Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin (1844 Views)

PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns / Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP / Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by Gazakure: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-Years Of APC Rule -Walid Jibrin
“l am an elder over 70-years and I am very worried about what is going on in our country today. At my age I went round the whole of Nasarawa State during the last campaign. It was very clear everywhere we went that the people were no longer with the incumbent Governor, Engineer Audu Sule of the APC. From the 1st APC campaign outing in Toto Local Government the Governor was greeted by women and youths with street protest. They told him clearly that they were tired of his lack of performances and empty promises.

“In fact, Toto had been without electricity for almost ten-years of APC governorship in our state. Everywhere the Governor and his team went the reception was cold and scanty which was a very clear signal that Governor Sule was out of touch with the needs and aspirations of the people of Nasarawa State.

“I'm aware that after two years in office the Governor dismissed the advice from leaders and members of his party to fulfill his campaign promises. Instead of listening to his party’s in-house advice to roll up his sleeves and work for the people, he flared up at them and publicly swore that he would do only one term and relocate abroad to live his life in peace! I was therefore not surprised by the cold and in many places the hostile reception Engineer Sule campaign witnessed across Nasarawa State.” -Senator Walid Jibrin, Elder Statesman

Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by jaytimeo: 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
How did they service?
Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by rolams(m): 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
Na the name fear me ooo!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by TinubuThief: 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
You mean Toto Kpekuss?

6 Likes

Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by Apcsupport1: 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by BoldBrainz(m): 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
TinubuThief:
You mean Toto Kpekuss?

Lol.

Nasarawa has very weird names for their wards and LGAs.
- Okpamu (Akpamu).
- Agbadu (Agbado).
- Loko (Kolomental).
- Aza (Azaman).
- Dodo (fried ripe plantain)..

grin.

8 Likes

Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by tishbite42: 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
Na only prick fit supply current

Toto without prick is useless
QED

6 Likes

Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by Jostoman: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
Can you imagine
Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
Seriously Apostle must hear this!

1 Like

Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by TinubuThief: 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Lol.

Nasarawa has very weird names for their wards and LGAs.
- Okpamu (Akpamu).
- Agbadu (Agbado).
- Loko (Kolomental).
- Aza (Azaman).
- Dodo (fried ripe plantain)..

grin.
Very very funny and weird
Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by Newdawn30: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
The name sha 😊

Give toto light abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by Dhury: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
What come to your immediately you see the toto alphabet?? Op you no try you for add toto Local government or Town.
Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by Kukutente23: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
Toto dey use light? shocked
Sey na say make prick nor lost inside
Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by NOwazobia: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
I have nothing to say than just a grin
Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by Smitaro100(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
Toto without light is dangerous and risky, d government should look into it asap.. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by Godfullsam(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
rolams:
Na the name fear me ooo!

ToTo is the name of a local government in nasarawa state
Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by NzogbuNzogbu: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
apc sef no be human being on a normal day

who go neglect anything toto

1 Like

Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by System202: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hmm, Currupt Minds
Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by slivertongue: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
APC is a calamitous party
Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by KanwuliaExtra: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
APC had 8 years under BUHARIDIOT.
Why did you not ask him to give your 'toto' electricity? grin
Instead he was giving his fatherland Niger.
Kee kwayet jor!
Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by Penguin2: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Shey dem no fit rename this place ni?🤔
Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by kokoA(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
Justice for toto.

3 Likes

Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by Ensa777(f): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
First heard of it when Ganduje banished SLS to Toto LGA.n
I come dey wonder
Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by Oju4190: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
When I see toto I quickly open the Page fast
Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by LadyExcellency: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
What kind headline come be this? Just put the LGA beside the Toto for it to make sense. Toto LGA is what has no light.
Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by Beremx(f): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
The Op is a spoilt brat. He intentionally didn't add Local Government to the headline.
Ashawo kobo kobo
Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by blueghost(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
First time i saw the name i really laughed but funny enough the way they pronounce it is very different grin

1 Like

Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by LowKeyManny: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
Toto without light is dangerous #Justice4Toto

1 Like

Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
rolams:
Na the name fear me ooo!
hmmmn your mind is corrupt lol
Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by rolams(m): 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
hmmmn your mind is corrupt lol

How you take know watin I mean? We be D same ooo!

1 Like

Re: Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin by rolams(m): 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
Godfullsam:

ToTo is the name of a local government in nasarawa state

I know ooo my bro. But he get as he be oooo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Emerged Ac Presidential Aspirant / Constitution Amendment: Resource Control Tears Senate Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.