evidence or rule in Tinubu's favour, they should still go ahead with the Criminal investigation and prosecution of Tinubu by making CSU revoke his degree as well as South West college cos he clearly forged the documents he used to gain admission into Darley college thereby rendering his degree at CSU non and void.

I feel like cursing every one instrumental to allowing this monumental criminal be in charge of Nigeria.

Cc:
Yarimo!
FreeStuffsNG!!
Helinues!!
TemplarLandry!!
Mannabbqgrillz!!
Seunmsg!!
Madridguy!!
LeoDeKing!
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by wrongnumber: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2023
tesppidd:
I appreciate your submission but two things;;

1. If that replacement was issued by an authorized vendor to CSU, CSU has no legal standing to say they do not recognize the certificate, except they are trying to cover up Tinubu.
Any certificate collected legally from a third party belongs to CSU and they must own it.

2. CSU, having disowned that certificate,the burden of proof shifts to Tinubu to mention that third party vendor that he got his certificate from. All Atiku needed to do was to get CSU to disown the certificate and they did that.
It is now Tinubu who should mention that third party not Atiku.

Exactly my point.

What if Tinubu now mentions one and considering how Tinubu can bribe a dead man to rise again, the vendor will now attest to reissuing the cert.

Is it that time that Atiku will now ask the supreme court to wait for them to verify from the vendor?
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by emerged01(m): 9:15am On Oct 14, 2023
Rubbish talk! Make Tinubu apologise for case of forgery that your boss give court. Why cant you wait for court to judge instead of displaying your foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by wrongnumber: 9:15am On Oct 14, 2023
LegallyBlunt:

I[b] expect Atiku to have already asked CSU to give him the list of all the authorized third party vendor and also to have contacted all of them to deny issuing it and that will put Tinubu in a tight corner.[/b]
[b]
CSU already stated that they have no authorized third party vendors! [/b]Don't allow keyamo and the rest deceive you. Even uniabuja doesn't have such, much less an institution like CSU. Does it even make sense?

Where did they say that
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Treadway: 9:17am On Oct 14, 2023
Jackiedemie:

Farooq just aligned with my position now:

The BBC's fact-check of the claims of Tinubu's certificate forgery has changed the conversation. Here's my analysis of the evidence. Plus, an analysis of claims that Atiku also forged his school cert:

Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials with INEC
By Farooq A. Kperogi
Twitter: @farooqkperogi

The storm over the legitimacy of the credential President Bola Tinubu submitted to INEC has managed to rope in former Vice President Atiku Abubakar who instigated it in the first place. But available facts show that neither of them presented forged documents to INEC.

I go where the facts lead me. That means I could say the opposite of what I said earlier in light of new facts, a reason I advisedly used the expression “the best obtainable version of the truth” in last week’s column. I am not invested in any perspective. Tinubu is an unrelieved catastrophe as a president, but I'll defend the facts even if they favor him.

Here are 7 facts I've found so far after reading and rereading all the facts related to this issue:

1. Tinubu attended and graduated from Chicago State University in 1979, was issued a diploma (or a certificate, to use the expression that’s familiar to Nigerians), which he collected (I erred when I thought the registrar said he didn't; See number 3). Apparently, he lost the original diploma in 1979 and was issued a "replacement diploma dated 27 June 1979," according to the BBC.

2. In the 1990s, he applied for and got a replacement diploma from CSU. Ostensibly, because it looks different from his 1979 diploma (since diplomas bear the signatures of the current president and look like the diplomas issued that year), he got a note from the CSU registrar in 1999 affirming that he indeed graduated from the school in 1979.

3. He lost the original copy of the 1990s replacement diploma (but has a photocopy of it) and, in the 2000s, applied for yet another replacement diploma, which the university issued, but which he didn't collect. I mistook the registrar's reference to this bit during the deposition as him saying that Tinubu did not collecting his 1979 diploma. My apologies.

4. In 2022, Tinubu submitted a photocopy of the 1990s replacement diploma, along with the 1999 "To Whom It May Concern" note from the CSU Registrar, to INEC as the academic credential that qualifies him to run for president.

