Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... (26896 Views)

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) / We Married As Virgins - Couple Who Welcomed Triplets After 25 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, if the family does not advise the man, the man has no reason whatsoever to change at all? More importantly, how does the advice given, maybe today, translate to income and rent tomorrow since OP said rent is already past due? undecided

2. So, advice that can help her is for her to call up his family to ask them to pay the rent for them or for them to call up her husband and advise him now to go get a job so that at the end of several months they can get money for already overdue rent? undecided

You claim not to understand how I reason yet I am wondering if you reason at all. undecided
With all this your talk up and down, what do you think is good for her to do.
From your response, l will know the type of person l am exchanging words with.
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:
■ With all this your talk up and down, what do you think is good for her to do.
From your response, l will know the type of person l am exchanging words with.
Op and her 3 kids are about to become homeless, so unless the man's family is going to f0ck over money to pay the rent, it doesnt behoove OP to go contacting before taking clear and decisive action which is to move her children to her parent's home so they are spared the devastation of watching their belongings being cast out into the streets. undecided

Unlike you, I actually look for meaningful resolutions to obvious issues. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Op and her 3 kids are about to become homeless, so unless the man's family is going to f0ck over money to pay the rent, it doesnt behoove OP to go contacting before taking clear and decisive action which is to move her children to her parent's home so they are spared the devastation of watching their belongings being cast out into the streets. undecided

Unlike you, I actually look for meaningful resolutions to obvious issues. undecided
But you should have provided your own advice like this as l have done my own and allow OP to decide.
You now carry the matter for head as if me and you want collect award on best advice
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by Kobojunkie: 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:
■ But you should have provided your own advice like this as l have done my own and allow OP to decide.
You now carry the matter for head as if me and you want collect award on best advice
I did. Simply pointing out how unreasonable it is to ask her to call up his family to give a grown-arsed man advise before she moves her children out of "harm's" way. undecided
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by austinvizy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
Really sad, but wisdom is profitable to direct. Leaving the man will not solve the problem. What about the welfare of your kids...
The best you can do in this situation is to encourage him with love, let him understand that its really hard on you already, he should try and take up other jobs to support the home at least. Lastly, pray for him, it changes situation too.
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I did. Simply pointing out how unreasonable it is to ask her to call up his family to give a grown-arsed man advise before she moves her children out of "harm's" way. undecided
What if doesn't take your advice,
The way your talking as if your advice must be taken, na WA for u o
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

What if doesn't take your advice,
The way your talking as if your advice must be taken, na WA for u o
What part of that is my issue? undecided
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
austinvizy:
■ Really sad, but wisdom is profitable to direct. Leaving the man will not solve the problem. What about the welfare of your kids...
The best you can do in this situation is to encourage him with love, let him understand that its really hard on you already, he should try and take up other jobs to support the home at least.
■ Lastly, pray for him, it changes situation too.
For 3 years, the welfare of the kids have not been tops on the man's mind, according to OP. But you suggest she continue to drag him along for the very welfare of same kids. How so? undecided

As expected. You are more interested in passing on another delusion to OP than giving her advice for her current problem. lipsrsealed
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by yinkeys(m): 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Who lied to you virginity makes you meek? grin
Was an analogy
You hurriedly replied my post without reading the entire thing properly
I guess you don’t comprehend context

1 Like

Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by Kobojunkie: 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
yinkeys:

Was an analogy
You hurriedly replied my post without reading the entire thing properly
I guess you don’t comprehend context
Analogy? More like you lifted a statement out of context only to suggest that since evil prevails the statement must not have been true. Terrible logic. undecided

" The meek" in the context of the Gospel from which you lifted the statement from refers rather to those who would trust and obey the teachings and commandments of God, God's Law aka Jesus Christ, in the Kingdom of God. That statement has nothing to do with the Op or this here. undecided
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by REALretep(m): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Do you even begin to understand what it means to quote something out of context? undecided

2. Marriage has never been a problem. Rather, the problem here is the many lies you lot tell of marriage using the many mentions of God to deceive people. OP's thread is clearly evidence of some of those lies. Atheists have even better marriages than you folks with your many delusions since they approach it from a logical standpoint which works in tandem with the real world, something that cannot be said of the many delusions you lost weave around your marriages. undecided
Glad to hear that we both at least seem to agree that marriage is a good thing based on your bolded statement above.

