Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi (15583 Views)

"Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi / 2023 Presidency: Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Is Fit - Tunde Odesola / Supreme Court Sacks Mustapha Usman As Lawmaker. "Forged Credentials & NYSC" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Dreambeat: 11:20am On Oct 14, 2023
SmartyPants:

Not that I agree or disagree with Kperogi who, in my opinion, really is a busybody, but you can see that he is substantially in agreement with you. The Uni said he graduated so that is not in question, however, according to Kperogi, how he graduated is in issue.

I say this to really just advise that you learn to take your time and process things instead of attacking at the slightest trigger.
Please read the complete article and see how he tried to justify the unjustifiable. The part I quoted is enough to explain those parts he was jumbling in name of justying the genuineness of the certificate. He said in his article that the certificate was not forged. He deceptively tried to justify his assertion but when he got to part i quoted, he started writing big grammar
You cannot defend the indefensible, lies have expiry date. The truth will always show its face

2 Likes

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by treesun: 11:21am On Oct 14, 2023
ayo291:
Only deluded invidual thinks that a former senator, 2 times governor of lagos did not graduate from CSU.
Same Tinubu went to GCI, GCL,St Paul, University of Chicago. When you defend, take time to do self evaluation!

1 Like

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Okechinwadike: 11:21am On Oct 14, 2023
StOla:
It only shows that we are idle in this country.

Atiku Abubakar a hypocrite who became Siddiq Abubakar only in 1965 without any Affidavit, then returned to being Atiku Abubakar without any Affidavit again, but waited till 1973 to swear an Affidavit to tell us the story of how he changed his first name many times without swearing an Affidavit each time.

atiku swear an affidavit

1 Like

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Mosba: 11:21am On Oct 14, 2023
Are you scared of being sued for defamation of character? You have chosen to side with those who are hell bent on tarnishing the image of Nigeria before the international communitues before why did you change your stance?
You should be man enough to join that gringrin pitobi to demand for identity of Tinubu a man who was 2 times senator, 2 times governor who married in Nigeria and has grown up children so we can know the category of low IQ people vying impossibly to rule sane Nigerians you belong .

1 Like

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Buccalcavity2: 11:22am On Oct 14, 2023
In other words. It took BBC, FIJ and almost a month of review for a university Prof to see what some of us saw in the deposition from day 1. Egbon Farouq, you're just a "partisan blinder" like your followers. Shame! I saw you on tv reeling out trash like a retard with sound phonetics and shook my head.
Your Rufai Oseni will come around soon too.
May my judgement not be impaired.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Okechinwadike: 11:23am On Oct 14, 2023
accordadoga26:

Hehehehe

Shege banza iy.amiri
any body who is against tinubu is an igbo Man to you abi, hope you will not hate Igbos to your grave!!

1 Like

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by StOla: 11:23am On Oct 14, 2023
Okechinwadike:
atiku swear an affidavit

After 7yrs in 1973 for what he did in 1965 without an Affidavit then.
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by StOla: 11:25am On Oct 14, 2023
JetApartment:

What did I just read?

"CSU diploma replacements from the 1990s are exactly the same except for the missing logo in Tinubu’s copy as a result of photocopying."

Just look at what a professor as turned into after collecting bribe to defend rubbish...A professor telling us a photocopying machine has the ability to erase an entire logo.

I already lost respect for this dude named kperoji...damn money can really make people say stvpid things.

Calm down.

Only the bottom of the logo was cut off due to photocopy.

So the "Responsibility" and founding date "1867" was cut of by the photocopy.

You can even still see the last letter Y of Responsibility.

Use your common sense and see it yourself before defrauding yourself of Knowledge.

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Okechinwadike: 11:26am On Oct 14, 2023
StOla:

After 7yrs in 1973 for what he did in 1965 without an Affidavit then.
that is what tinubu should have done. had it been tinubu had affidavit case closed

1 Like

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by stepaside1: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2023
Farooq Kperogi has written 3 or 4 articles on this CSU matter since Judge Maldonado ordered BAT's records to be released to Atiku. Each article has revealed additional info not available to him at first thereby invalidating his earlier conclusions.

The earlier articles concluded the INEC certificate was forged but this last article has gone 360 degrees to withdraw that forgery conclusion.

