Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi (15589 Views)

"Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi / 2023 Presidency: Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Is Fit - Tunde Odesola / Supreme Court Sacks Mustapha Usman As Lawmaker. "Forged Credentials & NYSC" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Majesty7: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2023
Dreambeat:
I don't need to argue with you or anyone. I obviously have nothing to lose, trust me, but go into a quiet place. Be there alone and search your conscience, take your time, and read through the deposition and read the accompanying documents with an unbiased mind. Forget all you have been reading or listening to on social media because most are there to deceive the gullible. You will come up with the answer to the question you asked.

Just shut up
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Cajal(m): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
Feintline:
There is no grammar to modify criminality.
Tinubu forged the certificate he tendered to inec.
CSU publicly denied the certificate tendered to inec. CSU boldly said it did not come from them.
Infact , tinubu not only engaged in forgery. His documents reveal identity theft, false informations like the so called government college, discrepancies in age, etc. So much criminalities.

Tinubu himself, in Chatham house before the election told the world that he has received his " replacement certificate" from CSU.
CSU under oath said , we did not issue him.

Any person trying to dilute or cover these criminalities is also a criminal.
Mr kperogi, I advice you keep quiet else we officially baptize you as a criminal accomplice.
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by aviara: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2023
This professor Kpogre is such a criminal than I thought. So the issue is no more about the certificate been mere ceremonial which can be designed to your taste and issued by a third party vendor.

This professor of criminality is trying to change the narrative by saying he "thinks" ( he is not even sure of what he his saying) Tinubu was issued his certificate multiple times...in 1979, 1990 and 2000. He can't even state the specific dates by giving the specific month and day for each replacement.

Lastly, if Tinubu actually lost his original certificate and only had photocopy why didn't he approach CSU himself to request for replacement instead of sending his lawyers to CSU to authenticate the photocopy of his certificate.

Professor, your apologies for your initial article in which you claimed Tinubu was just careless for forging his own certificate is not accepted because carelessness and criminality can never be the same.

Irrespective of all the perspective you chose to deceive gullible minds your opinion can not be weightier than the deposition by the current CSU registrar in which he categorically said under oath that the certificate Tinubu submitted is not from CSU. Case closed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Myer(m): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
treesun:
By Farooq A. Kperogi

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/10/neither-tinubu-nor-atiku-forged.html

This is professional investigative journalism.
This social media age has its pros and cons.

1. It has decentralised journalism making any one with a device and Internet to play in the journalism industry.

2. Unfortunately this has created room for both professional and unprofessional journalists to gain access without submitting to professional institutions that approve/certify and penalize journalists and regulate information dissemination.

3. This has exposed the audience/masses to information which is subject to misinformation and disinformation. The imoort od whoch is that anyone with a platform and an agenda can present unverified information and the untrained masses/audience run with it as if it were credible information.

4. This is the downside of freedom of speech/information. Which also comes with its pros and cons. The question ergo becomes, Do the pros outweigh the cons and should speech/information be regulated? And to what degree?

5. Thanks for Fact-checkers like the BBC Disinformation team, Mr Kperogi and others.
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by IkeAnumudu: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
Feintline:
CSU publicly denied the certificate tendered to inec. CSU boldly said it did not come from them.
Infact , tinubu not only engaged in forgery. His documents reveal identity theft, false informations like the so called government college, discrepancies in age, etc. So much criminalities.

Tinubu himself, in Chatham house before the election told the world that he has received his " replacement certificate" from CSU.

Mr kperogi, I advice you keep quiet else we officially baptize you as a criminal accomplice.

CHILD OF HATE, weep on!

Since you live a life of lies, may LIES never depart from you and your descendants after you. May the LIES you live by, always stand against you and your descendants after you.

May others always bear false witness against you and your children all the days of your lives.

It’s only if you’re telling the truth in this case that those curses will not wreck your life and your descendants’!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Deepthoughts: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
[quote author=treesun post=126393212]By Farooq A. Kperogi

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/10/neither-tinubu-nor-atiku-forged.html[/quotep]what the hell is FBI waiting for, release the gaddamn files n let all this sugar coating stop once n for all.
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by 2BabaNairaland: 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
Speak for yourself. I have brain to think for myself.

Tinubu forged his certificates, shikena.

treesun:
By Farooq A. Kperogi

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by shaqhead: 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
ganisucks:

Leave this incompetent supposed educationist. They think they are playing ten-ten. Their eyes go soon clear pass 4k. The one that will make dem shut up and pee their pants is on the way. You want to fight seeEyeHey with this kind of nonsense. Them go know soon.
You and this your boring boring statements sef...seeEyeHey ni, EyeSeeSee ko grin grin. Where is the "white bearded one" in all of this? Lol...u go just dey write hilarious rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Deepthoughts: 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
treesun:
By Farooq A. Kperogi

All this long grammar without mentioning the GCE RESULT of 1970!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by StOla: 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
JetApartment:

Start by explaining to us why he left a certificate in his file at CSU according to the registra but choose to get a replacement through "third party" when all he could have just done is to tell his school to mail the one in his file.

