Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi (15601 Views)

"Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi / 2023 Presidency: Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Is Fit - Tunde Odesola / Supreme Court Sacks Mustapha Usman As Lawmaker. "Forged Credentials & NYSC" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by StOla: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2023
slivertongue:

More than anything, though, he swore an affidavit in real time to legalize this change of name. The same can’t be said for Bola Tinubu whom we’ve learned was initially known as Lamidi Amoda Sangodele.

Is Affidavit of 1973 real-time for 1965?

2 Likes

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by DMerciful(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2023
Tinubu is a certified fraud and you know it. If you can explain how he finished from Govt college Lagos in 1070 then i'll believe he is genuine
StOla:

You be mumu.

Where did he mention that the replacement was issued on June 27 1979?

He said the replacement that he applied for in the 1990s was dated June 27 1979.

Is issued and dated the same meaning?

Why do you like confusing yourselves like there is some reward for it?

Please be calming down on this idiocy.

Have some mercy for your own brain.

Haba!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by treesun: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2023
Nlfpmod, who do you believe!
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Dreambeat: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2023
treesun:
By Farooq A.

That's a problematic claim. "With all the rights, honors, and privileges pertaining thereto" is a fixed phrase that appears on
This issue has demonstrated to me in starkly dramatic terms how partisan blinders can distort people's perception of reality. When people so badly want something to be true, but it turns out to be untrue, they choose to hang on to the most absurd apophenic hallucinations (i.e., seeing predetermined patterns from a chaos of unrelated phenomena) they can invoke to validate their preconceptions. I've studied and taught this phenomenon for years but had never seen it manifest on a mass scale like this.

The only new thing that will change the conversation is a foolproof revelation that Tinubu didn't meet graduation requirements and was issued a fraudulent transcript that said he did—after the fact—by dodgy university officials. That would establish the legal basis for forgery. Given what I am now reading about the school, I won’t be shocked if this happens. So, I think the answer to the puzzle isn't on the surface; it's beneath the surface. Only deep investigation can unearth it

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/10/neither-tinubu-nor-atiku-forged.html
This part choke Kperogi's spin of the obvious truth. If Tinubu from the this part if the document did not complete his requisite exam, how did he graduate? Can Kperogi explain to us

1 Like

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Christistruth03: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Dreambeat: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2023
Paraman:
Yes, I was looking for the word forgery. If the school didn't say he forged the certificate, then he didn't forge it
No need to go back and forth with you. You are obviously one of those I was talking about. You will all meet your Waterloo one day. It may take time, but surely it will happen, Sella!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Paraman: 10:33am On Oct 14, 2023
Dreambeat:
No need to go back and forth with you. You are obviously one of those I was talking about. You will all meet your Waterloo one day. It may take time, but surely it will happen, Sella!
You're not ready to accept the truth even though is staring right at you

4 Likes

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Jackiedemie(m): 10:36am On Oct 14, 2023
Dreambeat:
what did he me by 'CSU cannot authenticate tinubu's certificate'? Were you searching for the word forgery? My bother/sister make una fear God na

It was a photocopied material which the lower side have been chop off.

It wasn't an original paper rather a photocopied that have been passing through over times in the reproduction of it.

Can you authenticate such material under oath?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by MissWords: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2023
Dey play
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Dreambeat: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2023
Jackiedemie:

It was a photocopied material which the lower side have been chop off.

It wasn't an original paper rather a photocopied that have been passing through over times in the reproduction of it.

Can you authenticate such material under oath?
Have you read the deposition? Was that chopped off part the only part of the document that made it unable to be authenticated. You are all coming from the same whatsapp group. your mission is only to change the narrative and deceive the gullible. Make una continue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2023
How do you know
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by TruthsFM: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2023
treesun:
By Farooq A. Kperogi

wetin the doubled mouth Farouk dey talk again. Nigerians knows the truths now
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Adeolajude(m): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2023
Ojoro council..Let someone throw free ball so we can continue..yeye old people
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Igbek76: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2023
Feintline:
There is no grammar to modify criminality.
Tinubu forged the certificate he tendered to inec.
CSU publicly denied the certificate tendered to inec. CSU boldly said it did not come from them.
Infact , tinubu not only engaged in forgery. His documents reveal identity theft, false informations like the so called government college, discrepancies in age, etc. So much criminalities.

Tinubu himself, in Chatham house before the election told the world that he has received his " replacement certificate" from CSU.
CSU under oath said , we did not issue him.

Any person trying to dilute or cover these criminalities is also a criminal.
Mr kperogi, I advice you keep quiet else we officially baptize you as a criminal accomplice.

You are definitely one of the illiterates the article is referring to.
Gbajue......419 Igbos/LP social media senseless mob.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Godwin4444: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2023
Feintline:
CSU publicly denied the certificate tendered to inec. CSU boldly said it did not come from them.
Infact , tinubu not only engaged in forgery. His documents reveal identity theft, false informations like the so called government college, discrepancies in age, etc. So much criminalities.

Tinubu himself, in Chatham house before the election told the world that he has received his " replacement certificate" from CSU.