5. Opposition politicians saw it and said it wasn't similar to diplomas CSU issued in 1979. So, they said it's fake.

6. BBC's Disinformation Team fact-checked the claim and found that it's not fake. It appears fake only because it was reissued in 1998 and the university's logo at the bottom of the diploma was chopped off during photocopying. The BBC says every other detail in the diploma is similar to the diplomas CSU issued or reissued in 1998.

7. The registrar disavowed the photocopied INEC diploma during deposition because of the absence of the logo of the university at the bottom of the diploma, but even he hinted that it "was possibly 'cut off' when it was photocopied." So, it was actually a conditional disavowal.

The Foundation for Investigative Journalism (FIJ) attempted to impeach the credibility of the BBC fact check but failed.

The FIJ said, "Of particular interest was the expression, ‘with honors’, which appeared on the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC. The presence of ‘with honours’ in Tinubu’s certificate is a tautology because the certificate goes on to read, 'with all the rights, honours, and privileges partaining therto'.[sic]. None of the 1990s samples provided by CSU showed those words underneath the course of study, and this suggests that Tinubu’s certificate, which was supposedly obtained within the same timeframe, did not emanate from the school."

That's a problematic claim. "With all the rights, honors, and privileges pertaining thereto" is a fixed phrase that appears on all diplomas irrespective of their class. The addition of "with honors" isn't a duplication because graduating with honors is an academic distinction that only a limited pool of students achieve, and some U.S. universities include it in diplomas in addition to the fixed phrase that appears on all diplomas.

In any case, Tinubu’s uncollected 2000s replacement diploma that the registrar showed during the deposition has both the fixed phrase AND “with honors.”

Similarly, the claim that the samples of replacement diplomas issued in the 1990s don't have "with honors" is a weak argument because CSU only showed uncollected diplomas in its records, not a representative sample of every type and class of diplomas earned or re-issued that year. It could well be that the uncollected diplomas in CSU's records didn't achieve the distinction that entitles them to have "with honors" affixed to them.

Typically, only between 20% and 30% of students graduate with honors in U.S. colleges and universities (except for Ivy League universities that have higher percentages), so it's not a given that the uncollected diplomas in CSU's records will be among the 20% to 30%.

FIJ also said, "Two, whoever created the controversial certificate in Tinubu’s possession copied the template of the 2000s without paying attention to timeframe variations. This is clear in one of the signatures on Tinubu’s certificate. The signature on the right is that of Zaldwaynaka “Z, the current President of CSU, who took office in 2018. A president who took office in 2018 could not have signed a certificate supposedly released in the 1990s."

This claim seems made up because there is no "Zaldwaynaka Z" in the diploma Tinubu submitted to INEC. The photocopied CSU diploma Tinubu submitted to INEC and the samples of CSU diploma replacements from the 1990s are exactly the same except for the missing logo in Tinubu’s copy as a result of photocopying.

The registrar's disavowal of the diploma doesn't invalidate its authenticity because he merely said the photocopy that was shown to him didn't look like diplomas from CSU because of the missing logo. People who have an emotional investment in the idea that Tinubu "forged" a diploma that he validly earned (which is ridiculously excessive legal literalism to begin with) leave out that context and make it seem as if the registrar's words are an inviolable article of faith and not a conditional, context-dependent response to a specific question about a specific photocopied document that doesn't reflect all the features of diplomas CSU issued in 1998 BECAUSE of photocopying.

This issue has demonstrated to me in starkly dramatic terms how partisan blinders can distort people's perception of reality. When people so badly want something to be true, but it turns out to be untrue, they choose to hang on to the most absurd apophenic hallucinations (i.e., seeing predetermined patterns from a chaos of unrelated phenomena) they can invoke to validate their preconceptions. I've studied and taught this phenomenon for years but had never seen it manifest on a mass scale like this.

The only new thing that will change the conversation is a foolproof revelation that Tinubu didn't meet graduation requirements and was issued a fraudulent transcript that said he did—after the fact—by dodgy university officials. That would establish the legal basis for forgery. Given what I am now reading about the school, I won’t be shocked if this happens. So, I think the answer to the puzzle isn't on the surface; it's beneath the surface. Only deep investigation can unearth it.