I still maintain that you clearly misunderstood the Bible verses you quoted earlier or you mischievously quoted them knowing fully well your interpretations were completely out of context.

There may be lies told by folks who believe in God...I agree with you on that. And there may also be many failed marriages involving folks who believe in God. That is also very correct.

But also there are many truths told by folks who believe in God and there are also many successful and fruitful marriages involving folks who believe in God.

There are also atheists who may have successful and fruitful marriages and also atheists whose marriages have failed.

It therefore depends on where you focus your mind on... whether the cup is half-filled or half-empty.

And lastly, your comment on "logic working in tandem with the real world" is inherently faulty as humans naturally don't use logic all the time because of our capacity for emotions/feelings and spiritual inclinations.
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by juman(m): 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
Many men are lazy.
Yes.
Why should a man that called himself husband and father wake up and do nothing?
That man is very useless idioti.
He has to work hard to pay bills.
He should know he must provide for himself and the young children.

Lazy men should know:
You cant stay idle waiting for mana to fall from heaven.
You should not stay doing nothing expecting your wife to bring food, even if she get it from her man friend.
Oh, that kind of man is really useless.

1 Like

Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
REALretep post=126403207■ [size=8pt:
Glad to hear that we both at least seem to agree that marriage is a good thing based on your bolded statement above.
I still maintain that you clearly misunderstood the Bible verses you quoted earlier or you mischievously quoted them knowing fully well your interpretations were completely out of context.
There may be lies told by folks who believe in God...I agree with you on that. And there may also be many failed marriages involving folks who believe in God. That is also very correct. But also there are many truths told by folks who believe in God and there are also many successful and fruitful marriages involving folks who believe in God.
■ There are also atheists who may have successful and fruitful marriages and also atheists whose marriages have failed. It therefore depends on where you focus your mind on... whether the cup is half-filled or half-empty.

■ And lastly, your comment on "logic working in tandem with the real world" is inherently faulty as humans naturally don't use logic all the time because of our capacity for emotions/feelings and spiritual inclinations.
[/size]
Stop lying thinking you are fooling when all you are doing is revealing your own ignorance. undecided

2. The successes they claim are no different from many of those you pretend came to you lot by way of God, all lies. undecided

3. Humans are born into a world of laws. That some humans adopt delusions in place of the logical laws before them does not change the fact of things in any way. undecided
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by juman(m): 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
OP should move back to her parents house when the house rent expire.
The man has to look for job and be able to pay bills before she move back to live with him.

Many husbands are lazy ash husband.
Their children are called children of living dead man.
Their father is living but useless man.

2 Likes

Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by juman(m): 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
This topic is emotional.
I have seen numerous unserious husbands.
Its common thing.
That why they say father is father of all, but mother is the mother of her children.
Many on this forum were trained by their mothers.

Oh man:
Man MUST work.
Go and get money to pay your bills.

Many of her friends she sees on social media and physically maybe patching things up.
Anytime I discuss with anybody, I expect the person to add at least some little lies.

1 Like

Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by rezky(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
socialmediaman:

Is she better off alone? Can she handle the responsibility of childcare while also working? When the kids grow up, who will be the figure for them?

That question should be directed to the lazy man who call himself a husband., if the woman leave the children with the man and go away., "will that man be able to take responsibility of the childcare?*

The woman is better off by far., she works, make money for herself and take responsibility of the home since the husband lose his job...so she can do better than a man who is waiting on one multinational job that is yet to come.

He should be responsible and considerate enough to get something doing, make little money and support the woman till he get the multinational job he so desire. The woman is not asking for too much here...you too reason am now

2 Likes

Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by Brokeness(m): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kemadealadire:

Let me know when you wake up from the dream🤨

Change your thinking grin
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by EWIN(m): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
He is rich,,good and he doesn't drink,,,u entered his life,,,he became poor,,, started drinking and gambling,,,,,if He is my brother I will jail you..you have finished this man life....
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
luminouz:

Bullshiiit advice from a single woman!!! grin

Kunle, so at your old age you still don't have sense? Quite unfortunate.

