Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,362 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... (26933 Views)

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) / We Married As Virgins - Couple Who Welcomed Triplets After 25 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by cococandy(f): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
LOL.... 😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 After giving him "virginity" she also has to give him the morale needed to keep trying to be a better husband and father.... the demands never end, do they? undecided

Oh, yes! They are about to have their belongings thrown out on the streets but wait, she first has to have even more respect for him in order for him to be able to work and pay the bills like a sane husband should. grin
scary isn’t? The endless expectations

2 Likes

Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by Jamie1000: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
LOL.... mental health is everybody's Job yet the same you did not insist on this woman demanding the same level of empathy from her husband. Strange! undecided

It is not easy to be married under the economy as though somehow they were forced into marriage with 3 kids and so deserve pity? You are not serious at all. undecided

When you marry yours. You will see no pity .... Isha allah
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by Jamie1000: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
cococandy:
scary isn’t? The endless expectations

Once you marry... it's a continuous billing untill you die.
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jamie1000:
■ When you marry yours. You will see no pity .... Isha allah
Only stewpid folks depend on wishful thinking for success in life. undecided
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by maasoap(m): 8:42am On Oct 16, 2023
adanny01:

I have been in your husband's shoes and have refused to do a job my friends are doing and making money from.

It is obvious you are not contented with what life has given you and feel you deserve more.

My advice; your chastity is in the past, contentment should be your present, prayer and hope is what your future needs. Your husband needs a loving home and a caring wife to encourage him.

U have 3kids, I am sure you know someone that has tried but doesn't have kids. You have a husband, even as a broke guy, another woman would love to have him. Count your blessings and pray for more. Continue to be the foundation your husband stands on.

What if he gets money today and start womanising or marries another wife. What if you get money and lose your home. God knows what we don't. Maybe these challenges are to make your home solid and stable before success.

People like you have no business advising people at all. Lazy ass defending his fellow lazy ass. grin grin grin
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by Kobojunkie: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
maasoap:
■ People like you have no business advising people at all. Lazy ass defending his fellow lazy ass. grin grin grin
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by jaxxy(m): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2023
preshpraiz:
It's 2.47 am here but I can't sleep, I hardly sleep these days.

My whole world is crumbling.
I have been a regular guest here for awhile now but had to register this morning, I need somewhere to pour out my heart, somewhere to dump my frustrations.

I came from a good, not so rich home but my parents were so hardworking.I had a good moral upbringing, went to tertiary institution and graduated with good grades.

While in school, I never had a boy friend though I had a lot of "chykers", never went clubbing, didn't socialize much.

Few months to the end of my NYSC, I met my husband. We got talking and boom, I fell in love with him. He is my ideal man....he doesn't drink nor smoke, gentle and soft spoken.

He wasn't earning much but it didn't bother me. I believe in working hard and growing with my man.

Now my regrets...
* The "angel" I married has refused to get a job after losing the last one during COVID 19.

He said he can never work in a private company again. His target is multinationals.

I encouraged him to pick up a job with private company while hoping for a bigger fish at least to support in taking care of the needs at home but he said no.

I'm left with taking care of our 3 kids, feeding, school fees and virtually every need at home. All he does is press phone, gamble and sleep.

Now our rent is due, no money.
I married as a virgin, married for love and not money, work my ass off, doing so many side hustle to shoulder the expenses at home. I'm tired. I regret all these.

When I see my "unserious" classmates on social media and sometimes offline, I weep. See them living large. I thought all the sacrifices I made way back will pay off now.
I have made up my mind that if he doesn't fix the rent, I will move back to my parent's house.

Kindly feel free to advise or bash me. Tankio

u married a man who doesn't know he must provide for his family no matter how small, who is not ambitious, determined or realistic. Has no realistic future plans or how to grow and improve with his family. If u must marry a struggling man u must know his plans I mean exact plans and he must be totally open to sharing them with u and carrying u along at each step and levels to assure u he is not a clown or scam.

u married for love bt not with the right sense of judgement.

That was ur mistake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family / What Becomes Of Kids In Orphanages When They Grow Up? / I Messed Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.