Finally, the CSU registrar never said, “forgery is a Nigerian thing.” Tinubu sent his lawyer to get copies of his academic records from CSU and requested that the school certify the documents before sending them to him.

Atiku's lawyer asked if CSU had ever certified documents it sent out, and the registrar said, "No, I believe this was made because it is more of a Nigerian thing." So, the "Nigerian thing" he referred to was certifying school records for legal purposes, not forgery.

Atiku’s School Certificate
Tinubu’s minions, in their bid to get even with Atiku, dredged up Atiku’s post-secondary school appellative change and are attempting to pass it off as evidence of school certificate forgery against him. But here are the facts.

Atiku was known as Sadiq (or Siddiq—it doesn’t matter in Muslim northern Nigeria because “Sadiq” and “Siddiq” and all other spelling variants are interchangeable) Abubakar. He was named after Abu Bakr, Islam’s first caliph whom the prophet of Islam nicknamed as "al-Siddiq," which means “the righteous.” So, in Muslim northern Nigeria, every Abubakar (our domestication of Abu Bakr) is a Siddiq and vice versa—just like every Umar is a Farooq and vice versa.

People have asked why Atiku was tautonymous, that is, having the same first and last name— if Siddiq and Abubakar are the same. Well, in the early days of education in Northern Nigeria, people concealed their father’s names in schools to protect them from abuse from classmates. Some used toponyms (i.e., names of places) as their family names (Aminu Kano, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, Ahmadu Rabah—before he changed to Bello—are prominent examples).

A few, however, chose the tautonymous route. Among them is former president Muhammadu Buhari. He was named after prolific ninth-century Hadith compiler Muhammad al-Bukhari who was a native of the city of Bukhara in what is now Uzbekistan. Bukhari simply means native of the city of Bukhara. But in northern Nigeria every Buhari is a Muhammad. So, Muhammadu Buhari is effectively a tautonym.

Atiku probably also initially chose the tautonymous route. I don’t know how he came about the name Atiku, but it is the Nigerian domestication of the Arabic name Atiq, which means “ancient.” Some people say it means “freed.” Bangladeshis bear it as Atiqur and Arabs bear it as Atiqullah.

More than anything, though, he swore an affidavit in real time to legalize this change of name. The same can’t be said for Bola Tinubu whom we’ve learned was initially known as Lamidi Amoda Sangodele.

only problem is today is the first time a batist would agree that it was re-issued in 1998. Tinubu and all of y'all swore it was re-issued in 1997. I even created a thread about how it certainly could not have been 1997 and one robot was offering runny explanations, before the deposition put everything to rest.

https://www.nairaland.com/7864020/thread-closed
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by edorhe14(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2023
I’m really glad people like Dele Momodu is talking now.
Your Jagaban was so big he forged results to contest yet na Obidient Reno Mockery Dey face??
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by cocoxs: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2023
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by DDDDDav: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2023
wrongnumber:

People on this forum know I am so against Tinubu and YES As I wrote, Tinubu is a criminal, a drug lord and I weep for Nigeria for having such a man in Aso Rock.

You are indeed intelligent. They need to do enough to prove the case not all these media shenanigans
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by TrumpDonald2: 9:55am On Oct 14, 2023
garfield1:

The school said replacement are done by third party

Approved by them. You will get approval from the school for the third party to replace.

In this case, no approval. Its a clear case of forgery. Just that the Nigeria judiciary is useless.
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2023
wrongnumber:

What if Tinubu says he got the certificate from a third party vendor and goes on to name one, how will Atiku counter this?

The supreme court is not where you go to start arguing nonsense. It is an appellant court and you must go there with all facts.

Festus Keyamo has given Atiku a head start nd Atiku in all his wisdom should know what to do.

"Atiku Should Find Third-Party Vendor Which Issued Chicago University Replacement Certificate To Tinubu, Get It To Deny Its Authenticity –Keyamo"

I expect Atiku to have already asked CSU to give him the list of all the authorized third party vendor and also to have contacted all of them to deny issuing it and that will put Tinubu in a tight corner.