4 Likes

Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by Virusvetty: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Leave God and His mention out of your rubbish. undecided

God of the Bible cursed marriage and childbearing in Genesis 3 vs 16, and Jesus Christ equally said that the marriages of men are not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. But your pastors will not tell you this part because their businesses depend on you staying with the many delusions surrounding marriage today. undecided
God will help you
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by sonofthunder: 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
yeldey:

Lol, this OP is Man disguised as a woman with 3 kids.

He is the person who needs a job in a Multinational lol.

He knows women get sympathy and favour easily, especially when he decides to manipulate us being a supposed Virgin.

Check his profile, he registered the account today.

So many fake people online!!!

Lol

Part of the reason I responded the way I did. The story sounded a little cooked up. I didn't even check the profile self.
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by sonofthunder: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
Wujio:

It is hypocrisy to only touch areas the woman needs to work upon leaving the lack of finances and the man out of it totally. Do you have partial blindness?

I didn't see you say a man who doesn't take care of his home is worse than an infidel and suggesting that the man like a true father should do should hunt for any kind of job. You bashed the woman toning down her goodness because you want women to appear guilty. A man that doesn't take care of his home is an infidel

Let's stop putting women in horrible state please

You are clearly short sighted hence you cannot see what I'm driving at.

Besides if she's honest to respond, I will give her the best advice and support I can offer but till then.......
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by sonofthunder: 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Why is her virginity more important to you than her gambling, lazy king?

Why is the only thing you can come up with cheating? A woman who has a lazy husband should have her virginity or vagina monitored by you when she says she has a problem with her unmotivated husband, yet you ask why she mentioned her virginity?

Why is your second paragraph as unhelpful a solution as you could come up with as your last paragraph?

Surely you would have a lot to preach if it were the husband with this matter.

Mr./Miss/Mrs. I too know, go and read the op well before quoting me. The op is self righteous, story sounds cooked up.

Sometimes you make sure something is genuine before responding to issues people bring up. So many people are clout chasers. Someone just check the profile self and said op is a man and the best you can do is throw jabs at me

Her virginity is an issue because she seem not to know why she chose to preserve it.

She thinks it's better she lived as a hoe in here younger years rather than being chaste. You also think about that.

The man was working and providing/supporting until he lost the job.... Read her statement, she looked down on the man's earnings maybe even mocked him self but will never tell you that...... She said her man swore to never work for private company again...... You think say na small frustration be that?
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by adanny01(m): 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You sat without a job or income for 3 whole years while your wife had to carry the load that is you and the kids all by herself for all that time? shocked shocked shocked

2. Women dey see things in marriage for real! So basically, because some other woman could be willing to carry him as her load, she should hold onto him as a load instead? undecided

3. The worst of it all is God, who made clear that marriage has nothing to do with His Kingdom, is always being roped into it all by those without a conscience. undecided

Kobojunkie!!! The moniker says all.

I hope your mother is safe, pls spare her.
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by sonofthunder: 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
nedekid:

As per your first question or statement, she is trying to say she did it all by the book, ie the proper way.

Going by the book, she needs to be ready to work it out with her husband...... The proper way has never been easy oh...... The highway to "hell" is wide and smooth.
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by Wujio: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
sonofthunder:

You are clearly short sighted hence you cannot see what I'm driving at.

Besides if she's honest to respond, I will give her the best advice and support I can offer but till then.......

Treat the hypocrisy in you before you give people advice. You need it more
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by phemmyfour: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
preshpraiz:
It's 2.47 am here but I can't sleep, I hardly sleep these days.

My whole world is crumbling.
I have been a regular guest here for awhile now but had to register this morning, I need somewhere to pour out my heart, somewhere to dump my frustrations.

I came from a good, not so rich home but my parents were so hardworking.I had a good moral upbringing, went to tertiary institution and graduated with good grades.

While in school, I never had a boy friend though I had a lot of "chykers", never went clubbing, didn't socialize much.

Few months to the end of my NYSC, I met my husband. We got talking and boom, I fell in love with him. He is my ideal man....he doesn't drink nor smoke, gentle and soft spoken.

He wasn't earning much but it didn't bother me. I believe in working hard and growing with my man.

