Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues (34857 Views)

There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk / 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by garfield1: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
ah ah. What a big lie. Every school of repute and order keeps records for future references, and for cases like this. Even my primary school has my records to-date. If you're a graduate, go and check your alma mata. You'll certainly find your details and records.

Read page 32-34,the school said they do not keep records of those that requested for diplomas.therefore,you can't tell whether tinubu applied or not
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by LegallyBlunt: 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
garfield1:

Read page 32-34,the school said they do not keep records of those that requested for diplomas.therefore,you can't tell whether tinubu applied or not
That's different to actually awarding diplomas to those who rightfully earned it.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by TrumpDonald2: 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
garfield1:

Where inconsistencies or speculations appear in an evidence,the status quo remains son

The status quo is that the certificate presented to INEC by your thief is not from CSU. There's no speculation on that.
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by tesppidd: 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Let me put things in the right perspective, In america there are acrredited 3rd party vendors tied to the institutions/university.

There is no law or rule that stops any graduate or alummi from applying for a replacement certificate from 3rd party vendor by him/herself as long as the certificate is lost or damage
You can apply for replacement certficate from schools in US but most affected persons will rather apply to 3rd party vendor directly cos its cheaper.
Reno Omokri schooled abroad and those that school abroad have all clarified these things.
the Certificate itself is ceremonial what most employee (US) want to see is transcript.

3rd party vendors denotes Alternative here, what is the essence of an Alternative that requires "Default" in the equation. ??
Lol

But Tinubu's replacements had signatures and seals, am I wrong?

Are such third party vendor permitted to forge signatures and seals on the replacements as well?

In your America??
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by vivalavida(m): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jackiedemie:

It was a photocopied material which the lower side have been chop off.

It wasn't an original paper rather a photocopied that have been passing through over times in the reproduction of it.

Can you authenticate such material under oath?

As at the time that fake certificate was procured, the school said the signatories were not working with them. Even the CSU seal on the certificate is wrong. It is not a seal that was in use then. So it is not by saying it is something that has been photocopied many times.it is simply a forged certificate.
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by wrongnumber: 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
Funflipper:

But the waec certificate atiku submitted to i.ec does not have a date on it. Whybis nobody asking atiku to.come clean afterall they say those who seek equity must come with clean hands. Atiku's waec certificate is a confirmed forgery.

Take him to court.

Simple
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by vivalavida(m): 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
tesppidd:
Lol

Are such third party vendor permitted to forge signatures and seals on the replacements as well?

In your America??

They keep running around in circles like headless chickens all in a bid to defend the indefensible.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by vivalavida(m): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
garfield1:

Not true.csu said it is not before them so they cannot authenticate.they never said it is fake or forged

It is fake because the signatories on that certificate were not currently employed in csu when that oluwole certificate was forged.
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by garfield1: 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

The status quo is that the certificate presented to INEC by your thief is not from CSU. There's no speculation on that.

No sir.the registrar implied that it is likely from third parties.he didn't say it is not from them.he didn't say it was fake
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by garfield1: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
That's different to actually awarding diplomas to those who rightfully earned it.

They can't tell whether they awarded it to tinubu or not.so case closed
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by garfield1: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
vivalavida:

It is fake because the signatories on that certificate were not currently employed in csu when that oluwole certificate was forged.

That still does not make it fake as far as it was done off-site.the registrar never called it fake,he said it was consistent with similar certificates they have
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Shikini: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
Terrible.
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by ElSudani: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
Dele is known for dropping names. That is how he got famous in the first place.
Davido had to put him in his place.
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by juman(m): 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
Egbon dele is in pain. grin grin grin
Serious pain. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The man he supported lost again.
He cannot get appointment.

I notice anyone he supported lost election.
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by juman(m): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jagaban certificate is authentic as sky you can see, and as land we walk on.
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by GrandTempestPro: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
With "pass" in English and math, nobody can get admission into academia or other - Never! UNN must explain, por favor.
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by reddingtonblack: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
tesppidd:
Lol

In your America??