Mr kperogi, I advice you keep quiet else we officially baptize you as a criminal accomplice.
u igbos hold on to anything no matter how stupid it makes u look

That’s y u still told people buhari was cloned without knowing d meaning of cloning

7 Likes

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by SmartyPants(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2023
Dreambeat:
This part choke Kperogi's spin of the obvious truth. If Tinubu from the this part if the document did not complete his requisite exam, how did he graduate? Can Kperogi explain to us

Not that I agree or disagree with Kperogi who, in my opinion, really is a busybody, but you can see that he is substantially in agreement with you. The Uni said he graduated so that is not in question, however, according to Kperogi, how he graduated is in issue.

I say this to really just advise that you learn to take your time and process things instead of attacking at the slightest trigger.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by qtx(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2023
treesun:
By Farooq A. Kperogi

Kperogi, abeg rest. too much grammer trying to cover the obvious. The world knows what is happening despite the jargons. Let the court use her wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Proudlyomonna: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehe

They will still come to cry again that Tinubu's certificate was forged.

From one propaganda to another because one dullard from Agulu lost the election.

Guy but na Atiku dey fire the criminal Tinubu na grin is Atiku from Agulu?? grin grin

You hardly ever make sense grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Godwin4444: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu is a certified fraud and you know it. If you can explain how he finished from Govt college Lagos in 1070 then i'll believe he is genuine
so since u have been defeated in the csu issue, igbos next propaganda now is to move to secondary school result

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by NaijaCowFarm: 11:02am On Oct 14, 2023
We found the original certificate grin grin grin

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Poll23: 11:02am On Oct 14, 2023
StOla:

Someone should translate the bolded text to Igbo language, so that certain people with mental handicap can understand it better.

Irrespective of language used in translating it they'll not accept, people that believed Buhari was cloned.. they're monumental mental handicap which can never be reversed

5 Likes

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by 9gerian: 11:05am On Oct 14, 2023
The article is long but here is the major point raised:

People who have an emotional investment in the idea that Tinubu "forged" a diploma that he validly earned (which is ridiculously excessive legal literalism to begin with) leave out that context and make it seem as if the registrar's words are an inviolable article of faith and not a conditional, context-dependent response to a specific question about a specific photocopied document that doesn't reflect all the features of diplomas CSU issued in 1998 BECAUSE of photocopying.

This issue has demonstrated to me in starkly dramatic terms how partisan blinders can distort people's perception of reality. When people so badly want something to be true, but it turns out to be untrue, they choose to hang on to the most absurd apophenic hallucinations (i.e., seeing predetermined patterns from a chaos of unrelated phenomena) they can invoke to validate their preconceptions. I've studied and taught this phenomenon for years but had never seen it manifest on a mass scale like this.

Feintline:

1 Like

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Racoon(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2023
This is another ridiculous angle to this entire story. Let the persons concern sue CSU or Tinubu first. This scandal is never going to end soon.
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by LZAA: 11:07am On Oct 14, 2023
What sort of rubbish did i just read??
Who misplaces certificate thrice?
Smh🤨

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by JetApartment: 11:09am On Oct 14, 2023
treesun:
By Farooq A. Kperogi

Even a professor is confused when defending Tinubu grin grin grin

CSU said the copy submitted to INEC isn't theirs but professor said it isn't forged, what kind of fvckery is this? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Maize247(f): 11:09am On Oct 14, 2023
This man is not a consistent analyst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by emkz: 11:09am On Oct 14, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Tinubu will continue to be a global embarrassment to Nigeria, unless he resigns honorably.

Every unbiased mind knows Tinubu is not innocent of forgery. Only issue is providing sufficient evidence to establish forgery in our compromised Supreme Court. And we all know winning in court doesn't necessarily prove you are innocent.

Let Tinubu even start by doing a basic introduction of himself to Nigerians viz his biodata and background education.

Or is he an Akudaya from Jupiter?

If you look up and claim to see soil and look down and claim to see the sky, you are mentally ill.

If after all explanations and clarifications from the school and other unbiased authorities that there was no forgery and you still unscrupulously insist there was, YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL.

Few days ago was mental health awareness day. Many of you supported someone who takes advise from a mad man. Many of you are completely mad with the way you argue rubbish over what you are not qualified to discuss.

7 Likes

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by gigabyte13: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2023
Hundeyin abi didinrin Yi
Don scam Atiku and the GBAJUE MOVEMENT
Dis guy too smart.........
When he see say, APC don drag Atiku leg join matter,
Baba quickly dey retrogress......
🤣😅😂😅😂🤣🤣😂😅
🤣🤣😂😅😂😂🤣🤣🤣
To scam the LABOURERS PARTY
Na e easy pass....
Just tell Dem, one obvious lies about the president.....
Dem go carry the matter tell their unborn babies.....
What is the definition of ZOMBIES AGAIN...

2 Likes

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by ayo291: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2023
Only deluded invidual thinks that a former senator, 2 times governor of lagos did not graduate from CSU.
treesun:
By Farooq A. Kperogi

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by JetApartment: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2023
StOla:

Someone should translate the bolded text to Igbo language, so that certain people with mental handicap can understand it better.

What did I just read?

"CSU diploma replacements from the 1990s are exactly the same except for the missing logo in Tinubu’s copy as a result of photocopying."

Just look at what a professor has turned into after collecting bribe to defend rubbish...A professor telling us a photocopying machine has the ability to erase an entire logo.

I already lost respect for this dude named kperoji...damn money can really make people say stvpid things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by mozona(m): 11:19am On Oct 14, 2023
I am only sure of one who forged result.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Godwin Obaseki Escapes Assassination In Edo / 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg / Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.