Now my regrets...
* The "angel" I married has refused to get a job after losing the last one during COVID 19.

He said he can never work in a private company again. His target is multinationals.

I encouraged him to pick up a job with private company while hoping for a bigger fish at least to support in taking care of the needs at home but he said no.

I'm left with taking care of our 3 kids, feeding, school fees and virtually every need at home. All he does is press phone, gamble and sleep.

Now our rent is due, no money.
I married as a virgin, married for love and not money, work my ass off, doing so many side hustle to shoulder the expenses at home. I'm tired. I regret all these.

When I see my "unserious" classmates on social media and sometimes offline, I weep. See them living large. I thought all the sacrifices I made way back will pay off now.
I have made up my mind that if he doesn't fix the rent, I will move back to my parent's house.

Kindly feel free to advise or bash me. Tankio
Marrying as a virgin isn't a yardstick for a successful marriage. Virginity is a bragging right before marriage not in marriage.

In marriage, you need sexual, emotional and financial stability.

Your marriage is suffering from financial stability
Your man's frustration had a lot to do with losing his first job. Unfortunately, hes on the path of destruction by embracing betting. He has lost the WILL to continue fighting. If he doesn't quit, it ll be a big obstacle in your marriage. Seek help from friends and family, that's the way out.
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
Virusvetty:
God will help you
God helps me but God is not the author of the lies you told. undecided
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by nedekid: 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
sonofthunder:

Going by the book, she needs to be ready to work it out with her husband...... The proper way has never been easy oh...... The highway to "hell" is wide and smooth.
Abi..
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by BRATISLAVA: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
sonofthunder:

Mr./Miss/Mrs. I too know, go and read the op well before quoting me. The op is self righteous, story sounds cooked up.

Sometimes you make sure something is genuine before responding to issues people bring up. So many people are clout chasers. Someone just check the profile self and said op is a man and the best you can do is throw jabs at me

Her virginity is an issue because she seem not to know why she chose to preserve it.

She thinks it's better she lived as a hoe in here younger years rather than being chaste. You also think about that.

The man was working and providing/supporting until he lost the job.... Read her statement, she looked down on the man's earnings maybe even mocked him self but will never tell you that...... She said her man swore to never work for private company again...... You think say na small frustration be that?

Vaginometer.

Once a woman is facing challenges in her marriage, it must mean she wants a license to cheat.

Her husband isn't frustrated. He's evil. And later men will say that once a woman starts footing bills she begins to announce it. When they got married where in the Nigerian marriage rules is she supposed to foot everything? For a man to be comfortable being an infidel and watching his family sink, he is unbelievably evil. What stops him from working like his wife does?

Gambling with what money? That's a frustrated man?

She mentioned her virginity because it has to do with her beliefs and her experiences. She chose to be a virgin believing in love, thinking it would mean she would have a good marriage and successful life. That's why she's mentioning it and how her promiscuous friends seem to have it better. So clearly she knows why she decided to be one. Yet you traced her mentioning it because she wants to cheat and that is repulsive. Vaginometer.
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by 99thEnemy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
sonofthunder:

So what's the connection between virginity and your current predicament? Or you are in search of a pity party to encourage you to go and cheat?

Typically, when we have a problem, we need the best solution and not the best solution we can come up with.

Moving back to your parents is not a bad solution but do you think there could be better solutions you need to explore?
Local Man is also confused. 🤔
Re: Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... by BRATISLAVA: 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
juman:
Many men are lazy.
Yes.
Why should a man that called himself husband and father wake up and do nothing?
That man is very useless idioti.
He has to work hard to pay bills.
He should know he must provide for himself and the young children.

Lazy men should know:
You cant stay idle waiting for mana to fall from heaven.
You should not stay doing nothing expecting your wife to bring food, even if she get it from her man friend.
Oh, that kind of man is really useless.

Honestly, the sort of lazy men we read about on the forum is a disgrace to those who keep posting and asking what women bring to the table in marriages.

How can a man gamble and play games while he has children that need a meal and home?

Oh well, he has a productive hard working wife. Everything is sorted. He's the head of the home, the king, the prize, heaven and earth in flesh. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By 50-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Gives Birth In Guinea / Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents / Amazing Instagram Couple Transformation #10YearsChallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.