If the certificate is still in his file then he never lost any and wouldn't need a replacement for what wasn't lost in the first place...Telling the world he lost his certificate because the military destroyed his properties is a big fat lie.

You mean the replacement certificate from 2022?

He already has the 1997 copy that was at that same time recently sent back to the school for certification. Maybe he already submitted the 1997 copy for the purpose the 2022 copy was made, so need for it any longer.

Stop confusing yourself with the 1979 original copy that was lost, with the 2022 copy the school still have in their file.

At no point did the school ever claim they still had his 1979 original certificate or that he did not collect his 1979 original certificate.

You are the one confusing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Igahbarr: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
Mr. Kperogi is acting like Mr. Farouk Lawal who was the chairman of 'Integrity Group then at the House of Rep. Mr. Farouk was made the head of the committee to probe companies involved in shading importation of fuel. He compiled the list of the companies which included a company owned by Mr. Otedola. Mr. Farouk submitted the list to the House but after the submission, Mr. Otedola called Farouk aside and gave him $6k as a bribe to remove the name of his company. After collecting the money, he came back to the House and told them he made a 'mistake' by including the name Mr. Otedola's company in the list.

Mr. Kperogi is toiling the same line. He should be very careful.
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by 2BabaNairaland: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
God bless you for standing on the truth. Let whosoever want to change the narrative to know that I have brain and I can think for myself.
Tinubu forged all his certificates, shikena.

Feintline:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by aviara: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
Why is Tinubu always misplacing his certificates? His he that careless? Prof Kperogi is this how you or anyone you know misplace their certificate everytime?

Tinubu is a master strategist in criminality. Just let the CSU or FBI do a thorough investigation and his criminality will be in public glare.
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Agunesinjaweola: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:

You mean their lost manhood πŸ˜€
Obi supporters train πŸš‚ will roast Kperogi in Suya today and will bring a document to prove Tinubu bribed the Professor and the BBC.

Make I siddon look πŸ₯ΊπŸ™„
Ola9ja23:
IPOBidients will roast this one alive πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

The 10th deadliest terrorists no dey joke with their lost mandate πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜€
You mean their lost manhood πŸ˜€
Obidiiots train πŸš‚ will roast Kperogi in Suya today and will bring a document to prove Tinubu bribed the Professor and the BBC.

Make I siddon look πŸ₯ΊπŸ™„
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
Farooq has been bought long time ago
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by shaqhead: 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
Dreambeat:
This Kperogi guy is obviously a criminal. All the gibberish he wrote here are obvious testament to this. This guys are hell bent on deceiving those who don't read or who don't have discerning mind. How can human be this selfish. You see white and call it black just for a few cash. You betray your conscience. If it the USA where he lives, would tinubu in all good conscience still be on that seat. The only solution to all this madness is a revolution not by democracy. People have to stand up and fight for their future and the future of their next generation. Because some few hundreds in a country of over 200 million are determined to continue this barbarism no matter what it takes them to keep the majority in perpetual subjugation. Wow!
1. If Tinubu was in the USA, an "Atiku" won't see Tinubu's certificate. Google that!

2. Thank God it was the same USA that all this played out...(the "saner clime" that some of you swear by) and nowhere was it said that Tinubu forged anything! You are not more cerebral than the lawyers or the judge of that case and hey you are free to have an opinion no matter how inane it might sound.

3. Nothing stops you from starting "the revolution", a fruit seller started the Arab spring! Don't be cowardly

4. The only madness I see here is what Kperogi described where some very few people like you want to force your warped perception down the throat of every one. This is a democracy and the rule of the mob will never ever hold sway over the rest of us!
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by onuman: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
"Apparently, he lost the original diploma in 1979 and was issued a "replacement diploma dated 27 June 1979," according to the BBC."---''
Kperogi.

The BBC Kperogi refers to are three Nigerians working for BBC, unarguably three pro-Tinubu Nigerians hired to get Tinubu off the hook from BBC perspectives.
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by aviara: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
aviara:
This professor Kpogre is such a criminal than I thought. So the issue is no more about the certificate been mere ceremonial which can be designed to your taste and issued by a third party vendor.

This professor of criminality is trying to change the narrative by saying he "thinks" ( he is not even sure of what he his saying) Tinubu was issued his certificate multiple times...in 1979, 1990 and 2000. He can't even state the specific dates by giving the specific month and day for each replacement.

Lastly, if Tinubu actually lost his original certificate and only had photocopy why didn't he approach CSU himself to request for replacement instead of sending his lawyers to CSU to authenticate the photocopy of his certificate.

Professor, your apologies for your initial article in which you claimed Tinubu was just careless for forging his own certificate is not accepted because carelessness and criminality can never be the same.

Irrespective of all the perspective you chose to deceive gullible minds your opinion can not be weightier than the deposition by the current CSU registrar in which he categorically said under oath that the certificate Tinubu submitted is not from CSU. Case closed.