If the Supreme court accepts the evidence and Atiku flops this time again the he should just resign to his fate and I expect David Hudeyin in all his wisdom to know this better.

Furthermore, in the advent that the supreme court does not admit the evidence or rule in Tinubu's favour, they should still go ahead with the Criminal investigation and prosecution of Tinubu by making CSU revoke his degree as well as South West college cos he clearly forged the documents he used to gain admission into Darley college thereby rendering his degree at CSU non and void.

I feel like cursing every one instrumental to allowing this monumental criminal be in charge of Nigeria.

School Will give the vendor permission to print for the students. I did my bachelors and masters here. Thanksn
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by tesppidd: 10:13am On Oct 14, 2023
wrongnumber:

Exactly my point.

What if Tinubu now mentions one and considering how Tinubu can bribe a dead man to rise again, the vendor will now attest to reissuing the cert.

Is it that time that Atiku will now ask the supreme court to wait for them to verify from the vendor?
The truth IMO is that at this point whatever vendor Tinubu mentions must be a vendor verified by the school CSU.
It's a very awkward situation because if the truth must be followed, since CSU has already said they don't know that certificate, that document is a forged document.

Vendor or no Vendor, CSU cannot tell be they don't give authorization to any Vendor in America trying to replace their certificate.

In my opinion, the Supreme Court doesn't need to hear from any Vendor, CSU disowning that certificate already concludes that it is a fake.

Absolutely no need for any Vendor testimony.
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by wrongnumber: 10:27am On Oct 14, 2023
tesppidd:
The truth IMO is that at this point whatever vendor Tinubu mentions must be a vendor verified by the school CSU.
It's a very awkward situation because if the truth must be followed, since CSU has already said they don't know that certificate, that document is a forged document.

Vendor or no Vendor, CSU cannot tell be they don't give authorization to any Vendor in America trying to replace their certificate.

In my opinion, the Supreme Court doesn't need to hear from any Vendor, CSU disowning that certificate already concludes that it is a fake.

Absolutely no need for any Vendor testimony.

Its about not leaving a lacuna for the supreme court to leverage on.

Remember that Tinubu has the courts in Nigeria under his control and Atiku must do whatever he can to prove his case.

And anyone who thinks The registrar of CSU was not complicit should have a rethink.

Tinubu can bribe a dead man back to life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by LegallyBlunt: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2023
wrongnumber:

Where did they say that
Did you read the released documents of deposed CSU officials?
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by LegallyBlunt: 10:32am On Oct 14, 2023
garfield1:

Sharrap,CSU said replacements are done off-site
You shut up. You're not current.
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Yestogood: 10:33am On Oct 14, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
kiss

What Thuvb has done will reach everybody that has permitted it, in one way or the other. A known, indefensible criminal as president? Never before seen. EVEN COLUMBIA, IN ALL THEIR FEAR AND THREAT OF VIOLENCE REJECTED PABLO ESCOBAR.

Excuse me, Tinubu actually went to university. Buhari didn't have WAEC certificate. If Buhari was ok, Tinubu is OK. The precedent was set. Next!
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Funflipper: 10:35am On Oct 14, 2023
wrongnumber:

I expect Atiku to have already asked CSU to give him the list of all the authorized third party vendors and also to have contacted all of them to deny issuing it and that will put Tinubu in a tight corner.

If the Supreme court accepts the evidence and Atiku flops this time again then he should just resign to his fate and I expect David Hudeyin in all his wisdom to know this better.

Furthermore, in the advent that the supreme court does not admit the evidence or rules in Tinubu's favour, they should still go ahead with the Criminal investigation and prosecution of Tinubu by making CSU revoke his degree as well as South West college cos he clearly forged the documents he used to gain admission into Darley college thereby rendering his degree at CSU non and void.

But the waec certificate atiku submitted to i.ec does not have a date on it. Whybis nobody asking atiku to.come clean afterall they say those who seek equity must come with clean hands. Atiku's waec certificate is a confirmed forgery.
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Oju4190: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2023
greggng:
When fani kayode couldn't talk again ..I know something is fundamentally wrong.
Give him bread he will start talking....
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by garfield1: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
You shut up. You're not current.