At least Farooq did not display intellectual stubborness and hypocrisy with the coming to light of additional info or info overlooked previously. That i commend him on. I urge him not to rush to conclusions too early next time and disspassionately analyse info and facts available to him, come up with possible scenarios that fit the data and lean on a plausible option without foreclosing other possible options.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Okechinwadike: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2023
StOla:

They do not joke with propaganda at all.

It is one thing they are very good at.

If I doubt that Igbos are Jews, when it comes to propaganda, they are as Jewish as it gets.
I know you will die soon, hope you will not take this your hate for igbos to hellfire
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by StOla: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2023
Okechinwadike:
that is what tinubu should have done. had it been tinubu had affidavit case closed

Affidavit for what?
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by killsmith(f): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2023
JetApartment:

Even a professor is confused when defending Tinubu grin grin grin

CSU said the copy submitted to INEC isn't theirs but professor said it isn't forged, what kind of fvckery is this? grin grin grin grin
Obvious the Professor has collected money.
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by ivandragon: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2023
That BAT went to CSU is no longer in doubt.

The issue now is who was he before then?

The discrepancies are too much & there have been obvious lies.

It would do well to have all the other 'issues' unravelled for posterity sake.

What Atiku needs to do is look into the issue of the HSC result. Once that is found to be falsified, Daley College will withdraw the diploma/transcript of BAT.

CSU will also have no choice but to do same because the diploma was obtained using false information.

Once that is done, BAT will either have to revert to what he was known as pre-BAT or quietly step down.
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by SmartyPants(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2023
Dreambeat:
Please read the complete article and see how he tried to justify the unjustifiable. The part I quoted is enough to explain those parts he was jumbling in name of justying the genuineness of the certificate. He said in his article that the certificate was not forged. He deceptively tried to justify his assertion but when he got to part i quoted, he started writing big grammar
You cannot defend the indefensible, lies have expiry date. The truth will always show its face

To understand what he said you need to at least be in agreement on certain key facts:

1. Tinubu has an original certificate from CSU: The university testified this much

2. Tinubu has a replacement certificate of unknown origin. Was it forged? See point 3 below.

3. The University did not authenticate this one and claims it cannot comment on it because it further claims that it doesn't issue replacements because this is done by licensed third-party vendors.

I know there is so much misrepresentation of these issues in the media and so much genuine misunderstanding, but that is the picture as it is. This is also the basis of the BBC report exonerating Tinubu. So as for the genuineness of Tinubu's certificate, there is no question to those who understand what was said in the deposition. The school has substantially cleared him, except there is now a question of who exactly was the third part vendor. But without asking this question, there is indeed no evidence whatsoever, that the certificate was forged. If you don't agree, that's fine - this is not te main point I'm making.

However, Kperogi, who was the first one to comment on this deposition ad was responsible for the initial public impression that the certificate was forged, has now walked back that claim but not entirely. He has merely substituted it with another one, this time, arguing that Tinubu cheated with the help of CSU officials, to the effect that he was fraudulently cleared for graduation.

Whether you agree with him or not, you certainly cannot accuse Kperogi of trying to clear Tinubu. He has been the most consistent voice in alleging fogery or other misdeeds since the deposition came to light.

2 Likes

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by killsmith(f): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2023
JetApartment:

What did I just read?

"CSU diploma replacements from the 1990s are exactly the same except for the missing logo in Tinubu’s copy as a result of photocopying."

Just look at what a professor as turned into after collecting bribe to defend rubbish...A professor telling us a photocopying machine has the ability to erase an entire logo.

I already lost respect for this dude named kperoji...damn money can really make people say stvpid things.

As a result of photocopying. So photocopying can change the contents of a document. My farooq is about to ruin his reputation.
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by stepaside1: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2023
Buccalcavity2:
In other words. It took BBC, FIJ and almost a month of review for a university Prof to see what some of us saw in the deposition from day 1. Egbon Farouq, you're just a "partisan blinder" like your followers. Shame! I saw you on tv reeling out trash like a retard with sound phonetics and shook my head.
Your Rufai Oseni will come around soon too.
May my judgement not be impaired.
Rufai Oseni is too emotional to argue dispassionately. Always hiding under the garb of doing his journalistic work and speaking to facts, reaching conclusions that such facts don't support entirely.

A set of facts can support many outcomes. More facts or elimination of possibility of some outcomes are the ways to eliminate some conclusions. Those who have been in the crime solving scene or worked with uncertainty in their line of work can relate to what i am saying
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Ceejay94: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehe

They will still come to cry again that Tinubu's certificate was forged.