Tinubu's history is full of so much inconsistence and discrepancies. These are the common trait of a criminal. Tinubu is however not alone in this because all his sympathizers who know the truth are culprits as well

1 Like

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Bigkoko: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
My brother you go explain tire. No be people wey believe say 72 virgins & bottles of booze dey Ajana dey wait for them, they won't believe you! Meantime while Nigerian christians and muslims dey pray to God of Israel and god of Hamas, both Israel and Hamas didn't rely on their God and god to attack or defend themselves! Think about it.

Feintline:

1 Like

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by onuman: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehe

They will still come to cry again that Tinubu's certificate was forged.

From one propaganda to an other because one dullard from Agulu lost the election.

Tinubu has 3 dates of birth according to CSU records. And you don't ask: is Tinubu the only person in the world to have had those 3 dates of birth as offocial human errors.
The certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC has different data from the official certificate of CSU.
The law recognises what is written on paper not any insinuation of human error.

1 Like

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by omenka(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
accordadoga26:

Hehehehe

Shege banza iy.amiri
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by sammhi(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
treesun:
By Farooq A. Kperogi

I lost ALL my respect for this man
You are a fake professor...no real professor would be defending and obvious forgery...
How much did they pay you to write this ?
You are shameless and utterly disgusting being
CSU itself said the certificate presented to INEC by Tinubu is not from them ...end of story !
Infact , from the deposition, the Man Bola Tinubu never graduated because he didn't meet the qualifications for graduation..
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Basic123: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
StOla:

They do not joke with propaganda at all.

It is one thing they are very good at.

If I doubt that Igbos are Jews, when it comes to propaganda, they are as Jewish as it gets.
I respect then in that aspect.
Their own propaganda is not always restricted to the propagators.They will make sure they transfer it to their illiterates and unborn children. You will see them speaking LIES in one voice.

I remember those periods of BUHARI is jubrin and NNAMDI KANU meeting UN officials πŸ˜†

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by ivandragon: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
onuman:

Tinubu has 3 dates of birth according to CSU records. And you don't ask: is Tinubu the only person in the world to have had those 3 dates of birth as offocial human errors.
The certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC has different data from the official certificate of CSU.
The law recognises what is written on paper not any insinuation of human error.

You need to understand what is going on.

The plan is to keep the focus on CSU because CSU will not admit the possibility that BAT somehow graduated within due process being followed (such as verifying why a female transcript was sent for a male admission or that the prerequisites for graduation were not met).

The real investigation needs to start from the 1970 result...
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by codedguy1(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
Dreambeat:
I don't need to argue with you or anyone. I obviously have nothing to lose, trust me, but go into a quiet place. Be there alone and search your conscience, take your time, and read through the deposition and read the accompanying documents with an unbiased mind. Forget all you have been reading or listening to on social media because most are there to deceive the gullible. You will come up with the answer to the question you asked.

They are incapable of doing what you just asked. They have a depraved conscience.
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by onuman: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
sammhi:

I lost ALL my respect for this man
You are a fake professor...no real professor would be defending and obvious forgery...
How much did they pay you to write this ?
You are shameless and utterly disgusting being
CSU itself said the certificate presented to INEC by Tinubu is not from them ...end of story !
Infact , from the deposition, the Man Bola Tinubu never graduated because he didn't meet the qualifications for graduation..

Farook Kperogi is a professor in Disguising Islamic Extremism as a Tool in Jihad.
His soul mate Muhamnadu Buhari has left a possibility for Muslim presidency for Nigeria in 24 years; Buhari established Muslim Muslim presidency for Nigeria; established Muslim -Muslim presidency; the first time since 1999. But none has heard Kperogi condemn these evil plpts.
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by aswani(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2023

This issue has demonstrated to me in starkly dramatic terms how partisan blinders can distort people's perception of reality. When people so badly want something to be true, but it turns out to be untrue, they choose to hang on to the most absurd apophenic hallucinations (i.e., seeing predetermined patterns from a chaos of unrelated phenomena) they can invoke to validate their preconceptions. I've studied and taught this phenomenon for years but had never seen it manifest on a mass scale like this.

The IPOBidients phenomenom explained as succinctly as possible.
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by PHAYOL81: 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
A foolish man only change his lies when he gets trapped by it

FUNNY enough, the idiots these foolish guys keep misleading will still not start using their brains after this.
Anyway, what else do you expect from the lots who believed a president was cloned to continue ruling them ?
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by israelmao(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
How many times did Kerogi lose his certificate?Social influencers,journalists and others are really feed fat on this certificate scandal.

1 Like

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
Gbam! End of story
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by porthouse7(f): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
Feintline:

Tinubu himself, in Chatham house before the election told the world that he has received his " replacement certificate" from

ur opinion start and end in ur empty belly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Fails To Declare Bandits Terrorists Weeks After Court Order / Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals / AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.