From the title "REPLACEMENT" cerificate common sense should tell the new certificate and the old must look alike

I read the CSU registrar transcript, maybe you should highlight where he specifically said the signature and seal were forged.
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Jackiedemie(m): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
vivalavida:

As at the time that fake certificate was procured, the school said the[b] signatories were not working with them. Even the CSU seal on the certificate is wrong. It is not a seal that was in use then.[/b] So it is not by saying it is something that has been photocopied many times.it is simply a forged certificate.

I thought this was explained in the affidavit that the registrar swore on oath as well as the disposition of the registrar.
Let me reminds you, he said the diploma will only have the signitory if those who are in office when the reordered was made. For instance, if the displacement of 1979 diploma is made today, it will only show the currently signitories of those currently working at CSU not those that were in 1979.

However, the one he submitted to INEC was issued to him in 1998 that's why it resemblance of those graduated in 1998 set. The registrar said alot of policies have been changed between 1979 till when he took over as CSU register. These include fonts, seal, etc.

On the contrary, the registrar never mentioned any word like forged either through his affidavit or disposition in Angela's office.

However, the registrar was right not to authenticate a photocopied document which part of its was chop off.

The BBC has done their investigation and agreed that it's not a forged document and I believe that to the fullest

Below are samples of diplomas used during the time Tinubu requested for his replacement then tell me where is the wrong seal emanated from as you claimed.

Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by excel101(m): 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
Don't worry very soon you guys will give up on this forgery issue and come up with another.....serial failures.
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by LegallyBlunt: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
garfield1:

They can't tell whether they awarded it to tinubu or not.so case closed
They can and they did. In fact, the guy had to go online for clarity because people were misinterpreting his words. Even BBC, after writing nonsense about his qualifications to support him, went back on their words using a disclaimer. Bro, if we're being honest, you think this way because of the profound, undisputed corruption in the country featuring bought justices and officials. In saner climes, he'd be long gone! Imagine an educated mind like yours defending him with all the facts before you.
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by tesppidd: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
reddingtonblack:

From the title "REPLACEMENT" cerificate common sense should tell the new certificate and the old must look alike

I read the CSU registrar transcript, maybe you should highlight where he specifically said the signature and seal were forged.
The CSU Registrar is neither an investigator nor a forensic expert.
There is no way you would expect him to categorically use the expression "forge"

All he owes us is to tell us the certificate did not come from them, which he did.

So if there were signatures on the replacement and someone is telling me the third party vendor does not need to liaise with CSU to produce replacement, then what do you call the signatures on the replacement?

Spiritually conjured signatures?

You guys are just ridiculous.

grin
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by moshino(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
wrongnumber:
I just don't like this noise.

Yes Tinubu forged it but in the court, matters are judged differently.

People on this forum know I am so against Tinubu and YES As I wrote, Tinubu is a criminal, a drug lord and I weep for Nigeria for having such a man in Aso Rock.

Nevertheless, has Atiku taken care of all loosed ends?

What if Tinubu says he got the certificate from a third party vendor and goes on to name one, how will Atiku counter this?

The supreme court is not where you go to start arguing nonsense. It is an appellant court and you must go there with all facts.

Festus Keyamo has given Atiku a head start nd Atiku in all his wisdom should know what to do.

Keyamo said and I quote...

"Atiku Should Find Third-Party Vendor Which Issued Chicago University Replacement Certificate To Tinubu, Get It To Deny Its Authenticity –Keyamo"

This is very crucial and not all these noise making by Dele momodu or Atiku.

I expect Atiku to have already asked CSU to give him the list of all the authorized third party vendors and also to have contacted all of them to deny issuing it and that will put Tinubu in a tight corner.

If the Supreme court accepts the evidence and Atiku flops this time again then he should just resign to his fate and I expect David Hudeyin in all his wisdom to know this better.

Furthermore, in the advent that the supreme court does not admit the evidence or rules in Tinubu's favour, they should still go ahead with the Criminal investigation and prosecution of Tinubu by making CSU revoke his degree as well as South West college cos he clearly forged the documents he used to gain admission into Darley college thereby rendering his degree at CSU non and void.

I feel like cursing every one instrumental to allowing this monumental criminal be in charge of Nigeria.