From one propaganda to another because one dullard from Agulu lost the election.
Tinubu lost the 2023 election but he rigged it. Keep supporting evil
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Okechinwadike: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2023
StOla:

Affidavit for what?
affidavit of any discrepancies in his certificate E.g gender, school Logo, age, Year of graduation
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Kukutente23: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2023
StOla:

You be mumu.

Where did he mention that the replacement was issued on June 27 1979?

He said the replacement that he applied for in the 1990s was dated June 27 1979.

Is issued and dated the same meaning?

Why do you like confusing yourselves like there is some reward for it?

Please be calming down on this idiocy.

Have some mercy for your own brain.

Haba!

Na your type dey make English-speaking countries require other English-speaking countries to provide IELTS and TOEFL scored regardless of having good grades in English O'levels.
Go back and read 1,2,3 again
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by joyd200: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2023
DMerciful:
He said Tinubu was issued his first certificate in 1979, lost it and was issued a replacement in June 27, 1979. How can someone graduate in June 22, 1979, issued a certificate, lost it and issued a replacement, all in five days. You can't just explain away FRAUD!

[] Secondly, he said he was issued another one in 1999[/b], lost it and applied for another in the 2000. Common! Certificate na air?

There was nothing like this in the write up, rather, the writer said "he got a note (not a replacement certificate) from CSU in 1990.
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Kukutente23: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2023
Unfortunately Prof Kperoogi is getting his finger burned in this expedition.
Now he has dumped his earlier claim that you can make certificates yourself because they are ceremonial and it is legal to do so in the US to claiming Tinubu got his replacement certificates from CSU.
He has also chosen to go along with BBC's narrative when he was so sure last week of what he read and what he concluded.
Now, he's impugning the integrity of CSU by implying that they engage in transcript racketeering based on "what he's read". I won't be surprised if he comes next week to offer apologies again.
Thus, it is obvious that Prof Kperoogi needs to sit out this matter lest he loses his public credibility as a social critic

2 Likes

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by twilliamx(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2023
Feintline:
There is no grammar to modify criminality.
Tinubu forged the certificate he tendered to inec.
CSU publicly denied the certificate tendered to inec. CSU boldly said it did not come from them.
Infact , tinubu not only engaged in forgery. His documents reveal identity theft, false informations like the so called government college, discrepancies in age, etc. So much criminalities.

Tinubu himself, in Chatham house before the election told the world that he has received his " replacement certificate" from CSU.
CSU under oath said , we did not issue him.

Any person trying to dilute or cover these criminalities is also a criminal.
Mr kperogi, I advice you keep quiet else we officially baptize you as a criminal accomplice.
The only thing that has been diluted is your brain

1 Like

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by TemmyT002(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2023
E no dey tire you?
Always trying to defend Tinubu stylishly.
We get the gist.
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by johnjose68: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2023
StOla:

Someone should translate the bolded text to Igbo language, so that certain people with mental handicap can understand it better.

Even the logo is only missing 10% due to the photocopy cut-off.

It is only the founding date of 1867, and the word "Responsibility" that is missing from the bottom.

Even the last letter Y of Responsibility can even be seen, which confirms that it is actually there nut cut-off by bad photocopying.

I even learnt there is nobody bearing the name peter obi. That what we have is Obi Onwubuasi or Onwubuase.

So why did INEC allowed one Peter obi to contest

We need to find out. angry

In the coming days, the obi.rodents should get ready to explain. The revelations will be MIND BOGGLING shocked
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Reptyle(m): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2023
Feintline:
CSU publicly denied the certificate tendered to inec. CSU boldly said it did not come from them.
Infact , tinubu not only engaged in forgery. His documents reveal identity theft, false informations like the so called government college, discrepancies in age, etc. So much criminalities.

Tinubu himself, in Chatham house before the election told the world that he has received his " replacement certificate" from CSU.

Mr kperogi, I advice you keep quiet else we officially baptize you as a criminal accomplice.

Yoy are obviously one of those suffering from the syndrome the writer desceibes in the paragraph below.