Go to page 107 of the deposition,the rigistrar said it's done off-site.so sharrap
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by garfield1: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Approved by them. You will get approval from the school for the third party to replace.

In this case, no approval. Its a clear case of forgery. Just that the Nigeria judiciary is useless.

Oga,the school said they don't have record of who applied for replacement or not,they don't keep records therefore cannot know if tinubu applied.in the eyes of the law,tinubu applied
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by seguno2: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2023
vivalavida:
Oga stop making noise. People like u have refused to read CSU deposition. The school registrar said individuals cannot get certificates from third party directly. Individuals who need replacement certificate has to apply to the school. It is the school that will give the job to a third party. Tinubu has not even collected his original certificate. So what is the need for a replacement certificate? Not collecting the original certificate and his trascript revealing he still has some outstanding criteria to fulfil in the sense that there are some exams he needs to resit should tell you that he never graduated. So stop being clever by half. Tinubu is parading a forged certificate.

When and where did CSU say that bold part
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by seguno2: 10:44am On Oct 14, 2023
Funflipper:
But the waec certificate atiku submitted to i.ec does not have a date on it. Whybis nobody asking atiku to.come clean afterall they say those who seek equity must come with clean hands. Atiku's waec certificate is a confirmed forgery.

You and your come clean crew don’t know how to approach the court
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by LegallyBlunt: 10:46am On Oct 14, 2023
garfield1:

Go to page 107 of the deposition,the rigistrar said it's done off-site.so sharrap
You read rubbish. Maybe you saw the one your guys tried to doctor because same guy came out to publicly debunk same.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Burob: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2023
Oju4190:
Give him bread he will start talking....
Shameless Empty Barrel Things, it is Fani Kayode you clueless things are waiting for now, to masturbate your deflated egos?

Is he a Lordship of The Supreme Court of Nigeria?
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by LegallyBlunt: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2023
Yestogood:

Excuse me, Tinubu actually went to university. Buhari didn't have WAEC certificate. If Buhari was ok, Tinubu is OK. The precedent was set. Next!
Thuvb is disastrous, running backwards faster than Buhari ever dared.
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Burob: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Thuvb is disastrous, running backwards faster than Buhari ever dared.
Sharap Failure, is Tinubu the person that made your life miserable, you want to blame your President for the failings of your parents?
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Ofreaps: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2023
walex2:
Fani kayode is not talking again because he was expecting to be appointed as a minister. So he considered all his efforts during the campaign as wasted efforts

Exactly my thinking too because that man can defend rubbish as long as it will give him food and I don’t blame him because he is just been a typical NIGERIAN that corruption has so eaten deep into the blood.

Anyway guys Check my profile for solution to any issues you have on properties and real estate including documentations FCTA issues etc in Abuja, we will sort them out.
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by TrumpDonald2: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,the school said they don't have record of who applied for replacement or not,they don't keep records therefore cannot know if tinubu applied. in the eyes of the law,tinubu applied

Keep deceiving yourself, eyes of the law
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by garfield1: 11:02am On Oct 14, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Keep deceiving yourself, eyes of the law

Where inconsistencies or speculations appear in an evidence,the status quo remains son
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by garfield1: 11:03am On Oct 14, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
You read rubbish. Maybe you saw the one your guys tried to doctor because same guy came out to publicly debunk same.

Oga,the registrar twice said replacement are done off-site.i challenge you to post your own page
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Proudlyomonna: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2023
Christistruth03:
grin

grin You no wan call Dele Igbo grin You know you have no other destiny than to shout and wail Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo all the days of your life till you go die enter grave grin
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by tesppidd: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2023
wrongnumber:

Its about not leaving a lacuna for the supreme court to leverage on.

Remember that Tinubu has the courts in Nigeria under his control and Atiku must do whatever he can to prove his case.

And anyone who thinks The registrar of CSU was not complicit should have a rethink.

Tinubu can bribe a dead man back to life.
True.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obanikoro, 16 Others To Testify Against Fayose / Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed / Godwin Emefiele Tells Buhari To Sell Off Nigeria's Oil Stakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.