Arrant Nonsense!
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by TrumpDonald2: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
garfield1:

No sir.the registrar implied that it is likely from third parties.he didn't say it is not from them.he didn't say it was fake
Keep contradicting yourself. It's never easy to defend the the criminal. You can ask Keyamo.
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by garfield1: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Keep contradicting yourself. It's never easy to defend the the criminal. You can ask Keyamo.

Take your evidence to the supreme court along with an advance fine
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by uscofield: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
Someone please explain.

uscofield:
At what point does one seek for replacement certificate when the original is still in his school file?

i need clarity.
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by HRMK: 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
what is this one saying?a man that can never stand an election in the country!all he could do is running messages for his colleagues!let him just mention a single clean politician in the country?atiku had his #wasc name changed after 8yrs!how are we sure he sat for the examination?how are we sure he owns the certificate?what of his activities in CUSTOMS especially at IKEJA AIRPORT?it stinks to high heaves!WHAT A BIG SHAME!!
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Tranquill: 2:28am On Oct 15, 2023
wrongnumber:
I just don't like this noise.

Yes Tinubu forged it but in the court, matters are judged differently.

People on this forum know I am so against Tinubu and YES As I wrote, Tinubu is a criminal, a drug lord and I weep for Nigeria for having such a man in Aso Rock.

Nevertheless, has Atiku taken care of all loosed ends?

What if Tinubu says he got the certificate from a third party vendor and goes on to name one, how will Atiku counter this?

The supreme court is not where you go to start arguing nonsense. It is an appellant court and you must go there with all facts.

Festus Keyamo has given Atiku a head start nd Atiku in all his wisdom should know what to do.

Keyamo said and I quote...

"Atiku Should Find Third-Party Vendor Which Issued Chicago University Replacement Certificate To Tinubu, Get It To Deny Its Authenticity –Keyamo"

This is very crucial and not all these noise making by Dele momodu or Atiku.

I expect Atiku to have already asked CSU to give him the list of all the authorized third party vendors and also to have contacted all of them to deny issuing it and that will put Tinubu in a tight corner.

If the Supreme court accepts the evidence and Atiku flops this time again then he should just resign to his fate and I expect David Hudeyin in all his wisdom to know this better.

Furthermore, in the advent that the supreme court does not admit the evidence or rules in Tinubu's favour, they should still go ahead with the Criminal investigation and prosecution of Tinubu by making CSU revoke his degree as well as South West college cos he clearly forged the documents he used to gain admission into Darley college thereby rendering his degree at CSU non and void.

I feel like cursing every one instrumental to allowing this monumental criminal be in charge of Nigeria.

I disagree with the bolded. I think the problem is more of honest ignorance on the part of many Nigerians on how the American system works and also, deliberate misrepresentation by some people who ought to know but pretend not to due to sentiments and/or political alignments.

There’s no forgery here. The only thing that will show forgery is if there’re no third party vendors empowered by the school to deal with such things as replacement of lost diploma and other services or if the third party vendor that Tinubu claimed he got it from, denies that it is from them. I know for sure that in the US, Canada, UK etc organisations and even the various tiers of government empowers some private agencies or third parties to provide certain of their services to individuals on their behalf such as drivers license, health care and even criminal records certificates. Now because in Nigeria you get your police records directly from only the Nigerian police and no third party or intermediary, doesn’t mean that someone in the US or Canada who got his from a private company that is licensed to provide such, forged it.

It’s important for people to know that systems are different. Why would anyone forge something when he absolutely has no reason to? The school confirmed his attendance and graduation so on what basis would he then forge the certificate?
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by starz100: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2023
walex2:
Fani kayode is not talking again because he was expecting to be appointed as a minister. So he considered all his efforts during the campaign as wasted efforts
You have said it.Has ffk not diffended bad cases before.If he were appointed a minister or something, this matter is too small for him to put his mouth
Re: Dele Momodu Gives Reason For FFK's Silence On Tinubu's Certificate Issues by Kaytixy: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife / Dino Melaye Supports #EndSARS Protest, Recounts His Face Off With The Police / Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.