"This issue has demonstrated to me in starkly dramatic terms how partisan blinders can distort people's perception of reality. When people so badly want something to be true, but it turns out to be untrue, they choose to hang on to the most absurd apophenic hallucinations (i.e., seeing predetermined patterns from a chaos of unrelated phenomena) they can invoke to validate their preconceptions. I've studied and taught this phenomenon for years but had never seen it manifest on a mass scale like this."

1 Like

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Dreambeat: 11:50am On Oct 14, 2023
SmartyPants:

To understand what he said you need to at least be in agreement on certain key facts:

1. Tinubu has an original certificate from CSU: The university testified this much

2. Tinubu has a replacement certificate of unknown origin. Was it forged? See point 3 below.

3. The University did not authenticate this one and claims it cannot comment on it because it further claims that it doesn't issue replacements because this is done by licensed third-party vendors.

I know there is so much misrepresentation of these issues in the media and so much genuine misunderstanding, but that is the picture as it is. This is also the basis of the BBC report exonerating Tinubu. So as for the genuineness of Tinubu's certificate, there is no question to those who understand what was said in the deposition. The school has substantially cleared him, except there is now a question of who exactly was the third part vendor. But without asking this question, there is indeed no evidence whatsoever, that the certificate was forged. If you don't agree, that's fine - this is not te main point I'm making.

However, Kperogi, who was the first one to comment on this deposition ad was responsible for the initial public impression that the certificate was forged, has now walked back that claim but not entirely. He has merely substituted it with another one, this time, arguing that Tinubu cheated with the help of CSU officials, to the effect that he was fraudulently cleared for graduation.

Whether you agree with him or not, you certainly cannot accuse Kperogi of trying to clear Tinubu. He has been the most consistent voice in alleging fogery or other misdeeds since the deposition came to light.
Can you show me in the deposition whe CSU claimed that they don't issue replacement certificate and that it is only done by 3rd party vendors?
The replacement certificate they have in their possession of which they gave a certified true copy to the lawyer that demanded for it under subpoena was from where? The school itself is not telling the whole truth, the school is an accomplice in this forgery, everything will be unmask soon
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by OSamueli7: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2023
Feintline:

Have you gone to verify all this yourself?

Na just hearsay you carry for head, you people cannot just accept that the certificate wasn't forged despite people who have confirmed it saying it wasn't.

And I also want you all Obidient to know that Peter Gregory Obi was used by OBJ, who vowed that Atiku will never be president, to divide Atiku's vote. Recall that OBJ was canvassing for Peter Gregory Obi to be president. Peter Gregory Obi was a pawn in the Chess game played by OBJ and BAT. The earlier you all MOB realize this the better. Know this and know peace.
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2023
Oga pls stop talking an writing about what you dont know just to please a certain people or tribe.....why see white and say it's red?
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by bomijuwon(m): 11:54am On Oct 14, 2023
Feintline:

If you're interested in justice, then challenge BAT in court. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by badoh(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2023
Dreambeat:
This Kperogi guy is obviously a criminal. All the gibberish he wrote here are obvious testament to this. This guys are hell bent on deceiving those who don't read or who don't have discerning mind. How can human be this selfish. You see white and call it black just for a few cash. You betray your conscience. If it the USA where he lives, would tinubu in all good conscience still be on that seat. The only solution to all this madness is a revolution not by democracy. People have to stand up and fight for their future and the future of their next generation. Because some few hundreds in a country of over 200 million are determined to continue this barbarism no matter what it takes them to keep the majority in perpetual subjugation. Wow!
Revolution ko, convolution ni. Now Kperogi is a criminal to you likewise BBC just because of objectivity in their report. You seems irredeemable, pls who will join you in your revolution call.
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by JetApartment: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2023
StOla:

Calm down.

Only the bottom of the logo was cut off due to photocopy.

So the "Responsibility" and founding date "1867" was cut of by the photocopy.

You can even still see the last letter Y of Responsibility.

Use your common sense and see it yourself before defrauding yourself of Knowledge.

Start by explaining to us why he left a certificate in his file at CSU according to the registra but choose to get a replacement through "third party" when all he could have just done is to tell his school to mail the one in his file.

If the certificate is still in his file then he never lost any and wouldn't need a replacement for what wasn't lost in the first place...Telling the world he lost his certificate because the military destroyed his properties is a big fat lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals / Oshiomhole: Why Buhari Is Still Better Than His Predecessors / No Financial Institution Will Grant Nigeria $30bn Loan – Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.